Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32

VaCar
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32

Unread post by VaCar »

There's a vlog up with bloody faced Levi + the title is asking if his nose is broken. So it's not Alaya.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

If it's Levi, he's not a "toddler". WTF is it with Youtubers and calling their kids "toddlers" way past when they are? I mean, besides the obvious, that vlogs with "toddler" in the title get more views than ones with "preschooler".

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

Can we please all report them for exploring their child’s horrific accident like this? I’m sick to my stomach. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... a9589b.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cat007
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cat007 »

landonsmommy wrote:Can we please all report them for exploring their child’s horrific accident like this? I’m sick to my stomach. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... a9589b.jpg[/IMG]

“Pose for the thumbnail with your broken nose we aren’t gonna take you to the doctor for cuz mommy has Louis to buy, LeviImage

Nah but for real how have they not been visited by CPS monthly...

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

They are such garbage!!! Unfortunately they tend to get overlooked bc they’re lazy as shit and only upload once a week but they’re just as bad as all the other idiots popping out paycheck babies!

HOW MANY TIMES ARE THOSE KIDS GOING TO GET INJURED???

Ffs, this happens ALL THE TIME! It’s starting to look intentional.

Then, you have a grown ass woman with barely a ninth grade education talking shit about doctors not knowing everything. WHAT??? So you go to TWITTER!! Kyra, you can’t even fucking spell the word swimsuit (swim SUITE) and countless other basic words, who tf are you to say anything about anyone! Grow tf up!! You CHOSE to pop out kid after kid after kid, step tf up and take care of them!

What is their issue with doctors? Seriously! Kyra has no problem running to urgent care when she has a basic ass UTI but they constantly complain when it comes to the kids. Does anyone remember Averie going to any of her checkups? Idk, I’m really starting to think they don’t have medical insurance...which is bananas!!!

KYRA, STOP HAVING BABIES IF YOU CAN’T TAKE CARE OF THEM!!!!!!
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Come on, guys, we need a REALLY good title since it takes us forever to go through a thread! I suck when it comes to creativity but I know some of y’all are !!
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

Omg!! These two are two of the WORST parents I watch on YouTube. Kids constantly getting hurt. Levi being blamed for not wearing a helmet. And then letting Averie put the paper towel with blood in her mouth. Wtf is wrong with them. Too bad the comments are turned off on that video
Happy Mommy 319
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happy Mommy 319 »

Guys. Im sick. Like sick to my stomach. As soon as I saw that thumbnail I was so upset.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THOSE TWO?! if I saw my little boy had blood all over his face I wouldnt be VLOGGING. They don’t try to comfort him at all...honestly makes me so sad and SICK. UGH. Reported the video. That’s disgusting and they should be ashamed of themselves. Some people weren’t meant to be parents and sadly those are the ones who turn into baby making machines.

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

they seriously need to take those kids away. according to kara she watched him go without a helmet wtf. also stop filming you don't know if he wants that up years from now and hug you damn child not lecture him for you being a fucking failure as a parent. they also laughed when tiny put the blood thing in her mouth someone needs to turn them in this is disgusting. also she lectures oscar for not lecturing the kids hello asshole you were watching him you saw him with no helmet doesn't make you better you should have made him
Last edited by skippy1931 on Fri May 01, 2020 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

also the comment about allisssa

its about her friendship with sam who was her make up artist and photographer. she pushed her in all her vlogs posts etc so when you have a fight and then she isn't there guess what you are going to get questions. I use to like allissa she was refreshing funny now she just is a stuck up bitch. its clear part of it is her bf as well she can say no but when they went on vacation that she paid for his birthday you could tell she clearly expected a ring. then xmas came guess what no ring. I think he is over her shit too she is pissy rude stuck up and gets angry over any comment that isn't kissing her ass. my hope is maybe sam will spill what happened

why the fuck didn't they take him in I hate them and she is looking like an idiot in the back ground mad at oscar well again for those in the back you admitted to standing there watching your child on a bike with no helmet you want to take him then do it because my husband would have never stopped not that he would be that stupid he would be loading my kids in the car before I could I hate them
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The way Oscar just pats him on the shoulder instead of hugging him or comforting him, is just so awful. I couldn't get past the first minute.
Are they completely devoid of any parental instincts?
And they'll probably get a boatload of views for this. Nothing like exploiting your kid's injury for money! Which is supposedly against YT guidelines, but YT doesn't really give a rat's ass as long as the $$ keeps coming in.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

my question is why do they allow their children to just sit around covered in their own blood when they get hurt without trying at all to clean them and make them more comfortable??? same thing when alaya was hit with the swing instead they would rather pull out the vlog camera and talk to it. i’m sure being levi’s age looking down at my own hands and stomach and face covered in blood would freak me out more than the pain. ugh it’s bothers me so much

okletsrecap
Talker
Talker

Unread post by okletsrecap »

Vlog - Is This A Broken Nose?!

PSA for everyone in here: if you think your kid has broken something in their body DO NOT GET ADVICE FROM SOCIAL MEDIA AND FILM IT. Even though I know you are all smarter than that.
Here we go.. brace yourselves.....

This. THIS. This is how we open the vlog.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 2e466b.jpg[/IMG]

“SeE wHy We WeAr HeLmEtS?¿?”
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... b8ae6d.png[/IMG]

“I wAs WaTcHiNg HiM”
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 0bee7a.png[/IMG]

“LeSsOn LeArNeD”
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 157d19.png[/IMG]

Teeny copies her older brother with Levi’s bloody Kleenex in her MOUTH
Kyra: “HAHA”
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 46ee16.png[/IMG]

Replay of Oscar and Kyra showing the vlog what happened
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 67d977.png[/IMG]

Kyra talks about how Oscar immediately blames the kids when they get hurt. Which we all know to be true because he’s a dick.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 47cc08.png[/IMG]

Levi is completely out of it and Kyra and Oscar aren’t worried at all. Just the adrenaline rush I guess! Even Alaya is more concerned for her brother than their dumb ass parents.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 2d17a7.png[/IMG]

Kyra in the background searching WebMD and thinking about tweeting her tween fans

“I tHiNk hEs OkAy”
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 975629.jpg[/IMG]

Oscar’s macho man heart is happy because Levi bounces right back and gets on his bike like nothing happened.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 4accb7.png[/IMG]

Teeny drinks from Levi’s bloody cup and Oscar laughs.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 733e4c.png[/IMG]

Oscar talks about how he misses the old view they used to have before other houses were built but he still loves his house and his completely empty backyard that they refuse to put even a small play set back there for the kids because ya know they’re ALWAYS at the park.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... e5d312.png[/IMG]

Kyra shows love to her forgotten child.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 0a58d3.png[/IMG]

AAANNNNDDDDDDthatsprettymuchitfortodaysvlogrecap

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

don't worry she asked twitter for help and then got mad when people called her on it
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Phoebe99 wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 9:55 pm my question is why do they allow their children to just sit around covered in their own blood when they get hurt without trying at all to clean them and make them more comfortable??? same thing when alaya was hit with the swing instead they would rather pull out the vlog camera and talk to it. i’m sure being levi’s age looking down at my own hands and stomach and face covered in blood would freak me out more than the pain. ugh it’s bothers me so much

how does a mother watch him ride off on his bike with no helmet according to her they know he rides very fast shit parents shit excuses
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

The beginning of that vlog made me feel so uneasy and uncomfortable. They had time to set up the camera and hit record all while Levi was scared and crying.
My question is why doesn’t kyra ever comfort those kids??? Is she too scared that Oscar will tell her to stop and lecture her on the fact that the kid deserved it?
What’s next? One of their kids gets hit by a car?

Mommamoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommamoo »

dude that was a lot of blood. I know our nasal cavities are very vascular, but I would want at least an X-ray to make sure he didn’t fracture a sinus or something.

Leena_x
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Leena_x »

FUCKING DISGUSTING! I started crying when I started watching poor Levi in pain, covered in blood, and crying. The NORMAL response to incidents like that is GOING TO THE ER OR URGENT CARE. He hit his head for fucks sake! Let’s not just worry about his possibly broken nose! He could have a concussion.

I am so fucking livid. Unfuckingbelievable.

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

For Fucks Sake they have just hit an all time low. Who sits there and films their child clearly in distress, covered in blood, and just keeps talking like it is nothing. It is Kyra and Oscar's responsibility to make sure Levi has a helmet on when riding his bike at four years of age. They are no better than any other Youtuber who uses their kid's injury to increase views. There are certain lines you don't cross and this is one of them. Lets spend $200+ on a Nepresso and a bunch of shit to go with it but not shell out a copay so our kid can be seen by a real medical professional for a possible broken nose and concussion. If she is not willing to get her kids proper medical treatment and checkups when they need them because she doesn't want to shell out the money she has no business getting pregnant again. Pregnancy cost a hell of a lot more then an Urgent Care visit.
Bioag
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bioag »

I reported the video im truly sick to my stomach because of how they exploit their children. Poor Levi

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”