Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32

MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Re: Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32

Unread post by MamaTweet »

Wouldnt the doctor at least give the poor kid (Alaya i bet) pain medicine? Im not sure how it works with kids that young

I had broken ribs and although its obviously not the same thats all i have to compare it to and i wouldn't wish that on anyone ESPECIALLY a child

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

If the kid has a broken nose, hospital the first place you should take them. The poor thing could have a concussion.

But nope. Kyra asks her followers who are like 12 and then gets upset when someone suggests something logical.
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

What is with them and complaining about how much the doctor costs?! EVERY time they need medical attention, it's "it costs more than a mortgage payment!!11!" So? You kid has a broken nose. You don't fucking wait around and ask on Twitter what to do. I would suggest they call their pediatrician first, but we all know they don't have one. They go to the ped every few years to give them the five hundred shots they're behind on, then complain about Levi's reaction for the next few weeks.

But hey, morons, part of the reason you see a ped regularly (aside from KEEPING YOUR KIDS HEALTHY) is to build a relationship with them. So that when you suspect an injury, like a broken nose, you call the pediatrician (someone you trust). Then they can advise you. Then you FOLLOW UP WITH YOUR PEDIATRICIAN. this crap about "doctors don't know everything" is such a cop out.

This shit really boils my blood. They don't seem to get as much "hate" as they deserve, because compared to other youtubers, they "appear" to be better parents, so people often overlook their absolute neglect of their children. Just because they toss some play doh at them and occasionally ride bikes with them, doesn't change the fact that they neglectful, negligent parents AT BEST.

Shut up and take your kid to the damn doctor if you suspect s broken nose.
lunafever
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lunafever »

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Kyra is so dumb it genuinely makes my head hurt. I don’t understand how she’s managed to keep 3 kids alive this long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

ALittleStitious wrote:What is with them and complaining about how much the doctor costs?! EVERY time they need medical attention, it's "it costs more than a mortgage payment!!11!" So? You kid has a broken nose. You don't fucking wait around and ask on Twitter what to do. I would suggest they call their pediatrician first, but we all know they don't have one. They go to the ped every few years to give them the five hundred shots they're behind on, then complain about Levi's reaction for the next few weeks.

But hey, morons, part of the reason you see a ped regularly (aside from KEEPING YOUR KIDS HEALTHY) is to build a relationship with them. So that when you suspect an injury, like a broken nose, you call the pediatrician (someone you trust). Then they can advise you. Then you FOLLOW UP WITH YOUR PEDIATRICIAN. this crap about "doctors don't know everything" is such a cop out.

This shit really boils my blood. They don't seem to get as much "hate" as they deserve, because compared to other youtubers, they "appear" to be better parents, so people often overlook their absolute neglect of their children. Just because they toss some play doh at them and occasionally ride bikes with them, doesn't change the fact that they neglectful, negligent parents AT BEST.

Shut up and take your kid to the damn doctor if you suspect s broken nose.
I just genuinely don’t get their issue with medical care.
Who cares if the doctors is too expensive. If your kid is possibly hurt why are you sitting on Twitter and Instagram asking people 10 years younger than you for advice???? It’s ridiculous. And then she goes on and complains about it as if she doesn’t share her life on the internet and expects everyone to love her and be nice to her. They can spend all the money in the world on interior designers, painting 2/3 of their kids rooms, sKiNcArE products that Kyra never uses, clothes that Kyra never wears, LV bags, a mini home gym for oskie, gym passes for rock climbing. I could go on and on. They waste their money on unimportant things and then complain about how much it costs to take their kids to the doctors.
Because of their little stunt they pulled where they took Levi and Alaya to get 5+ shots at once those kids are never going to trust doctors and nurses (not to mention those kids have been to the dentist like once) and probably aren’t going to ever go as an adult or take their kids Image

I suck at titles but here’s some haha -
OKForgetAboutDoctors&GoToTwitter
OKTwitterWhatsWrongWithMyKids
OKBaby:InstagramRants&DoctorFans

Bibu3353
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bibu3353 »

Why do they keep having kids if the find their medical care too expensive?
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Bibu3353 wrote:Why do they keep having kids if the find their medical care too expensive?
I wish someone would tweet this to her lol

okletsrecap
Talker
Talker

Unread post by okletsrecap »

Wow! Kyra went on a small Keren rant didn’t she? What a mess.
I’m here to interrupt you all and talk about their newest vlog that surprisingly came shortly after their last one. Interesting though how they don’t put the dates at the beginning anymore so they make it seem like the vlogs aren’t two weeks old.
Anyways on with the vlog - I Can’t Believe She Bought This Stuff...

We start the vlog off with a lovely Levi face mimicking his mom again.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 861a6a.png[/IMG]

Kyra makes noodles and talks about how she finally is grateful for the quarantine and spending time with her kids.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 6832aa.png[/IMG]

Kyra finds Oscar the gardener outside and man oh man guys from the sounds of it on the vlogs and Kyra’s Instagram, she is trying REAL HARD for another Teeny baby to come along. Not to mention she’s been in a great mood lately Image
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... e1bbb5.png[/IMG]

Oscar rambles on about how he failed at gardening and all I can see is his beak nose.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 4d8b7f.png[/IMG]

Kyra can’t afford the way her kids eat and tells them that they have to go hungry.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 80d25e.png[/IMG]

Kyra goes on to say that she ordered a ton of stuff on Amazon. Probably all to add up to the price of what it could’ve cost to take her kids broken nose to the doctor.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... ff0d89.png[/IMG]

Kyra shows her mommy hack of using easily removable scrunchies to keep her kids out of the cabinets because other ones are too expensive. But remember how she just unboxed and entire amazon order worth of stuff she didn’t need? Kinda like how she also can’t take her broken kids to the doctors? Makes sense.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... f4a417.png[/IMG]

The treadmill is finally out of the unused office and in Oscar’s home gym. He makes a stand for his laptop so he can edit the vlogs even though they will still only get 1-2 vlogs up per week.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 849e9d.png[/IMG]

Kyra goes on and on about her crockpot recipe and that’s the end 🥱🥱🥱🥱Image🥱🥱 hope you guys enjoyed!

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

MamaTweet wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:43 pm Wouldnt the doctor at least give the poor kid (Alaya i bet) pain medicine? Im not sure how it works with kids that young Image

I had broken ribs and although its obviously not the same thats all i have to compare it to and i wouldn't wish that on anyone ESPECIALLY a child

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk
I've always been advised by our doctor that any broken bone on a child should be treated even if it's not serious for an adult. 'Doctors don't know everything' says someone who barely has a high school education.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

KissyDee16 wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:08 pm This isn’t really on topic but I have been soooo curious.. does anybody know what maybe happened between kyra and Allisa (allisa rose)? Ever since kyra visited nyc for allisa’s birthday, it seems like they don’t really communicate much.. I noticed allisa’s friend Sam and some of her other friends seem to be the same way too. Noticed she never mentions kyra in her videos ever anymore and didn’t mention a thing about teeny’s bday and normally I feel like she would send a gift and put up a pic and post about it but.. nothing. Again, it seems like it’s not just with kyra here. It seems like everyone that was on that trip. Idk! I noticed she never comments on kyras pics and more or vise versa. It’s weird and I’ve had it in my mind.. idk if any of you watch her videos too..
I have always felt that their friendship was one sided. Allissa was always going to Utah to see her and treated her kids very well and Kyra only visited her the one time several months ago. Kyra doesn't seem to be able to maintain friendships or business relationships very well.
canvasveggie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canvasveggie »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 73ae40.jpg[/IMG]

Alissa also posted this on her IG today, so maybe it’s about Kyra?

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

canvasveggie wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 73ae40.jpg[/IMG]

Weird...
It’s possible? I feel like if it wasn’t about Kyra, Kyra would’ve commented on Alissa’s newest Instagram post saying she loves her or something like that. I think some of Alissa’s fans are irritated also because nobody even thought something was wrong and Alissa all of the sudden came out and told people to respect her privacy.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Isn’t that the Ok way though?
How many “best friends” have they disposed of in the last few years.

Although Alissa always irked me. She seemed like a super fan who got let backstage at a concert.
canvasveggie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canvasveggie »

remre1017 wrote:

Weird...
It’s possible? I feel like if it wasn’t about Kyra, Kyra would’ve commented on Alissa’s newest Instagram post saying she loves her or something like that. I think some of Alissa’s fans are irritated also because nobody even thought something was wrong and Alissa all of the sudden came out and told people to respect her privacy.

Yeah all this did was get her fans riled up. She posted a vague statement about drama, of course people are gonna try to find out what it’s about lol

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Her and Allisa are still following each other, Kyra liked the post. I think her saying personal life really means something going on with her personally or those around her.
lunafever
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lunafever »

Kyra admitting on IG stories that she’s breaking the rules of quarantine. What is it with these influencers and not being able to stick to it? It’s pathetic

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I lost 1978797 brain cells trying to read your captions of Kyra's rants on tweeter. She can't even spell words in her own native language yet she thinks she knows better than doctors. They probably think doctors are just high school dropouts like them who got lucky in the medical field just like they got lucky on youtube... well guess what not everyone is a lazy bum.
It's honestly the first time in my entire life I've seen a mother thinking her toddler having a broken nose with symptoms like extreme fatigue, bruising, constant bleeding is nothing serious and isn't worth the price for medical care. The first time.
And people still think they're better parents than other youtubers. They're probably ones of the worst.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

remre1017 wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:54 pm We need some title suggestions! Anybody have any?

OKBaby: three failed attempts at parenting and counting
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Lyanna wrote:I lost 1978797 brain cells trying to read your captions of Kyra's rants on tweeter. She can't even spell words in her own native language yet she thinks she knows better than doctors. They probably think doctors are just high school dropouts like them who got lucky in the medical field just like they got lucky on youtube... well guess what not everyone is a lazy bum.
It's honestly the first time in my entire life I've seen a mother thinking her toddler having a broken nose with symptoms like extreme fatigue, bruising, constant bleeding is nothing serious and isn't worth the price for medical care. The first time.
And people still think they're better parents than other youtubers. They're probably ones of the worst.
They are the WORST haha.
At least all of us here right now can say we were here before they blew up and got real bad and we had to make new threads for them more than once every 6 months lol.
They are on their way to crashing for sure. Just wait until baby number 4 gets here Image

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

I doubt this has anything g to do with Kyra since Kyra is still in the AGAHMIL podcast Facebook group.

Return to “OKBaby”