OkHowCanWeExploitTheKidsToday | OKBaby | Part 33

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: OkHowCanWeExploitTheKidsToday | OKBaby | Part 33

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I just can't imagine if Oscar doesn't do something and she doesn't get her tubes tied the guilt that if something happens, not to mention losing your fiance and your kids losing their mother. Oscar needs to step up and do what he said he would and Kyra really needs to understand the risks even in 10 years of having 5 & 6. Get your act together and possibly adopt in 10 years.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And what seems to be missing in all of this talking they are doing is that baby. If she hemorrhages, or has a placental abruption, that baby is going to be in trouble. And even if it lives, if it's deprived of oxygen while she is getting to the hospital, it could have brain damage and other long term issues.
Can you imagine them with a special needs child?
But yeah, whine about the baby you were going to talk Oskie into having a few years down the road.
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

frenchfryfiend
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by frenchfryfiend »

I am not the best person to ask for financial advice, but please correct me if I'm wrong? Would not buying an entire house, moving, and thousands on furniture, coupled with the mortgage, house utilities, etc, etc be more of a financial disaster than staying in Utah and paying for medical appointments?? I am seriously conflicted on this. I know they want to make it a BB but really? How can they do that with a house in Utah in a residential neighborhood, with their own decor, personal belongings...who would want to rent it? Andddd...if they are going to rent it, they need to clear it up, clean it up. make it neutral and so on. Doesn't Kyra see that these little cabin BB's that they rent for God knows how much a night, look drastically different than their home? There is no personal touch. It's just beds and a couch and TV. They're going to have to spend thousands re-doing and remodeling their old house to make it into an appropriate B&B. Then, if they come back in the winter or summer or whatever, they can't really bring too many personal belongings into it, because in 6 mos it will just have to be cleared out again.

Talk about not putting your kids first. They should be wanting to make a stable, steady environment for their kids. Instead they are idiots that insist on putting 3 kids in one little room and using the other as "an office". Aka a computer and desk. They buy a home with no bathtub! That's okay for adults, but showers are not always the best for little kids (such as shown on the last vlog).

Kyra cares more about the color of wood clashing in the bedroom than her kids' safety.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

frenchfryfiend wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:48 pm I am not the best person to ask for financial advice, but please correct me if I'm wrong? Would not buying an entire house, moving, and thousands on furniture, coupled with the mortgage, house utilities, etc, etc be more of a financial disaster than staying in Utah and paying for medical appointments?? I am seriously conflicted on this. I know they want to make it a BB but really? How can they do that with a house in Utah in a residential neighborhood, with their own decor, personal belongings...who would want to rent it? Andddd...if they are going to rent it, they need to clear it up, clean it up. make it neutral and so on. Doesn't Kyra see that these little cabin BB's that they rent for God knows how much a night, look drastically different than their home? There is no personal touch. It's just beds and a couch and TV. They're going to have to spend thousands re-doing and remodeling their old house to make it into an appropriate B&B. Then, if they come back in the winter or summer or whatever, they can't really bring too many personal belongings into it, because in 6 mos it will just have to be cleared out again.

Talk about not putting your kids first. They should be wanting to make a stable, steady environment for their kids. Instead they are idiots that insist on putting 3 kids in one little room and using the other as "an office". Aka a computer and desk. They buy a home with no bathtub! That's okay for adults, but showers are not always the best for little kids (such as shown on the last vlog).

Kyra cares more about the color of wood clashing in the bedroom than her kids' safety.
Even the number they threw out there of what a c-section costs it sounded like they have in savings. So yes paying for it would be a lot less than 2 mortgages, 2 utilities, 2 taxes, furniture, travel. I really think its more being overwhelmed with the kids and wanting sitters.

Their house in Cali is in an HOA with a country club, something tells me it won't ever be a b&b and I don't think there are plans to do that with the Utah home. So yes it was a waste of $ unless they really are planning on it as an investment to sell later.
milu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by milu »

Regardless of her life being in danger due to another baby, I am shocked at the fact that she won’t respect her partners choice on not having more children. Just like I believe it’s horrible for a man to force a woman to get pregnant the same applies to a man. I get that they are not married, but they have children together, own property, have joint bank accounts. Having a child should not be an independent decision, it needs to be a mutual one. Respect your partner’s choice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

IMO, she mentally abuses him, I'm no fan but I do feel sorry for him. No man would put up with her personality, I think she knows this and could explain why having more kids keeps Oscar in place tied to her. She feels more in control when he is looking after all the kids (I say that very lightly)... it's her reality but not ours.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

milu wrote:Regardless of her life being in danger due to another baby, I am shocked at the fact that she won’t respect her partners choice on not having more children. Just like I believe it’s horrible for a man to force a woman to get pregnant the same applies to a man. I get that they are not married, but they have children together, own property, have joint bank accounts. Having a child should not be an independent decision, it needs to be a mutual one. Respect your partner’s choice!!!

I agree, I think it really shows her immaturity. Kyra gets what Kyra wants. A marriage/relationship is about team work and compromise, which Kyra has no interest in. Didn’t Oscar only want like 2 kids originally? She wanted 6. 4 is in the middle, that’s a compromise. It also just shows her complete lack of respect for Oscar. She doesn’t respect his opinion, his wants, his needs. The fact that she openly admits that she was going to talk him into another kid in the future shows that she doesn’t care about his feelings at all. And considering Oscar is the one who is with the kids the most, he should absolutely get a say in how many they have. Kyra wants to pop our babies left and right but has no interest in the actual raising of those kids. They’ve had nannies helping them raise their kids, they have no idea what it takes the really raise kids on their own.
This isn’t to say Oscar is perfect in their relationship because he certainly isn’t, but open lack of respect for him is quite shocking. It’s no wonder he doesn’t really respect her either.
I wonder how long they’ll drag their relationship. I can’t see it lasting.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

If Oscar did to Kyra what she does to him people would flip out. She has admitted she smacks him, aren't there videos she smacked him in the face (the prank with the guy that helped her with Bbk). Just because Oscar is bigger doesn't make it ok. I just couldn't believe her story that time she was saying she would have more when she left him and then even now that she would talk him into a 5th. Kyra is the holes in the condom type, even if Oscar used protection.
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

OkHowCanWeExploitTheKidsToday | OKBaby | Part 33

Unread post by remre1017 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:If Oscar did to Kyra what she does to him people would flip out. She has admitted she smacks him, aren't there videos she smacked him in the face (the prank with the guy that helped her with Bbk). Just because Oscar is bigger doesn't make it ok. I just couldn't believe her story that time she was saying she would have more when she left him and then even now that she would talk him into a 5th. Kyra is the holes in the condom type, even if Oscar used protection.
Exactly. She probably doesn’t want her tubes tied because like I said previously, she’s holding onto hope that she’ll be that .1% who gets knocked up when she tells oskie to nut inside of her after he gets his vasectomy.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

remre1017 wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:If Oscar did to Kyra what she does to him people would flip out. She has admitted she smacks him, aren't there videos she smacked him in the face (the prank with the guy that helped her with Bbk). Just because Oscar is bigger doesn't make it ok. I just couldn't believe her story that time she was saying she would have more when she left him and then even now that she would talk him into a 5th. Kyra is the holes in the condom type, even if Oscar used protection.
Exactly. She probably doesn’t want her tubes tied because like I said previously, she’s holding onto hope that she’ll be that .1% who gets knocked up when she tells oskie to nut inside of her after he gets his vasectomy.

Or be with someone else.
That part got me.
Who sits there next to their fiancé, hugely pregnant and basically says she’s thinking of a future with someone else.
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

sezzajaydee wrote:
remre1017 wrote:

Or be with someone else.
That part got me.
Who sits there next to their fiancé, hugely pregnant and basically says she’s thinking of a future with someone else.
Kinda just feels like this is a threat to Oscar and she’s not actually going to leave him just to have someone else’s kids. But jokes on her, oskie doesn’t give a shit.

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

sezzajaydee wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:11 pm
remre1017 wrote:

Or be with someone else.
That part got me.
Most men in her age group would never be interested in being in a relationship with someone who has four kids already. I think she uses that excuse so she can try and con him into having another baby because her obnoxious needy personality may find someone else who will give her what she wants and she is banking on Oscar never leaving her so he will give in to keep her from being with someone else
nicolefrost
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicolefrost »

How old is Alaya? Should she be forward facing?

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

nicolefrost wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:55 pm How old is Alaya? Should she be forward facing?

Alaya is 3 1/2 so she's fine to be forward facing but averie should absolutely not be. They've had teeny forward facing since right before her first birthday I think.
bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

Let me know how it makes sense for TWO stay at home parents to send their 2 kids off to daycare...I’m speechless. Do you know how many parents have no choice but to send their kids back to daycare and school because they have no one to watch them. They’re taking spots up that could have been saved for kids who actually need them. Not to mention it’s a very bad time to send you kids to daycare with a pandemic going on and a new baby on the way...one that will very likely be premature. So stupid it makes me mad. At least they’ll learn something instead of playing on an iPad all day
ytmd123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ytmd123 »

I get they’re going through a lot with the news about the baby, but they’ve dragged this gender reveal out wayyy too long. She said it would be out in July, so no currently gives a crap about their other vlogs until she uploads it!

RoseGoldie

Unread post by RoseGoldie »

Hello! I’m new on this forum, but I HAD to make an account to comment on their recent video.

First, I’d like to say that I don’t steadily watch them so it was a SHOCK to me to learn she was pregnant with their FOURTH Kid. So i was like what?

I know that the decision of delivering Levi via C-section was made in the hospital because the bleeding she had. But still I feel like they should’ve been told that they could only have 3 children. It’s the rule when you get c-sections.

Either a) they were told and completely forgot something that it seems it was very important to them.
Or b) they were never told.

I know personally some women who had a c-section due to complications and then they wait for quite some time to get pregnant again and they end up successfully delivering their other children vaginally. So I know this is also a possibility. (Not for Kyra tho, since she decides to get pregnant 3 months after popping out a child :? )

So what I’d like to ask you ladies in the US, does your OBGY/N never disclose this info with you ever? I’m originally form L.Ame and I’m living in Europe now, and in both continents my doctors told me, clearly, I could only have 3 kids if a c-section was made so I was absolutely aware of this.

I’d like to know because Mallory Ervin also had a c-section in the US and acted shocked that her doctor told them AFTER her c-section that she could only have 3 children. She stated that she “didn’t know” that was going to be the case. So I Thought, what’s happening here?

Now, Kyra and Oscar are sitting on that video talking how shocked they are Kyra cannot have more kids... like this is exactly the conversation you should’ve had (how many years ago?) when Levi was born.

If she was so adamant in having more kids, a simple google search could’ve explain to her how risky was to get pregnant more than 3 times. Their ignorance AMAZES me!
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

bunchofidiots wrote:Let me know how it makes sense for TWO stay at home parents to send their 2 kids off to daycare...I’m speechless. Do you know how many parents have no choice but to send their kids back to daycare and school because they have no one to watch them. They’re taking spots up that could have been saved for kids who actually need them. Not to mention it’s a very bad time to send you kids to daycare with a pandemic going on and a new baby on the way...one that will very likely be premature. So stupid it makes me mad. At least they’ll learn something instead of playing on an iPad all day
If we weren’t in the midst of a global pandemic I could be all for them sending Levi and Alaya to daycare, because at least at daycare they would be playing with kids their own ages, learning, being mentally stimulated and they wouldn’t just be sitting on iPads being ignored all day everyday.
But, we are in the midst of a global pandemic. With schools closing and turning to remote learning and trying to social distance as much as we can... I believe that daycare should only be for the kids of essential workers who NEED the space for their kids. Not two stay at home parents who are too lazy to parent their own children. The fewer kids at daycare was possible at the moment, the better.

kayla1112
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kayla1112 »

RoseGoldie wrote:Hello! I’m new on this forum, but I HAD to make an account to comment on their recent video.

First, I’d like to say that I don’t steadily watch them so it was a SHOCK to me to learn she was pregnant with their FOURTH Kid. So i was like what?

I know that the decision of delivering Levi via C-section was made in the hospital because the bleeding she had. But still I feel like they should’ve been told that they could only have 3 children. It’s the rule when you get c-sections.

Either a) they were told and completely forgot something that it seems it was very important to them.

I know personally some women who had a c-section due to complications and then they wait for quite some time to get pregnant again and they end up successfully delivering their other children vaginally. So I know this is also a possibility. (Not for Kyra tho, since she decides to get pregnant 3 months after popping out a child :? )

So what I’d like to ask you ladies in the US, does your OBGY/N never disclose this info with you ever? I’m originally form L.Ame and I’m living in Europe now, and in both continents my doctors told me, clearly, I could only have 3 kids if a c-section was made so I was absolutely aware of this.

I’d like to know because Mallory Ervin also had a c-section in the US and acted shocked that her doctor told them AFTER her c-section that she could only have 3 children. She stated that she “didn’t know” that was going to be the case. So I Thought, what’s happening here?

Now, Kyra and Oscar are sitting on that video talking how shocked they are Kyra cannot have more kids... like this is exactly the conversation you should’ve had (how many years ago?) when Levi was born.

If she was so adamant in having more kids, a simple google search could’ve explain to her how risky was to get pregnant more than 3 times. Their ignorance AMAZES me!
3 children maximum isn't an overall "rule" for c-sections, generally doctors urge no more than 4 but aslong as you have a uterus you can have a c-section, some doctors tell people to stop after one or two, others three or four, others can have seven and still be fine. Doctors generally won't tell you how many you can have unless they're telling you it's not safe to have any more at all, lots of things go into how many c-sections a woman can safely have and for the most part it's a woman by woman case and not a "three c-sections for all" kind of thing.
I'm not in the US (I'm in australia) but am pregnant with my third currently which will also be my third c-section and my doctors are (so far) happy for me to have a fourth if it's what I want and any more after that strongly depend on my fourth (if I was to have one)

Kyra and oscar are definitely stupid for not seeking proper medical care and having back to back c-sections without even thinking of the consequences but I completely disagree that they should have been told they could only have three kids because thats just not the case, she definitely should not have more than 4 though considering her circumstances.

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

kayla1112 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:45 am
RoseGoldie wrote:Hello! I’m new on this forum, but I HAD to make an account to comment on their recent video.

3 children maximum isn't an overall "rule" for c-sections, generally doctors urge no more than 4 but aslong as you have a uterus you can have a c-section, some doctors tell people to stop after one or two, others three or four, others can have seven and still be fine. Doctors generally won't tell you how many you can have unless they're telling you it's not safe to have any more at all, lots of things go into how many c-sections a woman can safely have and for the most part it's a woman by woman case and not a "three c-sections for all" kind of thing.
I'm not in the US (I'm in australia) but am pregnant with my third currently which will also be my third c-section and my doctors are (so far) happy for me to have a fourth if it's what I want and any more after that strongly depend on my fourth (if I was to have one)

Kyra and oscar are definitely stupid for not seeking proper medical care and having back to back c-sections without even thinking of the consequences but I completely disagree that they should have been told they could only have three kids because thats just not the case, she definitely should not have more than 4 though considering her circumstances.

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk
Completley agree. Plus, there's a good chance she was told, by some doctor, at some point, to stop having children. She just doesn't listen. They don't have a regular doctor and they don't seek routine medical care. If she had been told, it likely went in one ear and out the other because she is selfish and entitled and wants what she wants. Plus, we all know dr. Kyra and dr. Oscar know better than any actual medical professionals. 🙄🙄

Return to “OKBaby”