OkHowCanWeExploitTheKidsToday | OKBaby | Part 33

thathappycamper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkHowCanWeExploitTheKidsToday | OKBaby | Part 33

Unread post by thathappycamper »

I haven't watched them since Averie was born, and didn't know they were pregnant until their gender reveal popped up on my recommended, so with that said they may have already addressed this and I could be wrong. But I wonder if they'll stick with another "A" name since both of the girls start with an A.

If they want "Roo" as a nickname, maybe Aurelia? Which I actually really like that name and think Aurelia Morales sounds gorgeous. I went to primary school with an Aroa, too, but I don't even know if that's a "real" name or if her mom just threw letters together. It was pronounced "Are-Oh-Uh" and I could see that having a "Roo" nickname. (People used to tease her and call her Areola though, so don't recommend haha)

But like someone else said, they don't usually base their kids nicknames off of their real names. A blogger I follow has a daughter named Zaza (tragic enough) and calls her Evinrude? I think having an audience makes people want to be so super unique and different and ~quirky~.

I also used to babysit a little boy name Riley, his parents called him Riley Roo which makes me think maybe the first name will start with "R" and just tack Roo on the end. A lot of "R" names sound cute like that. (Rosie Roo, Remy Roo, Rosalind Roo, etc.)

I just hope they don't give the baby a horrible name. I feel like the more popular influencers get, the worst their names are. Their kids names aren't my tastes, but at least they aren't utterly ridiculous like Zaza.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Ok pregnant with #4, gimme more or Oscar's out the door
Evelyn Faith
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evelyn Faith »

Maybe Runi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ananyahajare
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ananyahajare »

girlmom1821 wrote:Why. Why do they have this baby in a freaking mask????Image

Because if you haven’t heard there’s a disease that’s killing people and they want to protect their kid from getting it. Simple

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

ananyahajare wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:06 pm

Because if you haven’t heard there’s a disease that’s killing people and they want to protect their kid from getting it. Simple

Its not recommended for children under 2, they also are somewhere eating so another reason not to have one one her. And I don't think they have their 2 older kids wearing them.
ananyahajare
Amateur
Amateur

LmaoThesePeople wrote:I feel so sorry for Oscar. I don't like him that much, but i feel like he is stuck with this crazy bitch and can't do anything. They probably weren't that serious at the beginning of their relationship, and then she got pregnant and now he is stuck with someone who he doesnt even really love. Its very obvious. They are still together just because their children.

If i was a dude, she is exactly the kind of a woman i would avoid at all costs. She is obnoxious, controling, abusing, bitchy, short tempered and much more. She was so annoying when she was bitching about averie being soaked because oskie wasnt paying attention. SO WHAT? Not the end of the world, if she got soaked. Just change her and end of story. And of course,it wasnt her fault at all. Because ShE iS pErFeCt and cant do anything wrong. Gosh i really cant stand her.

And if she did that to me (planning to con me into having a 5th baby) i would dump her fat ass then and there. I mean, where is the respect? She doesnt compromise. It always has to be how she wants it to be.

I feel like oscar would be a cool dude, if he found someone more appropriate for him and if he wasnt doing youtube. Their personalities clash so much, i am amazed that they are even still together. And she really is obsessed with having babies. 4 children at 23? And in 5 years span? My mind is blown. But to actually spend some real quality time with them? Nah, just give them ipads. It's embarassing how addicted alaya already is.

And what is up with calling them stupid names? Geez, you gave your children names for a reason. I really have to think which one is alaya and which one is avery. I always mix their names up (and im sure im not the only one), which wouldn't happen if they used their real names in the vlogs. Alaya is the bratty one, right?(/s)
They are at an age where they can make their own choices. No one should judge because they are doing the best they can. If Oscar didn’t want to be with her they would have 4 babies and just so that you get your facts right, if you haven’t seen their vlogs earlier their ( Oscar and Kyra) family plan was to have babies at a young age. So it’s their choice. They could want to have a baby 5 years down the line. WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE !

ananyahajare
Amateur
Amateur

mahamilton wrote:
girlmom1821 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:53 pm Why. Why do they have this baby in a freaking mask????Image

The fact that she spends so much time on social media, but doesn't know children averie's age shouldn't be wearing masks is actually mind blowing. I hope her followers blew up her dms!
KIDS HAVE DIED BECAUSE OF COVID so don’t be so quick to judge

mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

Nooooooo. We're all aware of covid. The issue we are posting about is that children under two should NOT be wearing masks due to suffocation risk. Stated right on CDC's website. I thought that was well known information...
ananyahajare
Amateur
Amateur

mahamilton wrote:

Nooooooo. We're all aware of covid. The issue we are posting about is that children under two should NOT be wearing masks due to suffocation risk. Stated right on CDC's website. I thought that was well known information...
You can clearly see this mask is made for kids so it’s completely safe. I’m sure a mom would not intentionally want to suffocate her child.

mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Not saying she was intentionally trying to suffocate her baby at all....Kyra obviously didn't know kids under 2 aren't supposed to wear masks. That's all I'm commenting on. I just find it strange that someone who claims she's done 'so much research on covid' doesn't know her baby isn't supposed to wear a mask.

And yes I can see the mask is made for kids....kids 2 and older.
ananyahajare
Amateur
Amateur

mahamilton wrote:Not saying she was intentionally trying to suffocate her baby at all....Kyra obviously didn't know kids under 2 aren't supposed to wear masks. That's all I'm commenting on. I just find it strange that someone who claims she's done 'so much research on covid' doesn't know her baby isn't supposed to wear a mask.
This mask is totally made for a child ( look at the print) and also if it wasnt a kids mask it wouldn’t fit her so I’m sure the company must’ve made it safe for kids to wear simple

shortcake07
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by shortcake07 »

ananyahajare wrote:
mahamilton wrote:Not saying she was intentionally trying to suffocate her baby at all....Kyra obviously didn't know kids under 2 aren't supposed to wear masks. That's all I'm commenting on. I just find it strange that someone who claims she's done 'so much research on covid' doesn't know her baby isn't supposed to wear a mask.
This mask is totally made for a child ( look at the print) and also if it wasnt a kids mask it wouldn’t fit her so I’m sure the company must’ve made it safe for kids to wear simple

Look on the CDC site. No child under two should be in ANY mask it’s a suffocation risk. They are only safe for children over two.

ananyahajare
Amateur
Amateur

shortcake07 wrote:
ananyahajare wrote:

Look on the CDC site. No child under two should be in ANY mask it’s a suffocation risk. They are only safe for children over two.

THIS MASK IS MADE FOR A KID . Be it whatever age. I’m sure she saw it was safe for a child.

shortcake07
Wallflower
Wallflower

ananyahajare wrote:
shortcake07 wrote:
ananyahajare wrote: This mask is totally made for a child ( look at the print) and also if it wasnt a kids mask it wouldn’t fit her so I’m sure the company must’ve made it safe for kids to wear simple

THIS MASK IS MADE FOR A KID . Be it whatever age. I’m sure she saw it was safe for a child.

SAFE FOR A KID OVER TWO. It’s literally not safe for Avery no matter how many times you say it is. She’s under two and therefore should never be in a mask until she turns two. It’s so irresponsible to have her in one.

ananyahajare
Amateur
Amateur

shortcake07 wrote:
ananyahajare wrote:
shortcake07 wrote: Look on the CDC site. No child under two should be in ANY mask it’s a suffocation risk. They are only safe for children over two.

SAFE FOR A KID OVER TWO. It’s literally not safe for Avery no matter how many times you say it is. She’s under two and therefore should never be in a mask until she turns two. It’s so irresponsible to have her in one.

It’s safe for her since it’s a produce which is clearly made for a kid. Also, if you see the picture it’s not like it’s stuck to her face. She can totally breathe in it. If she wasn’t comfortable with it she would’ve removed it herself. Least y’all can do is don’t be so quick to judge because I’m sure she’s doing the what’s right for HER kid.

shortcake07
Wallflower
Wallflower

ananyahajare wrote:
shortcake07 wrote:
ananyahajare wrote: THIS MASK IS MADE FOR A KID . Be it whatever age. I’m sure she saw it was safe for a child.

It’s safe for her since it’s a produce which is clearly made for a kid. Also, if you see the picture it’s not like it’s stuck to her face. She can totally breathe in it. If she wasn’t comfortable with it she would’ve removed it herself. Least y’all can do is don’t be so quick to judge because I’m sure she’s doing the what’s right for HER kid.

Legos are for kids and some of the packs clearly say not for children under 3. But since it’s CLEARLY made for a kid it’s fine to give to a newborn right?!

This is your logic. I’m sure the box or bag the mask was sold in said not for children under two.

I’m done arguing with you but to excuse something that could have been dangerous makes no sense.

ananyahajare
Amateur
Amateur

shortcake07 wrote:
ananyahajare wrote:
shortcake07 wrote: SAFE FOR A KID OVER TWO. It’s literally not safe for Avery no matter how many times you say it is. She’s under two and therefore should never be in a mask until she turns two. It’s so irresponsible to have her in one.

Legos are for kids and some of the packs clearly say not for children under 3. But since it’s CLEARLY made for a kid it’s fine to give to a newborn right?!

This is your logic. I’m sure the box or bag the mask was sold in said not for children under two.

I’m done arguing with you but to excuse something that could have been dangerous makes no sense.

Are you kidding me? You’re comparing Legos and a mask Image
I don’t see how Lego could save you from covid.
Safety first because there are still some irresponsible freaks roaming free like it’s just nothing

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ananyahajare wrote:
LmaoThesePeople wrote:I feel so sorry for Oscar. I don't like him that much, but i feel like he is stuck with this crazy bitch and can't do anything. They probably weren't that serious at the beginning of their relationship, and then she got pregnant and now he is stuck with someone who he doesnt even really love. Its very obvious. They are still together just because their children.

If i was a dude, she is exactly the kind of a woman i would avoid at all costs. She is obnoxious, controling, abusing, bitchy, short tempered and much more. She was so annoying when she was bitching about averie being soaked because oskie wasnt paying attention. SO WHAT? Not the end of the world, if she got soaked. Just change her and end of story. And of course,it wasnt her fault at all. Because ShE iS pErFeCt and cant do anything wrong. Gosh i really cant stand her.

And if she did that to me (planning to con me into having a 5th baby) i would dump her fat ass then and there. I mean, where is the respect? She doesnt compromise. It always has to be how she wants it to be.

I feel like oscar would be a cool dude, if he found someone more appropriate for him and if he wasnt doing youtube. Their personalities clash so much, i am amazed that they are even still together. And she really is obsessed with having babies. 4 children at 23? And in 5 years span? My mind is blown. But to actually spend some real quality time with them? Nah, just give them ipads. It's embarassing how addicted alaya already is.

And what is up with calling them stupid names? Geez, you gave your children names for a reason. I really have to think which one is alaya and which one is avery. I always mix their names up (and im sure im not the only one), which wouldn't happen if they used their real names in the vlogs. Alaya is the bratty one, right?(/s)
They are at an age where they can make their own choices. No one should judge because they are doing the best they can. If Oscar didn’t want to be with her they would have 4 babies and just so that you get your facts right, if you haven’t seen their vlogs earlier their ( Oscar and Kyra) family plan was to have babies at a young age. So it’s their choice. They could want to have a baby 5 years down the line. WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE !

They aren't "doing the best they can". They don't get their kids regular health care, they film them in pain, bleeding, and crying, and Alaya is almost always alone with her face in a device. Oscar admits that he has no patience and they're sending their kids to daycare during a pandemic, and if they can't handle the kids they have, they shouldn't have more. Hey, I wasn't a perfect parent either. But I never made money off my kid bleeding. So I'm sorry. I see plenty to judge. There are so many people out there who never exploit their kids, work 2 jobs just to keep body and soul together, and still manage to make all their kids feel loved, get them regular health care, and cook them real meals and raise them to have a work ethic and be good people.
You're welcome to your opinion obviously, but maybe give examples of how they're such good parents instead of just being contrary and telling us not to judge.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Safety first IS not having your kid under two wear a mask. Just because it fits doesn't mean she should wear it. Kinda like just because her car seat can forward face DOES NOT MEAN SHE SHOULD BE FORWARD FACING.

I see you created your account today. Did you make it just to come on here and defend them? Your logic isn't adding up. You can repeat the mask is made for kids all you want, but the intent is for kids older than 2.

That's all I'll say on the subject since clearly we aren't getting anywhere in this discussion.
ananyahajare
Amateur
Amateur

lmmomSD wrote:
ananyahajare wrote:

They aren't "doing the best they can". They don't get their kids regular health care, they film them in pain, bleeding, and crying, and Alaya is almost always alone with her face in a device. Oscar admits that he has no patience and they're sending their kids to daycare during a pandemic, and if they can't handle the kids they have, they shouldn't have more. Hey, I wasn't a perfect parent either. But I never made money off my kid bleeding. So I'm sorry. I see plenty to judge. There are so many people out there who never exploit their kids, work 2 jobs just to keep body and soul together, and still manage to make all their kids feel loved, get them regular health care, and cook them real meals and raise them to have a work ethic and be good people.
You're welcome to your opinion obviously, but maybe give examples of how they're such good parents instead of just being contrary and telling us not to judge.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Y’all see 20 mins of their life every 1/2 days so who knows what they do the rest of the time. Alaya maybe that kids who sits quietly doing her own thing. Levi always wants to be involved. It’s just difference in personalities. Making money of their kids bleeding, it’s not like their kids are dying in pain and they aren’t doing anything about it and vlogging. They handle/handling the situation and then vlog.

Return to “OKBaby”