Previous:

viewtopic.php?f=242&t=16361

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: OKBaby: Screw the Doctor! Vasectomy for Oscar! | Part 34

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"She's a mother. She knows what she's doing"
Must be a 12 year old. Those of us with children or even just a little maturity know that giving birth does not automatically imbue you with knowledge of what is best for your child and the will and strength to do it. If it did, there would be no need for foster care, CPS, or grandparents raising babies. It's one of my favorite retorts of the minions because it makes me laugh so hard. It's usually accompanied by grammatical errors like "There the parents. They know best"
Sorry. That last remark of the minion just made me spit my drink out.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by remre1017 »

lmmomSD wrote:"She's a mother. She knows what she's doing"ImageImageImage
Must be a 12 year old. Those of us with children or even just a little maturity know that giving birth does not automatically imbue you with knowledge of what is best for your child and the will and strength to do it. If it did, there would be no need for foster care, CPS, or grandparents raising babies. It's one of my favorite retorts of the minions because it makes me laugh so hard. It's usually accompanied by grammatical errors like "There the parents. They know best"
Sorry. That last remark of the minion just made me spit my drink out.

The fact that this person kept commenting on Averie’s mask and how she was fine when multiple people said it’s against the CDC recommendations Image
Are we sure this wasn’t Kyra herself?? Sure sounded like her lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LmaoThesePeople
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LmaoThesePeople »

Oscar looked so defeated in that video lol. His face said it all.. cant imagine him with 3 girls + Kyra...
Starmoonandsun
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Starmoonandsun »

This fourth pregnancy will definitely be the thing that makes or breaks Oscar and Kyra, They came to California to save money and go use her dads insurance but are now probably going to be up to their necks in medical bills considering how high risk this pregnancy is, The fact its another little girl, It feels like you could just see the money adding up over Oscars head in the video explaining everything :shock: I feel like its already starting badly.
jazzyfayproductions
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jazzyfayproductions »

I can’t get over Oscar feeling like boys can’t learn from their older sisters and keeping that in the vlog like it was ok lmao they’ve spewed a lot of BS over the years but that threw me. And they are responsible for 4 little humans. Yikes.

ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

LmaoThesePeople wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:48 am Oscar looked so defeated in that video lol. His face said it all.. cant imagine him with 3 girls + Kyra...
He had that vacant look on his face again. The same look he had when they made the video about the placenta previa. He looks like he's majorly disassociating. I mean, I don't feel bad for him, he knocked Kyra up, again, willingly, knowing there's a solid chance it would be a girl. But still. He looks so out of it in all these vlogs. It's like he has these moments of clarity every so often of "holy shit, what did I do..."
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

jazzyfayproductions wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:52 am I can’t get over Oscar feeling like boys can’t learn from their older sisters Imageand keeping that in the vlog like it was ok lmao they’ve spewed a lot of BS over the years but that threw me. And they are responsible for 4 little humans. Yikes.

Right? Such a bizarre thing to say. These two are so sexist and misogynistic. Oscar more so, but kyra and her "mothers and daughters hate each other" thing is a big yikes. They're gonna screw up these kids for a whole bunch of reasons, but there blatant favoritism of Levi just because he's the (hopefully only) boy is gonna do some big damage.
nicolefrost
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicolefrost »

I never understand that mothers and daughters hate each other thing. Like my relationship with my mother before she died was toxic but that’s because she was an alcoholic. I have a 14 year old daughter and she is my damn ride or die she’s my best friend. Sure we butt heads here and there but we rarely argue or don’t talk. I think she had a toxic relationship with her mom and it made her think that’s normal. It’s not. It took me along time to realize it wasn’t normal. When you have toxic childhoods you truly think everyone lives that. I remember realizing not everyone lives that way. It was mind blowing. She’s 22 or whatever she needs to get over her childhood and man up

strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

nicolefrost wrote:I never understand that mothers and daughters hate each other thing. Like my relationship with my mother before she died was toxic but that’s because she was an alcoholic. I have a 14 year old daughter and she is my damn ride or die she’s my best friend. Sure we butt heads here and there but we rarely argue or don’t talk. I think she had a toxic relationship with her mom and it made her think that’s normal. It’s not. It took me along time to realize it wasn’t normal. When you have toxic childhoods you truly think everyone lives that. I remember realizing not everyone lives that way. It was mind blowing. She’s 22 or whatever she needs to get over her childhood and man up

Can someone explain their family to me? I know both their parents are separated and I know Oscar has younger siblings and his mom is Korina and I think he has siblings Kasey and Korey (what's with the K names on both sides??) and Aimee but I've only been a casual viewer until recently. Whenever I watched random vlogs before they would say names and I didn't really care to find out who they were but lately I've been watching and more curious. And who is Kyla to them? I know she helps with BBK and is caring for their house and that there was someone else in BBK before that left but are they related (cause she's another K name lol)

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

strongybady wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:47 am
nicolefrost wrote:I never understand that mothers and daughters hate each other thing. Like my relationship with my mother before she died was toxic but that’s because she was an alcoholic. I have a 14 year old daughter and she is my damn ride or die she’s my best friend. Sure we butt heads here and there but we rarely argue or don’t talk. I think she had a toxic relationship with her mom and it made her think that’s normal. It’s not. It took me along time to realize it wasn’t normal. When you have toxic childhoods you truly think everyone lives that. I remember realizing not everyone lives that way. It was mind blowing. She’s 22 or whatever she needs to get over her childhood and man up

Can someone explain their family to me? I know both their parents are separated and I know Oscar has younger siblings and his mom is Korina and I think he has siblings Kasey and Korey (what's with the K names on both sides??) and Aimee but I've only been a casual viewer until recently. Whenever I watched random vlogs before they would say names and I didn't really care to find out who they were but lately I've been watching and more curious. And who is Kyla to them? I know she helps with BBK and is caring for their house and that there was someone else in BBK before that left but are they related (cause she's another K name lol)

Oscar and Aimee are full siblings. Their mom remarried and had Kaycee & Kaden their dad remarried and has Andrea & Leo. Kyla is Kyra's best friend, I don't,think she ever worked for BBK but did live with them in Utah
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
strongybady wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:47 am

Oscar and Aimee are full siblings. Their mom remarried and had Kaycee & Kaden their dad remarried and has Andrea & Leo. Kyla is Kyra's best friend, I don't,think she ever worked for BBK but did live with them in Utah
Thank you so much!

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Kyra has mentioned her childhood not being great and living with her dad not her mom so I do think there's a reason for that.

In a way I understand what she is trying to say. I don't have a relationship with my mom, was raised by a single dad and honestly if I saw her today I wouldn't even know who she was. I admit I was terrified of having a daughter myself, not that I wouldn't love her but that it would bring up my mom leaving. I'm thankful to be a boy mom and it annoys me when people assume I want a daughter. It terrifies me lol.

But I also think since Kyra will have 3 girls she needs to work on herself and what she went through (I have had to take my own advice I'm not being a hypocrite). She needs to figure it out and quick because right now she's basically repeating the cycle. Maybe not with alcohol or whatever reason her and her mom have a bad relationship but she is repeating that cycle and has 3 daughters that need her.

As for Oscar he needs to get over the gender thing. I say this as a tomboy. Alaya is more daring and adventurous than Levi and I wish he would try to do more with her, I think she gets that from him and he could have a little tomboy to do the things Levi is scared of (not a big deal) or doesn't want to do.
Bibu3353
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bibu3353 »

Why is she asking strangers on the internet then? It could be anything.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 367182.jpg[/IMG]
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

Bibu3353 wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:36 pm Why is she asking strangers on the internet then? It could be anything.
Exactly. And I wonder what the doctor said it was?? Kyra probably didn't like what they had to say so she's reaching out to her followers for second opinions. Oh how fitting the new thread name is...
Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

they really have the weirdest relatiion to doctors and medecines or treatments
i can get that you don't trust one opinion, but one you can get another without the whole net to be informed and you can't question absolutely everythindg they say!
that rash can be a lot of things , how can she go to the doctor and think "wait i'll ask my fanbase what they think"...so weird
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Kyra is the one we all know has mental health issues but personally I think Oscar is the one who is going to crack first. He doesn't seem like the "talk about his emotions" guy and this is all going to end in a meltdown soon.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

It looks like hives, and like he's been scratching at them.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Doubt they have a pediatrician out there and they make it clear how much they hate paying medical bills, so would they really go to the er/urgent care? Doubt it! I think she just said that so people didn't say go to the doctor. Why else ask for opinions?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

strongybady wrote:

I understand Kyra had a rough childhood with her mother for whatever reason, and they are not close now. But Kyra also has Korina as an influence. She is really close with Korina and Korina also has 2 daughters that she seems to have really great relationships with. I think she needs to stop focusing on all the shortcomings of her childhood and look to outside sources to learn from. Korina is a good example of how to mother daughters that Kyra can follow and get advise from. At some point in your life you do need to drop the self pitying from a hard childhood and grow up and teach yourself how to have healthy relationships going forward.
Kyra needs therapy. Not just for her own issues, but she needs the learn how to parent, she needs to learn how to have healthy relationships with her kids and with Oscar. Otherwise those kids are going to have such a toxic childhood as well.

Return to “OKBaby”