OKBaby: Screw the Doctor! Vasectomy for Oscar! | Part 34

excited_nugget
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby: Screw the Doctor! Vasectomy for Oscar! | Part 34

Unread post by excited_nugget »

Anyone catch Kyra said that they're done having babies together? Not just that they're done having babies

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

theshamanisright1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by theshamanisright1 »

I'm legitimately terrified for those poor kids when this relationships breaks down, because it's going to be brutal. They've been in a cycle of bad times, decent times and then have another baby for five years now. There's no sign this relationship is stable, they seem to make each other mutually miserable and they can't afford to move house every time they need to try and fix it
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Aura isn’t her last.

A doctor has recommended she doesn’t have any more. They can’t forbid or ban her from doing it. So she’ll google for half an hour, see that like 0.00001% (or whatever) of people have had successful pregnancies and latch on to that and use it as her excuse when she ends up pregnant again next year.
haleyc20
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haleyc20 »

Is it just me or does her kids look dirty all the time. Especially Alaya and Averie. I feel like they rarely get bathed and are properly cleaned.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

haleyc20 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:37 pm Is it just me or does her kids look dirty all the time. Especially Alaya and Averie. I feel like they rarely get bathed and are properly cleaned.

I think its their hair. I'm glad she's trying to do something with their hair but I don't think she sprays just water on it to get it to stay down and then throughout the day it gets worse. Plus they put them in the shower without help and I doubt they are using shampoo (Averie wouldnt know what to do).
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Ok, babies, it’s time for a new thread!! 😝 Please comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” by Monday afternoon, will be selected!!

Also, it’s so crazy to me how many of us had similar lives growing up. Like many of you, my mom walked out when I was 6 months old, leaving my Dad to raise my 3 yo brother and I on HIS OWN! I think that’s why I’ve always had a soft spot for Kyra. Being raised by just your Dad is pretty unique, although it does seem like she still has a relationship with her mom. I haven’t seen mine in over 30 years. Bitch. 😆
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

What was Oscars quote about Aura's name for a thread title lol
girlmom1821
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by girlmom1821 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:What was Oscars quote about Aura's name for a thread title lol
“Aura, like the halo or the energy” Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
saltybitters
Talker
Talker

Unread post by saltybitters »

OKBaby: The halo or the energy, still no vasectomy
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

Okbaby: Aura's halo energy, time for a trip for you and me
anonymous04
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anonymous04 »

I haven't been keeping up with her fertility story, is she able to have a surrogate? Because if so, they'll probably have more
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

anonymous04 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:37 am I haven't been keeping up with her fertility story, is she able to have a surrogate? Because if so, they'll probably have more
She could do a surrogate but Oscar only wanted 2, she wanted 6 and they compromised on 4. So Oscar is supposedly getting a vasectomy
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

anonymous04 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:37 am I haven't been keeping up with her fertility story, is she able to have a surrogate? Because if so, they'll probably have more
Nah I doubt it. Kyra loves being pregnant and all that goes with it. Then she likes the newborn for a few months and then that's it. If she can't have the pregnancy I don't think she wants the kid. She barely wants the ones she has.
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

saltybitters wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:28 am OKBaby: The halo or the energy, still no vasectomy
Petition to include something about Oscar's (lack of) vasectomy until he actually gets one.
YTMD1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by YTMD1 »

OkBaby: Save the sinking ship with a trip in a pandemic
anonymous04
Amateur
Amateur

ALittleStitious wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:09 am
Nah I doubt it. Kyra loves being pregnant and all that goes with it. Then she likes the newborn for a few months and then that's it. If she can't have the pregnancy I don't think she wants the kid. She barely wants the ones she has.
Mm, I'm gonna have to disagree on that one. I do agree that she loves being pregnant but I do think she'd have a surrogate.
anonymous04
Amateur
Amateur

MiloandMax1 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:30 am
She could do a surrogate but Oscar only wanted 2, she wanted 6 and they compromised on 4. So Oscar is supposedly getting a vasectomy
I know they say it's because they compromised on 4 but I believe the only reason Kyra is saying it's their last is because she can't have anymore, if she wanted 6 she's gonna get 6, she won't care what Oscar says
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

anonymous04 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:29 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:30 am
I know they say it's because they compromised on 4 but I believe the only reason Kyra is saying it's their last is because she can't have anymore, if she wanted 6 she's gonna get 6, she won't care what Oscar says
Kyra already admitted she thought Oscar would go for a 5th before the doctor told them they shouldn't have more. She was planning it and even Oscar seemed shocked in that vlog. When they had the fight about vasectomy or her having her tubes tied she basically said she would get 6 (2 more with someone else if not him).
Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

i always sooo weird to me that she has to clarify that this is her last baby with oscar, NOT her last baby ever. what’s the point of being in a relationship with someone for 5+ years if you’re not even confident or optimistic about your future together???

the only reason she’s letting oscar believe this is their last kid is because she knows their relationship is going to end in a few years time and she’ll be able to have more with someone else. i just cant imagine being in a long term committed relationship and thinking like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
frenchfryfiend
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by frenchfryfiend »

OKBaby: Too many trips, still no snip (as in Oscar's vasecotmy)

Return to “OKBaby”