OKBaby: Too many trips, still no snip! | Part 35

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby: Too many trips, still no snip! | Part 35

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

mahamilton wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:29 pm For as frugal as Oscar claims he is, why the hell do they now have a nanny, teacher, AND editor hired? I only understand having the teacher since they said it's about the same cost as having the kids in preschool.
The nanny he justifies because it frees him up to go do what he wants while Kyra is at BBK
justsaying
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by justsaying »

ok, so the forum is back! all very mysterious with this attack and the new management, but I'm glad it's sorted

I would love to be able to look into their finances! First to figure out how much they are actually spending, it's got to be in the tens of thousands a month, right? And secondly, how much they are actually earning, f.i. with BBK...
Maite5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maite5 »

blehhh wrote:
frenchfryfiend wrote:
franr483 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:30 pm their bed is def big enough for alaya to not be sleeping in the floor...even if she got there in the middle of the night, if i see my child lying on the flor in the morning and she is still sleeping i would carry her to the bed so she can continue sleeping
When their in the car and Kyra says she never sleep, Alaya in the back says "I never sleep!" and they are so messed up, they put it in subtitles, like it's funny. The poor thing. If Oscar (and/or Kyra) gave her a hard time about it, they are out and out bullies. Unfortunately, this seems to be the case. I've seen Oscar use a tone of voice with her that makes me cringe. But does he do that to Levi. Nope. Not on camera, anyway. I've noticed that many times Alaya will be calling "daddy, daddy!" and it takes him like an hour to look, almost.

These people are too immature to be parents, I'm sorry. If I were thrown into their situation, I'd either make the office upstairs into a bedroom (why couldn't they have made an basement office?) or I'd put Levi and Alaya in the same room, with bunk beds, and the other two in another room. If they need their space as teens or pre-teens, then they could go into the basement, they may like it then. How do they compute a 4 year old staying in a dungeon?
Simply they do not love her, they need her for views and that is about it. Poor Alaya symbols hard times for them.
I wish I could safe her

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I am SO sorry for quoting such an old post have not been in this forum for a while so can someone explain why she reminds them of bad times and why they ignore her so much ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mother_of_3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mother_of_3 »

"Dad's entire night with 7mth old baby"

12:30am made bottle

1:23am - gave her bottle that was down at feet
5:03am - gave her bottle - looked like he grabbed it from her chest?
5:45am - picked up bottle and said ugghh I have to make more
6:08am - didn't show what he did

So did he really give her the same bottle he made at 1230am when she woke at 130 & 5 & would have given it at 545 but it was empty. That's flipping sick if he did!!! What do you all think??
VaCar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by VaCar »

Oscar is so dense. That humongous exercise equipment is going to put one of the kids in the hospital. He's so careless and wreckless. In today's video the kids got after him for ruining their fun in their kiddy pool. Hes fed up with the baby not sleeping. He even says "the stuff I put up with!" The maturity level of this child-man is nonexistent.

Return to “OKBaby”