OKBaby/KBaby

beanboozled
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby/KBaby

Unread post by beanboozled »

Watched her vids from her channel "Kbaby". I can not stress out enough on how fake she is!! She is obviously the kind of girl who is grumpy-angry-with-the-world kind, but in her videos, she pretends to be a jolly-sunshine-extrovert-girls UGHHH maybe that is the reason why she is not comfortable filming her videos when Oscar is in the house (saw it on one of their daily vlogs, everytime Kyra films a video for her channel, Oscar needs to get out of the house) it was because she was too embarassed if Oscar will see how opposite she is on her videos and in real life. Stop faking, "guuuurl", everyone knows you're not a sweet ray of sunshine!!!! :x
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

No she's a ray of stank
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Omg she honestly looks like she could be related to Sam Radar from Sam & Nia

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Bitchplease
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bitchplease »

vesti wrote:No she's a ray of stank
And grease :? :D

I only come here to read vlog summary, I cant deal with their fakeness, idiocity, stupidness and filth each time I try to watch a video. Greaseball is just ugghh!! She thinks she's all that and it doesnt help that their minions are saying shes so beautiful and such amazing parents. Wtf really??!! Whats up with the world.
beanboozled
Talker
Talker

They are already talking about the next baby on their new vlog. OH MY :? :? :?
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

It must suck to have no ambitions as a 19 year old but keep poppin kids out. Especially when you can't even care for the one you have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

They are pathetic. They are only "relevant" because of Levi and now that Keren is preggers they need to rush it, so she is not going to outnumber them. They should learn how to parent first.
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

should we suggest names for next thread whenever we get one.
mine is OK baby, featuring parenting KO s. But we need some funny ones

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
Jessanne3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Jessanne3 »

Did anyone see her latest tweets?

"You guys are picking up such good hints in recent vlogs(: Love you all so much(:"
"& if you have no idea what I'm talking about don't worry will talk about it soon enough <3"

What do you guys think? Pregnant?
Bitchplease
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bitchplease »

Next thread title suggestion (thegreaseballsdventures) hahaha or (bogustv, bogustushylife)

^wow maybe she's pregnant, she thinks it makes her amazing lol she has no realization that its pathethic to be simply wanting more babies with no education and real jobs.
beanboozled
Talker
Talker

^^^^^^

Sadly,those tweets are real. So the pregnancy test was put there on purpose, I think it was all Kyra's decision to be pregnant, Oscar obviously(based on prev vlogs) didnt want another TUUUUUU-SHY this soon. ugh. How are they going to raise 2 stinky-feet-babies with only Youtube money?! And they are going to move?! Who is going to help them with the pregnancy and giving birth in Utah?! How will they take care of Bogus#1 if Bogus#2 will arrive and all their attention will be to him/her?! Ugh pbviously a competition between her and her "BFF" Keren!! Why can't she just focus on being a Mom, learn to be a better Mom to Bogus#1 instead of breeding more and being fake happy on their vlogs. Wow I can go on and on on how wrong this is but I might end up banging my head in the wall. Please God of Wisdom, slap Princess Greaseball right in her not-blended-contour-face :x :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lola_darling
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lola_darling »

Side note from Kyra maybe being pregnant again--one of her habits that really gets on my nerves is when she talks to the camera and says "girl" repeatedly in like a stereotypical teen girl voice (I guess thats how you describe it lol). Like in today's vlog when she was like "it's perf girl like so perf". It just seems so fake and annoying, anyone else feel the same?
glamour1225
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by glamour1225 »

Why not get married or at least engaged before rushing to have a second baby? Or save and buy a home? In a recent vlog I think it was a comment of the day someone asked about their plans to get married and Oscar responded something like they will eventually get married much later because it's really expensive to get married. And having TWO babies isn't expensive? So save the money you'd spend getting married (which doesn't even have to be much....) and instead support not one but two children for the next 18 years? Yeah makes total sense....

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Getting married isn't expensive, a wedding is expensive. You don't need to have an elaborate, expensive wedding if that isn't what you can afford. A small ceremony and simple reception isn't super expensive.

DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DeeplyMissable »

She's definitely pregnant. It's so obvious by the tweets and all the talk of "new baby". She's on YouNow right now, without Oscar, and said that she forgot about Fathers Day so she's going to take Oscar out tomorrow to let him buy his own gift. She really is a catch, y'all.
buriedunderthest
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by buriedunderthest »

Jessanne3 wrote:Did anyone see her latest tweets?

"You guys are picking up such good hints in recent vlogs(: Love you all so much(:"
"& if you have no idea what I'm talking about don't worry will talk about it soon enough <3"

What do you guys think? Pregnant?
I sure hope not. They really don't need that right now but hey, if it is, be glad It's not us in their situation at least.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Do these idiots know anything about copyright
laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

I'm puking if the has a bun in the oven. Seriously.

Btw lol at her filming a "everyday" tutorial - bitch, you hardly ever wear make up. Instead you should film a everyday grease "how to be greasy all the time" tutorial because you're majestic in it. Heck, she even is a fucking greaseball when filming a beauty video. URGH.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

Imagine Oscar running his fingers through her "hair" or just stroking her hair. Gross. Their thumb nails make me want to be sick with the way her hair looks

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

They already barely take care of Levi, being pregnant is gonna make her even more tired and lazy (as if that is humanly possible)

Babies having babies playing house. Irritates me like no other because this is how a lot of my students grew up and I see the adverse effects of having young parents who don't know what the heck they are doing

I want to say I can't believe it but I would only be lying to myself

Return to “OKBaby”