OKBaby/KBaby

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby/KBaby

Unread post by staceymj »

I felt a bit bad for Oscar, he didn't get one single thing for Father's Day. Not even a lousy little card. She could of taken him out for dinner or something at least. You don't have to give extravagant gifts for Father's Day or Mother's Day, not I would be completely devastated not to get anything. She's such a self absorbed bitch. Imagine if Oscar didn't get her anything for Mother's Day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bitchplease
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Bitchplease »

What a certified bitch, she didnt get awscar anything for Father's day, wow! I stil havent watched their vlogs again.. I really dont think I can coz their fakeness and idiocity is just too much to watch. I have been watching keren and khoa and theyre tolerable and somehow fun to watch and doesnt make my skin crawl coz I can see that keren changes her son's clothes, cleans after him and actually their apartment doesnt look disgusting.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

I wonder what Oscar's family really thinks of Kyra.

And since they read here... Oscar eres un mandilón. I'm sure that's what all your family thinks of you.

:love2:
laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

Bitchplease wrote:What a certified bitch, she didnt get awscar anything for Father's day, wow! I stil havent watched their vlogs again.. I really dont think I can coz their fakeness and idiocity is just too much to watch. I have been watching keren and khoa and theyre tolerable and somehow fun to watch and doesnt make my skin crawl coz I can see that keren changes her son's clothes, cleans after him and actually their apartment doesnt look disgusting.
Totes agree with you. Actually I am not even willing to "gift" them my view so they can further foster their "lifestyle" or let's better call it lazy style.

While there are also some things that bug me off about Keren & Khoa, they are a) great parents, b) taking.care of themselves and their house, and c) THEY HAVE FRIENDS!

Actually cannot believe how OK can live without friends. I mean I do understand why nobody likes them (or at least Kyra, Oscar is super immature and over the moon but at least likeable from my perspective. Kyra is just a lazy, greasy, egomanic bitch who sees herself as the center of the universe), but I couldn't live like that. But oh well... A life without ambitions is generally also not how I roll I guess.
laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Bitchplease wrote:What a certified bitch, she didnt get awscar anything for Father's day, wow! I stil havent watched their vlogs again.. I really dont think I can coz their fakeness and idiocity is just too much to watch. I have been watching keren and khoa and theyre tolerable and somehow fun to watch and doesnt make my skin crawl coz I can see that keren changes her son's clothes, cleans after him and actually their apartment doesnt look disgusting.
Totes agree with you. Actually I am not even willing to "gift" them my view so they can further foster their "lifestyle" or let's better call it lazystyle.

While there are also some things that bug me off about Keren & Khoa, they are a) great parents, b) taking.care of themselves and their house, and c) THEY HAVE FRIENDS!

Actually cannot believe how OK can live without friends. I mean I do understand why nobody likes them (or at least Kyra, Oscar is super immature and over the moon but at least likeable from my perspective. Kyra is just a lazy, greasy, egomanic bitch who sees herself as the center of the universe), but I couldn't live like that. But oh well... A life without ambitions is generally also not how I roll I guess.
laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Totes agree with you. Actually I am not even willing to "gift" them my view so they can further foster their "lifestyle" or let's better call it lazystyle.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Did they seriously call their baby a "sexy tuuuuushie"? Barf. I'll adopt Levi, at least he'll have a clean house then!! They look like they smell gross.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Do they have to put the camera down to film EVERYTHING like they're on a reality show?

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

twomommies wrote:Did they seriously call their baby a "sexy tuuuuushie"? Barf. I'll adopt Levi, at least he'll have a clean house then!! They look like they smell gross.

That was extremely disturbing. They are nothing but trash

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Haha, okay so I was bored and came in to read this thread. I started on page one and was surprised at how much praise you guys were giving this couple (I had never heard of them). Anyway, after reading the first few pages of this thread, I decided to skip towards the end and saw all the bashing. That's when I decided to watch ones of their videos and you guys are spot on as always. I don't get how people can watch these two.

Return to “OKBaby”