OKBaby/KBaby

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby/KBaby

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

This makes me so sad. How old are these people? I am sure teens now think "We can get pregnant and vlog! We wont have to work and we will totes be like, millionaires! Just like Shay!!!"
hayleymareeisabetch
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hayleymareeisabetch »

Hey guys,

Random thought buuuuuut do you think Oscar actually quit? Or could he have been fired?
I know my workplace would in no way EVER let me do a "day in life" video while I'm at work.
1. Because Im there getting paid to work, not mess around with camera angles
2. Because surely its a huge breach of company privacy to see the goings on behind the scenes and have camera on the locker room?!

I'd love to know for sure! Anyone know where he worked that can call up and investigate? :P
hayleymareeisabetch
Amateur
Amateur

Hey guys,

Random thought buuuuuut do you think Oscar actually quit? Or could he have been fired?
I know my workplace would in no way EVER let me do a "day in life" video while I'm at work.
2. Because surely its a huge breach of company privacy to see the goings on behind the scenes and have camera on the locker room?!

I'd love to know for sure! Anyone know where he worked that can call up and investigate? :P
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

hayleymareeisabetch wrote:Hey guys,

Um how about no? That's ridiculous to track down his work and bother people who have nothing to do it him any
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

A guy he worked with watches and comments on their videos. Why would he lie about something like that especially if his (ex) co-workers watch them?
hayleymareeisabetch
Amateur
Amateur

Calm down guys - I don't think anyone here is actually stalkerish enough to actually do it. No need to be so rude!

Obviously I have no idea who watches his videos - I just thought it was so odd that he quit not long after doing that video. I know people who have been let go from jobs for filming and taking photos of things and sharing them on social media that they shouldn't be due to privacy and legal responsibilities.

Just sharing my thoughts..
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

hayleymareeisabetch wrote:Calm down guys - I don't think anyone here is actually stalkerish enough to actually do it. No need to be so rude!

Obviously I have no idea who watches his videos - I just thought it was so odd that he quit not long after doing that video. I know people who have been let go from jobs for filming and taking photos of things and sharing them on social media that they shouldn't be due to privacy and legal responsibilities.

Just sharing my thoughts..
Oscar filmed the shots for his day in the life after he quit, he worked for 2 weeks after he quit. But I do remember it took him 3 or 4 days to get the shots because he was trying to do it sneakily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

I kinda get people quitting their job for YouTube but I feel like they really jumped the gun (like most youtubers). Video editing does take a lot of time, but since kyra wasn't working you would think she could have done the majority themselves. It's also important like someone else said that they do have a fall back plan because how long will YouTube last? 5 years? 10?

Real estate would be great because it gives them the ability to kinda make their own schedule. He'd just have to put in the hard effort of getting his license. He'd also have to be a little less annoying.

I found that the pregnancy test was not edited out after you guys mentioned it. What a random place for it. Maybe it was an ovulation test.

Side note I said COooookie yesterday to my husband like they say "toooushy" and after I caught myself I was ashamed.
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

I can't believe they're trying for baby #2 :| A baby's not a plant ffs you can't just have one because "you feel like to" or because your "bff is pregnant so I wanna be too". I can't believe these kids, so immature...
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

How gross to just leave it lying around....knowing what ive seen in their videos it is probably used lol

Well, this is my first post here after lurking awhile. I found this page after accidentally finding OKBaby and being so annoyed by how they copy Sam and Nia ("gooooood morninggggg guuyyyssss" in an overly sweet voice), trust me the world only needs one Sam and Nia, they are cringe-y enough.

With that being said, I physically cringe watching Oscar and Kyra play mommy and daddy. It makes me kind of sad, because they are really young and cannot help that, but they're gonna be damn embarrassed in 10-15 years watching these videos back. They are obnoxious, and even though it is obvious they love baby Levi, they are still clueless parents at best and kinda shitty at worst.

And the "toooooshiiieeeee/buggy/bogus" shit literally every other minute makes them both sound so dumb
Ditto that the fake accent they put on that makes them sound like Ren from Ren and Stimpy, or Tito from Oliver and Company.

Kyra is lazy as hell and I watched one vlog where she cleaned the apartment and acted like that was so omgwow. No, bitch, that's just what people are supposed to do.

I get being a young parent. I had my daughter when I was 22, but I was never so lazy and immature. And now I'm 31 and I just feel annoyed/embarrassed for them because they don't have enough sense to be annoyed/embarrassed of themselves.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

If they make so much money from YouTube why can't they get Oscar a new pair of pants ? Wears the same outfit in every vlog

Carmenxo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Carmenxo »

And they also make so much money from us viewers, I wonder why they cant take time to respond to one comment of mine *sigh* I feel discouraged and like a loser for watching :(
hayleymareeisabetch
Amateur
Amateur

I just clicked on their newest VLOG "Freezing Cold Baby" and had to click out straight away. They knew it was cold and windy... Yet they still took poor bogus tushy to an unheated pool. In just a swim nappy. WHAT THE HELL GUYS. If he has a cold in the next VLOG we all know why!

If it's cold out I won't even take my son who's the same age as Levi to an indoor pool.. Like c'mon the poor little thing! :(
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

I've never made a comment because I haven't had anything positive or encouraging to say to them yet. I don't think Levi seems like a very happy baby. They never appear to really give him their undivided attention, it's all for the cameras. The activities they choose for him are often not age appropriate and the baby seems pissed and frustrated to spend an entire day in a stroller or carseat or being worn. I feel sorry for him, he's a prop.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

vesti wrote:I've never made a comment because I haven't had anything positive or encouraging to say to them yet. I don't think Levi seems like a very happy baby. They never appear to really give him their undivided attention, it's all for the cameras. The activities they choose for him are often not age appropriate and the baby seems pissed and frustrated to spend an entire day in a stroller or carseat or being worn. I feel sorry for him, he's a prop.
I have been thinking lately that all they seem to do when he gets cranky is put him in bed. They don't try to distract him or play with him to find out why he's cranky, it's just bottle and bed. It seems like all they say in the vlogs is "buggy is cranky so he's going to bed"
Literally the laziest parents. Like, maybe he has a stomach ache from all the milk you shove in his face. Maybe he's bored because he's always on the pram/car seat, worn or in bed. No wonder he's 8 months old and cant crawl yet, he's never given the chance to figure it out.

lola_darling
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lola_darling »

With every video I'm starting to believe more and more that they definitely read this thread. In "freezing cold baby" they talk about how annoying THEIR OWN nicknames for their son are and how they need to stop calling them by bogus and tuuushy
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

Good, they need to because it makes them sound like morons. Having a weird nickname is OK, but damn keep it family only, or at least don't say it 700 times in a 20 minute span.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

Good, they need to because it makes them sound like morons. Having a weird nickname is OK, but damn keep it family only, or at least don't say it 700 times in a 20 minute span.
crs2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crs2015 »

even bogus tooshie seems annoyed by them.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

It's going to be like Forrest Gump and Little Forrest in a few years when Levi surpasses both the intelligence level and maturity of Oscar and Kyra combined.

Return to “OKBaby”