julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby/KBaby: Part Two

Unread post by julietpreston »

js2013 wrote:
beanboozled wrote:Yes, please Oscar, remind us again for the millionth time that you are donating your junk. Please Im begging you are the best human ever because you are donating cheap junks that you are too lazy to rent a uhaul and bring with you :love2:
He's also donating his used underwear and unmatched used socks! That's totally gross...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I hate him even more now. I volunteered at an op shop (I'm not sure what you call them in America) for 8 years and we had so many people like him. They donate crap that nobody wants and act like they are some kind of saint for doing so, and then it costs the store money to get rid of it since we have to pay for the weight of the bins. He probably thinks that whoever gets his "donations" (actually his trash) will be sooo lucky to have something worn by Oscar
beanboozled
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beanboozled »

julietpreston wrote:
js2013 wrote:
beanboozled wrote:Yes, please Oscar, remind us again for the millionth time that you are donating your junk. Please Im begging you are the best human ever because you are donating cheap junks that you are too lazy to rent a uhaul and bring with you :love2:
He's also donating his used underwear and unmatched used socks! That's totally gross...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I hate him even more now. I volunteered at an op shop (I'm not sure what you call them in America) for 8 years and we had so many people like him. They donate crap that nobody wants and act like they are some kind of saint for doing so, and then it costs the store money to get rid of it since we have to pay for the weight of the bins. He probably thinks that whoever gets his "donations" (actually his trash) will be sooo lucky to have something worn by Oscar

He did call his undergarments: Holy Underwears :barf:

And who donates socks that have no pair? ugh they are just too lazy to clean up their junk and decided to "donate" to become "good citizens"
beanboozled
Talker
Talker

rottiemama wrote:Does anyone else see a slight rash around Levi's mouth? I took this screenshot after they stopped at Subway. I can't believe they left him in his same clothes that Kyra was just complaining about being soaking wet because his milk spilled. They also mentioned that he was in the car seat for six hours. So he was sitting in that disgusting spilled milk for over six hours because you know he got a bottle as soon as they left the house and Oscar probably shoved another one in his mouth as soon as he started making the slightest sound that they thought could have been crying. Honestly, how hard would it have been for them to throw a change of clothes on him before driving another 5 hours? He was also covered in sweat for where they probably threw the blanket over him in the car.

Oscar has ruined their channel for me. I can not even begin to describe how ANNOYING he is!!! The camera has to always be on him and he comes off as so fake. The nicknames must STOP! Also, did you guys hear Oscar say they were "OCD" when it came to their "schedule?" WHAT???? That MUST have been a joke!!

Yes I cringed a bit when I heard him say they are OCD. Like what would make him say that? Is it the fact that they dont shower? Or they dont clean the house and the outrageous mess? Levi's non-existent sleeping schedule? gosh
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

OKBaby/KBaby: Part Two

Unread post by kkkk »

rottiemama wrote:Does anyone else see a slight rash around Levi's mouth? I took this screenshot after they stopped at Subway. I can't believe they left him in his same clothes that Kyra was just complaining about being soaking wet because his milk spilled. They also mentioned that he was in the car seat for six hours. So he was sitting in that disgusting spilled milk for over six hours because you know he got a bottle as soon as they left the house and Oscar probably shoved another one in his mouth as soon as he started making the slightest sound that they thought could have been crying. Honestly, how hard would it have been for them to throw a change of clothes on him before driving another 5 hours? He was also covered in sweat for where they probably threw the blanket over him in the car.

Oscar has ruined their channel for me. I can not even begin to describe how ANNOYING he is!!! The camera has to always be on him and he comes off as so fake. The nicknames must STOP! Also, did you guys hear Oscar say they were "OCD" when it came to their "schedule?" WHAT???? That MUST have been a joke!!
Levi looks horrible. It's probably irritation from drool and milk since they NEVER CLEAN HIM. That child is a mess. A MESS. They're such idiots. Maybe with Oscar's family with them he'll be cleaner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by kkkk on Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

I truly get the vibe none of Oscar's siblings are fond of Kyra. Aimee is very very indifferent to her. When she was leaving to Europe and Kyra was in the bathroom or something Aimee was just like "Tell her I said bye...." She literally did not care. And when they arrived this time his siblings don't even say hi to her. Does anyone else get that vibe?

beanboozled
Talker
Talker

kkkk wrote:I truly get the vibe none of Oscar's siblings are fond of Kyra. Aimee is very very indifferent to her. When she was leaving to Europe and Kyra was in the bathroom or something Aimee was just like "Tell her I said bye...." She literally did not care. And when they arrived this time his siblings don't even say hi to her. Does anyone else get that vibe?

Yes!! When they arrived at the hotel, Aimee couldnt wait to see Oscar and immediately held Levi, a few moments later Greaseball scootches herself in the frame and said "Hi Aimee! (Trying to be jolly)" and Aimee was like "Oh hi" like greaseball was like "meh" LOL.

She does get along well with Kaycee and Kayden tho, maybe its because they're young and remember when you were that age you would get excited/befriend your sibling's(or even cousin's) boyfriend or girlfriend? That may be the kids' situation right now. I think Aimee is mature enough to know the real greaseball.

Get ready for the following vlogs, greaseball will wear a lot pf make up and bw super nice to Oscar because they are with Oscar's family
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

OKBaby/KBaby: Part Two

Unread post by kkkk »

Kyra's like "you guys don't care to see me" (jokingly) and Aimee laughs probably thinking "haha you're right I don't!" They were probably just excited to see Levi but they all basically ignored Kyra. I think they all just tolerate her.

lexlex11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lexlex11 »

Why do they always say that Buggy is so tired? Is that normal for a baby his age to always be so tired? Also, is it just me or does Levi's skin look gray?

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

levi always has a rash around his mouth. i wouldnt be surprised if his teeth will rot because of the milk he falls asleep drinking everynight and for every nap. That rash is because they dont wash his mouth after he eats or when he drools. ive never really even seen them wipe his mouth when he spits up/throws up. They're like "oh he's throwing up again..haha silly buggy" and then continue vlogging. Idk about you guys but i would wipe him up as soon as that happened. oh and they let him put everything and anything in his mouth, eat off the floor, touch his face even if his hands are dirty after touching public things, etc. so that's no surprise.
perctpiper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by perctpiper »

lexlex11 wrote:Why do they always say that Buggy is so tired? Is that normal for a baby his age to always be so tired? Also, is it just me or does Levi's skin look gray?

It depends on the baby.
Many babies: wake up/play for 1-2 hours/ sleep 2 hours/up for 2 hours/sleep for 3 hours/up for 3 hours/sleep for 1-3 hours/up until bedtime/

I don't know Levi's schedule (he doesn't have one) but some kids are just sleepy. Around 18 months he should be only taking one long nap, if possible. I think he probably lays awake in his bed very often because he has to feed himself a bottle then fall asleep alone. They never check on him until he cries, I don't think he sleeps too much. I do think he lays in his crib way too much.

Levi has the same washed out appearance of Kyra and Oscar. No clue if it's the camera, genetic, or if they do a really great job with sunscreen (lol).
Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

How long were they together before Kyra got pregnant? Maybe Aimee doesn't like Kyra that much because basically as soon as o and k started dating they got pregnant. Oscar was dating Kyra's bestfriend for 3 years and then immediately started dating Kyra after they broke up. And soon after that, they got pregnant. Maybe she just wants what is best for her brother and knows Kyra isn't it. Lol, he looked really happy with his old girlfriend.
karlamendozan20
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by karlamendozan20 »

Mpinks_ wrote:How long were they together before Kyra got pregnant? Maybe Aimee doesn't like Kyra that much because basically as soon as o and k started dating they got pregnant. Oscar was dating Kyra's bestfriend for 3 years and then immediately started dating Kyra after they broke up. And soon after that, they got pregnant. Maybe she just wants what is best for her brother and knows Kyra isn't it. Lol, he looked really happy with his old girlfriend.
How do you know about his ex girlfriend? I wonder if kyra was involved in their break up in any way
K_K18
Talker
Talker

Unread post by K_K18 »

karlamendozan20 wrote:
Mpinks_ wrote:How long were they together before Kyra got pregnant? Maybe Aimee doesn't like Kyra that much because basically as soon as o and k started dating they got pregnant. Oscar was dating Kyra's bestfriend for 3 years and then immediately started dating Kyra after they broke up. And soon after that, they got pregnant. Maybe she just wants what is best for her brother and knows Kyra isn't it. Lol, he looked really happy with his old girlfriend.
How do you know about his ex girlfriend? I wonder if kyra was involved in their break up in any way
Yes, please elaborate on the ex girlfriend! That's something I'd be interested hearing about!

beanboozled
Talker
Talker

Yep I agree, maybe Aimee thinks Oscar is better off with his ex-longterm-girlfriend (Kyra's bestfriend)

I was first turned off by Kyra when I saw the video explaining about their past relationships. Kyra was really trying hard to make it look like it was not her fault and the bad guy was Oscar's ex-girlfriend, when in fact if you watch it, it was clear that the moment those two broke up, she immediately grabbed Oscar and dated him for a few months then BAAMMM knocked up but who cares right coz atleast theyre making 40k a month! Lol
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

I think K and O were "friends" for years. They both had long term relationships then they ended I guess. Kyra was with someone for 3 years I think Oscar with with his d gf for a year (not sure?). Pretty sure they were together for 4 months then got pregnant. Then a few months later moved to Montana. Lots of big changes in a short amount of time.

ohveeohxoh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ohveeohxoh »

I saw someone ask about kyra and oscar and how they got together, basically Oscar was dating this girl for about three years who just happened to be Kyras best friend. When they broke it off little miss greasy hair just couldn't help herself and hopped on Oscar. Initially I believe they were just "f*** buddies" because Kyra was a little nasty party girl. But he ended up knocking her up, and in the process she lost her best friend for going behind her back, and now she's stuck with that poor excuse of a man lol. :D :D :D :D
ohveeohxoh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ohveeohxoh »

She's also said before that she never really knew Oscar, she just knew him as her best friends boyfriend. They were never close before they started messing around. I also have seen pictures very old ones of Aimee with oscar's ex girlfriend. It seems she was pretty close with her, I assume thats why she's so distant with Kyra.
beanboozled
Talker
Talker

This is why Greaseball doesnt have any friends.

And why Oscar used to have friends but also lost them all (probably because of Kyra or Kyra's influence)
flowerbomb8
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flowerbomb8 »

ohveeohxoh wrote:She's also said before that she never really knew Oscar, she just knew him as her best friends boyfriend. They were never close before they started messing around. I also have seen pictures very old ones of Aimee with oscar's ex girlfriend. It seems she was pretty close with her, I assume thats why she's so distant with Kyra.
Where have you seen those pictures?

DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DeeplyMissable »

thatsofun wrote:Image

what is happening to Oscars face?!

I came here to say this!!! What the??? It wasn't like that in old vlogs. I know this probably isn't true, but I totally blame his overly enthusiastic behavior, stretching his cheeks from smiling so hard (fake) all the time.

Return to “OKBaby”