OKBaby/KBaby: Part Two

beautifullife75
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby/KBaby: Part Two

Unread post by beautifullife75 »

Well yeah, what kind of well put together girl with self respect fucks her best friends man and has a keep a brotha baby? Not Kyra. That's for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
beautifullife75
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beautifullife75 »

beautifullife75 wrote:Well yeah, what kind of well put together girl with self respect fucks her best friends man and has a keep a brotha baby? Not Kyra. That's for sure

Sarcasm btwwww

beanboozled
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beanboozled »

Pictures of them together, the difference in beauty is outstanding. I never actually thought that greaseball is pretty anyways, she does have a clear skin though, but I have always found her ugly
image.jpg
image.jpg
This tweet was posted September, B's tweet (previous post) about her fcking his ex was Nov/Dec (forgot lol). So her bestfriend gabe her flowers (probably after her break up with her (Kyra) ex, then in return she fcked her best bestfriend's exboyfriend. Wow Kyra, you the GURL
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dfwthismommy2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dfwthismommy2015 »

Disgusts me did her parents not teach her self respect i honestly feel so bad for her friend that he own best friend was to much of a hoe that she couldn't live without sex so she had to find somebody to get it with so she chose her best friends man

dfwthismommy2015
Talker
Talker

YASSS GIRL HOE IS LIFE !!! (Sarcasm)

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

I said she LOOKED more put together as in she actually looked like she cares enough to wash/brush her hair and wear different clothes everyday. Doesn't mean I think she was a decent person lol. She looks like a friend who would fuck her best friends BF.

dfwthismommy2015
Talker
Talker

I was just about to say that looks like she was put more together hygiene wise

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016080 ... 96bd6e.jpg[/img]

Wow hood rat much. Also the pot calling the kettle black. Someone make an exposing ok baby IG with these lol jk. Maybe.. Hahaha.

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Seriously what the fuck is happening to Oscar? The rate he is aging at is not normal. He used to be cute, and it was just a few years ago. He doesn't even look like the same person anymore.

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

I'm surprised with how much popularity they have gained that she hasn't thought to go back to her earlier tweets and delete these. That's common sense (probably why she hasn't thought of it) it was bound to get exposed sometime or another

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:I'm surprised with how much popularity they have gained that she hasn't thought to go back to her earlier tweets and delete these. That's common sense (probably why she hasn't thought of it) it was bound to get exposed sometime or another

She probably will now since she reads here. And I am actually surprised at how Kyra used to be. In one or two of their vlogs when Levi was tiny Oscar was going on about God and church, so I assumed they were religious and probably conservative. Waaay off lol.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Oscars ex is gorgeous. 10x more beautiful than any amount of makeup could ever make Kyra. I must say, she did have a rockin body pre baby though. And I bet she easily could again, she is obviously naturally thin despite the fact that she spends most of her life sleeping her body is still a lot better than most people post baby. She just doesn't have the drive to get back to how she was. I doubt it would be incredibly difficult for her.

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Given how Kyra presented herself back in the day and he obvious love of partying I'm kind of shocked she planned Levi.

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

I'm surprised with how much popularity they have gained that she hasn't thought to go back to her earlier tweets and delete these. That's common sense (probably why she hasn't thought of it) it was bound to get exposed sometime or another

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

This is random but I noticed in Balou's tweets (the ex friend/girlfriend) she always tweets about her friend meadow. Turns out she is talking about meadow walker, Paul walkers daughter. Apparently they pretty close friends & hang out/hung out alongside with Kyra. They have another friend named Kendall who is meadows bestfriend, you can see on her IG, and they hang out with Noah Cyrus as well.

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016080 ... daf94b.jpg[/img]

liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

I made a new thread! Head on over to part 3! (Hope it works, my first time doing this lol)

OKBaby- Part 3: #SaveLevi

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

beanboozled
Talker
Talker

dfwthismommy2015 wrote:Disgusts me did her parents not teach her self respect i honestly feel so bad for her friend that he own best friend was to much of a hoe that she couldn't live without sex so she had to find somebody to get it with so she chose her best friends man

Me too I feel bad for Balou. It hurts to see you ex move on and with another girl, but I bet it hurts a million times worst when its with your owne "bestfriend" Best friends should be the ones who console and comfort you, not steal your ex and trash talk you to him so that you can get him in bed. ugh.
beanboozled
Talker
Talker

Atleast she's (Balou) is living her life to the fullest, countless vacation with her true friends, traveling a lot, going to College in Hawaii! Her life is so much better now, and atleast she doesnt have a guilty consience like greaseball

I wonder if she regrets what she hade done, maybe not, knowing how ungrateful and awful attitude Kyra has
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016080 ... 190bd7.jpg[/img]

I'm honestly surprised they haven't deleted this video with Oscars ball sack hanging out lmfao

Return to “OKBaby”