OKBaby/KBaby: Part Two

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby/KBaby: Part Two

Unread post by staceymj »

Could we move this thread to the main page? Maybe replace some of the old dead threads (lora and Layton, Lindsandbaby) with some new more active ones (like this one)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
beanboozled
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by beanboozled »

I feel like greaseball doesnt get along with Oscar's sister, Aimee
beanboozled
Talker
Talker

Greaseball is being nice and well groomed (with make up,but her hair is still greasy) everytime they are with Oscar's family. Fake fake fake
beanboozled
Talker
Talker

Oh and I can't imagine being with them in person, it grosses me out just imagining it, every time Oscar says (on previous vlogs) "Mommy and putting armpit juice all over you, Buggy (I am cringing right now while typing just imagining how sour that must smell) their apartment must smell really really awful esp that greaseball doesnt bathe, levi doesnt bathe, IDK if Oscar does, greaseball doesnt do laundry except when the bin is really full already, greaseball's armpit, her private parts that must smell like rotten fish because she doesnt take a bath. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh eww disgusting!!! And when they have some sexy time (which they do often, more often than taking bath, esp when they discussed at YouNow that they have been trying to conceive since Levi was just 3 months old!)
laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

Maybe people are confusing their house with a fish market? Who knows?
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

beanboozled wrote:Oh and I can't imagine being with them in person, it grosses me out just imagining it, every time Oscar says (on previous vlogs) "Mommy and putting armpit juice all over you, Buggy (I am cringing right now while typing just imagining how sour that must smell) their apartment must smell really really awful esp that greaseball doesnt bathe, levi doesnt bathe, IDK if Oscar does, greaseball doesnt do laundry except when the bin is really full already, greaseball's armpit, her private parts that must smell like rotten fish because she doesnt take a bath. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh eww disgusting!!! And when they have some sexy time (which they do often, more often than taking bath, esp when they discussed at YouNow that they have been trying to conceive since Levi was just 3 months old!)
I think I puked a little :barf:
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

beanboozled wrote:Greaseball is being nice and well groomed (with make up,but her hair is still greasy) everytime they are with Oscar's family. Fake fake fake
That's what I noticed when they were in Target..and she was dressed as if she just rolled out of bed!! Is it that hard to put clothes on?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
excited_nugget
Informer
Informer

Unread post by excited_nugget »

Finally a part two! :P

crs2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crs2015 »

at the beginning of the vlog, it always seems that kyra just got out of the shower because her hair seems wet.... then 5 hours later it still looks the same. clearly grease and oil. this girl has never heard of dry shampoo?
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

Heronstriker
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Heronstriker »

Saw this in youtube comments and someone had said that kyra told everybody on an interview today in response to the "hints" they have something to announce in 3 weeks. :-o
mommyto3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyto3 »

Yes, beanboozled, I agree the lack of hygiene/cleanliness is inexcusable. I watched them for awhile, and, Kyra's hair was washed more right after she had Levi. There's no excuse not to shower and wash her hair. In an old vlog, on December 23rd (I had to go back through and find the date and title), titled "You Stink!!!", Oscar comes home from work and hugs Kyra. He makes a disgusted face saying how her armpits smell so bad. She says how she watches a baby all day and can't shower. Then, she says that she never wears deoderant, because it's "bad for you" to wear it. I never watched her again without thinking how awful she must smell. :shock:
excited_nugget
Informer
Informer

Unread post by excited_nugget »

mommyto3 wrote:Yes, beanboozled, I agree the lack of hygiene/cleanliness is inexcusable. I watched them for awhile, and, Kyra's hair was washed more right after she had Levi. There's no excuse not to shower and wash her hair. In an old vlog, on December 23rd (I had to go back through and find the date and title), titled "You Stink!!!", Oscar comes home from work and hugs Kyra. He makes a disgusted face saying how her armpits smell so bad. She says how she watches a baby all day and can't shower. Then, she says that she never wears deoderant, because it's "bad for you" to wear it. I never watched her again without thinking how awful she must smell. :shock:
Wow.... Why not find something else then..?
She's just a bunch of excuses shoved into one disgusting human being, tbh.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Omg pathetic. They are no bodies. Why are they being interviewed and why the F I'd an older woman asking then parenting advice. They don't really deserve to be where they are youtube wise
laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

mommyto3 wrote:Yes, beanboozled, I agree the lack of hygiene/cleanliness is inexcusable. I watched them for awhile, and, Kyra's hair was washed more right after she had Levi. There's no excuse not to shower and wash her hair. In an old vlog, on December 23rd (I had to go back through and find the date and title), titled "You Stink!!!", Oscar comes home from work and hugs Kyra. He makes a disgusted face saying how her armpits smell so bad. She says how she watches a baby all day and can't shower. Then, she says that she never wears deoderant, because it's "bad for you" to wear it. I never watched her again without thinking how awful she must smell. :shock:
I already knew that she was a disgusting and lazy bitch who probably uses deodorant as a shower replacement but wow... That even tops it all off.
beanboozled
Talker
Talker

so I was binge watching some KKAndbabyJ videos, then I saw this on the suggested videos:
image.jpg
I was seriously about to post it here, and tell you guys to GET READY FOR GREASEBALL'S COMEBACK for she might also post a vlog entitled
I'M SO PROUD OF YOU CRAWLING
or
OMG LEVI-BOGUS-TUSHY-BOOGY-BOOGER IS WALKING
(eventhough he could only sway his feet)

THEEEEEEEN I SAW THIS ON HER TWITTER. MINUTES AFTER KEREN POSTED THEIR VLOG!!!! SHE ALWAYS WANTS TO WIN IN EVERYTHING DOESNT SHE?! ALWAYS STEALING THE SPOTLIGHT WITH HER STINKY ARMPIT! UGH SO ANNOYED. i mean why just tweet it now when it happend yesterday? well thats right, because Jackson did it today, and they would be the winner because bogus did it yesterday. ugh so sad that even in her and her
BFF''s
child, she looks at it like a competition, That is why you don't have any friends left, Kyra.
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
beanboozled
Talker
Talker

please disregard my post above, I will repost it
beanboozled
Talker
Talker

please read post below
Last edited by beanboozled on Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
beanboozled
Talker
Talker

^^^^^^

so I was binge watching some KKAndbabyJ videos, then I saw this on the suggested videos:
image.jpg

I was seriously about to post it here, and tell you guys to GET READY FOR GREASEBALL'S COMEBACK for she might also post a vlog entitled I'M SO PROUD OF YOU CRAWLING or OMG LEVI-BOGUS-TUSHY-BOOGY-BOOGER IS WALKING (eventhough he could only sway his feet)

THEEEEEEEN I SAW THIS ON HER TWITTER. MINUTES AFTER KEREN POSTED THEIR VLOG!!!! SHE ALWAYS WANTS TO WIN IN EVERYTHING DOESNT SHE?! ALWAYS STEALING TOTHER'S THUNDER WITH HER STINKY ARMPIT! UGH SO ANNOYED. i mean why just tweet it now when it happend yesterday? well thats right, because Jackson did it today, and they would be the winner because bogus did it yesterday. ugh so sad that even in her and her BFF'S child, she looks at it like a competition, That is why you don't have any friends left, Kyra.

image.jpg

CLASSIC GREASEBALL (APPLAUSE)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “OKBaby”