Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: NotSoOKBaby: Part 4 [OKBaby]

Unread post by twomommies »

rottiemama wrote:
IMG_0255.JPG
IMG_0254.JPG
It looks like they FINALLY have a COUCH!!! Hallelujah!!! ImageImage

Wow Kyra, I'm shocked!! I thought you were definitely going to go at least 2 plus months without any kind of furniture and it only took 6 weeks! Giiirrrrllll, proud of you! Now just work on getting Oskie Bear to put together your bed, buy some curtains for Levi's room and you might actually start feeling like you live in a "home" instead of feeling like squatters. ImageImage

What do you guys think of the couch? I kind of thought it looked similar to their old couch (maybe it's just the color) but it does look comfortable. I don't know, I never make a big deal about furniture. Whatever looks nice, comfortable and can be delivered ASAP, I'm usually perfectly happy with. There's no way I could go longer than a week waiting for big items like a couch or bed. Maybe when I was Kyra's age but now that I'm in my thirties, comfort is everything!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The pillows don't match and look super old..

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Neonbatsintrees
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Neonbatsintrees »

frustratedytwatcher wrote:On younow she said she didn't expect the couch to come with cushions and it's the wrong size, and expected the bed to come with a headboard but it didn't... they're either very stupid or ordering from dodgy sites or both!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
A lot of their issues like this I strongly believe are maturity issues. It took us years to finally think "oh yeah, maybe we should measure before shopping!"
It that comes with more life experience. The more mistakes you make of buying the wrong size items. Some people are quicker on the uptake and measure things right out of the gate when buying stuff. Some people it takes multiple mistakes. And some people....it might be a never ending problem, lol.

They always give measurements in descriptions online. Get yourself a measuring tape.

And yes, that sofa is way to huge for the space. It's a gigantic sectional in an already small space. That apartment would drive me batshit. No dining room, bedrooms are itty bitty, and a small living room. I feel claustrophobic looking at their bedroom with their new bed in it with hardly any space around it.

The tv stand and sofa are not bad looking. At all. But that bed. Oh god, that bed. It's hideous.

And.....you can get a basic power drill for 60 bucks. Could have cut your time half. But I remember them saying they hate hardware stores and they're boring. Again, once you grow up some more....those places become exciting. LOL. They scream PROJECTS and FUN.
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

I think their ridiculously large sofa is completely conventional for their lifestyle actually haha. If they spend most of their time laying down, now they can do it on the couch in front of the TV too. Lol I can't really imagine them having a conventional space and I guess they don't really need one since they don't entertain friends or family very often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

She needs to learn how to blend her contour

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

NotSoOKBaby: Part 4 [OKBaby]

Levi always looks so out of it. I feel bad for him

Last edited by Lovehound11 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Did anyone notice levi's expressions in today's vlog? it looked like he was going to throw up or like he wanted to? Unless he was just about to sneeze? or maybe something got in his eye? Why didnt oscar stop to make sure he was ok?! It was worrying to see bc he didnt look ok. It almost looked like he was sick or seizing or something idk?
Also, kyra always intercepting oscar's discussions are soo annoying.
"and oscar likes...
and oscar means...."
how about you let oscar describe what he wants/means? she always talks over him and tries to justify his words/actions/explain what he "actually" means. It's soo annoying. Shut up and let him talk.

finally, i actually like kyra's idea for the sofa. That actually will look better and make a heck of a lot more sense than how it is now. it looks so bad now!
_m_b
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _m_b »

Anyone else think it was completely irresponsible and dangerous of Oscar to follow the suspicious noise in the bushes with Levi in his arms?!?! I commented already but got attacked by a bug buddy, but just watching that scene gave me anxiety. Isn't it a parents first instinct to make sure their child is safe, rather than to investigate what they think is a large animal in the bushes?! It seemed like Oscar was hoping to catch a glimpse of a wild animal for the vlog so he could make a click-bait caption like "Almost Attacked by Grizzly Bear!!! " Good thing it was only a few birds in the bushes, and good thing no branches poked Levi's eyes out as he was crawling out.

perctpiper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by perctpiper »

Where did everyone see their bed? I must have missed it.

NHJLLK
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NHJLLK »

perctpiper wrote:Where did everyone see their bed? I must have missed it.

Yesterday's vlog

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

Lovehound11 wrote:She needs to learn how to blend her contour

I was thinking the same. Kind of looks like sideburns.
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

Also, if they have that much money, why couldn't they have gotten a car?
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I think the couch would actually look better the way Kyra wanted to move it, the way it's shaped the shorter side of the couch would still make the room seem open and have plenty of space to walk around and it would create a nice little area behind the other side (by the windows) for a walkway to the deck door and they could place Levi's toys under the windows. They should give it a try.
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

The reason they didn't get the car is because it was like 30k and they would rather put that money towards a house. And she mentioned over younow that Oscar is refusing to get a loan for the car because he hates owing money on stuff and would just prefer to buy it outright.

staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

dnbunny wrote:The reason they didn't get the car is because it was like 30k and they would rather put that money towards a house. And she mentioned over younow that Oscar is refusing to get a loan for the car because he hates owing money on stuff and would just prefer to buy it outright.

If they have 5 years of living expenses saved up, they would be able to buy a car and put a down payment on a house.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Did they not pay attention to the size of the couch? Did they not realize how small their living space is for such a big couch ?

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

_m_b wrote:Anyone else think it was completely irresponsible and dangerous of Oscar to follow the suspicious noise in the bushes with Levi in his arms?!?! I commented already but got attacked by a bug buddy, but just watching that scene gave me anxiety. Isn't it a parents first instinct to make sure their child is safe, rather than to investigate what they think is a large animal in the bushes?! It seemed like Oscar was hoping to catch a glimpse of a wild animal for the vlog so he could make a click-bait caption like "Almost Attacked by Grizzly Bear!!! ImageImage" Good thing it was only a few birds in the bushes, and good thing no branches poked Levi's eyes out as he was crawling out.

i though the exact same thing! oscar treats levi like a lil brother not his child most of the time. hes not very paternal
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

*sigh*.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UrbanChanel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by UrbanChanel »

Did anyone else notice that Levi said "dada" at around 3 minutes in the vlog today? Probably just making sounds but still so cute and neither Oscar or Kyra noticed lol
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

So I just started watching these guys and I have to ask, am I missing something? How the hell do they have over 500k subscribers?! They are immature little kids that do literally nothing all day long!
alexnicole1098
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alexnicole1098 »

mac-n-cheese wrote:*sigh*.....
I was hoping someone else noticed this

Sent from my HTCD100LVW using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”