Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: StillNotOKBaby: Part 5

Unread post by kkkk »

-Blahh wrote:
kkkk wrote:
-Blahh wrote: You're now literally looking for anything to complain about. They were literally just having a fun family day out, doing things that really posed them no threat.
No she isn't, she's right. She shouldn't have gone on pregnant. It's ultimately her own choice, I guess all is well, and it's probably easier because she doesn't really have a belly yet. But overall it's probably not a good idea. I myself would never go on pregnant. The plane ride looked fast, and the pirate ride had two drops. She could've bumped her abdomen or been knocked around, even though they're "safe kid rides." Oh well. Hopefully she is more cautious next time :-/ She's sort of careless in someways regarding this pregnancy. (Yoga challenge, Rides in the 1st trimester, hot tub, rides again). It stands out to some people so we're allowed to complain about it if we choose to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And I'm allowed to respond as I like. Also the ride operators wouldn't have let her on as the park could be liable if anything were to happen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
She doesn't really look pregnant, so maybe they didn't know. Her life, her child, her choice. It just sort of makes me cringe, that's all. I feel like she doesn't have a good sense of what's safe during pregnancy and what's not. Im a week behind her with my second, and I wouldn't dream of doing any of the things she's done during her pregnancy. But every pregnant woman has different comfort levels I guess. To each their own.

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I personally think it was stupid of her to go on the rides, regardless of how safe they were. We all know she didn't look up the rides online to make sure they were in fact safe. She's at risk for pre term labor, so why bother risking it, you know? There's tons of other things they could've done and still had a ton of fun. I don't understand why she continuously puts herself and her baby at risk. Like she's one of the most stupid pregnant woman I've seen. I'm not saying she needs to be in a bubble for the duration of her pregnancy but, have a bit of fucking common sense. There's TONS of woman, on here and out there, myself included who are struggling to conceive. And this girl is pregnant and continuously putting herself in danger. It just really grinds my gears.

Couldn't agree more! I've never seen any other pregnant youtuber do HALF the things she's done. Like none of them... and EVERYONE on YouTube is pregnant.

Bahamamama15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bahamamama15 »

Uhhh pirates is completely safe to go on while pregnant the drop is literally less than 10 feet lol and it's a slow boat ride

Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hellohiyesitsme »

kkkk wrote:Okay I was feeling better about them until I saw Kyra go on rides at almost 25 weeks pregnant. Not to mention she's at risk for preterm labor. Smart much??? I don't care how slow or low a ride is, if you're pregnant you SHOULDNT be on it. You could be bumped a certain way. It's not safe. Does she not want a healthy baby??? :-/

You don't care how slow or low it is? It's literally comparable to a car ride. As a matter of fact, I guarantee their road trip poses more of a threat than the kiddie rides at Disney land. The rides have no drops, do not jerk, and are not fast AT ALL. The pirates ride has two drops that are maybe 15 feet and they're slow drops, slower than going down a mountain or a hill in a vehicle??? I typically don't defend them but COME ON. If they let babies on a ride which doesn't even have harnesses, I guarantee you it's not dangerous for pregnant women. You're grasping at anything you possibly can right now when there are other issues at hand.
beanboozled
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beanboozled »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Khoa just bought his family a house. Do we think Oscar would ever do that for his family?

I'm guessing Kyra will now force Oscar to buy her a house as well.
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Hellohiyesitsme wrote:
kkkk wrote:Okay I was feeling better about them until I saw Kyra go on rides at almost 25 weeks pregnant. Not to mention she's at risk for preterm labor. Smart much??? I don't care how slow or low a ride is, if you're pregnant you SHOULDNT be on it. You could be bumped a certain way. It's not safe. Does she not want a healthy baby??? :-/

You don't care how slow or low it is? It's literally comparable to a car ride. As a matter of fact, I guarantee their road trip poses more of a threat than the kiddie rides at Disney land. The rides have no drops, do not jerk, and are not fast AT ALL. The pirates ride has two drops that are maybe 15 feet and they're slow drops, slower than going down a mountain or a hill in a vehicle??? I typically don't defend them but COME ON. If they let babies on a ride which doesn't even have harnesses, I guarantee you it's not dangerous for pregnant women. You're grasping at anything you possibly can right now when there are other issues at hand.
Sheesh, it's just my opinion, okay? :-/ You have yours, I have mine. I haven't personally been on these rides, so I don't know EXACTLY what they're like. I only know what Oscar includes. But anyways, it's over. We'll just see what happens next.

courtney_benjamin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by courtney_benjamin »

Don't know if it's been said. But at least they had the decency to thank their views for the car.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

When I went to Disney and I was 8 weeks pregnant I always read the signs and made sure they were safe to go on so I didn't risk anything ! If the ride was fast or wasn't safe guess what I didn't fucking go on. . Common sense something Kyra doesn't have clearly

Ireadokbabay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ireadokbabay »

mac-n-cheese wrote:In their car vlog the owner of the halloween store clearly told oscar seveal times he could record there...and he STILL put footage of the store in the vlog...
God I actually loathe Oscar...
It's getting to the point where everything he does is obnoxious man child behavior.

-Blahh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by -Blahh »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:You're now literally looking for anything to complain about. They were literally just having a fun family day out, doing things that really posed them no threat.
No she isn't, she's right. She shouldn't have gone on pregnant. It's ultimately her own choice, I guess all is well, and it's probably easier because she doesn't really have a belly yet. But overall it's probably not a good idea. I myself would never go on pregnant. The plane ride looked fast, and the pirate ride had two drops. She could've bumped her abdomen or been knocked around, even though they're "safe kid rides." Oh well. Hopefully she is more cautious next time :-/ She's sort of careless in someways regarding this pregnancy. (Yoga challenge, Rides in the 1st trimester, hot tub, rides again). It stands out to some people so we're allowed to complain about it if we choose to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

thanks girl <3 Blahh seriously?! this is a gossip site. Im glad they took levi to disney and had a great time. I never commented against that. Going on rides still increases the chances--however little--of miscarrying and since kyra has had previous problems id think shed be more cautious. Why are you only calling me out? plenty of other people on here have the same opinion? Why are you even on here if all you do is defend them?[/quote]

Yes it's a gossip site and that's what I'm doing. There is risk in everything a pregnant person does, it comes with the territory, but why shouldn't they be able to do fun things, as long as they're precautions. And I've only replied on 1 other post of yours correcting something you've gotten wrong, hardly calling you out. And I'm simply stating my views on the topic, sorry if non-malicious words aren't something people on this site aren't used to. Not all gossip has to berate others.[/quote]

how the heck am i berating her?! I said that was irresponsible of her to do considering her history. Plenty of other fun stuff to do at disney which they did. Rides arent necessary and for most people who want a healthy pregnancy/child that wouldnt be too much to give. And you commented on my stuff not correcting me, you gave an opposing opinion. You are the one getting mad and calling me out when so many other people on here are saying the same thing. sorry that non-malicious words arent things you are used to because that is exactly what mine were.[/quote]

I didn't say you specifically were berating her in that comment, you asked why I was on here if all I was going to do was defend them and i responded that not all posts here had to be of a mean nature towards them.
ameenruby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ameenruby »

I would definitely like to point out all the rides Kyra went on are pregnant people friendly. As a above poster said if you check on Disney they provide a list of rides that pregnant people should avoid, and none of the ones they went on were listed. Also if the people controlling the rides thought she was to pregnant for a ride they'd tell her. I went, and was turned away from what seemed as a simple ride twice, because of the unexpected twist/turns. I don't see the issue with the rides she got on.

-Blahh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by -Blahh »

amandahhh43 wrote:When I went to Disney and I was 8 weeks pregnant I always read the signs and made sure they were safe to go on so I didn't risk anything ! If the ride was fast or wasn't safe guess what I didn't fucking go on. . Common sense something Kyra doesn't have clearly

I just want to know how you got that kyra lacks common sense if she's didn't go on fast unsafe rides. And before people get all defensive towards me for "defending them", i am just asking a very valid question as amandahhh43 contradicted herself in that statement.
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Some people perceive Kyra's choice to go on any ride pregnant with a history of preterm labor as dangerous and risky. Others think it's fine. The rides were slow and baby friendly. We're not going to convince each other of anything. Let's just agree to disagree.. otherwise we'll be talking in circles for pages and pages...

lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

Please space replies from quoted text. It is so hard to read when it's all italics and clumped together.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Poor Kyra ,not even an engagement ring while others getting a house from their real hard work (khoa).. it's not a matter of age , Oscar shows not having a plan at all. I guess the next thing is they got engaged or bying a house sooner cause of the copycat style they promote. While Khoa lets Keren do her thing with yt he works his butt of to support their family and not waiting from his soon 2 be wife hobby to live on, Oscar insults Kyra being a total jerk , making fun of her weight , talking disrespectfully , making yt his personal own thing while K looks like a castaway to the channel that once was her idea and leans totally on that so they can live a life HE is dreaming of. She has no support system.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

I just saw the younow footage where Oscar said the baby's name and damn...Kyra looked like she was going to bitch slap him. And I hope they don't name the kid Novalee...it sounded like he said nobley to me. Lol i don't want to hear that on a "daily" basis.

aspynferris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aspynferris »

lonelysoul wrote:I just saw the younow footage where Oscar said the baby's name and damn...Kyra looked like she was going to bitch slap him. And I hope they don't name the kid Novalee...it sounded like he said nobley to me. Lol i don't want to hear that on a "daily" basis.

Can you link the video?
hannahjilliancom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hannahjilliancom »

lonelysoul wrote:I just saw the younow footage where Oscar said the baby's name and damn...Kyra looked like she was going to bitch slap him. And I hope they don't name the kid Novalee...it sounded like he said nobley to me. Lol i don't want to hear that on a "daily" basis.

To be fair you probably still wouldn't hear it daily... It'd be "mini bug" or "lady bug" everyday instead of her real name.

Sent from my E5506 using Tapatalk
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Khoa just bought his family a house. Do we think Oscar would ever do that for his family?

Right!!!

So awesome.
I just started watching them.

I don't get why people say they are boring.

I actually enjoy their vlogs so much

And their house is beautiful!
JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

Can we talk about the fact they are back home with nothing important to do, and they still can't get one vlog up? Yet they were planning to post 2 a day until they catch up?

Return to “OKBaby”