Women "Serving" Men

This section houses all of the debates and discussions held in the Boxing Ring.
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Women "Serving" Men

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

Are you a crack baby?
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

I'm a proper hippy dippy vegan rainbows and butterflies kind of person but I'm also right wing and if I gave my opinion on modern feminism and women's marches and god knows what else women cry over I'd probably get kicked off the forum. But Jesus Christ why are you all getting your knickers in a twist? I'm an equalist and I don't see in terms of male and female but the human race, in my mind no one is superior to anyone else point blank because we are all equally human. But at no point did she say all men are superior and you should serve your men. She said HER husband is superior to HER. Why does that matter to anyone else? That's how she wants to live her life and she said she's happy so what's the problem? You do you and let others do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dallas_Snob »

Jeybee27 wrote:I'm a 1950s wife but with a job lol I love cleaning after my husband and my kids, I love cooking, baking, everything. BUT if I work late, my husband will gladly cook and clean. My kids know to pick up their toys when asked. I would never in a million years imagine saying that anyone is superior to me. Talk about low self esteem and daddy issues...
You work, so you aren't really a 1950's wife.

If you were, you'd have no say at all. You cooked and cleaned and had sex because that's your job.
Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dallas_Snob »

This nonsense is the one time I think in a same-sex marriage is so much easier. Straight women put up with too much bullshit. Ya'll are too dependent on gender roles. If it makes you happy to cook, clean and take care of your spouse, congrats. We all love to care and love on our spouses, that's not exclusive to women or women who love men. What isn't right is for you to be ok with being a second class citizen because you have a uterus. If it's your choice to stay home and cook (that was my choice too, because I make a lot less than my wife) than so be it. The problem arises when you are told what to do and how to behave exclusively because of your sex, not because it's what best for you and your family.
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Re: Women

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

KatherineLouvain wrote:I'm a proper hippy dippy vegan rainbows and butterflies kind of person but I'm also right wing and if I gave my opinion on modern feminism and women's marches and god knows what else women cry over I'd probably get kicked off the forum. But Jesus Christ why are you all getting your knickers in a twist? I'm an equalist and I don't see in terms of male and female but the human race, in my mind no one is superior to anyone else point blank because we are all equally human. But at no point did she say all men are superior and you should serve your men. She said HER husband is superior to HER. Why does that matter to anyone else? That's how she wants to live her life and she said she's happy so what's the problem? You do you and let others do the same.

Because they plan to have kids.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

SweetAsANutMate wrote:
KatherineLouvain wrote:I'm a proper hippy dippy vegan rainbows and butterflies kind of person but I'm also right wing and if I gave my opinion on modern feminism and women's marches and god knows what else women cry over I'd probably get kicked off the forum. But Jesus Christ why are you all getting your knickers in a twist? I'm an equalist and I don't see in terms of male and female but the human race, in my mind no one is superior to anyone else point blank because we are all equally human. But at no point did she say all men are superior and you should serve your men. She said HER husband is superior to HER. Why does that matter to anyone else? That's how she wants to live her life and she said she's happy so what's the problem? You do you and let others do the same.

Because they plan to have kids.

So? Lots of people have kids. That's still none of your business. Clearly everyone is over this thread, so stop replying to it.

Return to “Debates/Discussions”