Dad of five abusing his son Cody for views

This section houses all of the debates and discussions held in the Boxing Ring.
Jennthelurker
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Dad of five abusing his son Cody for views

Unread post by Jennthelurker »

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]
Has anyone seen this video?? I'm ill just looking at it.. so disgusting. Poor Cody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Feel free to correct my mistakes... English isnt my main language :D
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dad of five abusing his son Cody for views

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Gross, they seem trashy and uneducated.

Ryder
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ryder »

Yes !

I watched the prank video the other day and my son walked in and freaked out asking me what on earth was I watching.
I watched Philadelphia videos this morning and I couldn't agree more with him.

Now apparently they're going to Disneyland without him. Assholes. Those parents don't care.

Ryder
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ryder »

Sorry for the Double post.

Is Cody their child together ?
Someone said this guy has step children

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Disgusted at this family and how many "fans" they have defending them. How can anybody think it's entertaining to watch a child being abused? I can't believe they call this a prank. Not funny at all, especially when you can see Cody physically being harmed in the videos. You can see him be kicked in the privates, thrown on the ground by older siblings and his head smashed on furniture by his own father. I bet people wouldn't be quick to laugh if it was them being harmed. And the idiot mother had the nerve to post a video of her sobbing in front of the children, yelling about how false child abuse claims ruined her family. No, you and your idiot husband ruined your family! They and their fans are all psychopaths.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Some stats on these two monsters from what I've been able to assimilate:

1) Michael Martin (DaddyOFive, who started a YouTube channel around April 2016 and has 750k subscribers) is 34 y/o and is the biological father of Cody (aged 9) and Emma (aged 11).

2) Heather Martin (nee Zopp, Michale Martin's third wife) is also 34 y/o and is the step mother to Cody and Emma. She has three son's (step son's of Michael) aged 14, 12 and 9.

3) Rose Elizabeth Hall is the biological mother of Cody and Emma and she has claimed in a YouTube interview in the last few days (her sister spoke for her) that both Cody and Emma were taken from her by Michael and Heather and that Heather fraudulently signed/submitted court papers in order to get custody of the children. There is speculation that Rose Hall has bi polar or (was born with?) has learning difficulties.

4) Philip DiFranco brought this family to the limelight when he did a video on them exposing the parental abuse.

5) Rose Hall (bio mother, Michael Martin's first wife) says she filed a police report in Oct 2016 and gave permission for it to be uploaded online stating that a friend of hers had come across the video's on YouTube and saw the children being abused in them. The police report concluded that it was child abuse and that the children should not remain in the care of Mr and Mrs Martin. However, the children live in a different county or State to their bio mother and when the police were informed in the town where the children do live (somewhere in Maryland) it was concluded that it wasn't child abuse and instead they viewed it as acceptable 'Corporal Punishment.'

6) The mother/her sister/a friend set up a Go Fund Me (or some similar) account in order to raise legal fee's to reclaim custody of her children.

7) Since the DiFranco video, Michael Martin made three video's: One was about them ignoring the haters sent their way via DiFranco viewers. Next video was an attack on DiFranco and blaming him for ruining their's and their children's lives. As if. There was speculation that Michael Martin said he was going to sue DiFranco. Then MM write's a tweet saying he's deleted all of their 'prank' video's, including the two I've just described. The third video was uploaded yesterday and shows them in their Sunday_Best, trying to put forth a genuine apology. It doesn't work according to the comments section and many people are alleging the video was made at the behest of a lawyer for damage control.

8) Two subsequent police reports have surfaced in the last few days:
i) A police report dating back to 2006, stating that Heather Zopp (Martin) was involved in a second degree assault charge against another woman: Jody Davis.
ii) A police report filed by Rose Hall on 21/04/17, stating that at 1.21am someone tried breaking and entering her property. She was fearful it may have been Michael Martin (or someone he'd sent) to warn her off, in light of the YouTube interview she gave, stated above.

9) Another video has surfaced from Michael Martin's second wife, where she claim's he was abusive to both her and her child.

10) A Maryland Councillor has replied to someone's question on twitter stating that the appropriate authorities are now involved with the Martin family.

I can locate and post links/video's to the above info if anyone requests it but this post took a long time to write so will leave it as is for now.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'll just add this here also as this is the guy who provided much of the info ^ above: https://nickmonroestuff.wordpress.com/2 ... addyofive/
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Thank you for all the updated information! Where can I find this video of Michael's second wife?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AutumnLane wrote:Thank you for all the updated information! Where can I find this video of Michael's second wife?
The link I gave above has shed loads of court documents and videos including the one I've linked here.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AutumnLane wrote:Thank you for all the updated information! Where can I find this video of Michael's second wife?
The video link above is the interview with his second wife. Turns out he never married Cody and Emma's mother so the woman in this interview is in fact his first wife and the wife in the DaddyOFive video's (Heather) is his second wife. Hope that makes sense.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Some sort of new media child advocacy group has been set up in the wake of daddyofive's abuse of 9 y/o Cody. Wonder how much traction it gets:. It's asking members of the public to make a 1-2 min video and tweet it to the Governor of Maryland where Cody resides. Interesting times:

C.O.D.Y. (Children Online Deserve Your Protection)
twitter.com/4codynow
We are working to ensure that child performers on Youtube and New Media are protected. This idea was inspired by and named after Cody Martin.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Cody and Emma's biological mother speaks on camera for first time: 25th April -

Allegedly law enforcement is involved in the case now but are struggling to locate the video's to peruse. People who preemptively downloaded them are sending video links to law enforcement.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Apparently some folk have seen an advert that says DaddyOFive will be on Good Morning America tomorrow...
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Here they are on Good Morning America: http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/parents ... d=47072871
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

Omg. They are still placing a lot of blame onto Cody. Trying to say he was over acting?!

And of course they are saying all this, they admit they are working with a crisis team! So the money their channel is more important than their childrens mental health.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lolitalene wrote:Omg. They are still placing a lot of blame onto Cody. Trying to say he was over acting?!

And of course they are saying all this, they admit they are working with a crisis team! So the money their channel is more important than their childrens mental health.
Where are they saying they are still placing a lot of the blame onto Cody saying he was over acting?
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Cody and Emma have been taken away from DaddyOFive and his wife and are in the emergency custody of their biological mother:

Return to “Debates/Discussions”