Steps to Controlling Your Spouse

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Controlling Your Spouse

Unread post by fossilfinger »

If one of their parents is actually co-signing, that's a commitment to pay Kelsey and Corbin's mortgage even if they flake out. It would not surprise me if they bought a house, got tired of it, let it go into foreclosure to move somewhere else, and then blamed all their problems on someone else. They broke their last lease and it looks like they may be getting out of this one early, too. Why not abandon their commitment to a mortgage as well?

I also have a feeling they are going to try for a baby really soon. They mentioned they had been talking about it recently I bet they are trying right after the India trip, so Juniper and the new baby will be exactly two years apart. That's probably part of the reason they want to buy a house soon.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

I dont know about anyone else. But, I had the same birth control that Kelsey got. It stopped my periods completely. When they were road tripping up to Idaho, there was one clip were there was a big ol' pack of pads on the floor. Now everyone may be different but maybe she had hers removed and they're actively trying. Might be nice for Kelsey to have a child. Seeing as Corbin doesn't allow her to parent at all or bond with June. Does anyone think he could love another child like he creepily loves June
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Steps_to_STFU wrote: Might be nice for Kelsey to have a child.
LOL, for real.

I also had the Mirena and it stopped my periods completely, but not until about a year and a half after I had it put in. It supposedly happens only to a minority of people, too. But, again, wouldn't surprise me if she had it removed already.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Did they mention why they didn't post today? Maybe they really did skip the half-marathon and don't want to admit it????
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:I was just curious, so I looked at some of the house prices in Boise and it's really not as cheap as I was expecting. They'll have to spend at least $250K and expect a small, fixer-upper...also I thought they wanted to buy a place with a lot of land or a farm??!
Even if they do buy a $250K house (or even $300K) and put down only a small down payment, their mortgage payment will be way less than their rent for their apartment in Portland. Unless they are barely making money anymore (and view counts don't mean much if they have sponsorships), that should be very affordable.
No, I get that, but how would they get qualified??? Typically you need a record of a regular, stable income for several years...and I don't think they have that. Kelsey has never even had a "real" job. They were completely BROKE just over a year ago (at the end of the van trip). Buying a house requires more than renting—and it's hella expensive, especially a fixer! I also think they WERE getting $$$$ help from DBs, but I think those days are over. They even got their "new" fridge from Missy. I don't think they are in any shape to buy a house.
Yeah, to have a comfortable payment, you need a down payment. Where would they came up with 20% of $250K?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:3. I find it so strange that Kelsey and Missy went from being BFF's to no contact at all.
Is there proof of this? As in, can someone give the low down on what went down?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Scar2016 wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:3. I find it so strange that Kelsey and Missy went from being BFF's to no contact at all.
There's no proof, exactly. They used to be attached at the hip, and Missy would post pictures of June saying things like she was so glad the kids were going to grow up together. Kelsey went riding with her once recently, but they don't vlog together anymore, and except for the riding, they're not in each other's social media anymore.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:
There's no proof, exactly. They used to be attached at the hip, and Missy would post pictures of June saying things like she was so glad the kids were going to grow up together. Kelsey went riding with her once recently, but they don't vlog together anymore, and except for the riding, they're not in each other's social media anymore.
The situation started around Thanksgiving when Corbin was suddenly home all day again (must have quit or got fired) and the BFFs didn't see each other at the holidays at all. Then in January is when they suddenly announced they'd be moving again. Something definitely happened.

Missy and Kelsey have done a few things together since, but Corbin and Bryan have MAYBE seen each other twice since then. What a change from last summer/fall!!!! I think we'd all love to know the real details. I'm guessing Bryan cut them off financially once Corbin quit/got fired.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

ewokfan11 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Scar2016 wrote: Is there proof of this? As in, can someone give the low down on what went down?
The situation started around Thanksgiving when Corbin was suddenly home all day again (must have quit or got fired) and the BFFs didn't see each other at the holidays at all. Then in January is when they suddenly announced they'd be moving again. Something definitely happened.

Missy and Kelsey have done a few things together since, but Corbin and Bryan have MAYBE seen each other twice since then. What a change from last summer/fall!!!! I think we'd all love to know the real details. I'm guessing Bryan cut them off financially once Corbin quit/got fired.
Also, the few times that they were together in vlogs, it was always in the background and you could tell that Bryan and Corbin were distant with each other. Missy was always with June then wasn’t. Even June’s bday was forced feeling.

This was also about the time that we started seeing the Lannings new bff’s Brooke and family in their social media. The secret is NEVEr work for the Lanning if you want to remain friends. I think Corbin thought it would be easy $$$ and a way to grow their channel. Corbin is just so entitled.

Had to laugh at the dig to everyone in today’s vlog. I really don’t think they ran all the way and it also sounded like they were drinking along the way.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

They didn't put the work in. No fault but their own

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

janem wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:[quote="Scar2016"

Also, the few times that they were together in vlogs, it was always in the background and you could tell that Bryan and Corbin were distant with each other. Missy was always with June then wasn’t. Even June’s bday was forced feeling.

This was also about the time that we started seeing the Lannings new bff’s Brooke and family in their social media. The secret is NEVEr work for the Lanning if you want to remain friends. I think Corbin thought it would be easy $$$ and a way to grow their channel. Corbin is just so entitled.

Had to laugh at the dig to everyone in today’s vlog. I really don’t think they ran all the way and it also sounded like they were drinking along the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Wait... you think they were drinking, as in booze, during the race? What gives you that idea? These guys are dumb, but only a true idiot would try and sneak a flask off booze in a half marathon....
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Before the race started he said that there was going to be people handing out beers along the way. About the 6:10 min mark he says “and there were some hillbillies passing out beers to us”. They really are idiots.

I thought it was very weird, creepy that Corbin didn’t have June do a handprint for kelsey. Even today’s vlog title was about him and June. Giving the impression only he took her on a bike ride. It was the whole family!!! So strange. Also weird that they didn’t even introduce the other people that were with them.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

At least they are doing more interesting things in Idaho. Maybe they would be better off living there.

I'm starting to think the house buying thing is a stunt to get sponsorships. Almost ALL of their vlogs about buying a house have a sponsor. Why don't they just try to get pre-qualified for a mortgage like NORMAL people??? Interesting that Corbin mentions they have a lot of credit card debt. I'm sure they also gave MAJOR student loans as well.

My guess is they are moving in with Corbin's parents when their lease is up.
crazy_in_canada
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by crazy_in_canada »

How do we know that Corbin was working for Bryan? Did they mention it on their vlogs??
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

Yeah, bad vibes from Corbin. I don’t think anything evil is going on, but June is going to have one HECK of a time being a teenager and trying to foster any independence.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

crazy_in_canada wrote:How do we know that Corbin was working for Bryan? Did they mention it on their vlogs??
They never openly said it, but Corbin was "helping" Bryan and at the Lannings' house pretty much every day after they moved in September. Then, poof, they weren't close anymore starting around Thanksgiving. It's pretty obvious they moved to SoCal so Corbin could be Bryan's assistant, but it didn't work out.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wonder if they really did get pre-approved...or if they read here and know we are questioning them about their finances. Also, they should be seriously looking right now if they want to move in when their lease is up in August/September. Buying a house typically takes at least a month with offer negotiations, inspections, paperwork processing, etc. It's a lot easier these days to buy when you are not local, but how are they going to house hunt from SoCal?? Will their parents do the search for them?? Are they going to travel up to Idaho a bunch more times?

Summer is the best time to buy a house up there, so they probably should just move in with Corbin's parents and get a house now. They seriously have no reason to stay in SoCal (they literally do nothing there).

I'm guessing house search requirements include them to be near the one and only Trader Joe's in Idaho. LLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL! :D
wandering_meg
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wandering_meg »

janem wrote:Before the race started he said that there was going to be people handing out beers along the way. About the 6:10 min mark he says “and there were some hillbillies passing out beers to us”. They really are idiots.

I thought it was very weird, creepy that Corbin didn’t have June do a handprint for kelsey. Even today’s vlog title was about him and June. Giving the impression only he took her on a bike ride. It was the whole family!!! So strange. Also weird that they didn’t even introduce the other people that were with them.

That’s pretty normal for races. I run half marathons and even at Disney World people (hotel guests not Disney or its employees) are handing out cups of beer, candy etc. during the half.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Corbin is scum. Also they flat out said they were no where near buying a house a vlog or two ago. Just looking. Now they're approved for a loan. They keep trying to keep us guessing by saying "might move to idaho." Bitch you're moving home. You and you're wife have failed.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Steps_to_STFU wrote:Corbin is scum. Also they flat out said they were no where near buying a house a vlog or two ago. Just looking. Now they're approved for a loan. They keep trying to keep us guessing by saying "might move to idaho." Bitch you're moving home. You and you're wife have failed.
Sometimes I think Steps_to_STFU is actually Bryan!!! :D :D :D LOL!

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”