Steps to Controlling Your Spouse

alyssadt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Controlling Your Spouse

Unread post by alyssadt »

Oh my god. The pregnancy click bait is obnoxious. When she does get pregnant, she’s going to be just like smelly ellie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

alyssadt wrote:Oh my god. The pregnancy click bait is obnoxious. When she does get pregnant, she’s going to be just like smelly ellie.

Could you imagine if Corbin could get pregnant. My God he would never stop whining

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Steps_to_STFU wrote:
alyssadt wrote:Oh my god. The pregnancy click bait is obnoxious. When she does get pregnant, she’s going to be just like smelly ellie.

Could you imagine if Corbin could get pregnant. My God he would never stop whining

Didn’t he whine after juniper was born because he couldn’t be the one to breastfeed her?

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

alyssadt wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:

Didn’t he whine after juniper was born because he couldn’t be the one to breastfeed her?

He did ! Lol God he is the worst. I guess that is why he takes over everything else. Because Kelsey got to breastfeed and he didnt

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Kelsey really doesn't want to get pregnant! It's pretty obvious by the way she talks about it. They were actually living in the van for just a month or two-ish (with MANY long stops) of her pregnancy with June. She flew back to Idaho for a couple weeks and then they rushed the end of the van trip and moved into that beach house in October. They were in the beach house and their PDX apartment WAY longer than in the van. It's so annoying when Corbin says they were "living in a van." No, they were traveling in a van and only for about four months!

It's also weird how Corbin feels so anxious about the move. They have about three months and they seem to just sit at home all day. I think that leaves them with PLENTY of time to get organized and pack! When they moved to SoCal they rushed it and weren't prepared. They really have no excuse to complain about this move—unless Corbin's complaining is masking his feelings about moving back to Idaho.

She doesn't seem to want another kid. He doesn't seem to want to move back to Idaho. I bet they really are fighting a lot BTS.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I can not picture these to remaining married for life. Kelsey will get a backbone one day and get tired of his shit. Hopefully before he gets more kids out of her.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I don't understand why they are even discussing more kids right now when they're clearly not ready. They're in their mid-twenties and could wait years to have more kids. They may want a sibling close in age to June or have more interesting content for their videos, but those reasons aren't good enough if they don't actually want another child. They may also pull a Bryan and Missy and talk about having another kid #soon for a couple of years but just not end up doing it.

They also say they don't know how fertile they are because they got pregnant without trying. Uh, that seems like pretty conclusive evidence that they ARE pretty fertile.
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

ewokfan11 wrote:Kelsey really doesn't want to get pregnant! It's pretty obvious by the way she talks about it. They were actually living in the van for just a month or two-ish (with MANY long stops) of her pregnancy with June. She flew back to Idaho for a couple weeks and then they rushed the end of the van trip and moved into that beach house in October. They were in the beach house and their PDX apartment WAY longer than in the van. It's so annoying when Corbin says they were "living in a van." No, they were traveling in a van and only for about four months!

It's also weird how Corbin feels so anxious about the move. They have about three months and they seem to just sit at home all day. I think that leaves them with PLENTY of time to get organized and pack! When they moved to SoCal they rushed it and weren't prepared. They really have no excuse to complain about this move—unless Corbin's complaining is masking his feelings about moving back to Idaho.

She doesn't seem to want another kid. He doesn't seem to want to move back to Idaho. I bet they really are fighting a lot BTS.
I get the feeling that it was ultimately her idea to move back to Idaho. There is likely pressure from both of their families to move back and although I think Kelsey is a total pushover, this is probably something she’s holding her ground on. I don’t think he is actually anxious, I think he just talks about it so much to rub it in her face that it’s not something he wanted to do. Just my opinion though. He seems like a twisted fuck.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Already at page 40? I guess we need another title!! I should be getting extra work done, but.....

The Wander Family Wanders Aimlessly
Wandering Back to Idaho
Boise-Bound and Corbin Sulks
When Wandering Doesn't Pay the Bills: Move Home
Remember the Lannings? We Don't Either...and Now We Are BROKE!
Kelsey Wants Chickens, but Corbin Wants a Baby!

Send more suggestions! Everyone here is so creative!!
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

We have a thread for title suggestions :

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t
ewokfan11 wrote:Already at page 40? I guess we need another title!! I should be getting extra work done, but.....

The Wander Family Wanders Aimlessly
Wandering Back to Idaho
Boise-Bound and Corbin Sulks
When Wandering Doesn't Pay the Bills: Move Home
Remember the Lannings? We Don't Either...and Now We Are BROKE!
Kelsey Wants Chickens, but Corbin Wants a Baby!

Send more suggestions! Everyone here is so creative!!
Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

fossilfinger wrote:I don't understand why they are even discussing more kids right now when they're clearly not ready. They're in their mid-twenties and could wait years to have more kids. They may want a sibling close in age to June or have more interesting content for their videos, but those reasons aren't good enough if they don't actually want another child. They may also pull a Bryan and Missy and talk about having another kid #soon for a couple of years but just not end up doing it.

They also say they don't know how fertile they are because they got pregnant without trying. Uh, that seems like pretty conclusive evidence that they ARE pretty fertile.
Yeah, I remember when they got pregnant and they were really shocked because they thought it would take a while. I think they said Kelsey has PCOS or something, issues with irregular periods. But at the same time, they said they were using Natural Family Planning to NOT get pregnant, so I think they’re full of crap on that one

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

alyssadt wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:Kelsey really doesn't want to get pregnant! It's pretty obvious by the way she talks about it. They were actually living in the van for just a month or two-ish (with MANY long stops) of her pregnancy with June. She flew back to Idaho for a couple weeks and then they rushed the end of the van trip and moved into that beach house in October. They were in the beach house and their PDX apartment WAY longer than in the van. It's so annoying when Corbin says they were "living in a van." No, they were traveling in a van and only for about four months!

I get the feeling that it was ultimately her idea to move back to Idaho. There is likely pressure from both of their families to move back and although I think Kelsey is a total pushover, this is probably something she’s holding her ground on. I don’t think he is actually anxious, I think he just talks about it so much to rub it in her face that it’s not something he wanted to do. Just my opinion though. He seems like a twisted fuck.

I think Kelsey told him if they were going to start trying for baby #2, she wanted a house in Idaho to be closer to family. I question what exactly they can afford and how much help they are receiving, but there is certainly cheap real estate in parts of Boise.

I think she put her foot down and wants him to buy her a house in exchange for a second child. They're a very strange couple, everything is tit for tat with them. I don't think they're on the same page at all and I think there's a lot of tension behind the scenes.

I got the impression Kelsey was not a fan of the daily vlogs and the criticism they opened themselves up to, and wants more financial stability (but obviously has no interest in getting a job herself). It was obvious that she was pushing hard for them to end the road trip and put down roots. Corbin clearly needed to be convinced. I think she wants more privacy and predicatability, while he is just flying be the seat of his pants. I also question how happy she is to have him home with her all day looking over her shoulder and telling her what to do. Kelsey will never step up to the plate and provide that financial stability for herself, and I don't think Corbin will ever become a stable person without a lot of resentment and passive aggression, so I don't see them staying married long-term. If they do stay together, they'll just make each other miserable. I feel like that's what happened with the first pregnancy, and that's why Kelsey wants to be close to family and not isolated the second time around.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think how they started their relationship/engagement/marriage is a clear sign they're not going to last. Corbin broke up with her when he went off to college. He wanted to see what was out their better. When he realized Kelsey was the only girl who didn't find him a whiney vile douchebag, he came running back to her. Even though she was ready to move on from him he said he was ready. Kelsey settled. She should have told him to fuck off. But instead she got back with him when he wanted. Everything always seems to be what Corbin wants how Crobin wants it and when Corbin wants it. He is aselfish, spoiled and entitled little shit. Anytime anyone does something remotely close to saying no to him or not doing it his way he bitches and moans. So I can imagine Kelsey gaining any kind of backbone and putting her foot down is what is causing the fights.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I put them on the other day and my 28 year old daughter asked why I was watching a bunch of whiners and didn’t I get enough whining at the preschool. I said they were the same age as her. May I add my daughter is a college grad, has her masters in English and is writing her Dissertation for her PhD. She has worked her way through this, gotten grants, has no debt, and off my books. She has never once since graduating from undergrad asked for a handout. All my kids have been raised the same way. I don’t get where these people feel so entitled. Who raised them to be this way? Please don’t lump my husband and me in that group of 90’s parenting.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:I think how they started their relationship/engagement/marriage is a clear sign they're not going to last. Corbin broke up with her when he went off to college. He wanted to see what was out their better. When he realized Kelsey was the only girl who didn't find him a whiney vile douchebag, he came running back to her. Even though she was ready to move on from him he said he was ready. Kelsey settled. She should have told him to fuck off. But instead she got back with him when he wanted. Everything always seems to be what Corbin wants how Crobin wants it and when Corbin wants it. He is aselfish, spoiled and entitled little shit. Anytime anyone does something remotely close to saying no to him or not doing it his way he bitches and moans. So I can imagine Kelsey gaining any kind of backbone and putting her foot down is what is causing the fights.

Don't watch these people, but read their topic from time to time and it seems pretty conclusive that Corbin is controlling and whiny. Just like Missy.

All I know is Missy pined over him for years. I wonder if she still does? Anyway, could you imagine if Missy and Corbin were the ones to end up together after Corbin dumped Kelsey in high school. What would their life look like? Who would wear the pants? Hollisters VS Corbin.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

actuallydear wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:I think how they started their relationship/engagement/marriage is a clear sign they're not going to last. Corbin broke up with her when he went off to college. He wanted to see what was out their better. When he realized Kelsey was the only girl who didn't find him a whiney vile douchebag, he came running back to her. Even though she was ready to move on from him he said he was ready. Kelsey settled. She should have told him to fuck off. But instead she got back with him when he wanted. Everything always seems to be what Corbin wants how Crobin wants it and when Corbin wants it. He is aselfish, spoiled and entitled little shit. Anytime anyone does something remotely close to saying no to him or not doing it his way he bitches and moans. So I can imagine Kelsey gaining any kind of backbone and putting her foot down is what is causing the fights.

Don't watch these people, but read their topic from time to time and it seems pretty conclusive that Corbin is controlling and whiny. Just like Missy.

All I know is Missy pined over him for years. I wonder if she still does? Anyway, could you imagine if Missy and Corbin were the ones to end up together after Corbin dumped Kelsey in high school. What would their life look like? Who would wear the pants? Hollisters VS Corbin.
Omg what ! I didn't know Missy had a thing for him

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:
actuallydear wrote:

She would always be so goo-goo-ga-ga when he was around. Check this out @ 3:18
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I agree that how they ended up back together after they broke up was sort of stupid on Kelsey's part. It seemed like she was pretty independent—going to college, traveling abroad alone—until Corbin reappeared in her life. She literally quit her own college studies to live with him while he finished college. I can't imagine her parents were OK with that decision!!! Maybe he offered to support her if she moved in with him??? That would sort of explain why it seems like he controls her. She's never really had a job, so maybe she feels like she owes something to Corbin for "providing" for the family?

I agree that they definitely don't seem to be on the same page when it comes to life expectations. You can tell he wants the freedom of the "wander life" more than the settled feeling of "family life."
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

If hes this controlling now, I believe he was back then. Domestic violence among teenagers is real and it could be their dynamic. I hope for her daughters sake she doesn't stay a doormat.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Wow! I am with Bri on the whole leg wrap was a bit much.
actuallydear wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:
actuallydear wrote: Don't watch these people, but read their topic from time to time and it seems pretty conclusive that Corbin is controlling and whiny. Just like Missy.

She would always be so goo-goo-ga-ga when he was around. Check this out @ 3:18

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”