Steps to Avoiding Responsibility - Part 5

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Avoiding Responsibility - Part 5

Unread post by storeynyx »

Sorry if this is a double post, not sure if my post worked or not...
I think all the house buying stuff happened in Dec, so they know the outcome and are now re-enacting parts of the process. I think they filmed a good chunk of the intro/recaps at the same time. They are missing out on a huge market, and many views they would’ve got if they showed the process in depth and in real time. I also agree with a previous poster who suggested that either his parents are buying an investment property that they will live in, or that it’s rent to buy - rent to buy would make sense re: the letters they are supposedly writing to potential sellers
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Wow, so either Kelsey only has one shirt or they haven't filmed in ages. Yawn, so lazy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Most of the RV's they looked at probably cost about the same as their budget for a house.

Why did they act so surprised there were bathrooms in the RV's? Did they just mean that the toilet, shower, and sink were all in the same room?
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

What does it matter where they are couch surfing they are two homeless people who are dragging a 2 year old with them even stangers might offer the baby a bed let alone the grandma. But where is Corbin’s pride as a father and husband? Where’s Kels voice,the one she apparently found? Pathetic and to think they want to bring another mouth in this!?
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

endof wrote:What does it matter where they are couch surfing they are two homeless people who are dragging a 2 year old with them even stangers might offer the baby a bed let alone the grandma. But where is Corbin’s pride as a father and husband? Where’s Kels voice,the one she apparently found? Pathetic and to think they want to bring another mouth in this!?
It doesn't matter in general. It is only pointed out because of their continued lying and goes to the point that clearly Corbin's toxic personality doesn't sit well with Kelsey's mom. Also to the point that Kelsey is a doormat that if that is what has happened she has chosen to follow her scum of a husband over her mother.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

True, it doesn't matter where they are staying...I'm just curious why they switched houses. It's just weird they haven't mentioned it.

At this point watching their vlogs is just depressing. They flit from one "dream" to another just about weekly. What happened to Puerto Rico? What happened to scuba diving? They've never posted again on their blog. Going to an RV Expo and talking about how they miss life on the road. ALL the talk about a second child. Relying on their parents to bail them out. Their life seems so chaotic.

Honestly, they should rent for a year to make sure they even want to live in Boise. They don't even seem to have any friends there.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

I have these neighbors they have a five year old little girl,the wife quit a very well paid job to raise their child ,the husband gets up at 6 and comes home at ten exhausted, everyday ,even weekends! I told him once why don’t you take it a bit easier, his answer was ,” I am doing it all for my little girl so she can always have a home,so she can have an education and always feel secure. Then there is Corbin!
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

I have these neighbors they have a five year old little girl,the wife quit a very well paid job to raise their child ,the husband gets up at 6 and comes home at ten exhausted, everyday ,even weekends! I told him once why don’t you take it a bit easier, his answer was ,” I am doing it all for my little girl so she can always have a home,so she can have an education and always feel secure. Then there is Corbin!
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Apologies for the constant double posts the site shows they don’t go through then two appear really sorry about that!
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Get ready for another white washed Q&A tomorrow. They’re asking on IG for questions.

They made it sound like they haven’t done one in ages but then she says that they haven’t done one since the offer accepted... that was four says ago!

They should have heard about the counter offer regarding the electrical, so I’m thinking the sellers didn’t go for it and his parents know it’s just too much money to go on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jmoysa wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:18 pm Get ready for another white washed Q&A tomorrow. They’re asking on IG for questions.

They made it sound like they haven’t done one in ages but then she says that they haven’t done one since the offer accepted... that was four says ago!

They should have heard about the counter offer regarding the electrical, so I’m thinking the sellers didn’t go for it and his parents know it’s just too much money to go on.
Yeah, the house timeline doesn't really add up. I think, if it's real, the offer was accepted more than a week ago, then the inspection and repair requests would have easily been sorted out by now. They're lying. Nothing new.

If they REALLY wanted to make these home-buying videos interesting, they would have gone step-by-step. Finding a Relator. How to submit an offer. How much does an inspection cost? What is the paperwork process entail? They could have made an interesting series about it.

They don't have to provide their private info, but I thought they said they'd be sharing the process...so far it just seems like lies.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

ewokfan11 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:09 pm
jmoysa wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:18 pm Get ready for another white washed Q&A tomorrow. They’re asking on IG for questions.

Yeah, the house timeline doesn't really add up. I think, if it's real, the offer was accepted more than a week ago, then the inspection and repair requests would have easily been sorted out by now. They're lying. Nothing new.

If they REALLY wanted to make these home-buying videos interesting, they would have gone step-by-step. Finding a Relator. How to submit an offer. How much does an inspection cost? What is the paperwork process entail? They could have made an interesting series about it.

They don't have to provide their private info, but I thought they said they'd be sharing the process...so far it just seems like lies.
But seriously who is going to make Qs to their As they harldy get responses to their insta and hardly any comments on the videos, hell even here on this forum there is slim pickings but no surprise they have no vlog material anymore!
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Another clickbait title...we knew it would come since views are dropping again.

They’re still planning Puerto Rico but won’t do anymore long term travel over two weeks. She mentioned The Bucket List Family and how hard it must be for them with 3 kids etc. he said it’s so much work. That family also has money, went to interesting places, did things with locals, taught their kids how to travel, etc. These two couldn’t even film interesting things in Hawaii for a month.

Had to laugh that someone actually committed on his stupid haircut. She said she likes the curls.

Think they’re at his parents house. Wonder if anyone questioned that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Does their brain even communicate with the rest of their body? It is one thing to admit we tried the wander thing but it is not working for us anymore and another to suddenly pretend it is because of the house. No you go where it is lazy and fun for you to avoid accountability and avoid work! Also what does that idiotic pregnancy title even have to do with the vlog, I am reporting it as fake! Kels face is melting he skin is foldin under her eyes and at the corner of her mouth she is a disaster finally come forward and be honest stop looking to rip off people of their every cent so you can laze around, losers! Your child is mimicking your behavior if it constantly witnessed you fighting or throwing tantrums then yes she will monkey that behavior stop excusing everything away! She does often shake her hands in anger then is immediately cut off, where did she learn that?
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

They act like they live such fabulous lives, but they are SOOOOO boring! Talking about someday buying an RV in yesterday's video at the RV show (as of they could actually afford any of those), talking about their longterm travel, wanting to travel in a van in Iceland. I'd put down money right now, that is NEVER going to happen. They never talk about it as dreaming like "wouldn't that be fun one day" but more of acting like it's not a matter of if, it's when. With what money will you be traveling the globe? They say all this stuff about how much they travel like they're these glamorous jetsetters all the time. Um youre not. You're bums who use people. They've never actually done anything on their own. They use mommy and daddy Corbin. They've made me hate the word "travel" with how much they use it in such a snooty and stuck up tone.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Do they not realize how different they are from The Bucket List Family? The Bucket List Family are multi-millionaires (from selling a tech company, not from YT) who had free hotel rooms at places like the Four Seasons and St. Regis hotels and five-star resorts. They weren't slumming it around the world in a broken down van. They were also never daily vloggers and most of their videos are posted months after the fact and therefore WAY better content-wise. Garrett and Jessica are also Mormon, so I think they are better at parenting and traveling with multiple children.

I'm sure their travel is coming to an end because the money has run out. If they were actually making $10K a month I'm sure their life would be WAY different.

I do think Kelsey looks really, really worn out lately. Like I mentioned about their last video, they live a stress-filled, chaotic life. I really think it's taking a big toll.

Also, WHAT THE HELL?! The second kid is on the back burner again after Kelsey freaked the fuck out for at least four videos. C'mon. They are just LIARS! I doubt she even saw a midwife. I doubt almost everything they say these days.

As for Puerto Rico, she said it's still planned...that doesn't mean they will actually go.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

ewokfan11 wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:20 am Do they not realize how different they are from The Bucket List Family? The Bucket List Family are multi-millionaires (from selling a tech company, not from YT) who had free hotel rooms at places like the Four Seasons and St. Regis hotels and five-star resorts. They weren't slumming it around the world in a broken down van. They were also never daily vloggers and most of their videos are posted months after the fact and therefore WAY better content-wise. Garrett and Jessica are also Mormon, so I think they are better at parenting and traveling with multiple children.

I'm sure their travel is coming to an end because the money has run out. If they were actually making $10K a month I'm sure their life would be WAY different.

I do think Kelsey looks really, really worn out lately. Like I mentioned about their last video, they live a stress-filled, chaotic life. I really think it's taking a big toll.

Also, WHAT THE HELL?! The second kid is on the back burner again after Kelsey freaked the fuck out for at least four videos. C'mon. They are just LIARS! I doubt she even saw a midwife. I doubt almost everything they say these days.

As for Puerto Rico, she said it's still planned...that doesn't mean they will actually go.
I think they are waiting around to have enough people to sign up so their money can get them a free ride! Now that no one is signing up in a few weeks it will be “ We are to stressed with the new house and party it’s impossible to go!” They were calling people for the trip to India saying hurry slots are filling up , when noone was signing up, pathetic!
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

The “infertility” clickbait strikes again. Seriously? Titling something, “Why We Think We’re Not Pregnant Yet” while frowning, and looking upset/concerned? That is some grade-A douchebaggery and a huge slap in the face to anyone dealing with actual infertility. They know exactly what they’re doing with a title and thumbnail like that.

And the reason they give is that they’re stressed about the home purchase? Please. They’ve been trying since November. They should be ashamed of the way they're carrying on. I hope they don’t have a second until they have a stable source of income that isn’t the Bank of Mom and Dad.

I’m not a particularly superstitious person, but I wouldn’t be putting that kind of karma out into the universe if I was trying to conceive. What if they do run into problems, or what if the midwife does find something irregular in her blood work? Furthermore, if it does take them six months to a year, their audience is going to quickly tire of this clickbait.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Angry childish Corbin telling the viewers in his angry attitude, “People tell you not to do this and that but then don’t provide a solution” Well Corby sorry for not sitting around your park bench with my child psychology degree to jump in and help you. But here is some free advice you immature nothing grow up and work it out yourself, pick up a book or seek advice from an expert if you have lost control of your child don’t come to us for that too!
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

HashtagBlessed wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:39 am The “infertility” clickbait strikes again. Seriously? Titling something, “Why We Think We’re Not Pregnant Yet” while frowning, and looking upset/concerned? That is some grade-A douchebaggery and a huge slap in the face to anyone dealing with actual infertility. They know exactly what they’re doing with a title and thumbnail like that.

And the reason they give is that they’re stressed about the home purchase? Please. They’ve been trying since November. They should be ashamed of the way they're carrying on. I hope they don’t have a second until they have a stable source of income that isn’t the Bank of Mom and Dad.

I’m not a particularly superstitious person, but I wouldn’t be putting that kind of karma out into the universe if I was trying to conceive. What if they do run into problems, or what if the midwife does find something irregular in her blood work? Furthermore, if it does take them six months to a year, their audience is going to quickly tire of this clickbait.
Every clickbate he puts up report it as misleading!

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”