Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Locked
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 802
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:57 pm
Has thanked: 4033 times
Been thanked: 4296 times

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Post by lavenderlove » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:34 pm

I watched for the first time today in weeks. Gotta say, I don't miss them. They add literally nothing to my life. And seriously Kelsey! Are you not capable of filming without staring at yourself? Like the ENTIRE TIME! I get glancing to see if you're in frame, but she stares at herself. Get over yourself girl.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

User avatar
PirateWench8
Informer
Informer
Posts: 467
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:56 pm
Location: NJ/PA
Has thanked: 973 times
Been thanked: 1407 times

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Post by PirateWench8 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:20 pm

HashtagBlessed wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:31 am
I sort of hope they’re having a boy so they have to deal with potty training and a little boy peeing everywhere in their ONE bathroom. I say this tongue-in-cheek and as someone who also has one bathroom.
OMG this right here! My youngest son decided when he was being potty trained that my house plant needed to be watered and a peed on it instead of the toilet. He's lucky 1. He's Cute and 2. I have a wicked sense of humor! :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 751
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:17 pm
Has thanked: 1826 times
Been thanked: 2618 times

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Post by endof » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:41 pm

I am laughing hard with this potty training statistically it will be about a full year and about 3 months that she will be fully potty trained! They are so dumb!
User avatar
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 751
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:17 pm
Has thanked: 1826 times
Been thanked: 2618 times

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Post by endof » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:52 am

Yep the world this week saw the first ever photo of a black hole, oh yeah and if you didn’t know according to Corby there is some paper with the gender of his next golden child somewhere in an office! His and another 330 000 born daily around the world!
But Noah is coming!
User avatar
ewokfan11
BANNED
BANNED
Posts: 2882
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:00 am
Has thanked: 519 times
Been thanked: 2092 times

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Post by ewokfan11 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:26 am

Kelsey is so dumb it makes me cringe watching/listening to her.

I think they 100% know it's a boy. They've even picked out a boy name and it feels "right."

They are going to drag this gender reveal out for at least a month. UGGGGGH!

Of course, it would be hysterical if they actually don't know and it's a girl. I think Corby would cry if that's the case. Kelsey even "thinks" it's a boy.
User avatar
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 719
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:21 pm
Has thanked: 13445 times
Been thanked: 1846 times

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Post by jmoysa » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:06 am

They for sure know. They aren’t that good at acting. This baby thing is the only thing bringing in views and keeping them afloat. This baby really is a cash cow and they should be ashamed! They weren’t bringing anything from YouTube until this and their fake fertility. That makes me even madder.

Here it is almost the middle of April and they’ve never said one word about the PR trip. What losers. I’m wondering about f they even got anyone to sign up.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ewokfan11
BANNED
BANNED
Posts: 2882
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:00 am
Has thanked: 519 times
Been thanked: 2092 times

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Post by ewokfan11 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:51 am

jmoysa wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:06 am
They for sure know. They aren’t that good at acting. This baby thing is the only thing bringing in views and keeping them afloat. This baby really is a cash cow and they should be ashamed! They weren’t bringing anything from YouTube until this and their fake fertility. That makes me even madder.

Here it is almost the middle of April and they’ve never said one word about the PR trip. What losers. I’m wondering about f they even got anyone to sign up.
Yeah, the trip was going to be in about a week. How could they promote it so much and then obviously cancel it (without telling anyone) and never mention it again? I'm sure no one actually signed up and they are embarrassed about two failed trips in a row.

Kelsey also hasn't mentioned if she's doing the run she signed up for ... and that's next Saturday. Not body-shaming, but she definitely looks pretty preggers, so I'm guessing she quit training.

Women can definitely start showing earlier after already having a child, but I do wonder if she's showing so quickly because they just sit around all day. She even said she had Taco Bell, which doesn't surprise me, but they try to typically hide their "unhealthy" eating. I think they have fast food WAY more then they let on and Kelsey almost never cooks (and Corbin NEVER cooks).

I'm going to guess she'll gain more weight with baby #2 because of lack of activity/exercise. I could tell she was pregnant before the announcement because it was obvious she had gained a lot of weight fairly quickly.
alyssadt
Informer
Informer
Posts: 422
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:01 pm
Has thanked: 476 times
Been thanked: 200 times

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Post by alyssadt » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:24 pm

So my sons name is Bodhi and I had to LOL at the fact that they spelled it “Bohdi”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
PirateWench8
Informer
Informer
Posts: 467
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:56 pm
Location: NJ/PA
Has thanked: 973 times
Been thanked: 1407 times

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Post by PirateWench8 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:42 pm

You can tell by the arrogant grin on the Douche Canoe's face that they already know what the sex of the baby is.
User avatar
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 719
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:21 pm
Has thanked: 13445 times
Been thanked: 1846 times

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Post by jmoysa » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:15 am

First four minutes of the vlog he used clips from three different days. Why not show more of the restaurant and the “vintage fair”. Them sitting on their bed is so boring.

She wants to add a dishwasher, more counter space and an eating area in that tiny kitchen. They say that they don’t have enough counter space because there’s always drying dishes. Really? You spoiled twats!

A fireplace? Where? They justify getting a tv because they’re having another child and it will be for family nights. Kelsey justifies everything because of the holidays. What an idiot. They have no idea about real life.

Why don’t they have June in a stroller in places like that fair? She’s really toeing in. Lots of kids do it, I’m just surprised they haven’t said anything. Did they even take her in for her two year check up? Do they have insurance? I don’t remember if there are shots at that age.

Corbin the douches comment about how nice it is to live in a city with culture, good restaurants and so many things to do!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ewokfan11
BANNED
BANNED
Posts: 2882
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:00 am
Has thanked: 519 times
Been thanked: 2092 times

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Post by ewokfan11 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:47 am

Where do they think they have room for a fireplace AND an entertainment center in their tiny living room. They are going to lose so much space. It's also weird that they want a fireplace "for the holidays." I don't think they even have room for a Christmas tree!!!!!!

If they want to put in a dishwasher that can be done pretty fast...if they have the money to do it. They can probably do most of the prep work themselves (tearing out the drawers or cabinets, depending on where they put it next to the sink). I just replaced my dishwasher like a month ago and that only took about an hour or two to install. Obviously they have more work to do, but I wouldn't think it would take more than a day—especially if they hire a professional to do the electrical and plumbing parts.

They also said they are going to work on the outside NEXT YEAR? So they aren't doing anything with the yard or garden beds? Or I wonder if they mean the exterior of the house? What happened to adding the master suite?? I'm guessing that idea is long gone because it will cost a fortune.
Ducklings4
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1746
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:37 pm
Has thanked: 348 times
Been thanked: 2320 times

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Post by Ducklings4 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:11 pm

ewokfan11 wrote:Where do they think they have room for a fireplace AND an entertainment center in their tiny living room. They are going to lose so much space. It's also weird that they want a fireplace "for the holidays." I don't think they even have room for a Christmas tree!!!!!!

If they want to put in a dishwasher that can be done pretty fast...if they have the money to do it. They can probably do most of the prep work themselves (tearing out the drawers or cabinets, depending on where they put it next to the sink). I just replaced my dishwasher like a month ago and that only took about an hour or two to install. Obviously they have more work to do, but I wouldn't think it would take more than a day—especially if they hire a professional to do the electrical and plumbing parts.

They also said they are going to work on the outside NEXT YEAR? So they aren't doing anything with the yard or garden beds? Or I wonder if they mean the exterior of the house? What happened to adding the master suite?? I'm guessing that idea is long gone because it will cost a fortune.
They probably won’t do anything and they will never mention it again. Isn’t that their MO. Talk about something and never follow through.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 751
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:17 pm
Has thanked: 1826 times
Been thanked: 2618 times

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Post by endof » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:39 pm

jmoysa wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:15 am
First four minutes of the vlog he used clips from three different days. Why not show more of the restaurant and the “vintage fair”. Them sitting on their bed is so boring.

She wants to add a dishwasher, more counter space and an eating area in that tiny kitchen. They say that they don’t have enough counter space because there’s always drying dishes. Really? You spoiled twats!

A fireplace? Where? They justify getting a tv because they’re having another child and it will be for family nights. Kelsey justifies everything because of the holidays. What an idiot. They have no idea about real life.

Why don’t they have June in a stroller in places like that fair? She’s really toeing in. Lots of kids do it, I’m just surprised they haven’t said anything. Did they even take her in for her two year check up? Do they have insurance? I don’t remember if there are shots at that age.

Corbin the douches comment about how nice it is to live in a city with culture, good restaurants and so many things to do!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah! I was also wondering if they have ever taken he in to see what’s happening with her feet!?
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 21315
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 27677 times
Been thanked: 20164 times

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Post by lmmomSD » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:01 pm

Who was it that was eye-rolling about the name Magnolia? Not to be snarky to a co-snarker, but Magnolia is a good ol' southern name. I was just reminded because "Showboat"was on today.

They're just so annoying. Ugh.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

User avatar
ewokfan11
BANNED
BANNED
Posts: 2882
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:00 am
Has thanked: 519 times
Been thanked: 2092 times

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Post by ewokfan11 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:32 pm

I wonder if they are hoping to get lucky with this house and sell it for a profit (LOL, good luck!) and move back to Portland. It's obvious they don't really like Idaho. I LOL'd when Corbin said he's happy to live in a city with so much to do and "culture" — but they never leave the house. At least in Portland they got out a bit more (not much) and showed the restaurants and some of the sights they visited.

All we've seen of Boise is a few parks and like two restaurants (I guess they don't like filming themselves at Taco Bell or Chik-fil-a)...and they never explain anything about where they are or what they are eating.
User avatar
ewokfan11
BANNED
BANNED
Posts: 2882
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:00 am
Has thanked: 519 times
Been thanked: 2092 times

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Post by ewokfan11 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:45 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:01 pm
Who was it that was eye-rolling about the name Magnolia? Not to be snarky to a co-snarker, but Magnolia is a good ol' southern name. I was just reminded because "Showboat"was on today.

They're just so annoying. Ugh.
Magnolia is cute, but they seem to be going with PNW names. Cascade being the WORST. LOL!

Since it's a boy, I'll add these:

Cannon (for Cannon Beach)
Jackson (for Jacksonville, where I think they got married) - a little too trendy, but Corbin did mention Jack in the list they made
Ashe or Ashland (where Kelsey went to college and they lived there)
Lincoln (for Lincoln City, where they lived while preg w/ June)

I will be shook-shocked if they haven't already peeked and it turns out to be a girl. ;)
User avatar
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 751
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:17 pm
Has thanked: 1826 times
Been thanked: 2618 times

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Post by endof » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:31 am

Bahahaha Bumps mocked their preg announcement with a copy cat title vlog now they put up gender reveal for the dragon Lizard! Undercurrent digs much!?
spiralstatic
Talker
Talker
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:31 pm
Has thanked: 1255 times
Been thanked: 256 times

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Post by spiralstatic » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:44 am

First time watching in a while and the first 3 minutes of their video is the outdated intro and an ad. Lame. These two are just pathetic and boring.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk


User avatar
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 719
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:21 pm
Has thanked: 13445 times
Been thanked: 1846 times

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Post by jmoysa » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:59 am

They can’t even do a decent 5 minute video. A 3 minute ad is just horrible. Of course he had to clickbait the title with something “baby” in it.

Did Kelsey actually say “it’s so nice out here because of the sun “ or something? Geeeze

Put your two year old in a stroller already! She’s a handful for sure.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 751
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:17 pm
Has thanked: 1826 times
Been thanked: 2618 times

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Post by endof » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:09 am

Steps to turning into a Shopping channel! Grrrrr!
Why do I get the feeling Corby douche is just indulging click bate queen lately? He is definitely itching for a road trip to escape the matchbox! Did she say they went to Idaho because they suffer allergies in Idaho? That’s what I heard but maybe I’m wrong!
HashtagBlessed
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1617
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:44 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 1404 times

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Post by HashtagBlessed » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:47 am

It’s absurd that they went to a home décor and furniture expo and somehow didn’t include any b-roll of the booths. They could have done a couple minutes of music playing over shots of all the cute things for sale. They act like they’re “journalists” or somehow skilled in video production, but the vlogs are beyond amateurish. They still haven't learned how to put together a worthwhile video.

Any “improvements” they’re able to afford to that house are going to be done on the cheap unless they have some craftsmen in the family who are willing to work for free. Therefore, everything will probably be done in a shoddy and sloppy way based on what Corbin can learn from watching YouTube videos.
User avatar
ewokfan11
BANNED
BANNED
Posts: 2882
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:00 am
Has thanked: 519 times
Been thanked: 2092 times

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Post by ewokfan11 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:32 pm

So the bump dates have moved to Sundays? And she shoots them in the garage now?

More than ever, I hope it's a GIRL!
User avatar
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1804
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:12 pm
Has thanked: 308 times
Been thanked: 4211 times

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Post by Steps_to_STFU » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:04 am

Ahahahahahaha ah... dumb fucks.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

MollyAnneDenver
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:32 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 57 times

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Post by MollyAnneDenver » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:09 am

SO why are they waiting so long on the gender reveal?
MollyAnneDenver
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:32 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 57 times

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Post by MollyAnneDenver » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:16 am

HAHAHHAHAA THEY need to get a new roof on their crappy house!!!

Bye Bye 5k - 8k !!!

What a mistake of a house :D
Locked

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests