Steps to covering up your failure | Steps to Wander | Part 7

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Steps to covering up your failure | Steps to Wander | Part 7

Post by Steps_to_STFU » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:47 am

Did they honestly photoshop in that basket of pumpkins or themselves. Something is so off about this photo.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 10be01.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Steps_to_STFU » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:50 am

jmoysa wrote:Double post just saw this. It’s,on their YouTube header. I don’t watch them there but wanted to see their views. Interesting that they don’t have June in any of the photos. Really trying to not be labeled family/kids

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 162186.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Are they SERIOUSLY ripping off American Gothic with their profile picture.... REALLY! ImageImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 01e270.jpg[/IMG]

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:04 am

Steps_to_STFU wrote:
jmoysa wrote:Double post just saw this. It’s,on their YouTube header. I don’t watch them there but wanted to see their views. Interesting that they don’t have June in any of the photos. Really trying to not be labeled family/kids

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 162186.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Are they SERIOUSLY ripping off American Gothic with their profile picture.... REALLY! ImageImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 01e270.jpg[/IMG]

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

rosie_dalia
Informer
Informer

Post by rosie_dalia » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:48 am

Steps_to_STFU wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:47 am
Did they honestly photoshop in that basket of pumpkins or themselves. Something is so off about this photo.
That pumpkin pic was part of a sponsored brand deal with Albertson's/Kroger grocery stores. They posted the #ads over the weekend and probably took lots of extra pics to use all fall.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Steps_to_STFU » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:27 am

rosie_dalia wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:
Did they honestly photoshop in that basket of pumpkins or themselves. Something is so off about this photo.
That pumpkin pic was part of a sponsored brand deal with Albertson's/Kroger grocery stores. They posted the #ads over the weekend and probably took lots of extra pics to use all fall.
Oh I get that. However this is what I am talking about.

It is like they photoshopped the stores basket filled with pumpkins into a totally non related picture. Very badly too.
Screenshot_20190917-132615.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rosie_dalia
Informer
Informer

Post by rosie_dalia » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:37 am

Steps_to_STFU wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:27 am
rosie_dalia wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:

It is like they photoshopped the stores basket filled with pumpkins into a totally non related picture. Very badly too.Screenshot_20190917-132615.jpg
:-o :-o :-o

LOL! Yep, they must have messed up their brand deal and had to add that in with PS.
fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by fossilfinger » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:23 pm

Steps_to_STFU wrote:

It is like they photoshopped the stores basket filled with pumpkins into a totally non related picture. Very badly too.
[/quote]

To give them the benefit of the doubt (not sure why), there might have been a green screen photo booth at the Albertsons event and that's where this photo came from.
Bambi_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bambi_ » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:23 pm

Steps_to_STFU wrote:
rosie_dalia wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:

Screenshot_20190917-132615.jpg
Weird and look how Corbin is hovering over the pumpkins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rosie_dalia
Informer
Informer

Post by rosie_dalia » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:30 pm

fossilfinger wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:23 pm
Steps_to_STFU wrote:

To give them the benefit of the doubt (not sure why), there might have been a green screen photo booth at the Albertsons event and that's where this photo came from.
[/quote]

I thought the "event" was something they invented for the ad. Albertson's is just a basic grocery store. (In fact, the Albertson's I used to occasionally shop at was a dump.) They don't typically have events. The food they were eating looked like pre-made platters from the deli.

They definitely made Albertson's look more like a Whole Foods or upscale grocery store. Unless something has dramatically changed, it's nothing fancy.
HashtagBlessed
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HashtagBlessed » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:40 am

So they have two sets of local grandparents, and they have a plan for someone to come to the house and stay with her, but Kelsey made a video on a "sibling bag" as if she's leaving the house? Why? Why not a hospital bag video? There are so many pregnancy video topics for easy sit-down videos, and these two still manage to come up with these phony videos that are not the least bit interesting.

My haircut and balayage is $220, and that's pretty good for my area because I go to someone who runs her own single-chair home business and not a salon. I will say that getting her balayage done several weeks before her due date is not that unusual to me, it grows out very naturally and you can go quite a long time between appointments, unlike foil highlights. I get mine done every six months, and even at that point it isn't all that outgrown or obvious. That being said, I got mine touched up two weeks before my due date, which ended up being one week before I went into labor. But that was mostly because I was trying to squeeze it in before I had the baby. For me, 38 weeks was kind of cutting it close. She's (allegedly) almost 35 weeks.

Yes, Tabor is such an unfortunate name. I know that naming is subjective. I'm sure not everyone would love the name I chose. But Tabor is uniquely try-hard and sounds so harsh. Like Juniper, I guarantee he will go by his nickname and they'll be calling him Tay.

Based on the spelling and the fact that it's not a common name, I think people will see it and pronounce it Ta-boar instead of Tay-ber. So I actually searched "Mount Tabor" on Youtube because I was curious about the pronunciation, and I found several videos about the biblical mountain in Israel. One video has the Israel Minister of Tourism and he definitely pronounces it Mount Ta-boar, not Tay-ber. I pulled up another video and that narrator also pronounces it Ta-boar. I'm wonder if the Tay-ber pronunciation that Kelsey and Corbin are using is just an Americanized version of the Hebrew pronunciation.

My daughter's name is Celtic, and is actually originally a boy's name. There's a spelling that's become common in the United States for the feminine version of the name (same pronunciation), and I struggled with whether or not to use it because it felt wrong to butcher the original and I didn't want it to feel like a "made-up" name. But ultimately I decided that the Americanized feminine spelling is so much more commonly recognized in this country and it would probably make her life easier not to use the original male spelling (and the difference between the two spellings is subtle). But I definitely wouldn't want to use a name where the pronunciation itself had been mangled from the original Hebrew/biblical pronunciation. It just seems inauthentic and a little ignorant.

They are definitely making a conscious effort to keep their child out of thumbnails and titles and any of their "branding" now that YouTube has threatened to demonetize. I imagine their views will only plummet further. I really don't understand this "urban farm" image they are trying to cultivate. It's just as phony and try-hard as all of their other past personas.
TellAll
Informer
Informer

Post by TellAll » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:15 pm

“Steps to ruining your channel”

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jmoysa » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:38 pm

I have to laugh at these two and how they now sound so self righteous about her wanting a medicated birth. This is complete opposite of the way they were with June. They did learn that nothing is guaranteed.

So Corbin says he thinks his span is coming two weeks early. Of course he’s coming early since they lied about infertility.

Their new header has been photoshopped to make their yard look good yet in today’s vlog you can see how brown and sparse the grass is.

Looks like Corbin is using larger size earrings. Really trying to keep June out of the vlogs. Why was he so surprised she was doing laundry?

minniemouse99
Amateur
Amateur

Post by minniemouse99 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:04 pm

Watch Tator Totter comes early and Kelsey and Corbin will be grinning into the camera saying what a ”big baby” we had?! No ya’ll we just know y’all are big liars 😂😂😂😂

His creeper Santa Clause glasses and discussing stash 🤢
And his quacky duck voice are just a gross combination.

These two are doomed with their YouTube channel income. Good luck trying to keep June out of the videos-y’all are still making nothing on your boring channel 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lavenderlove » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:24 pm

I find it funny that they're not keeping June out to protect her privacy and childhood, but rather once they realized she's a detriment to their "income", then it's "sorry June. You're cut." They've always looked at that kid like a cash cow, staging her for stupid skits and treating her like a prop. They never once gave her privacy a second thought. But now they're freaking out that June is making them a kid channel. Actually Corbin, the only people that can stand you and not see through your bullshit lies are KIDS. Real normal hardworking adults see right through you.

Oh and those glasses make him look disgusting. He's so unattractive.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jmoysa » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:48 am

Huge to anyone that can get through today’s vlog. I even tried watching it on invidious and only lasted 4 minutes. In upcoming days they’ll post “what’s in taters bags” and “what’s in Corbins bag”! Her voice is so whiny. I’m sure there must be a lot of vids on YouTube showing the exact same thing without someone so annoying.

I noticed they even taken June out of a lot of the intro. So here they are having another baby (cash cow) and now they can’t use him for $$$$. Dumb

minniemouse99
Amateur
Amateur

Post by minniemouse99 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:21 am

“It will be the end of October when I go into labor, well at least that’s the plan anyways.....”
Ummmm idiot we all know you are waaay further along than you say you are. Her stomach is HUGE! I looked like that when I was 2 weeks over due with with my second baby.
Pretty sure moms that watch her know she is much further along than what she claims she is.
Can’t fool us losers.

Their videos are a fail in general. They always record only within the 800 sq ft of their shoe box home.
Same old Q&A’s, same old baby subject videos etc...
BORING
BORING
BORING

Kelsey Corbin...snooze fest 😴👋🏻
rosie_dalia
Informer
Informer

Post by rosie_dalia » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:42 am

Do women typically bring their own stash of bottled WATER to the hospital when they give birth? That's so random! Why waste all that space for something the hospital obvious has?? And that giant tumbler is 100% unnecessary. All hospitals seem to offer large water tumblers these days.

Did they even do a hospital tour this time around? We know they flaked on it last time. She'd probably know a lot more about what she needs if they actually did one.

Sorry, Kelsey, but your video content is boring AF!
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lavenderlove » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:18 am

And what on earth could possibly cause them to be so convinced that she'll go into labor early? It's not like June came early. There is zero reason to think this kid will come 2 weeks early.........other than that minor detail of lying about when you conceived.

So what do we all think? Are they sticking to this lie for EVERYONE, including midwife and family? Or does the midwife know actual conception date, and everyone else gets the lie? I don't understand how easy it is for them to juggle lies. It kind of is fascinating to watch.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

daisiesemmy
Amateur
Amateur

Post by daisiesemmy » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:25 am

YO! at first i was skeptical about the whole lying about infertility for views. then i saw this :-o what the HELL?!? shes 100% lying. this is her at 39 weeks with juniper next to 33(?) weeks with tater (the video about the channel changes)

she looks BIGGER? thats not even possible. second pregnancies can be bigger but not THAT bigger. correct me if im wrong
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HashtagBlessed
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HashtagBlessed » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:23 pm

Packing your own bottled water is bizarre. She's really worried about how the water is going to taste during labor? I brought my own water bottle, but my hospital had filtered water. And of course they'll have a water tumbler you can use as well. I can't imagine why anyone would think they need to bring their own water?

As far as her size, it looks like she's carrying a lot of extra weight that isn't baby. There's no delicate way to put it, she's larger than her last pregnancy and she admitted that was a 50 pound weight gain. There's clearly a lot of extra weight in her midsection that's adding to what would probably otherwise be a normal sized baby bump? Staying active and managing weight gain has a positive impact on labor. She already experienced one pregnancy with excessive weight gain and a difficult labor, how strange that she's setting herself up for a repeat. She said she was going to be healthier with this pregnancy, but obviously that went out the window.
rosie_dalia
Informer
Informer

Post by rosie_dalia » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:10 pm

HashtagBlessed wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:23 pm
Packing your own bottled water is bizarre. She's really worried about how the water is going to taste during labor? I brought my own water bottle, but my hospital had filtered water. And of course they'll have a water tumbler you can use as well. I can't imagine why anyone would think they need to bring their own water?

As far as her size, it looks like she's carrying a lot of extra weight that isn't baby. There's no delicate way to put it, she's larger than her last pregnancy and she admitted that was a 50 pound weight gain. There's clearly a lot of extra weight in her midsection that's adding to what would probably otherwise be a normal sized baby bump? Staying active and managing weight gain has a positive impact on labor. She already experienced one pregnancy with excessive weight gain and a difficult labor, how strange that she's setting herself up for a repeat. She said she was going to be healthier with this pregnancy, but obviously that went out the window.
I never quite understood why she quit running. Maybe Corbin has been out of the house and working a lot more than we even expect, so she doesn't have any time to run. BUT...didn't they buy a fancy running stroller even before June was born???

Yes, Kelsey has gain a lot more than with June. I wouldn't be shocked if it's stress eating! With June they had a lot of $$$$ from the Lannings. With Tater they are on their own.
PirateWench8
Informer
Informer

Post by PirateWench8 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:54 pm

Watched today's video and all I can say is. :zz: :zz: :zz: They think people actually find the two of them interesting? I hate to break it too them, but people only watch to see Juniper.
rosie_dalia
Informer
Informer

Post by rosie_dalia » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:50 am

Do they even have this stroller anymore? Maybe I just don't remember correctly, but does anymore even remember them using it lately? Did they sell it?? I know they got a new one from the same company for free.

Kelsey was so "excited" to get it because she could run/jog with June, but we know she's not doing that.

minniemouse99
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Steps to covering up your failure | Steps to Wander | Part

Post by minniemouse99 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:12 pm

Her hospital bag screams “low budget” so bad!!!
She’s packed so much old ugly clothes. And not even a single hygiene item for post party recovery. Thick long pads, or even some recovery panties.
But yet she has two GIANT Fiji water bottle and 4 fruit snacks? What the hell?! Who even packed their hospital bag like this lol

And a big ol’ smelly blanket when the Hospital literally has everything you need! Instead of bringing old smelly pants that are ripped, bring some nicer black leggings and some big ol’ pads.
Regardless you can tell they live super frugal-her hospital bag looks sad 😞
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:47 pm

rosie_dalia wrote:Do they even have this stroller anymore? Maybe I just don't remember correctly, but does anymore even remember them using it lately? Did they sell it?? I know they got a new one from the same company for free.

Kelsey was so "excited" to get it because she could run/jog with June, but we know she's not doing that.

Every time I see that chin strap beard of his, I want to throat punch him.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”