Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Post Reply
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 579
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:20 pm
Has thanked: 423 times
Been thanked: 2004 times

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Post by rosie_dalia »

Why are so many vloggers literally buying RVs this week?? It's so odd. At least three I watch have purchased, then at least three more are renting them.

I see themes a lot in YT vlogs. I wonder if they have managers who tell them what to do...if that makes sense. I've never seen a vlogger I watch buy an RV, but then THREE in the same week???

Does anyone know an estimate of the cost of that RV? How do they have ANY money to afford that thing??
User avatar
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 738
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:56 pm
Location: NJ/PA
Has thanked: 1426 times
Been thanked: 1986 times

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Post by PirateWench8 »

rosie_dalia wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:47 pm
Why are so many vloggers literally buying RVs this week?? It's so odd. At least three I watch have purchased, then at least three more are renting them.

I see themes a lot in YT vlogs. I wonder if they have managers who tell them what to do...if that makes sense. I've never seen a vlogger I watch buy an RV, but then THREE in the same week???

Does anyone know an estimate of the cost of that RV? How do they have ANY money to afford that thing??
Actually if I didn't already have one already I'd be buying a RV right now. Their prices are greatly reduced and you can travel with them and not have to worry about stopping at rest areas and using a public bathroom. You don't have to worry about going out to restaurants to eat and be in crowds. You don't have to worry about staying in motels. Depending on what campgrounds you stay at it can cost about $35 to $60 a night for a family of four. Those that are the higher end per night includes concrete slabs and full hookup of Water, Sewer, Electric and Cable. A 1990 24'4 ft Tioga Motorhome with side kitchen dinette like they have is valued at $4000 in excellent condition and $3300 in good condition.
GGF1987
Informer
Informer
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:11 am
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 1853 times

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Post by GGF1987 »

JetpackBlue wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:34 am
Is it just me or does June's "Bedroom" look incredibly unsafe for her? That net does not look like it would hold if she decided to put her weight against it and they mentioned her bed slides inwards, so that could be a potential hazard of her falling off when she climbs (unless it locks in place).

There is no way they expect Tabor to be a happy baby stuffed in a playpen and a tiny space. There is also very little space for him to practice crawling and work more on his rolling. Traveling in an RV with such a small baby does not seem like a good idea. Also, what about his doctors' checkups and vaccines? Will they get them on the road or is that just not their concern?
Yeah that looks really unsafe. There is no way I'd be letting my small child sleep up there. They should just use the table bed. I have a funny feeling they aren't going to be worrying about vaccines.
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 579
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:20 pm
Has thanked: 423 times
Been thanked: 2004 times

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Post by rosie_dalia »

PirateWench8 wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:09 pm
rosie_dalia wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:47 pm
Why are so many vloggers literally buying RVs this week?? It's so odd. At least three I watch have purchased, then at least three more are renting them.

I see themes a lot in YT vlogs. I wonder if they have managers who tell them what to do...if that makes sense. I've never seen a vlogger I watch buy an RV, but then THREE in the same week???

Does anyone know an estimate of the cost of that RV? How do they have ANY money to afford that thing??
Actually if I didn't already have one already I'd be buying a RV right now. Their prices are greatly reduced and you can travel with them and not have to worry about stopping at rest areas and using a public bathroom. You don't have to worry about going out to restaurants to eat and be in crowds. You don't have to worry about staying in motels. Depending on what campgrounds you stay at it can cost about $35 to $60 a night for a family of four. Those that are the higher end per night includes concrete slabs and full hookup of Water, Sewer, Electric and Cable. A 1990 24'4 ft Tioga Motorhome with side kitchen dinette like they have is valued at $4000 in excellent condition and $3300 in good condition.
But they also have to drive the Subaru because of the carseats. I don't see it being a great option with two little kids.
User avatar
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 738
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:56 pm
Location: NJ/PA
Has thanked: 1426 times
Been thanked: 1986 times

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Post by PirateWench8 »

rosie_dalia wrote:
PirateWench8 wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:09 pm
rosie_dalia wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:47 pm
Why are so many vloggers literally buying RVs this week?? It's so odd. At least three I watch have purchased, then at least three more are renting them.

I see themes a lot in YT vlogs. I wonder if they have managers who tell them what to do...if that makes sense. I've never seen a vlogger I watch buy an RV, but then THREE in the same week???

Does anyone know an estimate of the cost of that RV? How do they have ANY money to afford that thing??
Actually if I didn't already have one already I'd be buying a RV right now. Their prices are greatly reduced and you can travel with them and not have to worry about stopping at rest areas and using a public bathroom. You don't have to worry about going out to restaurants to eat and be in crowds. You don't have to worry about staying in motels. Depending on what campgrounds you stay at it can cost about $35 to $60 a night for a family of four. Those that are the higher end per night includes concrete slabs and full hookup of Water, Sewer, Electric and Cable. A 1990 24'4 ft Tioga Motorhome with side kitchen dinette like they have is valued at $4000 in excellent condition and $3300 in good condition.
But they also have to drive the Subaru because of the carseats. I don't see it being a great option with two little kids.
We did it with 5 kids ranging in age of 7-years-old to 3 months old. We’ve always used two vehicles. My hubby always has our 14 and 13-year-old sons with him and I have our 11, 9 and 7-year-olds with me. When we get to campgrounds and set up my hubby’s truck stays on the site at the campground and we use my SUV to sight see. Was/is it hectic, yes especially when the kids were younger. I wouldn’t change any of it for the world. My kids are always talking about how much they have always loved it and they have great and funny memories. Like the night we had a skunk under our camper. Try convincing 5 young children to keep quiet and not move. By some miracle we didn’t get sprayed. Our kids still talk and laugh about that night three years ago, lol. Our youngest kept saying “here skunky, skunky skunky”. She was 4 at the time, lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 7:20 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 55 times

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Post by natnat89 »

Corbin is such a douche in his ski goggle glasses and his scarf. I can’t with that guy 😖😖😖
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:05 am
Has thanked: 811 times
Been thanked: 2304 times

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Post by Parktown »

So they stage a scene with Paris in the house staring at Corn and the Bear then tossed back out! Obviously to quieten animal lovers by their treatment of Paris!
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:05 am
Has thanked: 811 times
Been thanked: 2304 times

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Post by Parktown »

When absolutely no-one cares about them anymore to comment here that you double post because no one else did!
Kelsey pick up and vacuum if you hate the dust stop being lazy!
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1315
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:24 pm
Has thanked: 728 times
Been thanked: 2427 times

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Post by luci417 »

Selling their house seems like a real dumbass idea to me. I don't think they will be in a position to buy again or even qualify for a decent rental for YEARS. Plus it's almost july already - two adults and two babies squished into an rv in the fall and winter weather with no space to edit videos and no stable income? In the middle of a pandemic?? Kelsey blink 4 times if you need help.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:05 am
Has thanked: 811 times
Been thanked: 2304 times

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Post by Parktown »

Why don’t they help that poor little baby with a helmet it is so unfair that he will have to go through life with a totally flat head?!
Why is Kelsey constantly posting old photos it’s like chewed gum old boring reruns and it is boring and slow anyway!
User avatar
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 738
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:56 pm
Location: NJ/PA
Has thanked: 1426 times
Been thanked: 1986 times

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Post by PirateWench8 »

Did he just really say they're putting repairs first before cosmetic upgrades? Really douche canoe that's what you're doing? I could have sworn you just forked out a bunch of money to put in new floors! I don't know if it was me I would have spent that money on a new battery, generator that works and a refrigerator that actually runs off of gas first before I put in a new damn floor. What a tool!
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 7:20 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 55 times

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Post by natnat89 »

PirateWench8 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:59 pm
Did he just really say they're putting repairs first before cosmetic upgrades? Really douche canoe that's what you're doing? I could have sworn you just forked out a bunch of money to put in new floors! I don't know if it was me I would have spent that money on a new battery, generator that works and a refrigerator that actually runs off of gas first before I put in a new damn floor. What a tool!
I think they are secretly biting their knuckles with buying this crap wagon. They aren’t that “rich” to keep up with constantly putting in new parts in to keep that thing running.
When we bought an RV we first thought old and used it as the way to go, but then we figured that new is better since you’ll end fixing the old clunker ALL the time and it will come out to be same price as a new one. And the stress that comes with breaking down is priceless especially with little kids.
If you can’t afford it, don’t get it.

They are idiots. They still act like a 12 year old child running around the neighbourhood showing off their $20 bill that grandma gave them for their birthday.
User avatar
JetpackBlue
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 9:46 am
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Post by JetpackBlue »

I am surprised they are so dense to not have learned from their experience of the last RV constantly breaking down.
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 7:20 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 55 times

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Post by natnat89 »

I also would love to know the real reason they didn’t end their camping trip with a BANG but ended up leaving earlier.
Corbin claims heater wasn’t working and it was “too cold” for Tabor blah blah blah............... I call BS!
They camped in a tent with June no problem when she was that age even younger, so I’m not believing an ounce he says.

Even a crow in the woods knows camping is cold lol especially nights and early mornings!! 😂
I’d love to see how many excuses they’ll be pulling out of their a** to cover up their failure camp trips this whole summer.

I’m sure the seller was so glad they took that clunker off of him/her. Probably handed them the papers and laughed as they drove off🙌🏻🤪🤩

Oh Kelsey and Corbin, year after year they just continue to prove to us all how DENSE they truly are! 👌🏻
Their Channel to be called: “Steps to Fixing”
-their old shoebox house
-their old RV
-their nasty old kitchen
-their nasty over loaded and crammed garage
-their ugly backyard
-their roof or how Corbin says “ruff”
-their nail polish red peeling home exterior color


Should I keep going??
User avatar
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 738
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:56 pm
Location: NJ/PA
Has thanked: 1426 times
Been thanked: 1986 times

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Post by PirateWench8 »

OMG they're truly idiots! Now you just got back from a trip where your battery went dead, your generator and refrigerator both stopped working. So let's go and waste money buying paint so that you can paint the cabinets. How about taking that money and having the vehicle thoroughly examined by an actual mechanic you morons? So much for putting money toward repairs first and cosmetic improvements second. I swear the douche canoe lies from one vlog to the next. His story is constantly changing.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:05 am
Has thanked: 811 times
Been thanked: 2304 times

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Post by Parktown »

PirateWench8 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:38 pm
OMG they're truly idiots! Now you just got back from a trip where your battery went dead, your generator and refrigerator both stopped working. So let's go and waste money buying paint so that you can paint the cabinets. How about taking that money and having the vehicle thoroughly examined by an actual mechanic you morons? So much for putting money toward repairs first and cosmetic improvements second. I swear the douche canoe lies from one vlog to the next. His story is constantly changing.
You do understand this is the same guy who bought this vehicle in the first place without having it checked out by a mechanic!
The same guy that put his very young children in it and off he went without checking the battery! The very same guy who purchased the matchbox without checking the roof! But not least of all the very same guy who jobless and homeless was running around the country hoping to grab a buck from anyone offering to feed his family! So no surprise he can’t keep a thought straight, he is winging it through life thinking he is so smart with the hot air coming out his mouth!
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 7:20 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 55 times

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Post by natnat89 »

Parktown wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:49 pm
PirateWench8 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:38 pm
OMG they're truly idiots! Now you just got back from a trip where your battery went dead, your generator and refrigerator both stopped working. So let's go and waste money buying paint so that you can paint the cabinets. How about taking that money and having the vehicle thoroughly examined by an actual mechanic you morons? So much for putting money toward repairs first and cosmetic improvements second. I swear the douche canoe lies from one vlog to the next. His story is constantly changing.
You do understand this is the same guy who bought this vehicle in the first place without having it checked out by a mechanic!
The same guy that put his very young children in it and off he went without checking the battery! The very same guy who purchased the matchbox without checking the roof! But not least of all the very same guy who jobless and homeless was running around the country hoping to grab a buck from anyone offering to feed his family! So no surprise he can’t keep a thought straight, he is winging it through life thinking he is so smart with the hot air coming out his mouth!
If they break down on their next trip in the Mountains with no cell service, at least they’ll have their white kitchen cabinets and floors to stare at. Oh and “pearly white water proof” ruffffff.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:05 am
Has thanked: 811 times
Been thanked: 2304 times

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Post by Parktown »

He is so arrogant!
“ Be sure to follow us on instagram “
“Subscribe to our youtube channel“
How about you say Please and thank you Corn!!!!????
User avatar
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 738
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:56 pm
Location: NJ/PA
Has thanked: 1426 times
Been thanked: 1986 times

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Post by PirateWench8 »

Parktown wrote:He is so arrogant!
“ Be sure to follow us on instagram “
“Subscribe to our youtube channel“
How about you say Please and thank you Corn!!!!????
Please and thank you are not in that entitled Ass’s vocabulary!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 738
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:56 pm
Location: NJ/PA
Has thanked: 1426 times
Been thanked: 1986 times

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Post by PirateWench8 »

Has anyone else noticed Tabor's eyes? As much as I dislike his parents that baby's eyes are absolutely gorgeous! Watched today's Vlog and I noticed that the dinette has seatbelts. I was wondering if it did or not. My Mom and Step-Dad's motorhome had two cabin chairs and a dinette like theirs does and it had four seatbelts built into the seats of the dinette. My Mom's motorhome was newer so I didn't know if older motorhomes were designed the same way.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:05 am
Has thanked: 811 times
Been thanked: 2304 times

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Post by Parktown »

PirateWench8 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:32 pm
Has anyone else noticed Tabor's eyes? As much as I dislike his parents that baby's eyes are absolutely gorgeous! Watched today's Vlog and I noticed that the dinette has seatbelts. I was wondering if it did or not. My Mom and Step-Dad's motorhome had two cabin chairs and a dinette like theirs does and it had four seatbelts built into the seats of the dinette. My Mom's motorhome was newer so I didn't know if older motorhomes were designed the same way.
No doubt both children have beautiful eyes because Kelsey has them ! All babies are cute of course that is nature’s way of protecting them in a way! Tabor for me since he was born looked like a little old man baby! Which I guess is cute in its own way!
User avatar
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 738
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:56 pm
Location: NJ/PA
Has thanked: 1426 times
Been thanked: 1986 times

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Post by PirateWench8 »

Parktown wrote:
PirateWench8 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:32 pm
Has anyone else noticed Tabor's eyes? As much as I dislike his parents that baby's eyes are absolutely gorgeous! Watched today's Vlog and I noticed that the dinette has seatbelts. I was wondering if it did or not. My Mom and Step-Dad's motorhome had two cabin chairs and a dinette like theirs does and it had four seatbelts built into the seats of the dinette. My Mom's motorhome was newer so I didn't know if older motorhomes were designed the same way.
No doubt both children have beautiful eyes because Kelsey has them ! All babies are cute of course that is nature’s way of protecting them in a way! Tabor for me since he was born looked like a little old man baby! Which I guess is cute in its own way!
I’ve always thought that Tabor looks like a baby Mr. Magoo. Kelsey and Juniper’s eyes are blue, but Tabor’s look like they’re light green. See I don’t think all babies are cute. My nephew was a homely baby and toddler. He didn’t become cute until he was five. Ironically as an adult so far he’s the best looking one of his generation. He has light brown hair and ice blue eyes.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 579
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:20 pm
Has thanked: 423 times
Been thanked: 2004 times

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Post by rosie_dalia »

Wow! So they can strap carseats into this RV. That seems even more dangerous in a way because this RV appears to be a total lemon and they could be stranded without the other car and potentially no phone service. Seems risky to me. I'm guessing that's why they went home early.
Post Reply

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests