Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

pineberry
Talker
Talker

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Post by pineberry »

Just saw this thread for the first time in ages.. Honestly, I'm both surprised and shocked that these two dumbos are still on Youtube. You gotta wonder when they will realize that their YT "career" is just simply going nowhere. They haven't gained a single sub in YEARS, lost them even. What was that saying.. "The defintion of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"? They seriously need to STOP trying, and just STOP uploading videos and get the fuck off youtube forever.

Kelsey and Corbin, if you read this: just stop! Youtube ain't it for you guys. You're too boring and just dont have the personality, let alone the fact that anyone can see what a totally arrogant douchebag Corbin is. You guys are just not likable, and your channel is going nowhere. Give it up, call it quits and move on from YT. Seriously.
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

Post by natnat89 »

OH DEAR GOD! They posted another covid video 🤣😂😅🙄
No I won’t watch it. These two are DESPERATE!!
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Parktown »

He missed hugging and kissing June while isolated! Newsflash curltop you have another kid!!!! And stop scaring the daylights out of her for views you are causing anxieties!!! That Halloween Skeleton rocker was way inappropriate for her age group!!!
Also she is not supposed to worry about YOU at this age so go grow up finally!!!!
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PirateWench8 »

Parktown wrote:He missed hugging and kissing June while isolated! Newsflash curltop you have another kid!!!! And stop scaring the daylights out of her for views you are causing anxieties!!! That Halloween Skeleton rocker was way inappropriate for her age group!!!
Also she is not supposed to worry about YOU at this age so go grow up finally!!!!
This is why Tabor looks at Corbin like “who the heck is this jackass” when Corbin talks to him. Kelsey seems to love both of the children equally. Corbin blatantly favors Juniper and isn’t afraid to show it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Parktown »

Did I just watch Kelsey shove Juniper out of the way 3 times in this vlog chill Kels if BABAS 🙄 doesn’t mind why do you so much??? She is just a child!!!!!
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

Post by natnat89 »

Who the hell invites guests over to freeze their asses off outside for a Birthday Party?! Idaho is freeeeezing right now! ❄️
Their family dynamic SUCKS. I don’t think they have much interaction anyways.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Parktown »

I have often wondered how much lack of pride does it take a two meter tall, healthy, pretend cross fit man to walk in a store with his young child and instead of going to the fruit section to buy her bananas, searches desperately for the manager to beg his pitch for free items!?

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”