Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Post Reply
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 7:20 am

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Unread post by natnat89 »

Who the hell invites guests over to freeze their asses off outside for a Birthday Party?! Idaho is freeeeezing right now! ❄️
Their family dynamic SUCKS. I don’t think they have much interaction anyways.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:05 am

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Unread post by Parktown »

I have often wondered how much lack of pride does it take a two meter tall, healthy, pretend cross fit man to walk in a store with his young child and instead of going to the fruit section to buy her bananas, searches desperately for the manager to beg his pitch for free items!?
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:05 am

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Unread post by Parktown »

Was this the creepiest thing watching Juniper speaking to a creepy Grinch outside the window?
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 7:20 am

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Unread post by natnat89 »

Parktown wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:33 am Was this the creepiest thing watching Juniper speaking to a creepy Grinch outside the window?
For an anti social child, speaking to the grinch must have been the most excitement she’s had in a while
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:05 am

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Unread post by Parktown »

Come on who are they kidding they obviously kept most of the toys for themselves and gave 3 away those were a lot of boxes behind them! Of course Juniper did not want to give any away she is three the choppy editing obviously were her meltdown to not wanting to part with them. They are rubbish at even pretending to be kind!!!
I don’t even understand why Walmart bothered to give them anything they did a rubbish job at advertising the toys anyway!
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 7:20 am

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Unread post by natnat89 »

If anyone can make a cabin trip look absolutely dreadful and boring! It’s these two morons!!
So much for complying and self isolation 🤣 liars!!!!!!!!!
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 7:20 am

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Unread post by natnat89 »

WOW. So despite being in a pandemic and these two chickens always gibbering to everyone about “staying home” and “isolating” they had the audacity to book a vacation to MX?! And admit it to everyone??? Wow. I guess everyone else has to stay put but Douche-bag and his wife-and their two minions can do whatever they tel everyone NOT TO DO.

Aren’t they the ones always “suspecting” they have COVID?? Getting tested with every sniffle and fever they get?

The ignorance and carelessness is beyond me 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 7:20 am

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Unread post by natnat89 »

Looks like our “business” girl hasn’t posted any video content on her YouTube channel for a month now (she promised once a week lol)
And looks like she has ghosted her oil page for two weeks now 🤔

Another wander fail? I think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:05 am

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Unread post by Parktown »

Omg how absolutely narcissistic lame and cheesy !!!! Please just go vlog and stop regurgitating the same all same all!! Stop acting the Gods of the Earth you are nothing more than a bunch of mediocre lazy-os feeding off people’s handouts!!!
User avatar
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 964
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:56 pm
Location: NJ/PA

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Parktown wrote:Omg how absolutely narcissistic lame and cheesy !!!! Please just go vlog and stop regurgitating the same all same all!! Stop acting the Gods of the Earth you are nothing more than a bunch of mediocre lazy-os feeding off people’s handouts!!!
I see you watched their latest video like I did. I was laughing. More like The Grifter Family.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1862
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:12 pm

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

My god that was cringe. Get a god damn job Corbin. You lazy useless sack of shit. 4 k views. How are these two managing to care fit a family of 4. Their kids are going to be lazy just like them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:05 am

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Unread post by Parktown »

I’m struggling really hard to express whatI want to say here maybe someone else can step in and help me out!
What exactly are they now or fancy themselves as......
God’s angels delivering a message? Motivational speakers for National Geographic ? Hippie preachers ? What exactly?
....and if this is a personal message to their son why the cheese solemn fest! Are they that narcissistic to believe this is moving strangers who have zero affection for Tabor!? Or said strangers have kids of their own ! I don’t know they are either as dumb as bricks for producing this material or are as dumb as they are featured in it! I can’t explain it otherwise!
Kelsey .... these are YOUR steps to take yours yours alone.... dear woman who said otherwise get that giant chip off your shoulder!?
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer
Posts: 313
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:00 pm

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

Parktown wrote:I’m struggling really hard to express whatI want to say here maybe someone else can step in and help me out!
What exactly are they now or fancy themselves as......
God’s angels delivering a message? Motivational speakers for National Geographic ? Hippie preachers ? What exactly?
....and if this is a personal message to their son why the cheese solemn fest! Are they that narcissistic to believe this is moving strangers who have zero affection for Tabor!? Or said strangers have kids of their own ! I don’t know they are either as dumb as bricks for producing this material or are as dumb as they are featured in it! I can’t explain it otherwise!
Kelsey .... these are YOUR steps to take yours yours alone.... dear woman who said otherwise get that giant chip off your shoulder!?
I haven’t watched their videos in months until this one, lasted about 20 seconds before I had to turn it off. Clearly I haven’t been missing anything!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:05 am

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Unread post by Parktown »

sparklyfluff wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:04 am
Parktown wrote:I’m struggling really hard to express whatI want to say here maybe someone else can step in and help me out!
What exactly are they now or fancy themselves as......
God’s angels delivering a message? Motivational speakers for National Geographic ? Hippie preachers ? What exactly?
....and if this is a personal message to their son why the cheese solemn fest! Are they that narcissistic to believe this is moving strangers who have zero affection for Tabor!? Or said strangers have kids of their own ! I don’t know they are either as dumb as bricks for producing this material or are as dumb as they are featured in it! I can’t explain it otherwise!
Kelsey .... these are YOUR steps to take yours yours alone.... dear woman who said otherwise get that giant chip off your shoulder!?
I haven’t watched their videos in months until this one, lasted about 20 seconds before I had to turn it off. Clearly I haven’t been missing anything!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What videos? They haven’t posted for months just junk ads and cheesy preachy narrations? But I feel you....
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer
Posts: 313
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:00 pm

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

Parktown wrote:
sparklyfluff wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:04 am
Parktown wrote:I’m struggling really hard to express whatI want to say here maybe someone else can step in and help me out!
What exactly are they now or fancy themselves as......
God’s angels delivering a message? Motivational speakers for National Geographic ? Hippie preachers ? What exactly?
....and if this is a personal message to their son why the cheese solemn fest! Are they that narcissistic to believe this is moving strangers who have zero affection for Tabor!? Or said strangers have kids of their own ! I don’t know they are either as dumb as bricks for producing this material or are as dumb as they are featured in it! I can’t explain it otherwise!
Kelsey .... these are YOUR steps to take yours yours alone.... dear woman who said otherwise get that giant chip off your shoulder!?
I haven’t watched their videos in months until this one, lasted about 20 seconds before I had to turn it off. Clearly I haven’t been missing anything!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What videos? They haven’t posted for months just junk ads and cheesy preachy narrations? But I feel you....
Well yeah that one about tabor walking, I saw enough in that 20 seconds lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2049
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:44 pm

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I see that Kelsey lasted maybe three months with her multi-level marketing scheme? She rebranded her Young Living Instagram account as some sort of "women empowerment" and "goddess community" account. I knew they didn't have the disposable income to continue throwing money at Young Living hoping to eventually turn a profit. She seems to be trying to up her influencer game- she's posting a lot more and trying to get more audience engagement. She's also doing her hair and makeup and trying to compete with all the aspirational Instagram mommies nonsense. It's fascinating to see two college educated, able-bodied adults refuse to get real careers for YEARS.
User avatar
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1862
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:12 pm

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

These idiots honestly can’t finish anything they start. Always looking forward a quick fix. Never a permanent things.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:05 am

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Unread post by Parktown »

Wow another regurgitation vlog zzzzzzzzzzz
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2049
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:44 pm

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Young Living (like all MLMs) is extremely predatory, so it's in their best interest for her to quit rather than continue to throw money at it. She doesn't even link to her second Instagram account anymore from what I can tell, so that didn't last long either. But I'm sure she would have been happy to continue conning her viewers if 1) they had any viewers left and 2) they weren't cash strapped and getting sucked dry by the MLM. I'm sure they just couldn't afford the absurd minimum monthly orders and she probably wasn't able to recruit a downline. They probably racked up a credit card bill and told themselves it was an investment in the business. She addressed the fact that it was a "network marking business" and the stigma that comes with that, so she knew. Other family vloggers prey on their viewers to sell MLM products, Kelsey and Corbin just didn't realize that no one watches them anymore.
User avatar
Edenberry
Informer
Informer
Posts: 484
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:17 am

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Unread post by Edenberry »

So... their
channel's dead now, right?
Post Reply

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”