Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Controlling Your Spouse

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:
actuallydear wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:I think how they started their relationship/engagement/marriage is a clear sign they're not going to last. Corbin broke up with her when he went off to college. He wanted to see what was out their better. When he realized Kelsey was the only girl who didn't find him a whiney vile douchebag, he came running back to her. Even though she was ready to move on from him he said he was ready. Kelsey settled. She should have told him to fuck off. But instead she got back with him when he wanted. Everything always seems to be what Corbin wants how Crobin wants it and when Corbin wants it. He is aselfish, spoiled and entitled little shit. Anytime anyone does something remotely close to saying no to him or not doing it his way he bitches and moans. So I can imagine Kelsey gaining any kind of backbone and putting her foot down is what is causing the fights.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Don't watch these people, but read their topic from time to time and it seems pretty conclusive that Corbin is controlling and whiny. Just like Missy.

All I know is Missy pined over him for years. I wonder if she still does? Anyway, could you imagine if Missy and Corbin were the ones to end up together after Corbin dumped Kelsey in high school. What would their life look like? Who would wear the pants? Hollisters VS Corbin.
Omg what ! I didn't know Missy had a thing for him

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
You should compare her seeing Corbin and running and wrapping her legs around him to her reaction when Bryan came home from Cambodia. She looks like she would rather be anywhere on earth than picking her husband up from a trip on the other side of the world. She acts like she doesn't want to touch him, either barely or doesn't even tells him she loves him and i'm pretty sure she told him he stunk. It was pitiful. Pretty much everyone felt AWFUL for Bryan. It's clear that Bryan wasn't her first choice in life.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Steps to Controlling Your Spouse

Unread post by Toodles123 »

New Thread : viewtopic.php?t=13615

Sent from my LG-M151 using Tapatalk

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”