funckyerdoder
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Steps to Controlling Your Spouse

Unread post by funckyerdoder »

I thought I'd go ahead and make part 4.
What we have learned over the past two parts is that they like to abandon their beliefs really quickly and still be arrogant about it, and that the only skill Corbin has is being a dick to his wife.
There were a couple of titles that had the same amount of votes, I thought this one was most fitting for Corbin's "it's just a prank bruh".

ETA: part 4, not 3
aurora85
Talker
Talker

Re: Steps to Controlling Your Spouse

Unread post by aurora85 »

queentee20 wrote:Pumpkin spice deodorant?... this is what they do for a living now
What's this now? I can't stand to watch them...

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

queentee20 wrote:Pumpkin spice deodorant?... this is what they do for a living now
That just screams skin infection to me.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

They are too boring to watch now. I liked the Portland videos more only because it's my hometown and liked seeing them SOMETIMES leave their apartment and do Portland things. Now it's all being BFFs with DailyBumps and I never really watched them. I will NEVER understand how Missy and Bryan got so popular!!! They are boring and lazy and not attractive people!!!
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

fossilfinger wrote:
That just screams skin infection to me.
Oh god pumpkin spice scented sweat noooooooo.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Im already tired of the little skit to introduce June's costume of the day...also what in the world are they going to do with all these costumes? Its not like theyll fit next year or that she's old enough to enjoy playing dress up in them.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Im already tired of the little skit to introduce June's costume of the day...also what in the world are they going to do with all these costumes? Its not like theyll fit next year or that she's old enough to enjoy playing dress up in them.
The thought crossed my mind that they are buying them, then returning them. She's only wearing them for a few minutes to film. It does seem like a HUGE waste of $$$.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

It's so pointless to have store-bought costumes. It takes no effort on their part. If they made June homemade costumes for 30 days, that would be impressive and creative.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

The vlog today was cheesy and just WTF, but i haven't watched in a pretty long time.. can i just say, June is so damn cute. Seriously, just adorable. When she was in her car seat in the beginning and kicking those little loaf bread legs.. omg.. <3
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Are they really going to fix up the yard?? That seems CRAZY stupid and expensive. It's a rental house!! Total waste of money.

Could Missy and Bryan actually be the owners of the house?? Otherwise it makes ZERO sense why they would invest so much into a place they don't own???
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ewokfan11 wrote:Are they really going to fix up the yard?? That seems CRAZY stupid and expensive. It's a rental house!! Total waste of money.

Could Missy and Bryan actually be the owners of the house?? Otherwise it makes ZERO sense why they would invest so much into a place they don't own???
I do understand them wanting to have a backyard worth spending time in and for June to play in.. but i also questioned the money and effort going into a rental property. I think they thought it would be as easy and cheap as raking the soil and spreading some seed, which would be fine to do here in muggy wet GA, but i don't think grass grows like that in that part of CA, at least from what i have gathered. You either have $$$$$ sod or dirt and weeds. (Granted I've never lived in SoCal so i would have assumed the same thing about the grass, im sure in Idaho you could just rake the dirt and spread seed and straw and wait. At least they did some reading before they spent all day raking and sowing seed...)
roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Im already tired of the little skit to introduce June's costume of the day...also what in the world are they going to do with all these costumes? Its not like theyll fit next year or that she's old enough to enjoy playing dress up in them.
They'll probably give them to Missy and Bryan for the IVF gender-selected printheth they will no doubt have in the near future :D
Popcorn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Popcorn »

Off-topic, but funny: My husband and I have been watching birth vlogs/videos together because I'm due in 3 weeks, we're hoping for a natural birth, and we like to discuss the various things that could happen (laugh if you want--yes, I'm a first time mom!). I showed him June's birth vlog (both parts) last night--he has never seen them or any of their vlogs before--and within two minutes he says, "I don't like that guy's face. He seems like an asshole and his haircut is stupid."
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Popcorn wrote:Off-topic, but funny: My husband and I have been watching birth vlogs/videos together because I'm due in 3 weeks, we're hoping for a natural birth, and we like to discuss the various things that could happen (laugh if you want--yes, I'm a first time mom!). I showed him June's birth vlog (both parts) last night--he has never seen them or any of their vlogs before--and within two minutes he says, "I don't like that guy's face. He seems like an asshole and his haircut is stupid."
Hope you get a big list of what NOT to do from Kelsey Image haha... I'm really just being starky, j can't even remember much from their birth vlog.
When I was pregnant, I said I'd try for natural birth but if I was induced I'd probably get epi. Well, I was induced. Lol. Thinking about using a birth center next time. (had a midwife before, but in hospital. I'd love to talk about my experience, if you want, just message me)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Popcorn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Popcorn »

ja14 wrote:
Popcorn wrote:Off-topic, but funny: My husband and I have been watching birth vlogs/videos together because I'm due in 3 weeks, we're hoping for a natural birth, and we like to discuss the various things that could happen (laugh if you want--yes, I'm a first time mom!). I showed him June's birth vlog (both parts) last night--he has never seen them or any of their vlogs before--and within two minutes he says, "I don't like that guy's face. He seems like an asshole and his haircut is stupid."
Hope you get a big list of what NOT to do from Kelsey Image haha... I'm really just being starky, j can't even remember much from their birth vlog.
When I was pregnant, I said I'd try for natural birth but if I was induced I'd probably get epi. Well, I was induced. Lol. Thinking about using a birth center next time. (had a midwife before, but in hospital. I'd love to talk about my experience, if you want, just message me)
We're taking Bradley childbirth classes and while watching, my husband said things like, "How does she not know what it means for her cervix to be thinned out if she wanted a natural birth?" and "It doesn't seem like they really prepared very well." Haha. We'll be in a birth center (assuming all goes well) with midwives.

Anyway, I don't want to hijack the thread...just revisiting an old eye-roll of a topic here and taking another opportunity to point out that Corbin just has one of those faces where you can tell he's a douche.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

It wasn't so bad that she got the epidural. People need to do what feels right for them during labor.
It was the fact that they didn't prepare themselves, really, and we're so smug about how _they_ were going to do a natural birth, and we're so much better than the rest of you people who don't care about their babies! Just like they said they didn't need a car, and all the people saying they should get one were just snarking haters. And that raising a baby in a studio might be hard. And look at them now-- Subaru Forester and a big suburban house.

Best of luck to you! I decided during my OB rotation in nursing school that I was having an epidural. I was one of those people who couldn't relax and let the process happen. Once I got the epidural, I went from 3-10 in two hours. Both times. Hope everything goes well and you have a great experience and a healthy baby.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Yes that’s exactly their MO. Decide on something because they think it makes them superior, be smug and sanctimonious about it, but not actually research or plan for it so they can actually successfully do it or if it’s even right for them in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
scoopr420
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by scoopr420 »

Hi guys,
I have been following the board for a few months now but this is my first time posting.
I started walking K&C sporadically towards the second half of our pregnancy with June because I was actually pregnant at the time and was due pretty close to her. (my daughter was born on March 21st)
I remember at one point her crying because she *thought* she might be strep B positive and that that would ruin there "all natural birth plan". I was so annoyed by that because I had gestational diabetes, pre hypertension AND was strep B positive so for her to be crying about *potentially* being strep B positive pissed me the hell off. (which we all know how that turned out). I actually ended up having a more natural birth then they did despite all the issues I had while pregnant (i.e. no epidural or any pain meds etc.) I should have known at that point to stop watching but for whatever reason I kept. I only watch it now because our daughters are so close in age so it's fun to see where June is compared to my daughter.
I remember when they announced that they wanted to do the costumes every day for all of October and the first thing that came to mind was "what a waste of money!" I could understand if June was older and could play dress up with them afterwards but she will most likely NEVER wear them again. But from what we have seen, they really do just like to throw their money away and spend it on crap they don't need!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Didn't they totally skip out on birthing classes too... bc they knew everything already? I might be unintentionally lying here, but for some reason i feel like this happened. :lol:
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Playsinrain wrote:Didn't they totally skip out on birthing classes too... bc they knew everything already? I might be unintentionally lying here, but for some reason i feel like this happened. :lol:
I dont think they went either.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”