Steps to Controlling Your Spouse

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Controlling Your Spouse

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Missy suggested a catering company to bring in appetizers for the party (so not necessary) but Corbin and Kelsey decide to go with trader joes appetizers (waaay more realstic) but I guess that means missy does draw the line somewhere on what she will pay for for them haha
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Anyone ever watch the real house wives where Taylor had an OTT tea party for her daughter (Its an old episode)
If Missy was in full control that would be June's 1st bday

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

onbreak wrote:Anyone ever watch the real house wives where Taylor had an OTT tea party for her daughter (Its an old episode)
If Missy was in full control that would be June's 1st bday

I found a pic
3a4b9779b6340c994e76be6704707971--taylor-armstrong-real-housewives.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

The amount of money these idiots pay for things. $300 dollar backpack carrier. That these dumbfucks didn't know adjusted despite their being adjustable clips literally EVERYWHERE! I feel sorry for June that she's going to be stuck frying in that backpack on their 40 mile round trip hike in scorching heat. I am however happy there will be 7 other adults there to make sure these morons don't kill their kid with their stupidity. I knew they didn't cloth diaper for too long. I like Kelsey says not even a month and Corbin was like "No we did for a few months" you dumb fuck shut up. You would remember a few months of washing cloth diapers daily.

He is just the absolute worst! Them trying to give advice on parenting is a joke. Neither of them barely function as a normal human. Let's not hand out advice.
alyssadt
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by alyssadt »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:The amount of money these idiots pay for things. $300 dollar backpack carrier. That these dumbfucks didn't know adjusted despite their being adjustable clips literally EVERYWHERE! I feel sorry for June that she's going to be stuck frying in that backpack on their 40 mile round trip hike in scorching heat. I am however happy there will be 7 other adults there to make sure these morons don't kill their kid with their stupidity. I knew they didn't cloth diaper for too long. I like Kelsey says not even a month and Corbin was like "No we did for a few months" you dumb fuck shut up. You would remember a few months of washing cloth diapers daily.

He is just the absolute worst! Them trying to give advice on parenting is a joke. Neither of them barely function as a normal human. Let's not hand out advice.

Speaking of diapers... I hope they understand that they are going to have to pack out every bit of trash they acquire on their trip. That means June’s diapers too. There were no trash cans when I did Supai.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

alyssadt wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:The amount of money these idiots pay for things. $300 dollar backpack carrier. That these dumbfucks didn't know adjusted despite their being adjustable clips literally EVERYWHERE! I feel sorry for June that she's going to be stuck frying in that backpack on their 40 mile round trip hike in scorching heat. I am however happy there will be 7 other adults there to make sure these morons don't kill their kid with their stupidity. I knew they didn't cloth diaper for too long. I like Kelsey says not even a month and Corbin was like "No we did for a few months" you dumb fuck shut up. You would remember a few months of washing cloth diapers daily.

Speaking of diapers... I hope they understand that they are going to have to pack out every bit of trash they acquire on their trip. That means June’s diapers too. There were no trash cans when I did Supai.

Mmm 40 miles with shitty diapers in the heat. That is going to be amazing.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Who are the others going? Do they have kids?

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

They never said just said 9 people
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

HashtagBlessed wrote:
storeynyx wrote: I think it’s more to do with Corbin being a control freak than anything else. They seem to have always had that kind of relationship where Kelsey has to ask permission to do anything

I can't fathom being in a relationship like that. He gives her such a hard time, and I think she's realizing this is the price she pays for being a "kept" woman with Corbin.
I'd think the upside of being a kept woman is always knowing where your next Trader Joe's frozen meal is coming from lol. I kind of get the vibe that Bryan and Missy really love June and Kelsey, and if K was done with Corbin tomorrow they'd help her pay the security deposit on a new apartment. I don't think Corbin's wheedling is the reason they get freebies from DBs, is what I'm saying.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I dislike Corbin even more after their draw my life thing. The fact that he went off ended things and strung her along. Then when she was ready to move on and do her he comes back and basically states he's ready for just her. Doesn't seem Kelsey ever got to experience a relationship outside of Corbin. Which is depressing. Girl needs some none whiney diq
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I don’t know what Kelsey and Corbin’s experiences were growing up, so maybe they’re projecting and speaking from a place of their family dynamic, but I really don’t get it when she says that most kids grow up with only one parent actively involved. My father worked outside the home and I never felt like he was not actively involved. I know quite a few fathers who work for a living and manage to still be engaged and heavily involved in raising their children. I feel like she needs to justify the two stay-at-home parent situation by convincing herself that it is better for Juniper. In actuality, what would be better for Juniper would be not having her childhood broadcast on YouTube for the world to see, and not serving as her parents’ meal ticket.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

They talk out of their asses constantly. They literally know nothing about anything. It's like they have some parenting magazines they're reading blurbs from and stating them as facts. My husband works full time and I am a SAHM. He cares for our kids just as much as I do. These two want to be these wise guru know it all. It's just not happening.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

HashtagBlessed wrote:I don’t know what Kelsey and Corbin’s experiences were growing up, so maybe they’re projecting and speaking from a place of their family dynamic, but I really don’t get it when she says that most kids grow up with only one parent actively involved. My father worked outside the home and I never felt like he was not actively involved. I know quite a few fathers who work for a living and manage to still be engaged and heavily involved in raising their children. I feel like she needs to justify the two stay-at-home parent situation by convincing herself that it is better for Juniper. In actuality, what would be better for Juniper would be not having her childhood broadcast on YouTube for the world to see, and not serving as her parents’ meal ticket.
Well, does that mean if both parents work outside the home then there are ZERO actively-involved parents??? My mom went back to work after my siblings and I were in school, so I guess we raised ourselves....LOL :|

Honestly, I don't think they'll have another kid - at least for several years. June's ROI wasn't exactly DBs level and they don't seem to really like being parents. In one of their earliest Q&A's they said no kids until about 30, so June was a surprise or Missy talked Kelsey into it. I don't think they wanted a kid this soon.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

1. They had a Q&A and said they didn't want another child for a long while as they wanted to experience all they could with June all her first. Anyone with a brain knows everything is a first for a child so they will never stop, meaning no babies for a long time. I don't think Corbin could spare any affection for another child he's so obsessed with June.

2. I am dying to see what their special amazing top secret news is this week. Hopefully no video today means they were working extra special hard on a video for tomorrow to tell us. I am dying to see if it will involve handouts from their 10 yr old fans who find it dreamy that Corbin calls Kelsey "My love."
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

ewokfan11 wrote:
HashtagBlessed wrote:I don’t know what Kelsey and Corbin’s experiences were growing up, so maybe they’re projecting and speaking from a place of their family dynamic, but I really don’t get it when she says that most kids grow up with only one parent actively involved. My father worked outside the home and I never felt like he was not actively involved. I know quite a few fathers who work for a living and manage to still be engaged and heavily involved in raising their children. I feel like she needs to justify the two stay-at-home parent situation by convincing herself that it is better for Juniper. In actuality, what would be better for Juniper would be not having her childhood broadcast on YouTube for the world to see, and not serving as her parents’ meal ticket.
Well, does that mean if both parents work outside the home then there are ZERO actively-involved parents??? My mom went back to work after my siblings and I were in school, so I guess we raised ourselves....LOL :|

Honestly, I don't think they'll have another kid - at least for several years. June's ROI wasn't exactly DBs level and they don't seem to really like being parents. In one of their earliest Q&A's they said no kids until about 30, so June was a surprise or Missy talked Kelsey into it. I don't think they wanted a kid this soon.
It's funny, I was going to say that for the majority of my childhood, both of my parents were employed. But then I thought that was too much info and too far off topic. But yes, I agree that their logic is ridiculous and rather insulting to a lot of parents out there.

I believe that at one point they said that they didn't see children in their future until around age 30, but then they changed their minds. I think they got impatient and thought that they were ready. Kelsey went on prenatal vitamins and they stopped using birth control, or whatever natural family planning method they were using prior. They said that they planned to "actively" start trying towards the end of the van trip if "not preventing" hadn't worked by then, which I guess means putting more effort into tracking fertility. But they ended up conceiving at the very beginning of the trip.
candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by candy_toffee »

Slightly off topic but I was scrolling YouTube and came across their June's gender reveal video and it was titled SHOCKING BABY GENDER REVEAL.
Like are you having a bloody leprechaun or what? *SHOCKING- we're having GASP a human baby* :|
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

How long has he had that taylor guitar for?
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

MadeHD wrote:How long has he had that taylor guitar for?
I think kelsey got it for him for a gift a couple years back...... i think????
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

FFFFFFS, June's birthday isn't until March 8th and that's all they've been talking about for weeks!

Do they know they seem completely ridiculous planning a b-day party for about a month and not doing much else? They are seriously wasting their lives and are obviously bored AF.

They are really getting so boring that I can't even watch even 2 minutes of a vlog. How can they live such boring lives? When are they going to wander? Or even do something?? Anything??

I'm hosting an event next Monday and it literally took less than 5 hours to plan it and send out invites. It's insane it's taken them 3-4 weeks to plan a child's birthday party that's basically for the adults.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:2. I am dying to see what their special amazing top secret news is this week. Hopefully no video today means they were working extra special hard on a video for tomorrow to tell us. I am dying to see if it will involve handouts from their 10 yr old fans who find it dreamy that Corbin calls Kelsey "My love."
It'll be that they've changed the pattern on their toilet paper from plain to cushioned.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”