Steps to Controlling Your Spouse

laurasleaf
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Controlling Your Spouse

Unread post by laurasleaf »

Starshine16 wrote:My Sister works at Hospital on the surgery floor. She says they do about a surgery a week to remove an IUD that has gone floating in the abdominal cavity. Check your string regularly if you have one. When I told her I was thinking of getting one she strongly urged me otherwise.
That is a load of rubbish. I don't know what country you are from, but that is not an expected complication of an IUD insertion where I'm from. That would be resultant from a perforated uterus, itself uncommon, and it is extremely difficult for a device to just 'float On up into your abdomen' based on simple anatomy and device placement.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

laurasleaf wrote:
Starshine16 wrote:My Sister works at Hospital on the surgery floor. She says they do about a surgery a week to remove an IUD that has gone floating in the abdominal cavity. Check your string regularly if you have one. When I told her I was thinking of getting one she strongly urged me otherwise.
That is a load of rubbish. I don't know what country you are from, but that is not an expected complication of an IUD insertion where I'm from. That would be resultant from a perforated uterus, itself uncommon, and it is extremely difficult for a device to just 'float On up into your abdomen' based on simple anatomy and device placement.
:D Didn't want to be the first to say it, but yeah, this simply isn't true. It's about as likely as a tampon ending up in your stomach. Anatomy doesn't work that way.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

I know a prodceedure on a weekly bases sounds like a lot. I was just sharing because it can happen. Here is a statistic I found via google. And I do think it is important one is sure to check proper placement. Hopefully the doctor would consult one on proper care and concerns.
Uterine perforation due to an IUD is seen in 0.05 to 13 cases out of 1000 IUD placements. Uterine perforation following IUD insertion may be observed during or soon after the procedure or as a delayed event.
laurasleaf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laurasleaf »

Starshine16 wrote:I know a prodceedure on a weekly bases sounds like a lot. I was just sharing because it can happen. Here is a statistic I found via google. And I do think it is important one is sure to check proper placement. Hopefully the doctor would consult one on proper care and concerns.
Uterine perforation due to an IUD is seen in 0.05 to 13 cases out of 1000 IUD placements. Uterine perforation following IUD insertion may be observed during or soon after the procedure or as a delayed event.
A perf doesn't just result in an IUD free in the abdominal cavity, most are managed conservatively.
Regardless, be careful spreading 2nd hand medical knowledge.
Source, I work on a surgical Ward ;)
pampam1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pampam1 »

I cant watch anymore. I tried to watch over the last couples but Corbin constantly shouting "BABAS!" and "BUG!" is enough to drive me insane.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

So now is there going to be some kind of “pregnancy “ clickbait on a weekly basis? I don’t want to give them a view but we’re the lumps in this vlog? Anything to get views for this downward spiral.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

So, I don't have a baby, and it looks like June is very, very close to crawling. But what they showed on camera didn't look like she was crawling? It looked like she was getting the idea, but she can't quite move herself forward with her legs yet. Why in the world would they claim that they caught her crawling for the first time on camera? She's not quite there yet. I'm assuming this was another desperate attempt at boosting views.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I feel embarrassed for June in the future. Would anyone actually be proud of the fact that their parents made their money off tricking people on the internet into thinking they were pregnant and filming them as a baby all day, every day? This goes for all YouTube kids, but I really felt like Kelsey and Corbin had the potential to make something positive out of YouTube at one point. Now it's just shameful.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

ja14 wrote:I think she'll get in removed when Missy gets pregnant. I'm hey literally don't have anything else going on and they are holding on to YouTube. They will think that will save the channel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wonder how many babies have been born to yt vloggers for the purpose of saving a channel or boosting views. I'd say at least a hundred by now which is sooooo crazy. Like imagine learning 20 years from now that your parents had you so they could stunt on social media. I'm not in any way saying it was planned but I wonder if Corbin and Kelsey would have been so enthusiastic about June if they'd been planning to go back to regular jobs after their roadtrip. I think she enabled them to go all in on youtube and honestly, I think the channel would be a consideration in them having another. The bigger the family the more content, if you went off of yt alone you'd think the average American parent had like 4 or 5 kids.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

luci417 wrote:
ja14 wrote:I think she'll get in removed when Missy gets pregnant. I'm hey literally don't have anything else going on and they are holding on to YouTube. They will think that will save the channel.

I wonder how many babies have been born to yt vloggers for the purpose of saving a channel or boosting views. I'd say at least a hundred by now which is sooooo crazy. Like imagine learning 20 years from now that your parents had you so they could stunt on social media. I'm not in any way saying it was planned but I wonder if Corbin and Kelsey would have been so enthusiastic about June if they'd been planning to go back to regular jobs after their roadtrip. I think she enabled them to go all in on youtube and honestly, I think the channel would be a consideration in them having another. The bigger the family the more content, if you went off of yt alone you'd think the average American parent had like 4 or 5 kids.
Id watch that if it were a Maury episode.. Lie detector test.. Am I what you thought would save your youtube channel ??

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

It's embarrassing how they are SO desperate for views that pregnancy "pranks" are getting to be weekly now. I haven't even watched their vlog in a week or so. I just come here to see if anything happened. LOL!

Their channel seems to be tanking. I think they believed moving to SoCal (DailyBumps) would save their channel, but the problem is they are too boring and YT is too saturated with family vloggers now.

Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if Kelsey and Missy get pregnant around the same time next year - FOR VIEWS.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:
luci417 wrote:

Id watch that if it were a Maury episode.. Lie detector test.. Am I what you thought would save your youtube channel ??

Wow. And I remember when people would freak out over having a baby to provide a bone marrow donor for a sick child.
And now people are having babies to make money off YouTube. I wonder if any of them would admit it. I seriously think Bryan and Missy and their baby "#soon" is purely for the minions, but they wouldn't ever admit it. I think that if they didn't have all these comments every day saying "When are you going to have another?" that they would be done with just Ollie and Finn. Parenting was NOT what Missy thought it would be. And I think Cullen and Katie would consider not having more because Brooks is so "difficult".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lmmomSD wrote:
onbreak wrote:
luci417 wrote: I wonder how many babies have been born to yt vloggers for the purpose of saving a channel or boosting views. I'd say at least a hundred by now which is sooooo crazy. Like imagine learning 20 years from now that your parents had you so they could stunt on social media. I'm not in any way saying it was planned but I wonder if Corbin and Kelsey would have been so enthusiastic about June if they'd been planning to go back to regular jobs after their roadtrip. I think she enabled them to go all in on youtube and honestly, I think the channel would be a consideration in them having another. The bigger the family the more content, if you went off of yt alone you'd think the average American parent had like 4 or 5 kids.

Wow. And I remember when people would freak out over having a baby to provide a bone marrow donor for a sick child.
And now people are having babies to make money off YouTube. I wonder if any of them would admit it. I seriously think Bryan and Missy and their baby "#soon" is purely for the minions, but they wouldn't ever admit it. I think that if they didn't have all these comments every day saying "When are you going to have another?" that they would be done with just Ollie and Finn. Parenting was NOT what Missy thought it would be. And I think Cullen and Katie would consider not having more because Brooks is so "difficult".

There's a reason some people have only a few children. Nothing wrong with being a boy mom.. How many women went to their graves with that title?
If you can't give your all now, you wont then.

Do you guys watch hkittyvlogs?
In my dream momswap youtube show.. Ill call andy cohen when I get the time..
My toss up for missy to swap is hkitty-- Melissa!! Or Andrea Mills!

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Id want to send Corbin and kelsey on several swaps lol but the first choice is american homestead guy.. And his wife swap.. Corbin goes there so there old man can teach him some things!

ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

I don't read here or watch them much anymore so if it's been discussed, forgive me but WTF with them calling that baby "buba"? 1) she's not a brother and 2)her name doesn't sound like that at all. They are so fucking bored with their lives (as evidenced by doing preschool/elementary aged activities with their 9 month old lol)
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Corbin's mom finally makes an appearance!!

Did they really spend $200+ on Corbin's niece's Disney princess makeover?? Dang! I'm sorry, but Disney is such a ripoff.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

lmmomSD wrote:. I seriously think Bryan and Missy and their baby "#soon" is purely for the minions, but they wouldn't ever admit it. I think that if they didn't have all these comments every day saying "When are you going to have another?" that they would be done with just Ollie and Finn. Parenting was NOT what Missy thought it would be. And I think Cullen and Katie would consider not having more because Brooks is so "difficult".

Haha I was actually gonna comment this but I was worried I'd be clogging up the thread with B and M topics (though Steps to Wander and DailyBumps relationship is basically the Earth orbiting the Sun rn sooooo what else are we gonna talk about). I think they're DESPERATE for a girl because Missy would love one and Bryan thinks it would make her happy finally. But if not for yt I 100% believe they'd be done with just their two boys. Most kids are wilful by nature but especially with the way they're raising Finn and Ollie they both seem they just can't deal as parents. I know Ollie was so wanted and they went through so much to have a successful pregnancy but they don't come across to me (especially missy) as people who just love being parents to little kids and delight in being with them and raising them day to day. 3rd baby is for the views to keep the brand going.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Another prank video. I refuse to buy into these idiots. Their views have really dropped off. Their baby isn’t even helping. They aren’t in the Lumps videos or show them so that could be part of it. Wonder if they’re regretting the move to full time youtubers yet

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

janem wrote:Another prank video. I refuse to buy into these idiots. Their views have really dropped off. Their baby isn’t even helping. They aren’t in the Lumps videos or show them so that could be part of it. Wonder if they’re regretting the move to full time youtubers yet

I think they are too selfish, self centered and entitled to "regret" the move to being full time YouTubers. I think they don't understand why the views aren't rolling in, and think it's "not fair" that they aren't finding themselves to be a huge success.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
janem wrote:Another prank video. I refuse to buy into these idiots. Their views have really dropped off. Their baby isn’t even helping. They aren’t in the Lumps videos or show them so that could be part of it. Wonder if they’re regretting the move to full time youtubers yet

I think they are too selfish, self centered and entitled to "regret" the move to being full time YouTubers. I think they don't understand why the views aren't rolling in, and think it's "not fair" that they aren't finding themselves to be a huge success.
I agree! I think they thought they'd be the next DBs, but Missy and Bryan are some weird random winners of the YT lottery. I do not find DBs appealing, but they have a massive following for whatever reason. Corbin and Kelsey probably thought they'd be in the same situation from taking M&B's advice - but I doubt M&B even know how they got so successful!!!

YT careers are like gambling! I don't see C&K doing YT full time in two years.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”