They're both signed up. He's such a little pussy. I doubt he will finish
aurora85
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Controlling Your Spouse

Unread post by aurora85 »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:They're both signed up. He's such a little pussy. I doubt he will finish
Which one are they signed up for? Curious how ambitious they think they are Image thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

I can't remember the name of it. It's something back in Idaho or wherever her mom is I think because her mom is also doing it.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:I can't remember the name of it. It's something back in Idaho or wherever her mom is I think because her mom is also doing it.
It's a half marathon in Boise:

https://www.halfmarathons.net/idaho-rac ... -marathon/

It's only about a month away.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

First vlog I’ve watched in a while. His voice is just so irritating. They really are boring. Not sure why they’re in such a hurry to have June walk. Once she does, they’ll complain about her getting into everything. I noticed they don’t have any type of protection on the corners of that wooden table. You’d think with all the time they spend at the baby store they would have taken care of it.

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

So, within a year of having Juniper they have two reaction videos of her birth? Lol
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

They both are literally the most boring people on the planet. Neither are creative. This is the third video where Kelsey has promoted that shopping app. She couldn't be any less of a sales person. They have the video of June taking her "first step" that baby didn't walk what are they even talking about. They're so desperate for her to be some sort of gifted baby genius. But both her parents are stupid as fuck, let's not hold our breath on her being too bright either.
Bagwell2018
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bagwell2018 »

Today's vlog says it was one of the worst days they'd ever had. Seriously?? Your backpacking trip got postponed. It's not like anybody had to take off work or anything.

I hate that June has a rash and had to go to the doctor but geez overreact much??

if this is their worst day ever I can't imagine how they are going to cope when something actually bad happens.
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

Maybe they should get the skin discoloration on Kelsey's forehead checked out. Could actually be good for views. :D
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

Bagwell2018 wrote:Today's vlog says it was one of the worst days they'd ever had. Seriously??
Well it was super F'in BORING!
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I love how Kelsey some how an expert on unsafe trails. She says they closed the trail with disgust like she thinks they closed it just because. So desperate for that content they are willing to risk taking their baby on unsafe trails.
candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by candy_toffee »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:I love how Kelsey some how an expert on unsafe trails. She says they closed the trail with disgust like she thinks they closed it just because. So desperate for that content they are willing to risk taking their baby on unsafe trails.
I rolled my eyes so hard at that. They should be thankful that the manager called and notified them of the trail being closed. Most places will simply not care and you'll be on your own. And do they know rain infused trails make the best hunting grounds for serial killers (okay okay I know I'm reaching here).

Even seasoned hikers shy away from slippery trails because it's a matter of seconds to get lost in woods (or whatever terrain) and die of exposure.
#callmecrazybutit'strue :|
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

candy_toffee wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:I love how Kelsey some how an expert on unsafe trails. She says they closed the trail with disgust like she thinks they closed it just because. So desperate for that content they are willing to risk taking their baby on unsafe trails.
I rolled my eyes so hard at that. They should be thankful that the manager called and notified them of the trail being closed. Most places will simply not care and you'll be on your own. And do they know rain infused trails make the best hunting grounds for serial killers (okay okay I know I'm reaching here).

Even seasoned hikers shy away from slippery trails because it's a matter of seconds to get lost in woods (or whatever terrain) and die of exposure.
#callmecrazybutit'strue :|
Exactly! They should be thankful they were notified before they drove all the way there and had to turn back. Also, don't they look at the forecast at all? Going backpack camping in the rain with a 1-year-old sounds insanely stupid! Even with the best equipment, EVERYTHING ends up wet and muddy and gross! They would have been miserable and complained THE ENTIRE TIME!

They really are stupid!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Especially since you know they don't have the proper rain gear for June. A little cute rain slicker is not going to cut it.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I get the feeling they aren't going to do that big 10-mile each way Arizona backpacking trip. Corbin was complaining about June being too heavy in the backpack just walking around their FLAT backyard. :|

What happened to their India trip? They announced it and haven't mentioned it again. I'm guessing it's not happening.
candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by candy_toffee »

ewokfan11 wrote:
What happened to their India trip? They announced it and haven't mentioned it again. I'm guessing it's not happening.
Well, I mean it's not easy to find 10 people under the same IQ of 10 as them so there you have it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

Someone please tell these people that buying your kid a Patagonia jacket and camping in your back yard does not make you a wanderer.

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I'm not a doctor, but it is normal to make a doctor's appointment and go to a lab for a full blood panel due to some very faint broken capillaries? That seemed like overkill to me. I'm not terribly surprised the doctor's office suggested they come in and offered the blood work, sadly that seems to be the way that a lot of doctors are providing care these days for a variety of reasons. But I was somewhat surprised that Kelsey and Corbin went along with it. Maybe it's new parent anxiety, but I also wonder if they're just so desperate for footage and a trip to the doctor's office makes for more clicks. Unless they can somehow afford really great insurance with a low deductible on their own, that lab work had to have cost a lot out of pocket.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

HashtagBlessed wrote:I'm not a doctor, but it is normal to make a doctor's appointment and go to a lab for a full blood panel due to some very faint broken capillaries? That seemed like overkill to me. I'm not terribly surprised the doctor's office suggested they come in and offered the blood work, sadly that seems to be the way that a lot of doctors are providing care these days for a variety of reasons. But I was somewhat surprised that Kelsey and Corbin went along with it. Maybe it's new parent anxiety, but I also wonder if they're just so desperate for footage and a trip to the doctor's office makes for more clicks. Unless they can somehow afford really great insurance with a low deductible on their own, that lab work had to have cost a lot out of pocket.
I guess that maybe it could be a sign of something more serious? So the whole better safe than sorry thinking comes into play. I was more surprised that they thought a full blood panel (which is what they called it when they left the dr's office, so it's not like they didn't know what was ordered) was just going to be a finger stick. And Corbin already telling June "Oh i promise you wont have any owies today!!" was the dumbest thing ever. I know she didn't understand what he was saying but that was a huge mistake. Don't ever promise your kids things like that!! I assume June has state insurance(PeachCare here in GA no clue what it would be in Cali) so nothing out of pocket. I doubt they show making enough for her not to qualify.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

These two are such idiots! Kelsey seemed a little worried about the camping trip coming up in two weeks. I’m sure she’s rethinking the long back packing trip with Corbin and June. A camping trip is one thing when you have but this backpacking thing is a mistake. It’s too long/far. I’m sure in Corbin’s mind his family will be helping but it’s goi got make everyone miserable if she’s not sleeping and crying.

For someone who is so into swimming as he wants people to believe... that was a swim mask and not goggles!!!! There’s no way she’s going to be using a kick board anytime soon. It’ll be interesting to see what they do at this class because usually it’s only 1 parent in the water at a time. He should really just stay out of it and let kelsey do it with June. But we all know that Corbin’s ego will get in the way.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”