Steps to wander: Steps to having your parents pay for a hous

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to wander: Steps to having your parents pay for a

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Pretty sure today's vlog was built around a brand deal or integrated ad for Almond Breeze. Bonnie Hoellein basically did a similar smoothie recipe on her vlog as well with Almond Breeze. They are both repped by Trending Family. And since when do they EVER make smoothies?

Other than that, today's vlog was really boring. They eat out A LOT, so I don't really buy the "cleanse" thing. They really do spend a lot of money on food. Those Bragg drinks are usually $2-3 EACH! I also really like Vitamin Water Zero drinks, but I consider those a bit of a splurge (and a big waste of plastic packaging) and buy them in bulk at Costco—and only 2 or 3 times a year.

I really don't think they know how to budget. I also agree they are pretend hippie/hipsters. They definitely love their frivolous luxuries.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

ewokfan11 wrote:Pretty sure today's vlog was built around a brand deal or integrated ad for Almond Breeze. Bonnie Hoellein basically did a similar smoothie recipe on her vlog as well with Almond Breeze. They are both repped by Trending Family. And since when do they EVER make smoothies?

Other than that, today's vlog was really boring. They eat out A LOT, so I don't really buy the "cleanse" thing. They really do spend a lot of money on food. Those Bragg drinks are usually $2-3 EACH! I also really like Vitamin Water Zero drinks, but I consider those a bit of a splurge (and a big waste of plastic packaging) and buy them in bulk at Costco—and only 2 or 3 times a year.

I really don't think they know how to budget. I also agree they are pretend hippie/hipsters. They definitely love their frivolous luxuries.
It was brought up on Bonnie's thread that both she and kelsey make smoothies a lot. They have shown June having them before and have talked about them several times. Pretty sure they have them for breakfast frequently.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:Pretty sure today's vlog was built around a brand deal or integrated ad for Almond Breeze. Bonnie Hoellein basically did a similar smoothie recipe on her vlog as well with Almond Breeze. They are both repped by Trending Family. And since when do they EVER make smoothies?

It was brought up on Bonnie's thread that both she and kelsey make smoothies a lot. They have shown June having them before and have talked about them several times. Pretty sure they have them for breakfast frequently.
Ummmm, not since they've been in the RV. They have complained about doing dishes and haven't shown the blender once. It's just too much of a coincidence. It happens all the time with these types of ad deals. They all seem to LOVE the same product at the same time and then it's never seen again.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This isn't Trending Family's info, but it's probably the same across the board. These integrated ads are real and they don't disclose them.

http://home.socialbluebook.com/how-to-write-a-proposal/
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Corbin in one year
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Ironic that on the day they post a vlog about “healthy” eating and eating all the time in the RV (except sometimes!) he posts a picture of a food truck in Moab. Sure Corbin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

lmmomSD wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Sorry for the rant. This whole thing just really amazes me. The idea that so many people see nothing wrong with living off their kids and creating this often fake happy family persona to live a lifestyle most don't have the skills or education to accomplish otherwise, and not really work to support their family, just makes me sad. And so many kids who have perfectly good parents who do work hard, buy into the fantasy and worship these families.
It's even worse that people like C&K seem to live paycheck to paycheck. Where's June's cut of the income?? She's the only reason they have viewers and get family-oriented brand deals. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm guessing they haven't saved a CENT for her future. If my parents had exploited me as a child I would sure as heck hope to at least get a free college education out of it. There really should be laws to protect kids online. There's a reason child actors have laws that protect them from greedy parents.
The laws haven't caught up with technology. And probably won't until one of these kids sees the light and sues his/her parents for what they should have set aside for them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
My money is on Ollie from DB suing his parents for all they have. They’ve made bank off that kid, and he seems like the type of brat that would decide he should get “divorced” from his parents at 15
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

storeynyx wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:It's even worse that people like C&K seem to live paycheck to paycheck. Where's June's cut of the income?? She's the only reason they have viewers and get family-oriented brand deals. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm guessing they haven't saved a CENT for her future. If my parents had exploited me as a child I would sure as heck hope to at least get a free college education out of it. There really should be laws to protect kids online. There's a reason child actors have laws that protect them from greedy parents.
The laws haven't caught up with technology. And probably won't until one of these kids sees the light and sues his/her parents for what they should have set aside for them.

My money is on Ollie from DB suing his parents for all they have. They’ve made bank off that kid, and he seems like the type of brat that would decide he should get “divorced” from his parents at 15
Nah, I think—as annoying as DBs are—they seem to have a good team BTS around them (managers, accountants, lawyers), including her parents. I am sure they have money for the boys set aside. I also think they are doing better than most of the other family vloggers these days, even if they've completely dumbed-down their videos to get ONLY the kid audience. Financially that was really smart, but I will never watch any of their vlogs again.

I'm shocked DBs gets so many views, but that kid audience really brings in the views, brand deals and the big $$$$$. Same with creepy Carl and Jinger.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:
storeynyx wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:The laws haven't caught up with technology. And probably won't until one of these kids sees the light and sues his/her parents for what they should have set aside for them.

Nah, I think—as annoying as DBs are—they seem to have a good team BTS around them (managers, accountants, lawyers), including her parents. I am sure they have money for the boys set aside. I also think they are doing better than most of the other family vloggers these days, even if they've completely dumbed-down their videos to get ONLY the kid audience. Financially that was really smart, but I will never watch any of their vlogs again.

I'm shocked DBs gets so many views, but that kid audience really brings in the views, brand deals and the big $$$$$. Same with creepy Carl and Jinger.
I know this isn't their thread, but all those people around DB get paid. They have a lot of people on their payroll. And they hemorrhage money. They may be making bank, but they spend it. Buying cars on a whim, all kinds of adult toys (Missy's 4 wheeler that she HAD to have) the horses, a house for Mimi and Papa, etc. When views start to go down (they will at some point) they are going to have to adjust their lifestyle, and that's hard to do. I still think they're going to end up a cautionary tale. They're only in their late 20's, and have no skills or education to continue this lifestyle for another 40-50 years.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

God they're so pathetic. Money must be getting tight, they're going to milk this pregnancy angle to death. Corbin will inappropriately joke about all the trying so people know his gross pasty ass is getting laid on the regular.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Sunshiner
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sunshiner »

Oh look....ANOTHER video about getting pregnant. They must think their audience is dumb. Corbin knows F all about his audience especially after that comment I read off him acting like an A hole. I really wish them all the worse with their vlogging as they don't deserve a dime they make. Lazy lazy lazy people. Rant over ha.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

What a pregnancy vlog every other day? He sees that the numbers go up, so he thinks he’s hit the secret jackpot. She sure has changed her tune from not that long ago. I can’t believe she’d be happy being cooped up in that RV with a toddler, and an old dog and pregnant. What if she’s sick like last time? No way she’d be happy driving for hours.

I would really hope that someone, their parents, would try to talk to them about this plan and lack of money. If she gets pregnant, there goes both of them working. What about a house?

Her rant about not letting the dog even on the lookouts sounded like a spoiled little brat. There are reasons for those rules and if they researched they’d know that. I’m also thinking their two free weeks on DLNR land must be coming to an end.

spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spiralstatic »

Doesn't Kelsey have an IUD? All of this pregnancy talk is nothing more than TMI click bait. They'll likely drag this crap out through the end of the year. So they have the entire new year to bank off of pregnancy/birth/newborn views/$$$

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

spiralstatic wrote:Doesn't Kelsey have an IUD? All of this pregnancy talk is nothing more than TMI click bait. They'll likely drag this crap out through the end of the year. So they have the entire new year to bank off of pregnancy/birth/newborn views/$$$

Yes ! Which is what is ridiculous. Unless she has had it removed. Either way this is all planned. Both her and him are scum. She has an IUD so one she has had it removed and this isn't just some revelation she has come to non this trip. Or she hasn't had it removed and knows she can't get pregnant and they're doing it for views. They're assholes.

alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:
spiralstatic wrote:Doesn't Kelsey have an IUD? All of this pregnancy talk is nothing more than TMI click bait. They'll likely drag this crap out through the end of the year. So they have the entire new year to bank off of pregnancy/birth/newborn views/$$$

Yes ! Which is what is ridiculous. Unless she has had it removed. Either way this is all planned. Both her and him are scum. She has an IUD so one she has had it removed and this isn't just some revelation she has come to non this trip. Or she hasn't had it removed and knows she can't get pregnant and they're doing it for views. They're assholes.

I wonder if when they do get pregnant, they’ll go as far as to say things like “we’ve been trying to have a baby for six months and it hasn’t happened” when she had an IUD the whole time... I wouldn’t put it above Corbin to try to jump on the infertility train for the views.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I vote they aren't allowed to talk about getting pregnant until Kelsey at least gets the IUD out...even better, when she's actually three month pregnant and in the clear. I'll be honest. I would NOT put it past Corbin to fake a "we lost the baby" video even if Kelsey was never pregnant.

I bet even their biggest fans are sick of all the fake pregnancy talk.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oops, couldn't edit my last post, but wanted to add:

I also don't understand their logic if they are being legit about a second child. They are homeless and have a lot of debt. The saying goes "there's never a right time to have a baby," but I would consider their living situation the WRONG time. Kelsey was miserable the entire van trip because she was pregnant. Now she wants to be pregnant, taking care of June, having to drive the whole way herself and live in a cramped RV? Huh??!!

I guess their other option is moving in with Corbin's parents or maybe finding another rental house/apartment.

I hope Kelsey gives it more thought and doesn't let Corbin pressure her into it.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Another stupid routine video. So will tomorrow be a pregnancy vlog? He’s hoping those bring in the $$$.
So where are all these amazing places? I think their timeline is way off and their probably at lake Powell. He showed on IG him driving the RV. They filmed a bunch of these stupid vlogs passing themselves off as daily vloggers...typical.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Wow, as usual Corbin tends to June and Kelsey does her womanly duties of cooking and cleaning. How shocking.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Do they take baby wipes baths as well.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”