Steps to wander: Steps to having your parents pay for a hous

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to wander: Steps to having your parents pay for a

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

jmoysa wrote:Added**** looks like they did go up Haleakala. Kelsey posted a picture of her holdingJune and it showed the location. Wonder when they’ll vlog it.
She can post her location as Haleakala even from Boise. I don't trust IG at all in regard to realtime posts—especially from YTers. You can post photos and videos much later than they were actually taken. This is just part of Corbin's plan to fake where they are. I also think Corbin runs all of Kelsey's SM.
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Oh I,agree. I’m sure they’re back. Just interesting that they actually went there. Who knows when.

I also agree that Corbin runs her SM. I think he even writes her comments. Some of the things that are written on hers are very similar to his. Just more lies from these two.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Does anyone else get annoyed by kelseys stupid hash tags? #mamabear #childhoodunplugged (you mean the "unplugged" child that has the Moana song memorized?) And the one I thought was weird from the other day, #getfollowers ???? Maybe I don't get hash tags, but what does that mean? Is it as desperate as it sounds? They are some of the most pretentious and arrogant people I've ever seen, AND WITH ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO BE!!! They both think they are so smart and deep. Ha! What a joke!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spiralstatic »

lavenderlove wrote:Does anyone else get annoyed by kelseys stupid hash tags? #mamabear #childhoodunplugged ImageImageImageImageImage (you mean the "unplugged" child that has the Moana song memorized?) And the one I thought was weird from the other day, #getfollowers ???? Maybe I don't get hash tags, but what does that mean? Is it as desperate as it sounds? They are some of the most pretentious and arrogant people I've ever seen, AND WITH ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO BE!!! They both think they are so smart and deep. Ha! What a joke!

I thought the same thing when I saw that lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

jmoysa wrote: I also agree that Corbin runs her SM. I think he even writes her comments. Some of the things that are written on hers are very similar to his. Just more lies from these two.
Sometime during the middle of this year, the "main person" behind their Facebook account switched from Corbin to Kelsey. Of course it's really been Corbin this whole time, but he was probably trying to get more followers because Kelsey is more appealing to a wider audience, so he started pretending she was the one making all the posts. I'm sure he does everything.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

lavenderlove wrote:Does anyone else get annoyed by kelseys stupid hash tags? #mamabear #childhoodunplugged ImageImageImageImageImage (you mean the "unplugged" child that has the Moana song memorized?) And the one I thought was weird from the other day, #getfollowers ???? Maybe I don't get hash tags, but what does that mean? Is it as desperate as it sounds? They are some of the most pretentious and arrogant people I've ever seen, AND WITH ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO BE!!! They both think they are so smart and deep. Ha! What a joke!

The hashtags are simply to get views. My daughter who is June's age does some brandrep and modeling/influencer deals. I have an IG just for this. The trendy searched things we hashtag such as the #childhoodunplugged, when it comes to kids they are some of the tags with high views. It is simply to draw traffic in.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

fossilfinger wrote:
jmoysa wrote: I also agree that Corbin runs her SM. I think he even writes her comments. Some of the things that are written on hers are very similar to his. Just more lies from these two.
Sometime during the middle of this year, the "main person" behind their Facebook account switched from Corbin to Kelsey. Of course it's really been Corbin this whole time, but he was probably trying to get more followers because Kelsey is more appealing to a wider audience, so he started pretending she was the one making all the posts. I'm sure he does everything.
That makes sense because—especially on FB—their main audience is moms and women in general. It's even rare that a male ever comments on their vlogs. Of course control freak Corbin still runs the show. Kelsey really doesn't seem to have much interest in, well, doing anything.
funckyerdoder
Talker
Talker

Unread post by funckyerdoder »

I made a new topic: viewtopic.php?f=245&t=13851

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”