Steps to wander: Steps to having your parents pay for a hous

Sunshiner
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to wander: Steps to having your parents pay for a

Unread post by Sunshiner »

Oh look....ANOTHER video about getting pregnant. They must think their audience is dumb. Corbin knows F all about his audience especially after that comment I read off him acting like an A hole. I really wish them all the worse with their vlogging as they don't deserve a dime they make. Lazy lazy lazy people. Rant over ha.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

What a pregnancy vlog every other day? He sees that the numbers go up, so he thinks he’s hit the secret jackpot. She sure has changed her tune from not that long ago. I can’t believe she’d be happy being cooped up in that RV with a toddler, and an old dog and pregnant. What if she’s sick like last time? No way she’d be happy driving for hours.

I would really hope that someone, their parents, would try to talk to them about this plan and lack of money. If she gets pregnant, there goes both of them working. What about a house?

Her rant about not letting the dog even on the lookouts sounded like a spoiled little brat. There are reasons for those rules and if they researched they’d know that. I’m also thinking their two free weeks on DLNR land must be coming to an end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spiralstatic »

Doesn't Kelsey have an IUD? All of this pregnancy talk is nothing more than TMI click bait. They'll likely drag this crap out through the end of the year. So they have the entire new year to bank off of pregnancy/birth/newborn views/$$$

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

spiralstatic wrote:Doesn't Kelsey have an IUD? All of this pregnancy talk is nothing more than TMI click bait. They'll likely drag this crap out through the end of the year. So they have the entire new year to bank off of pregnancy/birth/newborn views/$$$

Yes ! Which is what is ridiculous. Unless she has had it removed. Either way this is all planned. Both her and him are scum. She has an IUD so one she has had it removed and this isn't just some revelation she has come to non this trip. Or she hasn't had it removed and knows she can't get pregnant and they're doing it for views. They're assholes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:
spiralstatic wrote:Doesn't Kelsey have an IUD? All of this pregnancy talk is nothing more than TMI click bait. They'll likely drag this crap out through the end of the year. So they have the entire new year to bank off of pregnancy/birth/newborn views/$$$

Yes ! Which is what is ridiculous. Unless she has had it removed. Either way this is all planned. Both her and him are scum. She has an IUD so one she has had it removed and this isn't just some revelation she has come to non this trip. Or she hasn't had it removed and knows she can't get pregnant and they're doing it for views. They're assholes.

I wonder if when they do get pregnant, they’ll go as far as to say things like “we’ve been trying to have a baby for six months and it hasn’t happened” when she had an IUD the whole time... I wouldn’t put it above Corbin to try to jump on the infertility train for the views.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I vote they aren't allowed to talk about getting pregnant until Kelsey at least gets the IUD out...even better, when she's actually three month pregnant and in the clear. I'll be honest. I would NOT put it past Corbin to fake a "we lost the baby" video even if Kelsey was never pregnant.

I bet even their biggest fans are sick of all the fake pregnancy talk.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oops, couldn't edit my last post, but wanted to add:

I also don't understand their logic if they are being legit about a second child. They are homeless and have a lot of debt. The saying goes "there's never a right time to have a baby," but I would consider their living situation the WRONG time. Kelsey was miserable the entire van trip because she was pregnant. Now she wants to be pregnant, taking care of June, having to drive the whole way herself and live in a cramped RV? Huh??!!

I guess their other option is moving in with Corbin's parents or maybe finding another rental house/apartment.

I hope Kelsey gives it more thought and doesn't let Corbin pressure her into it.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Another stupid routine video. So will tomorrow be a pregnancy vlog? He’s hoping those bring in the $$$.
So where are all these amazing places? I think their timeline is way off and their probably at lake Powell. He showed on IG him driving the RV. They filmed a bunch of these stupid vlogs passing themselves off as daily vloggers...typical.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Wow, as usual Corbin tends to June and Kelsey does her womanly duties of cooking and cleaning. How shocking.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Do they take baby wipes baths as well.

ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:Wow, as usual Corbin tends to June and Kelsey does her womanly duties of cooking and cleaning. How shocking.

She pretty much only nurses her and that’s all the interaction she gets with June it seems like. Very sad. AND I bet Corbin would take that away from her if he could nurse June himself too!

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ButterflyB wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:Wow, as usual Corbin tends to June and Kelsey does her womanly duties of cooking and cleaning. How shocking.

She pretty much only nurses her and that’s all the interaction she gets with June it seems like. Very sad. AND I bet Corbin would take that away from her if he could nurse June himself too!

Don't you remember when she was first born Corbin wined about not being able to feed her. They were going to exclusively breastfeed her. But because he complained they put some in a bottle.

ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

And I’m pretty sure that’s a big reason Kelsey still nurses June, that’s the only bonding time they get! Corbin is so controlling and has a very odd relationship between him and his daughter. It’s like it is just him and June - Kelsey who??

alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

So they were in Utah around the time of CVX live, probably sitting there hoping they’d get invited last minute.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

alyssadt wrote:So they were in Utah around the time of CVX live, probably sitting there hoping they’d get invited last minute.

Can you imagine Corbin and Dallas and Bryan together? Entitled Douches, party of 3! He would be right there tweeting rude comments. Except his would be about craft microbrews, not Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

How are they living like this? They are sitting in the middle of the desert with nothing to do all day, no hookups (so limited power, water...everything) and I'm assuming no wifi. They are literally living like hobos, not travelers. Do their phones even get service out there? Of course, it could be a lot less remote than they are making it out to be.

I liked the van trip vlogs because they were actually traveling. Now they just move their "mobile" home and camp for free until they have to move again??

As someone else mentioned, their timeline is WAAAAAY off now—probably because they can't upload where they are staying. They seem to film several "evergreen" videos on the same day to keep it looking like they are daily vloggers, but they are likely at least a week behind.

I had slightly higher hopes the RV life vids would be somewhat interesting, but "routine" and "what we eat" videos are so boring. Didn't they bring the car so they could leave the RV and go explore more places? I'm guessing they can't do that with Paris?

I'm also surprised they are just staying in one place so long when it's going to get COLD pretty quickly. I would have saved the southern trips until later in the fall.

I'm starting to get the suspicion they are trying to move back to the Portland area (or somewhere in Oregon) after the holidays.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Corbin will never give up the dream of being someone of importance. He thinks so highly of himself that he is willing to risk his families health and happiness.

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

ButterflyB wrote:

I’m pretty sure I remember a video when Juniper was an infant in which Corbin was whining about how difficult breastfeeding was for HIM, pretty much saying it’s not fair that he missed out on that bonding experience
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

So they’ve gone 100 miles (Moab to Mexican Hat). Wonder if they’ll show any of it or do another boring video?

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

janem wrote:So they’ve gone 100 miles (Moab to Mexican Hat). Wonder if they’ll show any of it or do another boring video?
Who knows. IG posts can be delayed as well, so I'm guessing they only stopped there on their way to Lake Powell.

Random OT regarding Lake Powell, but I would love for Corbin to explain his history being Mormon and why he (or his parents) left the church. I just think of house boating on Lake Powell as a Mormon vacation thing and Corbin's father's family are all LDS. Corbin even said he lived with his Mormon grandmother for many years growing up, so he has to have some take on the religion.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”