Steps to wander: Steps to having your parents pay for a hous

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Steps to wander: Steps to having your parents pay for a

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

I really hope Kelsey gets some self confidence one day and leaves him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:I really hope Kelsey gets some self confidence one day and leaves him.
I think that might be one of the reasons she doesn't seem too wildly excited for a second baby. Corbin would probably knock her up with his precocious baby boy today if she let him. I wonder if he'll want even more kids IF baby #2 is also a girl?
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ewokfan11 wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:I really hope Kelsey gets some self confidence one day and leaves him.
I think that might be one of the reasons she doesn't seem too wildly excited for a second baby. Corbin would probably knock her up with his precocious baby boy today if she let him. I wonder if he'll want even more kids IF baby #2 is also a girl?
I really hope she doesn't have another child with him. He is really strange when it comes to children. He is super possessive and its uncomfortable.

avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

Yup
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Wow, he is such a rude fuck. 1. He was rude as shit today on this video. You can tell he has small penis syndrome. The need to put on the appearance he is more important than he actually is. 2. Of course she wasn't happy you piece of garbage. What is funny about that. You have caused an issue for someone who rented their home to you. He is garbage.
avabrooke1226 wrote:Yup
Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Punkincookie »

Wait, they didn't ask permission first?!

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

We have a rental house and two tenants ago the guy painted the kitchen with chalk board paint.. And wanted $300 for it knocked off his rent.
#1 he didnt ask
#2 looked like shit
#3 cost me $23 to buy supplies to repaint the wall

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Punkincookie wrote:

No they didn't.

Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Punkincookie »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:
Punkincookie wrote:

No they didn't.

So I wander {lol} if they're lying about passing inspection and if they'll get a deposit back.. So dumb

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm guessing the sod was some sort of brand deal from Lowe's or Home Depot. They got it for free and wanted to "make content" and didn't bother asking.

Today's vlog really proves they read here. I also thought is was just concerning in general. They don't seem super prepared. Weren't they WEEKS behind with their van videos?
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I’m willing to bet they don’t get their deposit back. That sod, while it looks nice now, will be a pain to keep up in their climate and it’s not realistic to expect the next tenants to take care of it. Who does that without getting permission?! I don’t remember anything from the videos around that time that made me think it was a sponsorship either.

Corbin’s attitude sucks. He’s smug, entitled and just rude. I can’t wait to see this van trip blow up in his face.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Corbin is trying so hard to be a pretentious twat. We teach Aqua, not water. Oh Kelsey you were taught water ? Peasant!

Kelsey, if you read here... get some fucking balls you idiot. June is your child too! Stop letting your douchbag man child of a husband only pass on his shit. Speak up you doormat !

Corbin, cut your stupid hair and shave your face. You look stupid.

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Now I'm curious if Corbin's parents actually offered them anything towards a down payment on a home. Corbin has two brothers, they would have to make the same offer to them. I think they were perhaps willing to make a small contribution, and when Corbin realized he couldn't afford his "dream house" he went back to them and asked for more money. His parents then suggested they rearrange their living situation and learn to save money, and offered them the use of the RV to live in.

I absolutely agree that there's something wrong with him. The way he burns bridges is alarming. He can't hold down a job, and seemingly can't manage his pride and his entitled attitude. He obviously wasn't close to his parents for the first year of his daughter's life. And now he's alienated Missy and Bryan, their main benefactors. As soon as that happened, suddenly he's seeing his parents again and they're offering them all of this support, like the sod install and borrowing the RV. He's a user who uses people until they put their foot down, and then he cuts all ties. Let's not forget the angry call with the customer service rep when he failed to pay his heath insurance premium. Apparently it was so funny to him that he yelled at this poor person and got his way.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HashtagBlessed wrote:Now I'm curious if Corbin's parents actually offered them anything towards a down payment on a home. Corbin has two brothers, they would have to make the same offer to them. I think they were perhaps willing to make a small contribution, and when Corbin realized he couldn't afford his "dream house" he went back to them and asked for more money. His parents then suggested they rearrange their living situation and learn to save money, and offered them the use of the RV to live in.

I absolutely agree that there's something wrong with him. The way he burns bridges is alarming. He can't hold down a job, and seemingly can't manage his pride and his entitled attitude. He obviously wasn't close to his parents for the first year of his daughter's life. And now he's alienated Missy and Bryan, their main benefactors. As soon as that happened, suddenly he's seeing his parents again and they're offering them all of this support, like the sod install and borrowing the RV. He's a user who uses people until they put their foot down, and then he cuts all ties. Let's not forget the angry call with the customer service rep when he failed to pay his heath insurance premium. Apparently it was so funny to him that he yelled at this poor person and got his way.
Yes! He is very entitled and rude ! He has something very wrong with his personality. My guess is mommy and daddy spoiled him and time him he was the best most awesome boy and he thinks everyone else should think the same. No thanks Corbin.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I don’t remember anything from the videos around that time that made me think it was a sponsorship either.
Some of the younger (and more popular) YTers, like David Dobick, are really spilling the beans about all the free stuff and deals "influencers" get BTS—it's REALLLLLLLY disgusting. I am sure Corbin and Kelsey were working with someone to get the sod. They are too broke to lay out that sort of cash for sod at a rental property. All their new furniture was also a brand deal.

I really like when YTers are honest about all the gift cards and PR freebies they get from companies, but MOST aren't—especially Kelsey and Corbin! They learned to lie from Missy and Bryan.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What's with their new obsession with getting SCUBA certified? They really aren't planning to go anywhere they will do it. I'm really starting to think Corbin is bi-polar and that's why he can't keep a job, has NO friends, can't stay in one place for more than 10 months, seems to be a bit "off" and seems to have rage issues...and more.

More and more, I think they are running away from their personal problems rather than confronting them and addressing them. YT is NOT a long-term job for anyone, so I hope Corbin seeks some help. I wouldn't be surprised if that's why he had a falling out with his parents. Kelsey is 1000% co-dependent, but maybe his parents see that he's a trainwreck and needs an intervention.

Corbin, we know you read here. Maybe try getting a therapist. You seem SOOOOOO lost and confused about life. I hope you can find some solace, which you don't seem to have at all.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

How clear is the water in the PNW? I know nothing about SCUBA diving except the east coast is murky and the gulf and Caribbean are clear as can be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ducklings4 wrote:How clear is the water in the PNW? I know nothing about SCUBA diving except the east coast is murky and the gulf and Caribbean are clear as can be.
I'm guessing they are planning to SCUBA in Hood Canal in Washington. It's a popular dive spot, but it would be seriously COLD water and who is going to watch June? I'm guessing this is just a Corbin adventure.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:Corbin is trying so hard to be a pretentious twat. We teach Aqua, not water. Oh Kelsey you were taught water ? Peasant!

Kelsey, if you read here... get some fucking balls you idiot. June is your child too! Stop letting your douchbag man child of a husband only pass on his shit. Speak up you doormat !

Corbin, cut your stupid hair and shave your face. You look stupid.

He really pissed me off with that Aqua comment. He thinks he's better than Kelsey is. I'd take her any day over him. Hello Corbin you're in your late 20's and an unemployed jackass who thinks the world owes you something. You're lazy as hell and nothing, but a drifter! He's such a douche canoe!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Yes, k if you read here set up an escape plan. Look into stuff for your channel. Ask your new gfs .. Who are in hawaii ..how to get a few dozen sponsor hookups. Cause i dont know.
A channel of her facing reality and finding herself would give her such a leg up from the other yt moms. As much as there are Infertile woman, there are broken and beaten down women. You can do it alone, dont ever fucking think otherwise.
A Support system through healthy relationships, freedom, confidence, and strength are so valuable we have to pass these on to our daughters.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”