ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to wander: Steps to having your parents pay for a

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

A BUCKET 1+ wrote:
jmoysa wrote:It was very, very stupid to go on that hike with June. That spot has the most rescues of any other place on Maui. People have died on that hike. The area is prone to flash flooding and that’s the problem. You could tell that there had been a lot of rain because of how slippery the ground was and how much water was flowing in the water falls.
Corbin could have fallen and really hurt June and himself.

They never even showed any of Hana or the food that they were eating. Quick scan and that’s it.

Once again corbins dad is left alone. Why not do things that they all can do or better yet, rent a car that they can all fit in.

I'm betting his Dad enjoys the peace and quiet when those ding dongs are gone.
LOL! That's exactly what I was thinking. He's probably really on a vacation and just wanted to rest—in a quiet house.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just read IG is going to purge all fake/purchased followers, likes and comments. I wonder what Corbin's REAL numbers look like. He must be freaking out. LOL
aurora85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aurora85 »

ewokfan11 wrote:I just read IG is going to purge all fake/purchased followers, likes and comments. I wonder what Corbin's REAL numbers look like. He must be freaking out. LOL
i can’t wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

She’s almost two, you idiot!!! This is straight from the Lannings clickbait book! Calling Ollie a toddler until he’s 4!
Why don’t they WHAT they’re eating? I wonder who’s paying for all these meals out?

I guess they don’t like the rain...haha haha. Maybe they do and just use it as an excuse to laze around all day. They can’t go anywhere because they only have the truck.

I also thought that guy singing was horrible. They probably asked him if he knew that song so they could film June. Corbin, she’s not a genius!

Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Kelsey's melasma is pretty bad. I hope she's using the right sunscreen or it will get worse.
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 92b0eb.jpg[/img]

And this is why he’s going to keep up the pregnancy clickbait... those are the only vlogs that get 20k views (maybe he’s buying).
You’d think the viewers would realize it but I guess they’re too young.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jmoysa wrote:I wonder who’s paying for all these meals out?
I'm sure it's his parents. They complained about prices when they first got there, so I think they are letting Cobin's parents treat them on this vacation—which is pretty much just normal life for those two bozos. I guess his parents are staying for Thanksgiving. I wonder if Corbin's brothers are coming as well.

The Hawaii vlogs - other than the baby clickbait - aren't getting many views. I think they are just too boring. They should totally show more of what they are doing and eating and seeing.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jmoysa wrote:And this is why he’s going to keep up the pregnancy clickbait... those are the only vlogs that get 20k views (maybe he’s buying).
You’d think the viewers would realize it but I guess they’re too young.
Ha! I just noticed the same! I thought their Hawaii vids would actually get more views, but I think their audience is bored of them AND the clickbait. Corbin's clickbait might be driving people away.
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Under 10k views with 250k+ subs....thats pretty freaking pathetic. On one hand, I can not stand the (not)pregnancy clickbait titles, but it will drive me insane if they just get pregnant easily. Ughhhh. I don't know what's worse. Oh yeah, I could not torture myself and not watch!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lavenderlove wrote:Under 10k views with 250k+ subs....thats pretty freaking pathetic. On one hand, I can not stand the (not)pregnancy clickbait titles, but it will drive me insane if they just get pregnant easily. Ughhhh. Image I don't know what's worse. Oh yeah, I could not torture myself and not watch!
I honestly think Kelsey doesn't want to get pregnant quickly. She even mentioned using that beet drink they bought in today's vlog to make mixed drinks. LOL! That girl loves her alcohol! She really didn't like being pregnant, so I doubt she's in any real rush. Plus, the longer it takes, the more clickbait for Corbin. Granted, I think everyone is over all their hints and teases and LIES.
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

Well they gave away that they're posting their vlogs out of order, so I'm definitely subscribing to the theory that they're pretending to be in Hawaii longer than they actually are. In the q&a on Nov 18th, they talked about how much she liked the liliquoi fruit, but they didn't try it for the first time until the vlog they posted 3 days later. Dummies.
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Another clickbait!!!! She’s feeling loopy from the Bonine she took. Sure didn’t stop them from going to happy hour and having margaritas.

There’s something off about the whole time frame of this vlog. To go to eat breakfast in Paia, then to the aquarium, then to the airport, Kula and back to Paia for drinks just doesn’t make sense. That’s a lot of driving!!

I got the feeling she was little bummed that the parents were leaving and they were going to be alone for Thanksgiving. Kelsey had always talked about being in Idaho for the holidays but now she’s stuck with him. Really get the feeling she didn’t have a lot of say in the whole matter and how long they were going to be gone. I’m wondering if they are back and just hiding the fact.

He really does need to stop with the pregnancy stuff. It’s going to come to a point it won’t help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Look, I like having a drink just like anyone else, but these two seem to DRINK A LOT! Like daily and even during the day. If Kelsey's really trying to get pregnant shouldn't she cut back on the booze? I've always thought she secretly drank when she was pregnant with June.

Obviously she can do what she wants, but I do find it weird that they pretend to be healthy hippies, then they booze it up daily.

I'm off to drink tons of wine at Thanksgiving dinner, so I shouldn't judge. LOL! Happy Thanksgiving!
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

ewokfan11 wrote:Look, I like having a drink just like anyone else, but these two seem to DRINK A LOT! Like daily and even during the day. If Kelsey's really trying to get pregnant shouldn't she cut back on the booze? I've always thought she secretly drank when she was pregnant with June.
I truly don't understand this. Unless Kelsey is purposely throwing off Corbin with the timing of their sex and knows she isn't pregnant, she shouldn't be drinking at all. Isn't it recommended to not drink even one single bit of alcohol while TTC? I doubt any doctor would say it was okay to do so if you think you have any chance of being pregnant. Personally, I would never, ever take that kind of risk. Alcohol is one of the worst substances you can put in your body during pregnancy.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

I find it hilarious they are trying to get pregnant they are hinting she could be (which she can't be) but let's down huge fucking margaritas right after asking could you be pregnant. No you asshole you aren't.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Sunshiner
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sunshiner »

How quickly will my comment be jumped on if I criticised on the vlog about her excessive drinking do you all reckon?? Lol. Drink if you want but don't be fake about being all healthy on your TTC journey. It makes them both look pathetic.Their video views are so low. I don't even watch them all anymore as I really don't wanna contribute to their views hahhh.
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

Sunshiner wrote:How quickly will my comment be jumped on if I criticised on the vlog about her excessive drinking do you all reckon?? Lol. Drink if you want but don't be fake about being all healthy on your TTC journey. It makes them both look pathetic.Their video views are so low. I don't even watch them all anymore as I really don't wanna contribute to their views hahhh.
Corbin will delete your comment before anyone has the chance to reply. He deletes A LOT.

Sendt fra min EML-L29 med Tapatalk
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

fossilfinger wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:Look, I like having a drink just like anyone else, but these two seem to DRINK A LOT! Like daily and even during the day. If Kelsey's really trying to get pregnant shouldn't she cut back on the booze? I've always thought she secretly drank when she was pregnant with June.
I truly don't understand this. Unless Kelsey is purposely throwing off Corbin with the timing of their sex and knows she isn't pregnant, she shouldn't be drinking at all. Isn't it recommended to not drink even one single bit of alcohol while TTC? I doubt any doctor would say it was okay to do so if you think you have any chance of being pregnant. Personally, I would never, ever take that kind of risk. Alcohol is one of the worst substances you can put in your body during pregnancy.
I’m not sure if I’m remembering wrong, but I swear when she was pregnant with Juniper she said she thought a glass of beer or wine occasionally shouldn’t harm her pregnancy
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

They both need rehab.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

storeynyx wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:
I’m not sure if I’m remembering wrong, but I swear when she was pregnant with Juniper she said she thought a glass of beer or wine occasionally shouldn’t harm her pregnancy
My doctor and aunt the lactation consultant said that 1 glass of wine in the very last few weeks before delivery would probably be ok, BUT that overall, it's better to abstain completely. Because nobody knows exactly how much alcohol is dangerous. And she drinks pretty much daily.
If you said something, not only would it get deleted, the few minions they do have would tell you to leave them alone. They know best! Or come back with some argument about how women in the 50's drank martinis and smoked cigarettes. But they seem to be drinking every day. And if they are just clickbaiting maybe getting pregnant, that's pretty disgusting too. So either she isn't really trying, or she is trying and being risky in her behavior. And if it's the second, she does need help.
Although I agree with the aforementioned idea that I would need to be drunk to get it on with Captain Amish Beard.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”