Steps to Avoiding Responsibility - Part 5

A BUCKET 1+
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Avoiding Responsibility - Part 5

Unread post by A BUCKET 1+ »

I'm wondering about the midwife...certainly she would have told them progesterone levels are tied to timing of a woman's cycle. This whole thing reeks of a bad "B" movie. Apparently, they think viewers are stupid, which, I suppose I am, because I keep watching the train wreck of laziness and stupidity. 🙄
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Did anyone else catch Corbin's excitement when he mentioned her mom thinks the metallic taste in Kelsey's mouth means she's having a boy? Jeez, what if this poor kid is actually a girl? I find it so odd that he's so open about his preference for having a boy. I definitely think he thinks men are superior to women. As much as he tries to give off the "Portland liberal hipster" vibe, he's a lapsed Mormon boy from super-conservative Idaho.

I'm guessing his parents will give them the money for the house addition now so they can do it over the summer. This baby is coming right around fall/winter, so they'll be stuck inside that TINY house—with a newborn and a toddler. Yikes! They definitely need the extra room.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

sasha186 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:38 am
endof wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:26 am What kind of professional does not immediately put her on progesterone so as not to lose the baby? Also Corby does not forget to say “This is our pregnancy journey” Then subscribe to our channel! How about a please douche!
Well, as soon as they got the positive test they retested her progesterone and it was normal. Her low progesterone was clearly because she was in the first half of her cycle and hadn't ovulated yet, but it's clear that no one has explained that to them. It must be weird to be them and go through life having no idea what's going on.
but didn’t she say she waited 2 days before she had answers
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Even Ellie and Jared knew they messed up with that Mother’s Day pregnancy announcement. They did one video to detail the month of their subsequent miscarriage and one video to detail their first month of pregnancy with their third. There wasn’t any of this “cliffhanger” wait to see the heartbeat or other such nonsense. Dragging out the announcement, the beta hCG, and the dating ultrasound in three videos when none of this is happening in real time is so tacky. But what did we expect? Of course they were going to exploit the pregnancy and the risk of miscarriage for views. They’re too stupid and lazy to come up with compelling content, so everything is milked in a desperate attempt at suspense. It's so insincere and transparent.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

A BUCKET 1+ wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:41 am I'm wondering about the midwife...certainly she would have told them progesterone levels are tied to timing of a woman's cycle. This whole thing reeks of a bad "B" movie. Apparently, they think viewers are stupid, which, I suppose I am, because I keep watching the train wreck of laziness and stupidity. 🙄
Kelsey might have some sort of learning disability that makes it so she can't understand ANYTHING people tell her. I'm not even joking. She never remembers anything anyone tells her and she sort of comes off as an idiot. FFS, she's had a baby, but said she didn't even read the pregnancy test instructions this time—as if she usually does. Seriously? It's not rocket science.

It also took her about 6-7 years to graduate from college. I think she's just DUMB.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

ewokfan11 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:42 am To late to edit, but when they posted the February 28 video they totally KNEW she was already pregnant IRL. She even mentioned the metallic taste in her mouth in the February 26 video, so did she test that day and continue to lie in the vlogs??? Sounds like it.

And LOL! Corbin changed "cute couple" to just "couple" in the tags today. HI CORBY!!!!! ;)
Awe he saw what I said about him. Isn't that sweet. HI DOUCHE CANOE!
sasha186
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sasha186 »

endof wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:51 am
endof wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:26 am What kind of professional does not immediately put her on progesterone so as not to lose the baby? Also Corby does not forget to say “This is our pregnancy journey” Then subscribe to our channel! How about a please douche!
Well, as soon as they got the positive test they retested her progesterone and it was normal. Her low progesterone was clearly because she was in the first half of her cycle and hadn't ovulated yet, but it's clear that no one has explained that to them. It must be weird to be them and go through life having no idea what's going on.
Mmm, it sounds like she got the bloodwork and results less than 24 hours after she took the positive pregnancy test. I think the two day wait was to get the follow up HCG test, which was only to confirm that her HCG was rising appropriately.

In any case, her midwife probably assumed (correctly) that her progesterone was low when they did the initial test because she hadn't ovulated yet that cycle, and that if she got a positive pregnancy test, it meant that her progesterone had risen enough after ovulation for a successful implantation, and that therefore, there wasn't a reason to be concerned.
sasha186
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sasha186 »

HashtagBlessed wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:07 am They kept referencing the previous low progesterone test and trying to make this sound more dramatic and high-risk. That test was from before she ovulated and before she was pregnant! It’s meaningless. The second test after she conceived came back normal. I completely agree that they have no idea how the female cycle works. The progesterone test never told her she “couldn’t get pregnant” like they keep repeating. It just told them she hadn’t ovulated yet that cycle, and ovulation testing would need to be done to know if she has anovulatory cycles. But one single progesterone test doesn’t tell you this. I can’t fathom what it’s like to go through life being that stupid. Or they are purposely playing dumb so they can exaggerate their "surprise" pregnancy and convince their gullible viewers that they somehow beat the odds.
I honestly can't believe they either don't understand this, or think their viewers are dumb enough to not catch on. The progesterone test that showed "almost 0" was a full MONTH before they got a positive pregnancy test. It really seems like they think that progesterone stays at a steady level, and people with low progesterone can't get pregnant. I am right there with ya - I can't fathom it.
Sunshiner
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sunshiner »

Omg seriously 'today we find out if we are for sure having a child'...??!!! I get it's an exciting time but stop milking it for the vlog! The sad music is so ridiculously dramatic too for such a stupidly short TTC Journey. It took me and my husband 7 years to have our first, they haven't the first clue about infertility.

I hope their channel crashes and burns. Their pregnancy announcement was very underwhelming for you tube, Cornin has missed a big viewer cash in there!

Laziest parents ever
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

endof wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:51 am
It’s confusing because of the way they edited it, but the midwife had already written her a prescription for progesterone and when Kelsey called to tell her about the positive test the midwife suggested she take the progesterone supplement just to be on the safe side because "it can't hurt." Kesley said her "gut feeling" was that everything was fine and she didn't need it. She would rather test first and see if her levels are still low, and the midwife agreed that they could do that if that was her preference. So Kelsey was the one who refused to pick up the prescription and didn’t want to start on it right away. This exchange happens around the 7:30-8 minute mark.
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

I’m disgusted by this whole thing. The way they’ve lied and edited these vlogs is the worst. Especially knowing that she was pregnant but still putting infertility tags up. Their whole explanation doesn’t make sense. It really seems that they’ve filmed and then wrote a script and edited to make what they see as plausible.

The buying of comments just shows that they really have sunk to a new low! 800k when they normally get 20... come on!

Corbin and Kelsey (since we know they read here), shame on you!!! Using infertility as a way to get views is so wrong. Do your own parents really understand what you’re doing and how low you’ve sunk? Can’t imagine that Kelsey’s mom must be proud. This is going to come around and screw you. I personally can’t wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

Besides the infertility and miscarriage clickbait, I’m annoyed at how they are trying to spin this as some kind of miraculous conception. You conceived after like 3 months of trying. Yes your cycles are somewhat irregular, yes your progesterone was low when you tested, but this isn’t a miracle and it’s certainly not a surprise!

Just think, if she didn’t over react and use her spotting as YT clickbait, none of the progesterone concerns would have even come up. They would have gotten pregnant in 3 months and they’d just go in for a dating ultrasound. No big “scary” HCG test. And they really don’t understand how pregnancy works.

They are so insensitive to people who go through infertility and losses.

I myself had a baby who had a fatal heart defect, we lost her at 23 weeks. So when Corbin says we for sure are going to have a baby I just shake my head.

These two are really imbeciles and complete phonies.

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Nothankyou wrote:Besides the infertility and miscarriage clickbait, I’m annoyed at how they are trying to spin this as some kind of miraculous conception. You conceived after like 3 months of trying. Yes your cycles are somewhat irregular, yes your progesterone was low when you tested, but this isn’t a miracle and it’s certainly not a surprise!

Just think, if she didn’t over react and use her spotting as YT clickbait, none of the progesterone concerns would have even come up. They would have gotten pregnant in 3 months and they’d just go in for a dating ultrasound. No big “scary” HCG test. And they really don’t understand how pregnancy works.

They are so insensitive to people who go through infertility and losses.

I myself had a baby who had a fatal heart defect, we lost her at 23 weeks. So when Corbin says we for sure are going to have a baby I just shake my head.

These two are really imbeciles and complete phonies.

Wow I'm so sorry for your loss. That must have been devastating. And it is completely ridiculous that they actually think they're good to go after only 2 HCG tests. I'm all for being as positive as possible during pregnancy because it can be terrifying, but they seem so completely uninformed and out of touch from reality. It is so crazy to me that they have no idea how pregnancy works. This is what happens when dumb people get it easy in life. They get what they want and don't have to work for anything.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

ewokfan11 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:49 am Did anyone else catch Corbin's excitement when he mentioned her mom thinks the metallic taste in Kelsey's mouth means she's having a boy? Jeez, what if this poor kid is actually a girl? I find it so odd that he's so open about his preference for having a boy. I definitely think he thinks men are superior to women. As much as he tries to give off the "Portland liberal hipster" vibe, he's a lapsed Mormon boy from super-conservative Idaho.

I'm guessing his parents will give them the money for the house addition now so they can do it over the summer. This baby is coming right around fall/winter, so they'll be stuck inside that TINY house—with a newborn and a toddler. Yikes! They definitely need the extra room.
I have never hoped so much for people to have a boy or a girl as much as I hope that these two have another girl. With all of the clickbait crap that they've done I don't want to see them get what they want in life again. They're both so entitled. <waves too Corbin>
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Omg Corbin saying over and over how the HCG test would tell them “for sure” if they will be having a baby. The way he says it is so ignorant. ANYTHING could still happen at this point because it is still so early. Also, their midwife sounds like a total moron.

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

marshmallowfluf wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:45 pm Omg Corbin saying over and over how the HCG test would tell them “for sure” if they will be having a baby. The way he says it is so ignorant. ANYTHING could still happen at this point because it is still so early. Also, their midwife sounds like a total moron.

He's so gross in more ways than one. He's grossly ignorant and in today's vlog when they were sitting on the couch he looked like he hadn't bathed in a week! ewww!
Sparrow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sparrow »

Long long long time lerker, I stopped watching wolly willy, and the echo mic a while ago, recently they were recommended to me because of my interest in travel (ha).

I’m so mad I want to vomit, I’m 21 and I have PCOS it’s already been confirmed fertility treatment is my holy hope for getting pregnant and this two nitwits try for 3 bleeping months and what start acting like it’s the end of their world like they’re so hard done by because jobless and brainless had to wait for her hormones to go back to normal after having an IUD in for however old juniper is I jus, these people have no baseline for bad things everyone keeps helping them, they’re pathetic.

On top of it all they can’t get their families together for something special to tell them no it’s just a surprise for what should be a day about Juniper and that maybe me projected my crapy childhood but that’s low even for these two.

Sorry for the long sentences, I just I need to yell
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sparrow wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:55 pmOn top of it all they can’t get their families together for something special to tell them no it’s just a surprise for what should be a day about Juniper and that maybe me projected my crapy childhood but that’s low even for these two.
At first I was thinking they did the announcement at her birthday party because all the family was there (including her elderly grandparents visiting from Maryland)...then I realized everyone probably already knew!!! I really doubt many, if any, people there didn't already know she was pregnant.

The party and announcement were all for YT views. But...I've noticed their views haven't even really improved. I think they don't realize how much DBs did for their channel and it's not going to happen this time around.
Sparrow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sparrow »

ewokfan11 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:42 pm
Sparrow wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:55 pmOn top of it all they can’t get their families together for something special to tell them no it’s just a surprise for what should be a day about Juniper and that maybe me projected my crapy childhood but that’s low even for these two.
At first I was thinking they did the announcement at her birthday party because all the family was there (including her elderly grandparents visiting from Maryland)...then I realized everyone probably already knew!!! I really doubt many, if any, people there didn't already know she was pregnant.

The party and announcement were all for YT views. But...I've noticed their views haven't even really improved. I think they don't realize how much DBs did for their channel and it's not going to happen this time around.
There is absolutely no way they kept that a secret I mean really these two can lie but they also can’t seem to stop bragging, so yeah it was all 100% for yt, and imo no offence like the annoucemnt isn’t important like baby shower yes but dang doesn’t a text or video chat work, these two are supposed to be hipsters do something obnoxious for them like mail them something.

fun fact echo mic not a single woman who’s actually gone through infertility is going to sit around and believe your shit, and wolly willy you have 2 kids now and 0 jobs how the heck do you plan on supporting them hmm? 10$ says if it’s a boy Juniper gets dropped faster then the flag in rain, and if it’s a girl well she’s gonna be second fiddle and reminded subtly (assuming they know what that means) she isn’t good enough.
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

How convenient that they didn’t say how far along she is. Why get genetic testing? It’s not like they have a history that would call for that EXCEPT that they want to find out the gender! They’re going to have to come up with something else than this baby because people are going to get bored even faster. 9 months is a long time.

Still nothing about the PR trip. I really wonder if they’ll mention it at all or now use the pregnancy as the excuse for not going which is actually funny since they were very vocal about TTC when they announced the trip.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”