Steps to Avoiding Responsibility - Part 5

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Avoiding Responsibility - Part 5

Unread post by onbreak »

I hope he realizes couch surfing with a toddler and an infant isn't responsible. #mellowout

June is too little to babysit an infant on the beach while they snorkel. They need to adopt an older child. A hormonal tween who will call them out 24/7 and threaten to kick his ass when there's no chocolate. #doitforthevlog

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jmoysa »

So another day without a vlog so far. Wonder what the excuse will be this time. He’s got
To be scrambling to come up with content since they’re so boring. Four days of the pregnancy crap and a day of the house hunting drama...so now what? Too soo to start it over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

They are doing the whole house hunting thing wrong. They are supposed to be YouTubers, should they be blogging the whole process and sharing it in real time? It would certainly be more interesting for viewers and keep them coming back for the excitement of finding out whether their offer got accepted. But instead of doing this in a way that is engaging to their audience they do a summary video after the fact. Probably because they are too afraid to share in real time because they are afraid of looking like brown idiots if it doesn’t work out.

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Nothankyou wrote:They are doing the whole house hunting thing wrong. They are supposed to be YouTubers, should they be blogging the whole process and sharing it in real time? It would certainly be more interesting for viewers and keep them coming back for the excitement of finding out whether their offer got accepted. But instead of doing this in a way that is engaging to their audience they do a summary video after the fact. Probably because they are too afraid to share in real time because they are afraid of looking like brown idiots if it doesn’t work out.

So true.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

lavenderlove wrote:
Nothankyou wrote:They are doing the whole house hunting thing wrong. They are supposed to be YouTubers, should they be blogging the whole process and sharing it in real time? It would certainly be more interesting for viewers and keep them coming back for the excitement of finding out whether their offer got accepted. But instead of doing this in a way that is engaging to their audience they do a summary video after the fact. Probably because they are too afraid to share in real time because they are afraid of looking like brown idiots if it doesn’t work out.

So true.
I agree. I think they don't have much of a budget to work with, so they are hiding everything because they can't really afford to buy a house. In the end they'll just rent or just stay at Kelsey's mom's house.
Mummyuk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mummyuk »

Once up on a time I like these people and managed to ignore the "My love" which to me was like nails on a chalk board everytime they say it. But now, I have lost any form of respect for them. They seemed to be doing amazing with June and again, now?

It all seems to have gone to shit since the California move. Corbin irritates the hell out of me. Kelsey seems to lie the majority of a vlog (or drunk) and then the stupidity of these pregnancy vlogs that screamed attention seeking and LIES. Not to mention the stupid sit down shit they keep doing and only vlogging 4 minutes of a day. There is so many issues showing with them from car seat safety, the fact June seems to have issues with ankles and inturned feet they have ignored and then the lies about trying for a baby before she even had her iud out and surprise...She did a vlog on getting it removed even though they seemed to convince people they were trying (I wasn't fooled coz I listen to the lies each vlog). Something has gone totally wrong at some point between the move the bumps and their failing life. Kelsey seems to be lacking any kind of friendship and does corbin even have friends? Even the family situation seems messed up and only natural when she is alone with her sister and mum. It's like watching a car crash in slow motion at the moment.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Mummyuk wrote:Once up on a time I like these people and managed to ignore the "My love" which to me was like nails on a chalk board everytime they say it. But now, I have lost any form of respect for them. They seemed to be doing amazing with June and again, now?

It all seems to have gone to shit since the California move. Corbin irritates the hell out of me. Kelsey seems to lie the majority of a vlog (or drunk) and then the stupidity of these pregnancy vlogs that screamed attention seeking and LIES. Not to mention the stupid sit down shit they keep doing and only vlogging 4 minutes of a day. There is so many issues showing with them from car seat safety, the fact June seems to have issues with ankles and inturned feet they have ignored and then the lies about trying for a baby before she even had her iud out and surprise...She did a vlog on getting it removed even though they seemed to convince people they were trying (I wasn't fooled coz I listen to the lies each vlog). Something has gone totally wrong at some point between the move the bumps and their failing life. Kelsey seems to be lacking any kind of friendship and does corbin even have friends? Even the family situation seems messed up and only natural when she is alone with her sister and mum. It's like watching a car crash in slow motion at the moment.
That is a big thing. Corbin is one of those guys that seem to cut their partner off from others. He got her out to Portland and away from family of which she seems very close to. She has zero friends at all. It is so strange that she has not one single girl friend. He got so grumpy and moody and they admitted to fighting a lot around the time when they needed to leave Cali and move back home. I think it is because then Corbin wouldn't be the center of Kelsey's world. She would be home with her mom and siblings. He wouldn't be able to be as nasty as he is off camera. The man has serious anger issues. You can just tell in how he speaks to people when they upset him. He is controlling and overbearing. Things always have to be his way and he is always right. He is trying to knock her up again not only to raise their channel because he does not want to work, but to load Kelsey down even more make sure she never leaves him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Another vlog that has pregnancy in the title!!!! All she does is talk about weaning June for couple of minutes.

So they skipped a days vlog but this thing today was filmed at two different times (different outfits). I’m sure Corbin is thinking that he’s hit a goldmine with the pregnancy vlogs, so they don’t have to vlog everyday to get the views.

This is getting to be ridiculous. I was thinking about what that other poster said. They really don’t have any life or friends. He’s coming off as being more and more controlling and an even bigger douchebag.

No Corbin, you’re not looking for your next house. You’ve never bought a house before and probably not getting one now unless you rent.

Mummyuk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mummyuk »

That's the vibe i get as well with tieing her down with another child. It was obvious with the first talk about it she really didn't want another yet and with how long it's taken her to have the iud out im guessing she still isn't ready. Which i don't blame her as she seems to do it all with June and he pretends to be doing his fair share.

Even the vlog needing help with time management. What is he doing that kelsey doesn't get a minute in the day to do what she needs? Also the decorating. He was happy to go and leave kelsey to it. He is just plain lazy and moans about any work he has to do.

He really does give of a bad vibe in the vlogs and the childish way he responds to people. I remember the eating healthy and running thing that I thought was odd. He would go shopping and get himself a takeaway but kelsey wasn't allowed it and then they started running and it ended with kelsey doing it alone and he pulled out due to "injury" but she still had to go.

He is very controlling with her. He has really isolated her and any thing she does with June, like mummy groups, he is right there so she can't make friends. That in itself is a red marker for abuse in That relationship, be it verbal, emotional or violence. Something is off with the relationship and I just hope her mum can see it and gets her to see sense. Kelsey would do so much better without him. She is such a good mum but seems to be backing off from her parenting role. Wouldn't surprise me if he tells her she is a shit parent that's why she seems to be going down hill with it.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

How convenient. After a string of fake pregnancy click-bait vlogs that were not well received, Kelsey is suddenly talking about weaning. Have to get pregnant as soon as possible for those views!

"I was thinking about that question in the beginning of the vlog- would I rather win the Nobel Peace Prize or save a person's life? I don't know, that's such a hard one." He really couldn't be any more self-important or narcissistic if he tried. These are the things he asks himself? How about...why don't I have a real job so that I didn't have to live in my mother-in-law's house?
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I'm not going to watch anymore of these pregnancy-titled clickbait videos. How long can they drag this on? What if it takes them 6+ months to conceive their next? Surely they can't come up with that many pregnancy-related vlog titles. It doesn't look like they're going to get a house anytime soon, either, but I'm sure they'll throw in a bunch of house-related titles too, although it's only a matter of time before people lose interest. They really do nothing all day except whine about wanting a house, do they?
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

fossilfinger wrote:I'm not going to watch anymore of these pregnancy-titled clickbait videos. How long can they drag this on? What if it takes them 6+ months to conceive their next? Surely they can't come up with that many pregnancy-related vlog titles. It doesn't look like they're going to get a house anytime soon, either, but I'm sure they'll throw in a bunch of house-related titles too, although it's only a matter of time before people lose interest. They really do nothing all day except whine about wanting a house, do they?
They’ll throw infertility in there to drum up views.
He’s using pregnancy in the titles even when it’s only mentioned for a minute.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Well, Corby, I don't think you need to worry about winning a Nobel Peace Prize OR saving a life...how about worry about finding a JOB. LOL!

Didn't Kelsey have a good friend in Boise who was in her wedding party and pregnant around the time she was pregnant?? I thought she was at the baby shower. You'd think Kelsey would hang out with other mom friends...but I agree that Corbin probably doesn't let her.

I wonder why they haven't mentioned Puerto Rico in weeks. You'd think they'd get that sorted so people (if there really are people going) could make their travel arrangements. Most people don't have every day off like they do. I know I need to plan my vacation time well in advance.

I've noticed that soon after we mention something here they make a vlog mentioning it. So I expect an update on PR this week. LOL!!
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

I know these videos are clickbait (and bad clickbait at that...), but every single one of these videos should be named “TTC AND....” not pregnant!!! Kelsey is not and and was not pregnant! They can still capture the audience they are interested in by using “TTC” but come across as a lot more honest. This will backfire eventually when people realize after the 20th time she’s still not pregnant. Their subs will definitely grow tired of that nonsense. No one is going to pay attention when they are actually pregnant because it’ll be like the boy who cried wolf.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tiger27 wrote:I know these videos are clickbait (and bad clickbait at that...), but every single one of these videos should be named “TTC AND....” not pregnant!!! Kelsey is not and and was not pregnant! They can still capture the audience they are interested in by using “TTC” but come across as a lot more honest. This will backfire eventually when people realize after the 20th time she’s still not pregnant. Their subs will definitely grow tired of that nonsense. No one is going to pay attention when they are actually pregnant because it’ll be like the boy who cried wolf.
Exactly. I scrolled through the comments and people are even asking if she's pregnant or not. It's sort of awful to lead people on and have them think she's pregnant when she's clearly not.I think it is already backfiring on them because the "thumbs downs" are growing in number—especially on the pregnancy clickbait vlogs.
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Know what else pisses me off about these assholes? They clearly use that front room they "renovated" as THEIR space to have in her mom's house. They only updated those 2 rooms for their own selfishness. They claimed they were going to renovate the house, room by room. but once they did their rooms, they never had any intention of putting anymore work into that house. Now her poor mom has 2 random ass rooms, and nothing will ever be done in the rest of the house. Not to mention, I bet the mom paid for the materials. ALSO not to mention, they took over the other room with all of junes gigantic toys. It just looks like they've taken over that house as if it's theirs. They are such bums.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Mousegirl913
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mousegirl913 »

With how much Corbin is a dick and often overspeaks his wife... makes you wonder how much verbal abuse is going on behind the scenes...
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Obviously I don't know what goes on when they turn off the camera, but the person I now see pushing so hard for a second baby is actually Kelsey. Maybe she thinks it will "fix" something in their marriage or their channel, maybe she's just lonely and bored and looking for something to fixate on. While Corbin seemed to want a second sooner than she did, I think she's now the one obsessing and in the driver's seat on this one.

She got the IUD out. She seemed super excited to start actively trying. I think she was all about the ovulation tests and trying to do it "by the book" as Corbin said, and I think he told her to relax, hence their sudden "we're going to let it happen when it's meant to happen" shift. But I don't think she could do that, and thus the freakout over a light period and the run to the midwife. Even Corbin suggested it was her body adjusting to not having the IUD. Now she's rushing to wean. Her little monologues to the camera indicate to me that she's the one paranoid about getting pregnant ASAP. Corbin actually seems pretty nonchalant, but at the same time totally willing to exploit his wife's neurosis for clickbait. She just seems genuinely desperate to announce a pregnancy for whatever reason.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

HashtagBlessed wrote:Obviously I don't know what goes on when they turn off the camera, but the person I now see pushing so hard for a second baby is actually Kelsey. Maybe she thinks it will "fix" something in their marriage or their channel, maybe she's just lonely and bored and looking for something to fixate on. While Corbin seemed to want a second sooner than she did, I think she's now the one obsessing and in the driver's seat on this one.

She got the IUD out. She seemed super excited to start actively trying. I think she was all about the ovulation tests and trying to do it "by the book" as Corbin said, and I think he told her to relax, hence their sudden "we're going to let it happen when it's meant to happen" shift. But I don't think she could do that, and thus the freakout over a light period and the run to the midwife. Even Corbin suggested it was her body adjusting to not having the IUD. Now she's rushing to wean. Her little monologues to the camera indicate to me that she's the one paranoid about getting pregnant ASAP. Corbin actually seems pretty nonchalant, but at the same time totally willing to exploit his wife's neurosis for clickbait. She just seems genuinely desperate to announce a pregnancy for whatever reason.
I think he’s happy as he gets attention either way. He can click bait with either “Baby #2” or “infertility”, both work in his favour. However, as someone else pointed out, it seems all the onus of getting pregnant with “Son of Corbin” is on Kelsey, and behind the scenes he’s probably going on at her with a lot more of the bullshit about how she’s probably not fertile, and how it took them years to get pregnant with June, and she’s feeling anxious and inadequate because she didn’t get pregnant immediately. Never mind the possibility that Corbin’s swimmers may not be all that flash, the entire burden is on Kelsey
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Ah, doormat Kelsey strikes again. She wanted Tea for Two ( thank God they didn't pick this as it is our theme lol) but Corbin says no because it is too girly.. so they chose his theme.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”