endof
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Unread post by endof »

TellAll wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:07 am
endof wrote:I may be getting this wrong but I get an uneasy feel that June is scared of these filters he keeps putting on her face! She seems to enjoy them at certain points after prompted to act out the animal but I sense she is frightened at how her face will morph! This can cause dysmorphia if he is not careful she is very young to understand reality!
This is probably the most bizarre/stupid comment I’ve ever seen on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/mindan ... ar-BBLph7b

This and another hundred articles from Experts you basically called stupid! But never too late to educate ignorance!
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

endof wrote:
endof wrote:I may be getting this wrong but I get an uneasy feel that June is scared of these filters he keeps putting on her face! She seems to enjoy them at certain points after prompted to act out the animal but I sense she is frightened at how her face will morph! This can cause dysmorphia if he is not careful she is very young to understand reality!

This and another hundred articles from Experts you basically called stupid! But never too late to educate ignorance!

Uh, did you even read that article? It was NOT about overlay filters on toddlers. It was about facetuning filters contributing to self image problems in teens and young adults.
A toddler seeing themselves with puppy ears is NOT going to contribute to body Dysmorphia, and there is no research that even suggests this.

Maybe actually read what you use as “proof” before you tell someone they’re wrong. But never too late to educate ignorance!
:roll:
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Theirmom wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:49 am
endof wrote:

Uh, did you even read that article? It was NOT about overlay filters on toddlers. It was about facetuning filters contributing to self image problems in teens and young adults.
A toddler seeing themselves with puppy ears is NOT going to contribute to body Dysmorphia, and there is no research that even suggests this.

Maybe actually read what you use as “proof” before you tell someone they’re wrong. But never too late to educate ignorance!
Yep read it but if it can effect teens then it can effect toddlers obviously 🙄 there is no statistics on toddlers as they are too young for this research to give feedback 🙄! Don’t assume! You are right never too late to educate ignorance!
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

They ABSOLUTELY already know the gender. You can see it in their faces at the end of their last vlog. Little smirks and glances.
spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spiralstatic »

Edenberry wrote:They ABSOLUTELY already know the gender. You can see it in their faces at the end of their last vlog. Little smirks and glances.
They've got a looooooong summer of click bait and dragging this out for views. At least they're finally admitting that YT is not their only source if income. Real estate photography actually pays decent.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

sasha186
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sasha186 »

spiralstatic wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:08 am
Edenberry wrote:They ABSOLUTELY already know the gender. You can see it in their faces at the end of their last vlog. Little smirks and glances.
They've got a looooooong summer of click bait and dragging this out for views. At least they're finally admitting that YT is not their only source if income. Real estate photography actually pays decent.

Frankly, I was a little relieved to learn about this income stream.
sasha186
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sasha186 »

Here they go - could they be any more transparent that they think (know?) it's a boy? I know rumors that you are sicker with girls than boys are rampant, but (personal) anecdotally, I am way sicker with my current boy pregnancy than I was with my girl pregnancy.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

sasha186 wrote:Here they go - could they be any more transparent that they think (know?) it's a boy? I know rumors that you are sicker with girls than boys are rampant, but (personal) anecdotally, I am way sicker with my current boy pregnancy than I was with my girl pregnancy.
My girl was a breeze compared to my boys. I had horrible HG with both my boys and had to be hospitalized.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spiralstatic »

I've had a mixed experience. First was a girl and her pregnancy was so easy. First boy pregnancy was a horrific experience. Second boy was a breeze.

I don't believe for a second they don't know the sex.

Also, is the "thanks" button broken for anyone else??

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

I 100% think they checked. Corbin is too much of a control freak and I think he says now he wants a girl but he really wants a boy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

God, these two are so dumb. I sincerely hope that Kelsey is not going to expose her kids to sun damage because she thinks it’s healthy now.

I can’t be certain of what study she’s referencing because she only calls them “the scientists” as if one study is a scientific consensus or something. But I think she’s talking about balancing the risk of vitamin D deficiency with the risk of sun exposure. Some vitamin D research suggests that getting 10 to 15 minutes of sun exposure twice a week without sunscreen could be beneficial. Some studies have linked Vitamin D from sun exposure to many benefits in overall mortality. Ten to fifteen minutes twice a week is such a short amount of time, I’m willing to bet most people achieve that without trying. This is NOT the same as saying sunscreen is bad or unnecessary or will shorten your life expectancy. Even with these recommendations, you want to wear sunscreen the vast majority of the time you are in the sun.

They really are some of the least educated people I’ve ever seen for both being college graduates. They have no understanding of the scientific method or how to read and comprehend academic literature. There is still a lot of evidence and a scientific consensus that tanning and sun exposure corrupts your DNA and increases your risk of mutations like melanoma, as well as sun spots and premature aging of the skin. Kelsey herself looks like she has quite a bit of sun damage for someone her age, I hope she’s taking that into account when she’s choosing not to put sunscreen on her kids during these crucial years.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

HashtagBlessed wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:57 am God, these two are so dumb. I sincerely hope that Kelsey is not going to expose her kids to sun damage because she thinks it’s healthy now.

I can’t be certain of what study she’s referencing because she only calls them “the scientists” as if one study is a scientific consensus or something. But I think she’s talking about balancing the risk of vitamin D deficiency with the risk of sun exposure. Some vitamin D research suggests that getting 10 to 15 minutes of sun exposure twice a week without sunscreen could be beneficial. Some studies have linked Vitamin D from sun exposure to many benefits in overall mortality. Ten to fifteen minutes twice a week is such a short amount of time, I’m willing to bet most people achieve that without trying. This is NOT the same as saying sunscreen is bad or unnecessary or will shorten your life expectancy. Even with these recommendations, you want to wear sunscreen the vast majority of the time you are in the sun.

They really are some of the least educated people I’ve ever seen for both being college graduates. They have no understanding of the scientific method or how to read and comprehend academic literature. There is still a lot of evidence and a scientific consensus that tanning and sun exposure corrupts your DNA and increases your risk of mutations like melanoma, as well as sun spots and premature aging of the skin. Kelsey herself looks like she has quite a bit of sun damage for someone her age, I hope she’s taking that into account when she’s choosing not to put sunscreen on her kids during these crucial years.
THIS! I was coming here to say: She's an idiot. I hope their "fans" don't listen to what she said and think they don't need sunscreen anymore.

Lots and LOTS of people die from skin cancer—but she didn't mention that. There is no reason to risk it! Just look at how fair-skinned June is. That little girl NEEDS sunscreen!

They are just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucking STUPID!

Also, I agree. I think they know it's a boy. There's no way Corby would wait to find out he's having his precious son. UGH! They make ME want to puke.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

sasha186 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:30 am Here they go - could they be any more transparent that they think (know?) it's a boy? I know rumors that you are sicker with girls than boys are rampant, but (personal) anecdotally, I am way sicker with my current boy pregnancy than I was with my girl pregnancy.
I was way sicker with my three boys then I was with my two girls. In fact with my second oldest who will be twelve in June I was so sick with him I ended up spending three days in the hospital! The funny part is of all my children he is the best behaved and easiest going of all of them. He has never given us a moments grief so far. I call him and my youngest (girl) my lambs.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sasha186 wrote:Here they go - could they be any more transparent that they think (know?) it's a boy? I know rumors that you are sicker with girls than boys are rampant, but (personal) anecdotally, I am way sicker with my current boy pregnancy than I was with my girl pregnancy.
I felt amazing when I was pregnant with my daughter. I felt like some kind of fertile goddess.
With my son,I puked so much that I lost 6 pounds in my last trimester, and my total weight gain was only 12 pounds. He was a perfect little parasite. He grew just fine, to a healthy 7 pounds 9 ounces, while I shrank around him.
If they are being smug, then Corbin is probably getting what he wants. He would probably find a way to blame Kelsey if she was pregnant with a girl.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

spiralstatic wrote:I've had a mixed experience. First was a girl and her pregnancy was so easy. First boy pregnancy was a horrific experience. Second boy was a breeze.

I don't believe for a second they don't know the sex.

Also, is the "thanks" button broken for anyone else??

Thanks button has been broken for me for days. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the app. No go.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

TellAll
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TellAll »

Can somebody fill me in on what’s happening?! Haven’t watched in 2 weeks or so. I’m sure I’m not missing much, lol

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

As for Kelsey being "sick," she said in the past she was only sick with June while in that toxic, gas-fume-filled, gross-fridge-scented van. She even said she was fine as long as she wasn't in the van. Living in a van would probably make anyone sick.

I think they are just giving hints that it's a boy by pretending it's different. It's not any different than June, but they were homeless back then.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Kels: Yes you will get cancer but yes you will live longer!?
Can someone get more brain cell stupid than this?
She is almost dangerous using her mouth!
Corby whine whine whine how he was left alone while pregnant wife slept He is so fake smiling at hyper June in the morning! I hope it’s a girl little June will benefit more from a sister to play with!
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Did they ever mention the baby's heart rate? That's my only reason to think it might be a girl. Obviously all of the "predictions" could be wrong, but I did wonder why they never mentioned it or I missed that info.

Corbin wanted June to be a boy, so I would imagine he'd be devastated if #2 is also a girl. He's sort of even said that himself. He's a weirdo.

Anyone else think Missy is going to get pregnant right about now????
HappyPotatoes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HappyPotatoes »

Not sure if this has been discussed before as I am new to this forum but does it piss anyone else off that Kelsey always tags photos of June with #letthembelittle but got her daughters ears pieced when she was just a baby?

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”