Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Unread post by lavenderlove »

I can't with the board anymore. It IS getting political here. You an call it whatever fancy name you want to call it. But it IS politics and I can't even stand to read here anymore. So I guess because I have a different view, that makes me anti children or something? Or immoral? Get out of here with that humanitarian moral bullshit. I have family in border patrol, and I'll tell you this RIGHT NOW. Not everything you see on the "news" is true.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Unread post by Theirmom »

lavenderlove wrote:It IS getting political here. You an call it whatever fancy name you want to call it. But it IS politics and I can't even stand to read here anymore. So I guess because I have a different view, that makes me anti children or something? Or immoral? Get out of here with that humanitarian moral bullshit. I have family in border patrol, and I'll tell you this RIGHT NOW. Not everything you see on the "news" is true.
If you believe that human rights violations are ever okay, you’re a terrible person.
If you believe what’s happening at the border isn’t human rights violations, it’s because you’ve decided that they’re not people.
If there are ANY circumstances where you believe that putting children in cages is acceptable, you’re an immoral and disgusting waste of skin.
I can't with the board anymore.... I can't even stand to read here anymore.
K. Byyye, Trumpster!

Feel free to moderate me, mods.

:roll:
aurora85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aurora85 »

lavenderlove wrote:I can't with the board anymore. It IS getting political here. You an call it whatever fancy name you want to call it. But it IS politics and I can't even stand to read here anymore. So I guess because I have a different view, that makes me anti children or something? Or immoral? Get out of here with that humanitarian moral bullshit. I have family in border patrol, and I'll tell you this RIGHT NOW. Not everything you see on the "news" is true.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ughpleasee »

lavenderlove wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:35 pm I can't with the board anymore. It IS getting political here. You an call it whatever fancy name you want to call it. But it IS politics and I can't even stand to read here anymore. So I guess because I have a different view, that makes me anti children or something? Or immoral? Get out of here with that humanitarian moral bullshit. I have family in border patrol, and I'll tell you this RIGHT NOW. Not everything you see on the "news" is true.

Bye then. Humanitarian bullshit? We are talking about kids who have been separated from their parents. Call it whatever name you want to call it, sorry we care about the well being of all children, not just the white, privileged ones. Its sad to see people without empathy.

I can't believe two idiots from Idaho have more compassion than half the forum.
spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spiralstatic »

ughpleasee wrote:
lavenderlove wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:35 pm I can't with the board anymore. It IS getting political here. You an call it whatever fancy name you want to call it. But it IS politics and I can't even stand to read here anymore. So I guess because I have a different view, that makes me anti children or something? Or immoral? Get out of here with that humanitarian moral bullshit. I have family in border patrol, and I'll tell you this RIGHT NOW. Not everything you see on the "news" is true.

Bye then. Humanitarian bullshit? We are talking about kids who have been separated from their parents. Call it whatever name you want to call it, sorry we care about the well being of all children, not just the white, privileged ones. Its sad to see people without empathy.

You do realize that this did NOT start under Trump, right?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ughpleasee »

spiralstatic wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:47 pm
ughpleasee wrote:

You do realize that this did NOT start under Trump, right?

LOL.Yes, I know deportation and immigration issues have been happening since Obama. However, am I not allowed to have disdain towards people who make humans sleep on the floor and separate kids from their families just because it "did not start under trump"? Border patrol was awful under the Obama administration and is beyond deplorable now. Please, keep supporting family separation and human rights violations.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I do have to say one thing: just because something "started under Obama" does not make it ok.
It doesn't matter who started it: Bush, Reagan, Obama, Clinton, whomever. Of it's wrong it's wrong.
Shutting up about politics now...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spiralstatic »

lmmomSD wrote:I do have to say one thing: just because something "started under Obama" does not make it ok.
It doesn't matter who started it: Bush, Reagan, Obama, Clinton, whomever. Of it's wrong it's wrong.
Shutting up about politics now...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I never said it was okay, but it has been heavily implied this is all Trumps fault when it's not.

I think the political talk needs to stop if it cannot be done with civility. Calling each other names accomplishes nothing. We're allowed to have opposing views, it doesn't make anyone a waste of a human or whatever was said above. Agree to disagree and move on. All I wanted to point out is that these two morons were on their poltical soap boxes yet again. They are all talk and no action. Image

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Why doesn’t one of you start a politics thread so u can all go argue over their please!!!

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

minniemouse99 wrote:Has Kelsey ever ran a single marathon she trained for?! Image
She ran in one last year I believe. However she did not finish if I remember she had to be taken to the medical tent.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

spiralstatic wrote:We're allowed to have opposing views
No. You’re not allowed to have an “opposing view” when that opposing view is that you’re okay with human rights violations against people because of where they’re from and how they got here. The consequence of having that wrong opinion is being called out as immoral trash.
Human rights is not an “agreed to disagree” topic.
Arabelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Arabelle »

I hate getting into politics because people love to look at the tree rather than the forest! It is easier to have the news as your source of info as that is what is portrayed as empathy! Sometimes human rights are violated due to circumstance! When you have large numbers of people congregating in areas not equipped to assist them yes you will have tragedy. Here in Europe we have similar circumstances where adults fill children in boats bound to sink so they can use the children to seek asylum with very little care for their wellbeing!
We had a little boy and of course thousand more wash up dead on a beach which was horrendous, it turned out the father forced the family on a sketchy boat even though the mother refused when it sunk he saved himself only!
Most are not fleeing war torn areas in our case, most watch youtubers and think that it how it is for all of us! I wouldn’t put my two year old on my back and swim a raging river! But the news portrays this as lack of empathy!
I have no invested interest in supporting anyone either way but the crisis facing some nations today is deep rooted in history and not a product of today’s situations
Should we help of course we should however in an organized able manner and people like Kels and Corbin just preach nothing more! Sell Junie’s Kitchen and your TV and give the money to support or just go away with your false support!
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

I can't even address some of these people in here. They're going to believe what they want to believe, and I'll never convince them otherwise.

To the reasonable people left, I just have to stand up for our Border Patrol Agents. They are NOT deplorable. They do a thankless, tiresome job. They get shit on, and have their hands tied to do the actual job they were hired to do. They don't do their job to be thanked or praised. But they don't deserve the bullshit that is being spewed at them. They are not the ones that created the mess. They are not the ones that built their detention centers. When each station and each shift is literally being flooded by thousands of people, EVERY SINGLE DAY, yeah, things might get a bit rough.

If you are at all curious what really happens in a border patrol facility, here ya go. These people claiming refugee status cross at the border. Not at a port of entry because they limit the amount of people they can take. So they hop a fence, and go looking for a border patrol agent. They wave down said agent. They are taken to a station. Everyone gets prucessed. They're given a court date, and then are FREAKING RELEASED INTO THIS COUNTRY!!!! They have 72 hours to be processed, but border patrol literally does not have the manpower to process that many people in that amount of time. It's physically impossible. We're talking thousands of people!!!! They are being invaded. If you want better facilities, take it up with congress. These facilities were NOT built for this! My brother in laws Station had 1500 people in ONE shift. They. Do. Not. Have. The. Manpower. For. This.

Here's some tidbits for you humanitarians out there.
-90% of these people never show up for their court date after released into the US.
-out of the approximately 10% that show up, only 10-15% of those are granted as credible asylum claims.
-1/3 of the children that were DNA tested, showed no relation to anyone in the group they crossed with.
-childten are being sent with groups of strangers over and over again because it is common knowledge that those groups will be released into the US.
-now just about every group crossing illegally has a child with them. In many cases, a child that is being USED!!! And sent back to do it all over again! THAT is the real fucking travesty!!!!!! THAT is what people should be hearing about.
-asylum claims are supposed to be for those in fear of their government. What it is now is fear of gangs or family/domestic violence. If you think that we should take in every single person that comes from a country with gang violence, then ok. We'll have to agree to disagree.

And I guess I am a terrible person for not seeing this as the humanitarian crisis it is being made out to be. I know first hand what this is. People have found a loophole and an easy way into this country. They used to have to run from border patrol. This way is much easier, so why wouldn't you do it that way? There is literally no consequence.

Anyway, i really am sorry for continuing this. But I get really fucking sick and tired of the bullshit that's being said about Border Patrol. You would NOT believe the shit they deal with. Or the dirt bags they keep out of your neighborhoods. They are hard working people just like you. Don't demonize them when you know only what AOC and the news tells you.

Dramaqueen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dramaqueen »

lavenderlove wrote:I can't even address some of these people in here. They're going to believe what they want to believe, and I'll never convince them otherwise.

To the reasonable people left, I just have to stand up for our Border Patrol Agents. They are NOT deplorable. They do a thankless, tiresome job. They get shit on, and have their hands tied to do the actual job they were hired to do. They don't do their job to be thanked or praised. But they don't deserve the bullshit that is being spewed at them. They are not the ones that created the mess. They are not the ones that built their detention centers. When each station and each shift is literally being flooded by thousands of people, EVERY SINGLE DAY, yeah, things might get a bit rough.

If you are at all curious what really happens in a border patrol facility, here ya go. These people claiming refugee status cross at the border. Not at a port of entry because they limit the amount of people they can take. So they hop a fence, and go looking for a border patrol agent. They wave down said agent. They are taken to a station. Everyone gets prucessed. They're given a court date, and then are FREAKING RELEASED INTO THIS COUNTRY!!!! They have 72 hours to be processed, but border patrol literally does not have the manpower to process that many people in that amount of time. It's physically impossible. We're talking thousands of people!!!! They are being invaded. If you want better facilities, take it up with congress. These facilities were NOT built for this! My brother in laws Station had 1500 people in ONE shift. They. Do. Not. Have. The. Manpower. For. This.

Here's some tidbits for you humanitarians out there.
-90% of these people never show up for their court date after released into the US.
-out of the approximately 10% that show up, only 10-15% of those are granted as credible asylum claims.
-1/3 of the children that were DNA tested, showed no relation to anyone in the group they crossed with.
-childten are being sent with groups of strangers over and over again because it is common knowledge that those groups will be released into the US.
-now just about every group crossing illegally has a child with them. In many cases, a child that is being USED!!! And sent back to do it all over again! THAT is the real fucking travesty!!!!!! THAT is what people should be hearing about.
-asylum claims are supposed to be for those in fear of their government. What it is now is fear of gangs or family/domestic violence. If you think that we should take in every single person that comes from a country with gang violence, then ok. We'll have to agree to disagree.

And I guess I am a terrible person for not seeing this as the humanitarian crisis it is being made out to be. I know first hand what this is. People have found a loophole and an easy way into this country. They used to have to run from border patrol. This way is much easier, so why wouldn't you do it that way? There is literally no consequence.

Anyway, i really am sorry for continuing this. But I get really fucking sick and tired of the bullshit that's being said about Border Patrol. You would NOT believe the shit they deal with. Or the dirt bags they keep out of your neighborhoods. They are hard working people just like you. Don't demonize them when you know only what AOC and the news tells you.

ImageImageImage I stand with you and our border patrol. The father who died with his daughter didn’t come here for asylum. His family owned a restaurant so they were obviously not in any danger. Why would a father put his 2 yr old on his back and jump into a raging river is beyond me. He wanted to bypass the queues!!! There was no danger to him or his family. He murdered his daughter period.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I am just going to throw my opinion in seeing as we are off topic. I too know border patrol people. If anyone wants us to believe that they have staged large fake facilities with fake doctors and fake politicians going in and taking fake photos of the conditions then please. If anyone wants to pretend that Trumps people have not full on said on tv, they are not providing basic needs such as soap, tooth brushes, toothpaste then really? If we want to ignore the fact that children have died. Guards are being accused of sexual abuse and rape... have at it. That minor children are being give younger minor children to care for. Great.

Ignore all that. But what at the end of the day a large amount of the humans in these places recieving shitty treatment are CHILDREN. Children who have no say that their parents chose to flee a shithole of a country that our own president claims is filled with rapist, drug dealers, murderes etc. These children are innocent. They didn't ask to be thrown on a back of their father and dumped in a river. They didn't ask to come to the border and ask for asylum (BTW legal.) They didn't ask to jump a fence if that is the route their parents took. They did not ask for any of it. So excuse my humanitarian bullshit side when myself as a mother sees CHILDREN being treated like trash, talked about like trash, and dying while Trump and his dumpster fire supporters cheer at the death of little brown kids. ( some classy people were holding signs at his propaganda rally of the dead 2 year old laughing and joking) Sorry my humanity shows when I find all this to be garbage.

I thought our country was better than detaining people in such a way who have simply come to this country for the "American Dream' we have been shoving down everyone's throat since forever.

Not only do I say all this as someone who knows BP. I saw all this as someone who has a husband who immigrated here from a foreign country the legal way. Where we spent our first year if marriage in different countries because we did it the legal way.

minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minniemouse99 »

This morning I made a great discovery after clicking on a few of their Instagram comments, a lot of the accounts actually have zero posts, zero following/followers!!
Are these account they just make up and comment on their own pictures?!?!!! 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

So all the q&a’s are probably fake BS. And fan mail etc...

Hahaha these two clowns have been lying all these years 😂
Creating a YouTube channel and also creating yourself fake followers sound exhausting!

Poor Corbin no wonder his “hormones” are off. Mine would be too! Having to create myself a world that doesn’t even exist.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

minniemouse99 wrote:This morning I made a great discovery after clicking on a few of their Instagram comments, a lot of the accounts actually have zero posts, zero following/followers!!
Are these account they just make up and comment on their own pictures?!?!!! ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hahaha these two clowns have been lying all these years Image
Creating a YouTube channel and also creating yourself fake followers sound exhausting!

Poor Corbin no wonder his “hormones” are off. Mine would be too! Having to create myself a world that doesn’t even exist.
Yes. You can pay apps money to create fake likes, followers and comments. They're so bad sometimes that multiple comments will be the exact comment, word for word but from three different people. They're idiots.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lavenderlove wrote:

Wow. That is a lot of words just to say you think it’s okay to force human beings to live in squalor and disease because they came here the wrong way.

“But, but... they did it to themselves! We wouldn’t HAVE to violate their human rights if they just stayed in their OWN poverty ridden country!”
“They’re breaking laws! They don’t deserve dignity, hygiene or affection!”
“Human rights are only rights for LEGAL citizens! For ILLEGALS, human rights are a PRIVILEGE! When you try to get into this country the WRONG WAY, we get to strip you of your humanity as a CONSEQUENCE of committing a misdemeanour! Chant it with me! THEIR OWN FAULT! THEIR OWN FAULT! THEIR OWN FAULT!”

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Can we please move on from the political posts and get back to discussing these to dimwits?? Agree to disagree, pm each other, start a political thread, whatever you want to do but it’s so far off topic now.

In the cherry picking picture Corbin posted on Instagram he actually says Kelsey’s pie is so creative. He really does fancy them to be these really creative people when in reality her pie looked kind of sad and the star with stripes is alllll over Pinterest.
The editing of that video was weird too.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

minniemouse99 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:54 am This morning I made a great discovery after clicking on a few of their Instagram comments, a lot of the accounts actually have zero posts, zero following/followers!!
Are these account they just make up and comment on their own pictures?!?!!! 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Hahaha these two clowns have been lying all these years 😂

Well they can’t answer questions from real people who watch them, I think most have caught on to their crap and call them out.
He works so hard on portraying an image, if he worked half as hard at having a job that actually provides for his family they would be much better off. I’ll never believe that their YouTube career pays the bills.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”