Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

I hardly ever watch these idiots but I did today and I noticed how lifeless they've become. Like, they talk about the ultrasound with zero enthusiasm.

I loathe Keren and Khoa but I'll use them as an example. They're animated when they talk. They fight on camera. They laugh. As much as I despise them, their personalities come through in their vlogs.

Kelsey and Corbin are just...bleh.
They have a conversation with June on camera where they all 3 appear as if they're dead inside. Like, they hardly make any facial expressions.
It's weird!
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 06f98e.jpg[/IMG]

Sendt fra min EML-L29 med Tapatalk

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

The worst is staying put and realizing years down the road you didn't have to.

I hear the same story several times a week.

Finding your happiness is not being selfish.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

They are definitely withholding information on purpose. They made such a bid deal about no knowing when she conceived their miracle spawn, but they don't reveal it now that they know (or at least have a good idea)? Bullshit.

Doesn't the early genetic testing (with gender) cost something like $700 and it's not covered by insurance? I think Carly Butler did that and was shocked it wasn't covered by insurance (after she did it) and said she would have waited because of the expense.

Didn't Missy take them to that private ultrasound place where they gave them June's gender significantly early? Or maybe it wasn't early??

I guess Corbin can't wait to confirm "he's" having a boy. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

aniraKKarina wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:17 am They have a conversation with June on camera where they all 3 appear as if they're dead inside. Like, they hardly make any facial expressions.
It's weird!

They both look like they're high in this screenshot! Sometimes I wonder how much pot they smoke prior to filming. Though I'll admit if I was Kelsey I'd need a whole bowl before I had sex with that Douch Canoe! He's so gross in more ways then one!
sasha186
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sasha186 »

ewokfan11 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:58 am They are definitely withholding information on purpose. They made such a bid deal about no knowing when she conceived their miracle spawn, but they don't reveal it now that they know (or at least have a good idea)? Bullshit.

Doesn't the early genetic testing (with gender) cost something like $700 and it's not covered by insurance? I think Carly Butler did that and was shocked it wasn't covered by insurance (after she did it) and said she would have waited because of the expense.

Didn't Missy take them to that private ultrasound place where they gave them June's gender significantly early? Or maybe it wasn't early??

I guess Corbin can't wait to confirm "he's" having a boy. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I think it depends - some insurances cover it now, even if you aren't considered high risk (which wasn't true even 3 years ago, when I was newly pregnant with my first), and because it's become so common, the price as come down quite a bit. The lab our OB's office uses has a discount for patients of specific practices, so while mine wasn't covered by insurance, it only cost $199 out of pocket. I'm sure it's hugely dependent on your insurance and the area you live in. My guess is that they can only afford to do the NIPT if it's covered or relatively inexpensive, since we know they aren't rolling in cash at the moment.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Insurance (at least here) will cover it if it is needed. If you're an older mom above 30 they will do it. It is about a $500- $700 test.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

As someone else mentioned, it is odd how nervous they seem to be about this pregnancy. With June they literally didn't do much of anything medical until about 22 weeks when they were back in Oregon. I know part of it was travel, but Kelsey also mentioned she didn't have insurance until October that year.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

ewokfan11 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:16 pm As someone else mentioned, it is odd how nervous they seem to be about this pregnancy. With June they literally didn't do much of anything medical until about 22 weeks when they were back in Oregon. I know part of it was travel, but Kelsey also mentioned she didn't have insurance until October that year.
She was on her father's health insurance as a dependent until her 26th birthday in September (the insurer may have let her stay on until October), but there was no prenatal coverage so she essentially had no insurance for the first and second trimester. They weren't staying in one place so enrolling in a state Medicaid program (which allows enrollment all year long) wasn't going to work. So I think they waited until they had residence in Oregon before they got insurance during ACA open enrollment, which wasn't until she was like 7 or 8 months pregnant, which is crazy.
GooseyLucy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GooseyLucy »

PirateWench8 wrote:
aniraKKarina wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:17 am They have a conversation with June on camera where they all 3 appear as if they're dead inside. Like, they hardly make any facial expressions.
It's weird!

They both look like they're high in this screenshot! Sometimes I wonder how much pot they smoke prior to filming. Though I'll admit if I was Kelsey I'd need a whole bowl before I had sex with that Douch Canoe! He's so gross in more ways then one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GooseyLucy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GooseyLucy »

Kelsey looks medicated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

They must smoke a TON of weed. Can I ask what you all think on that? I've never smoked weed, never appealed to me, so I recognize I might not have a clue what I'm talking about. And I actually don't care if anyone does smoke. It makes sense to legalize it. That being said, what is everyone's thoughts on parents that are stoned all the time? Am I being judgemental and ignorant on the subject to say that I think it's kinda trashy to be high during the day when you're supposed to be taking care of your kid? I assume whenever kelsey drives, and Corbin has his sunglasses on, he's high right? I'd say the same thing for being drunk when your kid is awake. Save it all for when they're asleep. Like I said, I dunno. It's easy for me to be judgemental of these 2, but I don't want to offend others.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lavenderlove wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:23 pm They must smoke a TON of weed. Can I ask what you all think on that? I've never smoked weed, never appealed to me, so I recognize I might not have a clue what I'm talking about. And I actually don't care if anyone does smoke. It makes sense to legalize it. That being said, what is everyone's thoughts on parents that are stoned all the time? Am I being judgemental and ignorant on the subject to say that I think it's kinda trashy to be high during the day when you're supposed to be taking care of your kid? I assume whenever kelsey drives, and Corbin has his sunglasses on, he's high right? I'd say the same thing for being drunk when your kid is awake. Save it all for when they're asleep. Like I said, I dunno. It's easy for me to be judgemental of these 2, but I don't want to offend others.
I'm pro-legalizing marijuana, but it's still 100% illegal in Idaho—even for medical purposes. They'd have to drive to Oregon just to buy it, and I don't think it's all that cheap. If Corbin does indulge, it's probably edibles, not smoking. I don't think he'd risk smoking pot outside and not inside around June. I guess he could vape, but who knows.

Personally, I don't think Kelsey uses anything while pregnant (although, I could see her drinking the occasional wine or beer in private at home). I think she's just an idiot and that makes her seem spacey and high.

As for using pot or drinking around kids...they've been at least drinking around June since she was born. They even took her to happy hours in Portland. There have been plenty of dinnertime cocktails, afternoon bottles of wine and beers at lunch with June around. LOL!

They have always been heavy drinkers. Is that bad? I don't know. Missy and Bryan also drink a lot, but they hide it from their vlogs. Cullen from Cullen and Katie is often WASTED in front of his kids, which is pretty despicable. I guess moderation is key.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

ewokfan11 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:52 pm
lavenderlove wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:23 pm They must smoke a TON of weed. Can I ask what you all think on that? I've never smoked weed, never appealed to me, so I recognize I might not have a clue what I'm talking about. And I actually don't care if anyone does smoke. It makes sense to legalize it. That being said, what is everyone's thoughts on parents that are stoned all the time? Am I being judgemental and ignorant on the subject to say that I think it's kinda trashy to be high during the day when you're supposed to be taking care of your kid? I assume whenever kelsey drives, and Corbin has his sunglasses on, he's high right? I'd say the same thing for being drunk when your kid is awake. Save it all for when they're asleep. Like I said, I dunno. It's easy for me to be judgemental of these 2, but I don't want to offend others.
I'm pro-legalizing marijuana, but it's still 100% illegal in Idaho—even for medical purposes. They'd have to drive to Oregon just to buy it, and I don't think it's all that cheap. If Corbin does indulge, it's probably edibles, not smoking. I don't think he'd risk smoking pot outside and not inside around June. I guess he could vape, but who knows.

Personally, I don't think Kelsey uses anything while pregnant (although, I could see her drinking the occasional wine or beer in private at home). I think she's just an idiot and that makes her seem spacey and high.

As for using pot or drinking around kids...they've been at least drinking around June since she was born. They even took her to happy hours in Portland. There have been plenty of dinnertime cocktails, afternoon bottles of wine and beers at lunch with June around. LOL!

They have always been heavy drinkers. Is that bad? I don't know. Missy and Bryan also drink a lot, but they hide it from their vlogs. Cullen from Cullen and Katie is often WASTED in front of his kids, which is pretty despicable. I guess moderation is key.
I live in NJ where marijuana is legal for medical purposes and soon to be legal for recreational use as well. I admit when I was having Chemo treatments I used marijuana and I still do. I don't use it around my children though and never have. I don't have a problem with people using marijuana and like you I'm pro-legalization. I know one thing it has been a godsend for me in more ways than one.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I don't see a problem with smoking unless you are totally unmotivated because of your smoking. Some people smoke and have panic attacks, get paranoid- never leave the house, and can't hold down jobs. These two have no drive. Can't even wander anywhere.

I think she'll smoke during her pregnancy, it helps with nausea and people have been doing it for hundreds of years. Not really controversial these days.

They have nothing going on besides yard work. #wakeandbake

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I looked on Kelsey’s Instagram and tried looking up Missy and Bryan. I can’t find Missy and Bryan on her followers or liking her big sis announcement. Can someone look again?
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

Yeah they are still following her
amay17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amay17 »

You know the only reason they opened up a PO box is because they need people to send them stuff for the new baby. So transparent.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Amazing how they open the PO box after they find out they're going to have another mouth to feed. They want it for "letters or stuff" these two are really some of the most disgusting people I have seen in a long time.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

MollyAnneDenver
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MollyAnneDenver »

I wondering if they are freaking out that views are pretty low. I know I would be

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”