Steps to covering up your failure | Steps to Wander | Part 7

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Steps to covering up your failure | Steps to Wander | Part 7

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

These two are idiots. I mean I know I say this almost every time but jesus. I love her "I hate to disagree with my midwife but google says...." these fools literally will believe whatever sack of crap they read or hear that they want to. Her doctor tells her it was not a miscarriage but she still believed it had to be because things.. everyone under the sun told her her period would be wonky for a but after the IUD was out but nope she knows best. She is in such horrible pain but will do ridiculous exercises causing more pain. I hope they do not have anymore kids at all. These two they will have are doomed to be just as fucking stupid as mommy and daddy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Sounds like she's definitely doing a YouTube video or some sort of home practice, which I don't knock at all except if you don't know what you're doing you're more likely to injure yourself. I posted essentially this exact same thing here a little while ago when she first said she was starting a new workout. If you don't already have the strength and know the poses, a professional studio would be beneficial. Even then not sure I'd reccomend it while pregnant. She would have been better off sticking to what she knows. Abdominal muscles are changing so much during pregnancy as they separate, it's just a bad idea to suddenly try strength training there. Classic Kelsey to give it zero thought before getting pregnant, and then suddenly wanting to be strong and in shape and just hurting herself.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ducklings4 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
HashtagBlessed wrote:I like that Kelsey felt the need to clarify that they will be sending her to a preschool where they just “play” and not one where they’re “taking the SATs.” If such a thing existed in Boise, Idaho, does anyone actually believe that Kelsey and Corbin could afford it? I highly doubt they have the money to pay for a high-end preschool.

I also find it funny that Kelsey is now admitting that she stopped running a long time ago. Yeah, no surprise there. The pain and exercise injuries she’s describing are the reason you DON’T start a new form of exercise for the first time while pregnant. I had been practicing yoga regularly 4x per week for two years before I got pregnant, and continue to do it 3x a week today. It’s been great, and I think it’s a big reason why I don’t have a lot of pregnancy pains. But I had that strength built up beforehand and knew my limitations. It’s dicey to suddenly start strength training or intense yoga while pregnant when you’ve never exercised those muscles before. What Kelsey was demonstrating (a modified plank? Hard to tell with the long dress.) is very similar to a lot of yoga poses where you’re strengthening your core. If she didn’t have that strength to begin with, yeah, it’s going to be painful. Her core/pelvic floor must be really messed up, plus the extra weight around her mid-section, if she can’t get on all fours and lift her leg up comfortably at 25 weeks. That can be dangerous while pregnant if you end up with a prolapse or diastasis recti.
She's _starting_ core exercises this far into her pregnancy? Wow. I have a friend who is a dancer, and does Pilates faithfully, and she delivered a breech baby naturally because she was _that_ strong. But she would never recommend someone start with Pilates and heavy duty core exercises halfway through a pregnancy! The caveat is always, go ahead and exercise if it's something you're used to. Otherwise, stick with walking and gentle exercise like that.Image

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Don’t watch, but did she got a Pilates place or do it at home?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it's yoga and she is doing it at home. I just used my friend doing Pilates as an example. Didn't mean to confuse anyone. Starting yoga mid pregnancy without doing a special pregnancy oriented class with an instructor is just asking for an injury.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:She's _starting_ core exercises this far into her pregnancy? Wow. I have a friend who is a dancer, and does Pilates faithfully, and she delivered a breech baby naturally because she was _that_ strong. But she would never recommend someone start with Pilates and heavy duty core exercises halfway through a pregnancy! The caveat is always, go ahead and exercise if it's something you're used to. Otherwise, stick with walking and gentle exercise like that.Image

Don’t watch, but did she got a Pilates place or do it at home?

I think it's yoga and she is doing it at home. I just used my friend doing Pilates as an example. Didn't mean to confuse anyone. Starting yoga mid pregnancy without doing a special pregnancy oriented class with an instructor is just asking for an injury.

Thanks. I am sure the midwife (if she is good) probably told her the same thing.

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If the midwife was convinced it was round ligament pain instead of a workout injury, I wonder if she was honest about the exercises with the midwife, or if she mentioned them at all. Because I imagine any medical professional would advise against that. Not to knock the midwife, because almost everything we know about her medical advice is through the filter of Kelsey, or the footage from appointments/phone calls that is likely heavily edited, but I do question how competent she may be. She botched the progesterone test and seemingly didn't take into account Kelsey's longer cycles. She's letting Kelsey use a less sensitive and less studied form of the glucose screening, one that might not even involve ingesting glucose. Kelsey had a ton of ultrasounds, appointments, and blood test in those first few weeks for seemingly no reason, all because the midwife couldn't tell how far along she was (again, probably not taking into account her longer cycles). Again, all of this could be because Kelsey is a moron and didn't explain things properly. But if that was my provider, I probably would have found someone else. At least she knew enough to explain to Kelsey that the post-IUD bleeding and irregularity was normal and not "implantation bleeding."
alyssadt
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by alyssadt »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 28ed41.jpg[/IMG]

So June took this photo with an old camera? Righhhttt. We all know he set up his iPhone on a self timer.

His ego kills me. I can only imagine it getting even more hyper inflated once prince tablet comes along.

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

alyssadt wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 28ed41.jpg[/IMG]

So June took this photo with an old camera? Righhhttt. We all know he set up his iPhone on a self timer.

His ego kills me. I can only imagine it getting even more hyper inflated once prince tablet comes along.

This picture doesn’t scream I’m a douche bag or anything. ImageImage

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

alyssadt wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 28ed41.jpg[/IMG]

Everytime they have had June "vlog" she can barely hold the camera, it is shakey and usually pointed at herself or the floor. Hell, I take photos with a professional camera and even with proper settings still get blurred photos sometimes. Yet june, with a shitty old vlog camera got a clean and crisp photo.

Okay Corbin you lying fuck.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"Freakishly tall"? No. Shaquille O'Neal is freakishly tall.
I can't say for sure but I can't imagine he is over 6 feet.

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

They should never, ever let Kelsey vlog by herself!! She talks in circles, shifting eyes, comes off as just dumb as a rock. Today’s vlog is 24 minutes of her rambling.

I skipped through it because it was so useless. They’re so desperate for content that every vlog has pregnancy in the title even if it’s something boring. I’m not sure how different a pregnancy routine is than a regular one.

Do they run the dishwasher every single day? I’m sure it’s not even full load. She acts like forgetting to run it at night was the end of the world.

I really have a feeling that they do let June go outside in the back by herself. Sure Kelsey, while
sitting on the floor below the window, that has a curtain, you can see and hear June.

GottaLoveYTMD
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by GottaLoveYTMD »

So after her “workout” she takes a 5 minute shower and rinses off. Does that mean she doesn’t use soap? Then she only washes her hair once a week because it’s hot and it dries her hair out. In what universe?? In the winter I can get away washing my hair less often but where I live it’s been extremely hot and I have to wash my hair every other day or else it’s like an oil slick. These people are weird
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Not to give Corbin an out of any kind, but I do think Kelsey plays just as big of a role in their poor decision making. I’m getting the distinct impression that she lobbied hard for this house and this second baby, but she has no intention of pulling her weight or earning an income of any kind, much like her husband. I think when push comes to shove, Corbin is willing to seek some sort of employment for a limited time until he burns another bridge and leaves in a huff. Kelsey can’t even manage that. She thought she could write a business plan for a jewelry line? That’s preposterous given what we know about her mental faculties. Neither one of them has realistic understanding for what it costs to raise a family or own a home, etc. Furthermore, neither one seems to have a realistic grasp on their own earning potential based on their skills and experience, or lack thereof.
TellAll
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TellAll »

Wow. I just seen Paris in the vlog and honestly I’m so sad for him. Paris used to be their pride and joy. They wouldn’t even leave him in the Portland apartment by himself. If they left and couldn’t bring him where they were going they’d hire somebody to watch him. Now from what I see they leave him outside. He’s dirty and doesn’t look like he gets much affection anymore. He used to get groomed and was so happy. Now he’s dirty and lonely. I remember him having accidents due to old age but you don’t just kick your dog outside in the heat because they are getting old. How messed up is that!! He’s spending his last few years dirty, lonely and kicked outside in the heat.

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Have you guys seen that YT whose channel blew up overnight? She lives in a van and gained like 1m subscribers in a week. I agree with everyone who says these 2 should give it a rest with their channel and get real jobs.

Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Bambi_ wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:32 pm Have you guys seen that YT whose channel blew up overnight? She lives in a van and gained like 1m subscribers in a week. I agree with everyone who says these 2 should give it a rest with their channel and get real jobs.

I know, right?! Big differences between the two channels: She's interesting and has a great and relatable personality. She can edit creatively and put together a cohesive and humorous vlog. She's real.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The first part of the video feels like a low budget scary movie that a first year film student would make for class.

Dd she really film her feet as she was stepping on the scale, and then have Corbin cut the footage before the scale showed her weight? Why talk about it all?

She also can’t be bothered to name or link to the workout video she did. So helpful and informative. “If I think of it I will tell you.”

That person only has a handful of prenatal workouts and they’re all less than 15 minutes? Why not do the workout video twice to make it an actual workout? Her form looks atrocious, I can’t imagine she’s getting anything out of it.

And if she reserves yoga for the days where she is "really worn out," she doesn't understand yoga and is not doing anything that would give her an actual workout or strengthen muscles. I also highly doubt she ever ran consistently. What is the deal with this fake healthy lifestyle they try to portray?

At this point I’m halfway through that whopping 24-minute vlog and I lost interest.
Arabelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Arabelle »

I am getting the impression Corbin is working at nights could possibly be trucking like his dad had to get away! She seemed pretty angry in this vlog too and nearly said Corbin comes in showers and sleeps but seemed to hold back! She definitely seems to be dictating their existence and getting her way quite a bit! Throwing the dress for June like that then telling her go pick is not only independent it is also lack of nurturing, she unfortunately is not bringing in the views they thought! What is up also with asking permission to leave her room? Probably has to do with them putting her in there for time out she probably is to scared to walk out without asking. I am also surprised they let in the bit when she finally sees her mom but keeps away from her no cuddle just awake!? And the way she looks at her with the straight angry face lately, I think there is more to Kelsey than they are letting on in the vlogs!
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

Arabelle wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:41 am I am getting the impression Corbin is working at nights could possibly be trucking like his dad had to get away! She seemed pretty angry in this vlog too and nearly said Corbin comes in showers and sleeps but seemed to hold back! She definitely seems to be dictating their existence and getting her way quite a bit! Throwing the dress for June like that then telling her go pick is not only independent it is also lack of nurturing, she unfortunately is not bringing in the views they thought! What is up also with asking permission to leave her room? Probably has to do with them putting her in there for time out she probably is to scared to walk out without asking. I am also surprised they let in the bit when she finally sees her mom but keeps away from her no cuddle just awake!? And the way she looks at her with the straight angry face lately, I think there is more to Kelsey than they are letting on in the vlogs!
Pretty sure his dad and older brother run a swimming pool company. I wouldn't be surprised if Corbin is working for them this summer.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Arabelle wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:41 am I am also surprised they let in the bit when she finally sees her mom but keeps away from her no cuddle just awake!? And the way she looks at her with the straight angry face lately, I think there is more to Kelsey than they are letting on in the vlogs!
I noticed that, too. June looked at her mom like, "Is it okay that I'm up?" Poor baby. Mine are 7 and 9 and I STILL go in and rub their backs when it's time to get up or give them a hug when they get up. I'm concerned Kelsey is going to struggle with PPD in that tiny house with two very young children and no where to go for quiet. She's going to snap.
TellAll
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TellAll »

Edenberry wrote:
Arabelle wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:41 am I am also surprised they let in the bit when she finally sees her mom but keeps away from her no cuddle just awake!? And the way she looks at her with the straight angry face lately, I think there is more to Kelsey than they are letting on in the vlogs!
I noticed that, too. June looked at her mom like, "Is it okay that I'm up?" Poor baby. Mine are 7 and 9 and I STILL go in and rub their backs when it's time to get up or give them a hug when they get up. I'm concerned Kelsey is going to struggle with PPD in that tiny house with two very young children and no where to go for quiet. She's going to snap.
Yeah I thought that was a little strange too. Kelsey doesn’t seem to have much energy and the baby isn’t even here yet. My daughter is the same age as June and when she gets up in the morning she’s FULL of energy and is so excited to be up. I know every kid is different but I thought it was a little concerning that when June woke up she kinda kept her distance from Kels and gave her this scared side eye look

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”