Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to covering up your failure | Steps to Wander | Part 7

Unread post by minniemouse99 »

Parktown wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:59 pm
minniemouse99 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:34 pm
jmoysa wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:49 am Wow looking at the majority of comments people have left...there’s no way these two are going to pay off debts, buy laptops, send people somewhere. The only one I saw was “send me a Christmas card with your wishes”.

Interesting that it was all “what I bought Tabor. What I got Tabor “. Didn’t Kelsey even know? Don’t they even talk?

I think this giveaway is just a way to drum up some views.

When the bumps first introduced them they only had 60000 subs.It went to Corbin’s head when he got more subs off the bumps and he single handedly ruined it for himself and his family because of his jealousy and ego!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 years of vlogging and only 256k followers.
I too would be drumming up followers and giving away crap when I rely on my (small) YouTube channel as a source of income.
I remember back when I followed them in insta, I would click on some of the comments. And they no picture they had 0 followers and following 0.
Fake accounts??? I think so.....
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

3 of Kelsey’s last 10 Instagram posts are adverts, it’s so false and very annoying, they must be desperate.

minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

sparklyfluff wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:27 pm 3 of Kelsey’s last 10 Instagram posts are adverts, it’s so false and very annoying, they must be desperate.

Well she is married to lazy ass Corn Cob!
Who thinks his creative content is going to bring in millions of dollars.
Time to accept reality and get a real job and have a steady income Papa Corbin. That way your wifey mama boo doesn’t have to post pics of herself in a bra and advertise for the whole world to see.........

I mean the bread and butter does have to come from somewhere, right?!
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

I quickly browsed their Christmas IG stories. Why did they buy June a mini trampoline (unless it was sent for free)?? They don't have ANY space in that house!! They seem to get her the BIGGEST gifts that don't fit in their tiny house. I wonder what happened to the two cars she got last year. She also has that kitchen set and that huge dollhouse.

It's funny they claim they don't need a bigger house, but then they only buy stuff more appropriate for a WAY bigger house. I think their garage is JAM PACKED with stuff and that's why they've never shown it in a video.
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

rosie_dalia wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:34 am I quickly browsed their Christmas IG stories. Why did they buy June a mini trampoline (unless it was sent for free)?? They don't have ANY space in that house!! They seem to get her the BIGGEST gifts that don't fit in their tiny house. I wonder what happened to the two cars she got last year. She also has that kitchen set and that huge dollhouse.

It's funny they claim they don't need a bigger house, but then they only buy stuff more appropriate for a WAY bigger house. I think their garage is JAM PACKED with stuff and that's why they've never shown it in a video.
Around this time next year Kelsey will be making another video whining about how they need a bigger place.
I do have to agree, their style (which they don’t really have one) and their furniture is a overwhelming for this tiny place!
They need more minimal and lighter furniture to open up their space.

Especially with kids. You need space for them to crawl and play not have huge clunky dark furniture over take your barely existing floor space 🙈
I think they keep her cars in the backyard. Which is where they maybe shove her trampoline too 🥴
I can’t imagine another clunky item in their tiny home.

Ya these two are just idiots playing “house”
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Interesting they didn't post Tuesday and didn't post today. Isn't this the most popular time for YTers??? This is when people have time off to watch videos.

They should really try to stick to a schedule. They already barely post as it is...and Kelsey totally abandoned her channel (again).

I'm guessing they quit YT in 2020. I can't imagine it's working out for them.
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

rosie_dalia wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:49 am Interesting they didn't post Tuesday and didn't post today. Isn't this the most popular time for YTers??? This is when people have time off to watch videos.

They should really try to stick to a schedule. They already barely post as it is...and Kelsey totally abandoned her channel (again).

I'm guessing they quit YT in 2020. I can't imagine it's working out for them.
Lazy people do lazy things..........🤷🏻‍♀️
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

So he apparently is a Stud in Kelsey’s eyes!
What’s that google?
Stud (Google Define): a young man thought to be very active sexually or regarded as a good sexual partner. by an attractive but empty-headed young woman, especially one perceived as a willing sex object.
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

One week...no vlog.

Our wanderers are slowly wandering off of youtube, perhaps? 🤔
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

No vlog and nothing about the big give away they were doing. Wasn’t it to give someone a special gift?

rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah, it's obvious they just don't want to work on YT anymore. Virtually every popular YTer has posted their Christmas video by now. If they wait until Tuesday to post anything Christmas-related it's going to look very old. You can't wait a week to post a Christmas vlog! They didn't even do Vlogmas!!

What the heck are they doing? (Yes, they did go to some cabin with Corbin's family for his b-day, but shouldn't they have prepped videos in advance? They could have at least posted a Christmas Eve video before they left.)

They are so lazy! Or, maybe their Christmas was a bust and they didn't want to seem embarrassed on YT?

That giveaway was a scam. I'm 100% sure they faked it. I want them to PROVE they gave something away.
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

rosie_dalia wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:36 pm Yeah, it's obvious they just don't want to work on YT anymore. Virtually every popular YTer has posted their Christmas video by now. If they wait until Tuesday to post anything Christmas-related it's going to look very old. You can't wait a week to post a Christmas vlog! They didn't even do Vlogmas!!

What the heck are they doing? (Yes, they did go to some cabin with Corbin's family for his b-day, but shouldn't they have prepped videos in advance? They could have at least posted a Christmas Eve video before they left.)

They are so lazy! Or, maybe their Christmas was a bust and they didn't want to seem embarrassed on YT?

That giveaway was a scam. I'm 100% sure they faked it. I want them to PROVE they gave something away.
I think they are slowly backing away from YT. I mean it’s been a week and their last video has only 8k views.
I can’t imagine them earning hardly any money at this point. Their content is horrible. It’s all over the grid, they have definitely got really lazy over the past year, or since they moved back to Idaho.
Instagram seems to be their jam, but then again they don’t even have 100k followers. I think they try to advertise all sorts of crap on there, so that’s probably working out better for them.

I’m sure they were hoping their “giveaway” would up their follower status but I don’t think that was the case for them lol
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

Corbin did a timeline of memories from 2019 in his stories today and he totally skipped over Tabor’s birth. Guess it wasn’t a highlight for him

minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

Nothankyou wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:21 pm Corbin did a timeline of memories from 2019 in his stories today and he totally skipped over Tabor’s birth. Guess it wasn’t a highlight for him ImageImage

Of course he didn’t! 😂😂😂
Why would he?! Tator Tot hasn’t brought in much revenue $$$
like Corn Row thought he would, so his baby bear wasn’t worthy of attention on his stupid timeline 🤪😂😂😂😂
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Corbin's gifts to Tabor were so narcissistic. He got him a full plush gym set - hand weight, barbell, and kettle ball. He said Juniper went shopping for presents "at preschool," further giving evidence of the fact that she's not actually in preschool. I really doubt a preschool would set up some kind of gift store for parents. Most preschools would have the kids make ornaments or cards for the parents, not take them shopping, like a relative would. Juniper's gift to Tabor was better than the gym set or the mustache pacifiers. I'm glad Corbin got a book he clearly has no interest in from her, haha.
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

fossilfinger wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:18 am Corbin's gifts to Tabor were so narcissistic. He got him a full plush gym set - hand weight, barbell, and kettle ball. He said Juniper went shopping for presents "at preschool," further giving evidence of the fact that she's not actually in preschool. I really doubt a preschool would set up some kind of gift store for parents. Most preschools would have the kids make ornaments or cards for the parents, not take them shopping, like a relative would. Juniper's gift to Tabor was better than the gym set or the mustache pacifiers. I'm glad Corbin got a book he clearly has no interest in from her, haha.
Haha I agree. The gifts go Tabor were so selfish of Corbin. The scronny chicken who does Cross Fit 😂

June probably goes to Gi Gi’s house and they just call it pre school. And then had Gi Gi get the gifts ready lol

June isn't even out of diapers, pre schools hardly take diapered kids. Unless they take her to daycare and call it pre school. These two are beyond anyone’s imagination lol

Also their Christmas tree looks so sad. They clearly wrapped some house lights around it. For “creative” people maybe a few more strands and some more ornaments Perhaps?? Their house looks so depressing.
Big old dark tree, huge dining table (pushed up against the wall) big old clunky couch 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah, the gifts from June were obviously recycled from Gigi's house. Corbin's book was definitely used.

I also agree about the presents for Tabor. Corbin picked them all out to make his son his "mini me." How lame. They really spent like $50 for that plush "Crossfit" set??? Why not some blocks or something interactive??

Where is the trampoline going to go?? In her room so she can use it unsupervised?? Outside in the freezing cold? They choose some random oversized presents ever year.

From what they showed, they spent more on their gifts to each other than the gifts for the kids.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And what about all the gender neutral stuff they yammered about before June was born? Not that toy workout gear isn't "gender neutral". It's just that it's so obviously based on what Corbin likes, or thinks he should like.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

lmmomSD wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:38 am And what about all the gender neutral stuff they yammered about before June was born? Not that toy workout gear isn't "gender neutral". It's just that it's so obviously based on what Corbin likes, or thinks he should like.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
They definitely were super vocal when June was little about being neutral blah blah blah...
while with Tator Squat it was constant BABY BOY...BABY BOY.
These two morons are confusing.
Or how they kept saying “ we don’t need a car, we are fine without a car...”

2 years later:
“Oh let’s go trade our perfectly perfect Subaru for a brand new one, since we absolutely can’t live without a BRAND NEW techy car...our kids need to be in a safe vehicle”
They have two extremes. Always.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

minniemouse99 wrote:
fossilfinger wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:18 am Corbin's gifts to Tabor were so narcissistic. He got him a full plush gym set - hand weight, barbell, and kettle ball. He said Juniper went shopping for presents "at preschool," further giving evidence of the fact that she's not actually in preschool. I really doubt a preschool would set up some kind of gift store for parents. Most preschools would have the kids make ornaments or cards for the parents, not take them shopping, like a relative would. Juniper's gift to Tabor was better than the gym set or the mustache pacifiers. I'm glad Corbin got a book he clearly has no interest in from her, haha.
Haha I agree. The gifts go Tabor were so selfish of Corbin. The scronny chicken who does Cross Fit Image

June probably goes to Gi Gi’s house and they just call it pre school. And then had Gi Gi get the gifts ready lol

June isn't even out of diapers, pre schools hardly take diapered kids. Unless they take her to daycare and call it pre school. These two are beyond anyone’s imagination lol

Also their Christmas tree looks so sad. They clearly wrapped some house lights around it. For “creative” people maybe a few more strands and some more ornaments Perhaps?? Their house looks so depressing.
Big old dark tree, huge dining table (pushed up against the wall) big old clunky couch ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I taught 2 1/2 - 3 year olds at a church preschool. My students did not have to be potty trained. In order to move on to the next class they had to be potty trained.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”