Steps to covering up your failure | Steps to Wander | Part 7

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to covering up your failure | Steps to Wander | Part 7

Unread post by lavenderlove »

So do we all agree that kelsey will go into labor "early"? I remember when she first got pregnant, someone mentioned here to watch, she'll go into labor early because they faked and lied the whole timeline that they conceived.

So do we think they lie to everyone in their life? Or do their family and friends-( as if they had any!) know they're lying on YouTube? What a way to live. Either balancing lies and real life, or having your family know you're a fraud.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I’m a little curious to see when she goes into labor, how much that baby weighs, and how they potentially try to spin it. Interesting that Corbin is predicting two weeks earlier than the due date that they’ve shared. Did they go late with June?

How lame to say that you have a “big appointment” to get people to click, but you actually have nothing to share to show because it hasn’t happened yet. Their videos are so boring, does anyone actually watching them the whole way through?

I love that Kelsey says that “with this pregnancy” she hasn’t done any research, as if she was so on top of things with her first pregnancy. They didn’t even find a care provider for the delivery until she was like five or six months along, and at that point the only way they were getting brought on is if they did those weird group midwife appointments. I can’t remember how far along I was when I pre-registered at the hospital, but it was at least a month or two ago and it came with a ton of information about the hospital and the policies. You can also ask your doctor or midwife to explain protocol to you if you have any questions. But I’m not one of those people who goes into it with lots of expectations, and my doctor agrees that you don’t have a ton of control because the baby calls most of the shots. What has she been doing at her appointment's if she hasn't gotten basic questions answered?
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

Corbin keeps pretending (lying) that they grew up in Boise, but they grew up in some farm town about an hour away from Boise.

I think Corbin's guess is probably accurate. I think Tator-Tot is arriving mid-October or maybe even earlier. She was pregnant and showing WAY before they even announced. I've always thought she got pregnant in January, but they wanted to keep the sob story about infertility going just for views.
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

rosie_dalia wrote:Corbin keeps pretending (lying) that they grew up in Boise, but they grew up in some farm town about an hour away from Boise.

I think Corbin's guess is probably accurate. I think Tator-Tot is arriving mid-October or maybe even earlier. She was pregnant and showing WAY before they even announced. I've always thought she got pregnant in January, but they wanted to keep the sob story about infertility going just for views.

I’m the same gestation as her and was a similar size (maybe a little bigger?) than her pre pregnancy and she is HUGE compared to me? Have they said what percentile the baby is measuring at? I wouldn’t be surprised if she did have GD and it just wasn’t diagnosed because she did her own version of the test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

They don't seem to show what they eat anymore. (Picking all those pears doesn't mean they ate any of them.) At least not as much as they used to, especially in Portland. I'm getting the vibe they are eating fast food for most meals now. Kelsey's bloated look might just be from too much sodium.

Since Corbin is or was working for his dad, maybe Kelsey's too tired to cook (granted, she never really has) and Corbonzo picks up TB or Wendy's or McD's on his way home from cleaning pools.

One thing is for sure, she was a lot healthier during her last pregnancy. She was running and walking and eating a bit better. They almost never leave the house now and she's said she quit working out very early on.

I hate to say this, but I'm not sure she wanted this baby right now. I think they lost their meal ticket (the Lannings) and Corbin convinced her a second baby would revive the channel. Maybe the weight gain is stress eating????

She doesn't seem very smart, so I could see Corbin controlling her a lot. The fact she married that weird-o hillbilly hipster really shows she's not too bright or independent.
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Another short vlog of nothingness. More parrot talking, slo mo putting letters in a board, showing (fake) what they do while she’s in school.

Wonder why they didn’t show her at the school or near it. Nothing of her even in the car afterwards. They call themselves creators, but they never show anything very creative.

So I wonder why they have the gate across their bedroom door, keep June out or Paris in? Also noticed that all the pears are still sitting on the counter where they were after they washed them.

Kelsey looked huge in today’s vlog. I’ve always said that I thought she was farther along than they admit because of their whole infertility scam.

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

I haven't watched a vlog in ages and I remember why.

Corbin complaining about the first day of school beeing more hard because they were taking pictures. What? lol

And June is still parroting.

I have doubts they even took her anywhere. That drawing Corbin held up looked like something they printed themselves and made her color.

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Corbin has to match June. Kelsey off being useless parent as usual. Corbin drives her to school, only Corbin does swimming lessons, only Corbin shows off her work. I mean what is the point of Kelsey again? Oh yea... human incubator.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Sorry Douche Canoe, but Juniper is not super smart she is average just like most children and there is nothing wrong with that.
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think she's going to GiGi's house for "preschool" (aka babysitting)! I noticed they were wearing the same clothes in the last two videos, so they were shot on the same day for sure.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I hate nothing more than when people post pics of their two year old with a “first day of pre-k” sign. No your baby isn’t in pre-K, just call it daycare.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

MommaLindsey2 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:24 am I hate nothing more than when people post pics of their two year old with a “first day of pre-k” sign. No your baby isn’t in pre-K, just call it daycare. Image

At two years old, Juniper is closer to the age she was at birth than the age she will be when she actually starts kindergarten!
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

fossilfinger wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:24 am I hate nothing more than when people post pics of their two year old with a “first day of pre-k” sign. No your baby isn’t in pre-K, just call it daycare. Image

At two years old, Juniper is closer to the age she was at birth than the age she will be when she actually starts kindergarten!
I’m thinking she’s not even in a real “pre school” more of a moms day out thing. She’s not fully potty trained (they said) and she’s only gone one day a week as I remember. So like someone else said....babysitting. At least if there are other kids there, she’ll have some socializing without Corbin.

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

jmoysa wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:

I’m thinking she’s not even in a real “pre school” more of a moms day out thing. She’s not fully potty trained (they said) and she’s only gone one day a week as I remember. So like someone else said....babysitting. At least if there are other kids there, she’ll have some socializing without Corbin.

Haha yeah their is no way she is in a pre k program she isn’t old enough and my 3 1/2 year old had to be potty trained for daycare no way a pre k program would be changing diapers!

GooseyLucy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GooseyLucy »

Wait a minute... they are home all day and can cook healthy food for Juniper but they give her a Enfamil?? These two make zero sense with their life choices. Wanna be travelers, hipsters, influencers... etc. If they acted like a normal young couple with a toddler (not pre-schooler) and one on the way they may just draw a bigger audience!!

rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

A different family vlogger I watch made a video today saying she can no longer put her kids in videos soon or she'll be totally demonitized. I thought the new rules were for videos targeting kids, but she's just the average mommy vlogger...not like that Ryan kid and his toy unboxing empire or those creepy adults making videos just for kids (like Carl and Jinger).

So, does anyone know if ALL family vloggers are going to be demonitized if they show their kids in any video?? Wow, Kelsey and Corbin are going to lose EVERYTHING if that's the case. They rely on June and the future Tator-Tot for views!!! I guess they could rely on sponsored videos, but losing all their AdSense income would probably mean the death of their channel.

The new rules are very confusing.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

rosie_dalia wrote:A different family vlogger I watch made a video today saying she can no longer put her kids in videos soon or she'll be totally demonitized. I thought the new rules were for videos targeting kids, but she's just the average mommy vlogger...not like that Ryan kid and his toy unboxing empire or those creepy adults making videos just for kids (like Carl and Jinger).

So, does anyone know if ALL family vloggers are going to be demonitized if they show their kids in any video?? Wow, Kelsey and Corbin are going to lose EVERYTHING if that's the case. They rely on June and the future Tator-Tot for views!!! I guess they could rely on sponsored videos, but losing all their AdSense income would probably mean the death of their channel.

The new rules are very confusing.
Their channel died before they even started, they just haven’t accepted the fact yet. They can never say because YT changed their policies our channel failed. Their channel failed because of them.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Boy oh boy are they fucked. They can't be this stupid. Remove your exploitation of your toddler and your soon to be child and you won't have any issues.

Kelsey has to have something off with her. Watching today's video she just stares at Corbin as he speaks and waits like a dog to make a move till he is finished.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Corbin doesn’t think they feed June lines?? Quite a few digs there at the Bumps. Sure Corbin your doing it for the memories...how can that be when you don’t show it?

They’re in denial that their channel is dying. Maybe what we’re seeing with her is that she realizes it, but Corbin insists that they continue. What happened to her business? What exercise journey are they on? Urban homesteading????

He’s trying to get people to engage with them on IG, but that’s where they’re doing all these ads. Who’s going to follow that after awhile? They may think they’re demographic is 20-45, but reading a lot of comments, they’re from young girls. Are they going to try and not have June and savor Tabor in the vlogs anymore?

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

I think they misunderstood the issue. It’s not that it’s “kid content” as in content made for children. It’s the fact that you are exploiting your toddler for views without her consent.
Fucking dingbat

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”