Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Unread post by Parktown »

Why is she sporting the grandma look lately? Does she think it’s cute? She is way too you to sport the frumpy look!
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Parktown wrote:Why is she sporting the grandma look lately? Does she think it’s cute? She is way too you to sport the frumpy look!
It’s the hippie special. I’m trying to figure out what’s worse. The way Kelsey dresses or the Douche Canoe’s god awful haircut!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

PirateWench8 wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:39 am
Parktown wrote:Why is she sporting the grandma look lately? Does she think it’s cute? She is way too you to sport the frumpy look!
It’s the hippie special. I’m trying to figure out what’s worse. The way Kelsey dresses or the Douche Canoe’s god awful haircut!

The Cornhead is obviously hiding his balding sides so he goes for the Mohican to hide it! No issues with bald men my dad was but Corn’s ego can’t hack the Screech hair plus bald!!! Ouch!!!
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by natnat89 »

WOW. They are really making this whole Tabor got sick a giant ORDEAL! Constant insta posts about how stressed they were, how strong they were, how amazing Corn Hole has been. How amazing Kelsey has been blah blah...YA’LL......your baby fever had a fever. Not a open heart surgery.
Whining and complaining how they are behind “work.” Thank God they don’t have a real job they need to attend, because having a sick baby sounds like the hardest job in the World for them.
So hard, they make tend to make every post about how amazing of parents they are and being others “rocks”

I can’t 🤢🤮🤨
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Get lost Cornhead with getting a new dog clickbait! You literally threw Paris away to the back of the garden, begging for some attention on his hind legs! If you cared he was in pain you wouldn’t dump him there! He is hardly ever in any vlog since you dump him back there!!! When you were renting in Cal he was allowed to to be part of the family but now in the matchbox he isn’t good enough! Shame on both of you for deserting that poor animal because of old age!!!!
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

Dragging your 3 year old out into nature in a mask is ABSOLUTE craziness???!!!!!!!!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
Oh Kelsey and Corbin, pretty sure you two are the ones draining welfare accounts............
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

Oh Corbin,
You brainless millennial!!! Wears a mask to ride his bicycle but doesn’t consider wearing one while spraying his weeds with chemicals!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

A new stupid business idea that only makes sense for Spring and Fall!!! 😂😂oh these two are always looking for easy quick cash! Wonder what their retirement smells like?
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lets see how long Cardboard Wander will last? She is better off baking pumpkin pies and tarts for the neighborhood kiddie parties! She also can’t post any,far too confusing for her only in the Boisie area where she can drive in her crappy wagon and put them up!
..... and hug loving forest hippie wants to cut down more trees to make emoji faces when you can sent anything digitally nowadays distancing as well!? Interesting!?
STOP KILLING THE TREES KELSEY!!!!
justmeelinex
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justmeelinex »

Oh God. She gonna sell Essential Oils. Such bullshit.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

justmeelinex wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:26 am Oh God. She gonna sell Essential Oils. Such bullshit.
.....probably doesn’t know what to do with all that junk growing in her back yard .... but they live like nomads selling anything and everything to earn money so as not to work if it makes sense!
One minute she’s selling tshirts then jewels then fruit then cardboard signs now oils, yikes the circus has come to town!
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

“Incredible business woman,”Cornhead! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can’t even I think I may have broken two ribs I laughed so hard!!!!
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Kelsey is embarking on a multi-level marketing scam and Corbin is selling yard signs...I didn't think these two could sink any lower.

She should check out reddit.com/r/antiMLM/ before she sinks any more money into this. Those MLM companies like Young Living will bleed her dry, encourage her to write outlandish and desperate social media posts, and hound people into buying overpriced snake oil. She probably thinks their dwindling YouTube/Instagram audience will provide her with a downline/customer base. Except they're not that popular or widely watched?

I would say that the fact that they're so isolated and don't have any friends makes direct sales an odd choice...but these MLMs tend to target lonely people who are desperate for friends and easily suckered into feeling like they are "empowered" by a community. Their sales reps are taught to manipulate and con people. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of the people commenting on her page are other Young Living sales reps. That's a common tactic they use to make themselves look popular and make it seem like there's a lot of buzz and interest around the product.

However, I'm now excited to watch this train wreck unfold on Instagram and point out how everything she's doing is right out of the "hun" handbook
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

My friend in college did Young Living and the most she made was $24!!! In one month! And she worked her ass off.
Lol
This will be an awesome fail to watch, Kelsey...Scott.... the business woman 😂😳🙄😏😅
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

My friend in college did Young Living and the most she made was $24!!! In one month! And she worked her ass off.
Lol
This will be an awesome fail to watch, Kelsey...Scott.... the business woman 😂😳🙄😏😅
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

natnat89 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:32 pm My friend in college did Young Living and the most she made was $24!!! In one month! And she worked her ass off.
Lol
no you have it wrong it’s incredible business woman 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

natnat89 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:32 pm My friend in college did Young Living and the most she made was $24!!! In one month! And she worked her ass off.
Lol
I see that starter kit is $165 according to her Instagram. I wonder how many other people she needs to con into spending $165 before she even makes back her initial "investment." Plus she's paying around $35 "wholesale" for these oils and whatever monthly fees the MLM charges to remain a sales rep, which are sometimes disguised as "minimum orders" she needs to be placing in order to remain active. She'll probably never catch on to the fact that this is how the MLM makes money- getting people to fork over $165 to "get started" and convincing them they can start a "business." But did you know that rubbing a $46 (!) scented oil on your stomach cures indigestion? She'll be lucky to make back in commissions what she's already spent, let alone net $24. The only people commenting on her account are herself, Corbin, other Young Living huns, and people saying they can't afford the products.
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

Wow Kelsey I’m sorry your Oregon Birthday Trip wasn’t all that you hoped for! While thousands of people’s homes are pure ash and they have no where to take their babies. While we sit in the midst of all this hell, waiting minute to minute if we need to evacuate. I love how they always manage to whine about everything and then finish with...”but I’m grateful either way.....” selfish brats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡😡😡😡

Another fun YL fact: (classification.org)
“Filed in California federal court, the 33-page lawsuit claims Young Living’s promises of financial gain are “nothing more than a pipe dream” and that the company is actually an illegal pyramid scheme that thrives at the expense of its members.“

They prey on a lot of low income “huns” especially during covid time. They are telling people to invest their stimulus checks into these MLM scams. It’s awful. Clearly Dumb and Dumber already invested their stimulus by stimulating their “wander” adventures and purchasing a complete piece of trash RV.
I saw Corbin commenting on her YL oil page 😂😏
So much cringe. I can’t.
Well I wish them the best with their endeavours.... Corbin forking cardboard emojis into people’s front yards meanwhile Kelsey standing by his side rubbing essential oils on her belly 🥳
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

“The little humans who make me feel a tad crazy most days“
Kelsey Scott in her Instagram.

Ok Kelsey, a lot of people can’t even get pregnant or have kids. Again, they can never NOT complain.
Their kids are such an inconvenience for them. Go figure 🤯🙄
roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

Yikes, looks like Kelsey has been taking skincare tips from her old pal Missy

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”