Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

natnat89
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Unread post by natnat89 »

HashtagBlessed wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:19 am I think they are under the impression that the yard sign business and MLM are jobs. That's how out-of-touch they are.

I'm not sure if Kelsey is too dim to realize that she's being taken advantage of by whomever recruited her, or if she's fully aware of the predatory nature of MLMs and she's just banking on the fact that she has a wider network than most to exploit due to their former YouTube audience they got from Daily Bumps. I find it hard to believe that anyone in the year 2020 who is internet savvy falls for MLMs unless they are fully aware of what they are doing and think they can successfully swindle harder than their upline/the company is swindling them. If she starts using social media to try to convince people that she's making so much money and that she wants you to join her team so that she can "coach" you to make millions part-time as a SAHM...then I'll be convinced that she's fully aware of the lie she's perpetuating. And I just looked at her Young Living account, and she's already talking about "joining my oily team" and "my oily fam." Gross. She's promising to send people welcome packages and walk side by side with them on this journey. So she definitely knows that it's all about building a downline and conning other people.

How did they go from "we never leave the house, we take this seriously, we have no idea how Tabor picked up a virus" to "we booked an international flight for the whole family"? Sure, I now go to the store about once a week alone for about 20 minutes in PPE if the store is big enough to stay way from other people. And I go for walks outdoors with friends occasionally. Things I didn't do at all initially for several months. But booking an international flight seems like a big leap. And Corbin is so full of it talking about how hard this is for HIM because his support system has been stripped away and he's left to do the impossible by juggling it all. Again, these two don't work apart from a network marketing scam, half-assed "businesses," and a couple YouTube videos a week exploiting their kids. I've noticed they've started uploading regularly again. I'm guessing they are running out of money.
Pretty ballsy of them to even admit they are gonna somewhere internationally. Weren’t they just blowing their trumpets how they “are staying at home...” “we don’t leave the house unless it an EMERGENCY” constantly strapping on their masks, even on bike rides and nature walks....to now getting their kids passports??!!!!!
Oh ya I keep forgetting, the World revolves around Corby and his emotions. He’s stressed from doing absolutely nothing. He’s stressed from laying on his couch all day.
Pretty sure Corby boy needs to “get away” from all of this craziness. Papa is stressed. I wonder who’s funding it. Cause we all know they are poor as F*** 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

HashtagBlessed wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:19 am I think they are under the impression that the yard sign business and MLM are jobs. That's how out-of-touch they are.

I'm not sure if Kelsey is too dim to realize that she's being taken advantage of by whomever recruited her, or if she's fully aware of the predatory nature of MLMs and she's just banking on the fact that she has a wider network than most to exploit due to their former YouTube audience they got from Daily Bumps. I find it hard to believe that anyone in the year 2020 who is internet savvy falls for MLMs unless they are fully aware of what they are doing and think they can successfully swindle harder than their upline/the company is swindling them. If she starts using social media to try to convince people that she's making so much money and that she wants you to join her team so that she can "coach" you to make millions part-time as a SAHM...then I'll be convinced that she's fully aware of the lie she's perpetuating. And I just looked at her Young Living account, and she's already talking about "joining my oily team" and "my oily fam." Gross. She's promising to send people welcome packages and walk side by side with them on this journey. So she definitely knows that it's all about building a downline and conning other people.

How did they go from "we never leave the house, we take this seriously, we have no idea how Tabor picked up a virus" to "we booked an international flight for the whole family"? Sure, I now go to the store about once a week alone for about 20 minutes in PPE if the store is big enough to stay way from other people. And I go for walks outdoors with friends occasionally. Things I didn't do at all initially for several months. But booking an international flight seems like a big leap. And Corbin is so full of it talking about how hard this is for HIM because his support system has been stripped away and he's left to do the impossible by juggling it all. Again, these two don't work apart from a network marketing scam, half-assed "businesses," and a couple YouTube videos a week exploiting their kids. I've noticed they've started uploading regularly again. I'm guessing they are running out of money.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Damn, it sure didn't take long for Kelsey to turn straight up predatory with her MLM. Acknowledging that it's an MLM and that MLMs have a bad reputation. Claiming she used to be one of the naysayers. But she's been converted because she gets a tribe! and a community! And she's supporting her family! All lies. No one supports a family on their MLM. But reach out to Kelsey to join her team. And claiming the "support and resources available are unlike any business" she's ever experienced is such a joke. She's hasn't been employed since she worked on her college campus. What does she know about working for a legitimate business? This was clearly a script from Young Living.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tried to edit to add: MLMs take advantage of women like Kelsey who want to be stay at home moms (or have little choice) but can't really afford to live on one income. They're fed lies about how the MLM has "set them up for success" and they just need to follow this script and this template and they'll be able to support their family. But the fact that Kelsey has shifted so quickly into recruiting tells me that she knows exactly what she's doing. She's just counting on having enough vulnerable women in her social network like herself who will fall for the scam.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The only people who are able to support their families with MLMs are people like the Knorpps who got in on Doterra at the beginning, and Ashley Gardner who used "help me support my quadruplets and stay home" and her big social media following from exploiting her daughters. I think Carlie Butler does ok with her Red Aspen nail stuff. But she also has a big social media following thanks to her brother Shay.
"Normal" people can't make big bucks off of it. I have one friend who does ok. But she hustles, and she is a Navy wife who has friends all over. She is a true believer in the oils, and even sent me samples to "help" with my Crohn's. Supposed to rub it on my tummy. Smells good. Don't know that it made any difference.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

I’m getting a feeling Kelsey and Corbin are hoping they catch covid. Literally every ache or pain, they RUN to the Dr. They are covid paranoid and at this point I feel like they are blowing it up for views.
Hello idiots it’s Fall, a time when people usually begin to catch colds etc...Stop pinning EVERYTHING on covid. I guess when you are welfare checks and state health insurance you kind of just mooch off the system regardless if you need it or not.
I mean afterall....someone else is paying for Kelsey’s and Corbins Dr visits 😏😑 lazy asses.
At one point I felt bad for their bummish lifestyle, now I’m starting to think they deserve it. Why? Because Corbin is lazy and his “I don’t need to work full time” attitude is starting to show.
They house looks like it’s been pieced with hand me downs. And shitty pieces of decor that they pick up at Free Dump sites. The only “decent” thing they own is their Subaru, and still I have a feeling they ain’t paying for it...... Their home so tiny and cluttered to the max.
Mousegirl913
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mousegirl913 »

that pumpkin was fugly....

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

Kelsey just started her oil journey and is already doing a Q&A??!!
What does she even know about this line enough already to brainwash other naive huns? Oh ya, their lines are scripted.

*all the mlm huns have similarly captions, “we were living paycheck to paycheck.” “I was tired of not giving my kids what they wanted.” “I just took a leap and never looked back.”
Again same scripted BS.
You become a slave to the company. Literally.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

I love how Tabor looks at Corbin when Corbin talks too him like "who the hell is this jerk"? So they're so concerned about COVID, but they're going to have a 1st birthday party for Tabor? The hypocrisy with these two is real!
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

Now Cornhead adds ‘...for us as parents...’ to excuse everything and anything he does! It is so typical of him to think after having kids it basically excuses all his stupidity!
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

They went from 249k subscribers to 248k overnight 😆😅
Time to start searching for a “real” job Corbin.......
Crazy how many years they have been posting videos and their subscriber count still SUCKS! Thanx to Daily Bump for getting them to even 200k before Missy and Bryan their wander trash wagon channel was nothing.
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

Wow these two morons are really hoping to catch covid lol
And why on Earth is he in a mask if he’s locked away in a room by himself?! Is he scared he’ll get himself sick...from himself? 🤔🤔🤔
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

natnat89 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:44 pm Wow these two morons are really hoping to catch covid lol
And why on Earth is he in a mask if he’s locked away in a room by himself?! Is he scared he’ll get himself sick...from himself? 🤔🤔🤔
Right? For two people who talked such a big talk about how seriously they were taking the pandemic and how extreme their quarantine was, they report that they might have Covid about once a month. First, when her baby had a fever back in August and she completely over-reacted. Then they claimed to have a mild cold going around the house in October and Kelsey thinks it must be Covid and goes to get a test, hoping it comes back positive. Now they're claiming Corbin was exposed to someone and is quarantined in the bedroom. They've admitted that they're no longer staying home and they've shown themselves eating indoors at restaurants and going to pumpkin patches. At this rate I think they're hoping they do get it so that they can monetize it on YouTube, which is beyond twisted.
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

HashtagBlessed wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:09 pm
natnat89 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:44 pm Wow these two morons are really hoping to catch covid lol
Right? For two people who talked such a big talk about how seriously they were taking the pandemic and how extreme their quarantine was, they report that they might have Covid about once a month. First, when her baby had a fever back in August and she completely over-reacted. Then they claimed to have a mild cold going around the house in October and Kelsey thinks it must be Covid and goes to get a test, hoping it comes back positive. Now they're claiming Corbin was exposed to someone and is quarantined in the bedroom. They've admitted that they're no longer staying home and they've shown themselves eating indoors at restaurants and going to pumpkin patches. At this rate I think they're hoping they do get it so that they can monetize it on YouTube, which is beyond twisted.
Their view count has been awfully low. They are getting “creative” by claiming false accusations. What a shame!!
Corbin is a grown man who can’t get a good paying job?
I’m sorry, but he isn’t disabled. He isn’t a veteran(never would be he would snap like a twig.) I truly wonder why he is jobless. Their house looks like a million hand me downs pieced together 🤣

Kelsey, bless her naive soul, is now trying to become a successful MLM’r........they are all over the grid!
No consistency. They are your typical millennial lazy ass American young couple. That’s it 🥳🥳🥳
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

HashtagBlessed wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:09 pm
Their view count has been awfully low. They are getting “creative” by claiming false accusations. What a shame!!
Corbin is a grown man who can’t get a good paying job?
I’m sorry, but he isn’t disabled. He isn’t a veteran(never would be he would snap like a twig.) I truly wonder why he is jobless. Their house looks like a million hand me downs pieced together 🤣

Kelsey, bless her naive soul, is now trying to become a successful MLM’r........they are all over the grid!
No consistency. They are your typical millennial lazy ass American young couple. That’s it 🥳🥳🥳
pineberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pineberry »

Just saw this thread for the first time in ages.. Honestly, I'm both surprised and shocked that these two dumbos are still on Youtube. You gotta wonder when they will realize that their YT "career" is just simply going nowhere. They haven't gained a single sub in YEARS, lost them even. What was that saying.. "The defintion of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"? They seriously need to STOP trying, and just STOP uploading videos and get the fuck off youtube forever.

Kelsey and Corbin, if you read this: just stop! Youtube ain't it for you guys. You're too boring and just dont have the personality, let alone the fact that anyone can see what a totally arrogant douchebag Corbin is. You guys are just not likable, and your channel is going nowhere. Give it up, call it quits and move on from YT. Seriously.
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

OH DEAR GOD! They posted another covid video 🤣😂😅🙄
No I won’t watch it. These two are DESPERATE!!
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

He missed hugging and kissing June while isolated! Newsflash curltop you have another kid!!!! And stop scaring the daylights out of her for views you are causing anxieties!!! That Halloween Skeleton rocker was way inappropriate for her age group!!!
Also she is not supposed to worry about YOU at this age so go grow up finally!!!!
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Parktown wrote:He missed hugging and kissing June while isolated! Newsflash curltop you have another kid!!!! And stop scaring the daylights out of her for views you are causing anxieties!!! That Halloween Skeleton rocker was way inappropriate for her age group!!!
Also she is not supposed to worry about YOU at this age so go grow up finally!!!!
This is why Tabor looks at Corbin like “who the heck is this jackass” when Corbin talks to him. Kelsey seems to love both of the children equally. Corbin blatantly favors Juniper and isn’t afraid to show it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Did I just watch Kelsey shove Juniper out of the way 3 times in this vlog chill Kels if BABAS 🙄 doesn’t mind why do you so much??? She is just a child!!!!!

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”