Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Unread post by Parktown »

In Cal my guess was Brian included the rent in the employment agreement ,that is why they were panicking to leave as soon as Corb ruined it for them!
On another note on Corbs insta is it a reach to say I felt a little uncomfortable with how sb was shaking the baby’s hand on its chest! It seemed just slightly overly rough to me!
It serves him right too that Juniper looks just like him and Tabor like exactly Kelsey! No mini me then! Karma is a beautiful thing!
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

I mentioned yesterday he was a little too rough on the babies hand and chest and it’s deleted today!?
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorry meant baby’s hand!
He was by the pool, his hand holding most of Tabors arm and vigorously hitting it on the babies chest! The whole body was shaking and you could see it was a touch to rough by Tabors reaction! Now it is gone did anyone else see it?
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Parktown wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:39 am Sorry meant baby’s hand!
He was by the pool, his hand holding most of Tabors arm and vigorously hitting it on the babies chest! The whole body was shaking and you could see it was a touch to rough by Tabors reaction! Now it is gone did anyone else see it?
Sorry again 🧐 baby’s chest/Tabor’s reaction
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8st

Unread post by minniemouse99 »

Parktown wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:39 am Sorry meant baby’s hand!
Ya I saw that video! They were at some resort/pool swimming and he was on dad duty shaking his two month old vigorously 🙄
He’s an idiot. I can only imagine how rough he is off camera.
Insta-stories only stick around for 24 hours, unless he deleted it before that. I’m sure some moms got on his case 😂😂😂

P.s. are they only posting a video once a week now??????????
Not counting their God Awful Podcasts 😣😴
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

For someone who is on the “beach everyday” they hardly look like they got any tan going. Kelsey still looks like sour cream.
Who am I kidding?! Self Absorbed Corn Douche is probably doing cross fit all day long while on “vacation”
Wow he is seriously so conceited!!!! Can you skip your stupid workout even for a week, to enjoy your vacation??
Or at least let you wife enjoy some of it?
Looks like they leaving Maui in couple of days back to the their 800 sq ft shed 😂

Hmmm...I recall him saying they will be there for a while?
10 days is not a while. A month is. But not 10 days 😣
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

I think they are going to have to quit SM after Hawaii. They don't even post YT vids anymore and #AD revenue from brand deals is awful after the holidays.

Tater Tot was their last chance of saving the channel. Oops!

I think they are done.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I bet the crossfit gym is paying Corbin or giving him free workouts to promote them. He talked about them a lot in his stories in and is wearing a t-shirt.
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

Hey Kelsey and Corbin, what happened to your “Christmas” giveaway???
Did you finally choose a person?
Or are you never going to mention that ever again?

#wanderscam
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

rosie_dalia wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:39 am I think they are going to have to quit SM after Hawaii. They don't even post YT vids anymore and #AD revenue from brand deals is awful after the holidays.

Tater Tot was their last chance of saving the channel. Oops!

I think they are done.
Remember their “Our Family is Changing again...” video.
Where they said they will focus more on workout videos and lifestyle videos?
Well ya I called BS on it from the very minute they tooted their horn. They hardly post any vlogs. They are now on the podcast bandwagon, which they suck at!

They are honestly so inconsistent it’s unbelievable. They just say stuff for the show. Nothing they ever really “plan” or say they will do they really come through with.
It’s sad.
I mean they are in MAUI!!!! Perfect time to release some great content.
In the past 5 days they only put out 1 vlog-hardly has 9k views and it was boring as hell 😂😂😂 they defiantly get an award for most boring vlog in the most beautiful place!!!! Congratulations!!
But yes I agree they will eventually fade away on YT
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

You know what would be a unique angle for their channel? How they balance adventures and young children. Not that they really have adventures, but if they really wanted to put in the work they could. How do they handle two kids on a long plane ride? We may be taking our baby on a plane in the next few months to visit family and I'm dreading it. I would love to see real, relatable content, but then also see them doing some fun things on the side and learn how they pull it off without burning out.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

fossilfinger wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:30 am You know what would be a unique angle for their channel? How they balance adventures and young children. Not that they really have adventures, but if they really wanted to put in the work they could. How do they handle two kids on a long plane ride? We may be taking our baby on a plane in the next few months to visit family and I'm dreading it. I would love to see real, relatable content, but then also see them doing some fun things on the side and learn how they pull it off without burning out.
I have traveled with mine all over babies love the white noise of the engines and will probably sleep!
Have a wonderful time!
For these two to do anything requires a brain and effort!
My guess is they also probably called the lady up to pretend they want photoshoot of Tabor in hopes she would invite them over! Corn on the cob did admit they will look for somewhere to go when it gets too cold so there is the only free spot!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

fossilfinger wrote:You know what would be a unique angle for their channel? How they balance adventures and young children. Not that they really have adventures, but if they really wanted to put in the work they could. How do they handle two kids on a long plane ride? We may be taking our baby on a plane in the next few months to visit family and I'm dreading it. I would love to see real, relatable content, but then also see them doing some fun things on the side and learn how they pull it off without burning out.
That shows how bad they are at coming up with content! Find family friendly things to do in Maui. Like you said, if they want to call themselves a "Wander Family", show how they do it. And I don't mean with Benadryl. Talk about how to handle ear popping on the plane. Ways to entertain little ones WITHOUT screens.
But they can't even make a trip to Maui interesting.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

If one takes a deep look at the way they vlog, it is very much show offish! It has no humble sharing of activities but more look at me I’m here doing this! That is why they cannot be likeable because it is all me me me!
Maui Vlogging method!
We went scuba nevermind if you can barely see us!
I did crossfit I am amazing!
We went to an amazingpart of the island! Why are you telling us if we don’t see it,begs the question?
We are getting amazing beach days in! Who are you trying to impress?
Glimpses of June diving in the pool where we are informed she wanted to show US all! How does she even know who us is?!
Stop painting her with the same arrogant brush,she is just happy to be out and about finally!
And I’m confident the overshaking of Taber was to force a smile out of him to draw the picture Tabor loves Maui rubbish!
The only thing that is calling you two are the bill collector,go work!!!
Stop leaching off everyone you know! You are a poor example to both those children! Two lazy sit abouts!
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

Parktown wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:30 pm If one takes a deep look at the way they vlog, it is very much show offish! It has no humble sharing of activities but more look at me I’m here doing this! That is why they cannot be likeable because it is all me me me!
Maui Vlogging method!
We went scuba nevermind if you can barely see us!
I did crossfit I am amazing!
We went to an amazingpart of the island! Why are you telling us if we don’t see it,begs the question?
We are getting amazing beach days in! Who are you trying to impress?
Glimpses of June diving in the pool where we are informed she wanted to show US all! How does she even know who us is?!
Stop painting her with the same arrogant brush,she is just happy to be out and about finally!
And I’m confident the overshaking of Taber was to force a smile out of him to draw the picture Tabor loves Maui rubbish!
The only thing that is calling you two are the bill collector,go work!!!
Stop leaching off everyone you know! You are a poor example to both those children! Two lazy sit abouts!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

Is it just me or does Kelsey seem to only be wearing that awful red and white floral dress each and every single day in Maui??

Did she literally pack just that??! 🤔🤔🤔🤔
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

The famous dress worn by Mrs. Wanderer.
The only dress she seems to fly in really 😂😂😂
The couple of times they actually flew somewhere lol
Raggedy Kelsey Anne...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Maybe because it’s the second or maybe because he is still very young but has anyone else noticed how Corbin is totally disconected from Tabor? He barely mentions him or talks about him though we get alot of chatter about crossfit! One would think as a new dad to a boy he would be a little more excited than just his own activities scuba etc....If it were June he would be filmimg her first time here/there yet he is hardly ever seen cuddeling Tabor and the shaking the other day! He wanted a boy but now that it has come along his ego probably is too large to share the spotlight!
I mean considering he even wanted to breastfeed June!
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

Parktown wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:10 pm Maybe because it’s the second or maybe because he is still very young but has anyone else noticed how Corbin is totally disconected from Tabor? He barely mentions him or talks about him though we get alot of chatter about crossfit! One would think as a new dad to a boy he would be a little more excited than just his own activities scuba etc....If it were June he would be filmimg her first time here/there yet he is hardly ever seen cuddeling Tabor and the shaking the other day! He wanted a boy but now that it has come along his ego probably is too large to share the spotlight!
I had the same exact thought!! I was also weirded out when he mentioned, earlier when Tabor was born, June is his responsibility and Tabor is Kelsey’s responsibility. I thought was super odd. Or when he posted a video about spending “quality” time with Tabor on the Mt while Kelsey snowboarded!
He defiantly doesn’t spend enough time with him hence his snotty dad brag posts about “quality” time with the Tot.

He was head over heels for June when she was born, he even whined he couldn’t breastfeed her and had almost a mental breakdown 😂😂😂 #idiot
Tabor is born.......Hey guys,
“I do CrossFit.”
“I love Crossfit”
“I drink protein shakes”
“I wake up EAAaarrrrlllyyyy to go Crossfit, who gives a F*** if my wife was up all night because Tabor is HER responsibility. I can’t be late to Crossfit.”
“I workout”
“I am passionate about working out”
“I even bought my son (who I hardly know) some dumbbells for Xmas, and he better do Crossfit too to make his Papa proud”

P.s. tho I have to give him some dad nomination for His topless pic holding Tot when he was just born. The one where he looks like he gave birth to him!!! 😂😂😂😂🙄🙄🥴
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

minniemouse99 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:06 pm
Parktown wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:10 pm Maybe because it’s the second or maybe because he is still very young but has anyone else noticed how Corbin is totally disconected from Tabor? He barely mentions him or talks about him though we get alot of chatter about crossfit! One would think as a new dad to a boy he would be a little more excited than just his own activities scuba etc....If it were June he would be filmimg her first time here/there yet he is hardly ever seen cuddeling Tabor and the shaking the other day! He wanted a boy but now that it has come along his ego probably is too large to share the spotlight!
I had the same exact thought!! I was also weirded out when he mentioned, earlier when Tabor was born, June is his responsibility and Tabor is Kelsey’s responsibility. I thought was super odd. Or when he posted a video about spending “quality” time with Tabor on the Mt while Kelsey snowboarded!
He defiantly doesn’t spend enough time with him hence his snotty dad brag posts about “quality” time with the Tot.

He was head over heels for June when she was born, he even whined he couldn’t breastfeed her and had almost a mental breakdown 😂😂😂 #idiot
Tabor is born.......Hey guys,
“I do CrossFit.”
“I love Crossfit”
“I drink protein shakes”
“I wake up EAAaarrrrlllyyyy to go Crossfit, who gives a F*** if my wife was up all night because Tabor is HER responsibility. I can’t be late to Crossfit.”
“I workout”
“I am passionate about working out”
“I even bought my son (who I hardly know) some dumbbells for Xmas, and he better do Crossfit too to make his Papa proud”

P.s. tho I have to give him some dad nomination for His topless pic holding Tot when he was just born. The one where he looks like he gave birth to him!!! 😂😂😂😂🙄🙄🥴
Fun fact: Since Tabors birth 2+ months
He has managed to only post TWO photos on insta.
Which in both Corn Douche is TOPLESS (surprised he’s not nursing Tabor😂😂😂😂) that’s it!!! 2 photos in 2 months of Tots existence!!!! You guys, the rest is him and June. June. June. Corbin and June.
Juniper again..... if that’s not a sign my friends, then I don’t know what is 🙄🙄🙄🤔🤔🤔
I mean I’m getting the single-dad vibes just by scanning his Instagram.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”