Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

pineberry
Talker
Talker

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Post by pineberry »

Just saw this thread for the first time in ages.. Honestly, I'm both surprised and shocked that these two dumbos are still on Youtube. You gotta wonder when they will realize that their YT "career" is just simply going nowhere. They haven't gained a single sub in YEARS, lost them even. What was that saying.. "The defintion of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"? They seriously need to STOP trying, and just STOP uploading videos and get the fuck off youtube forever.

Kelsey and Corbin, if you read this: just stop! Youtube ain't it for you guys. You're too boring and just dont have the personality, let alone the fact that anyone can see what a totally arrogant douchebag Corbin is. You guys are just not likable, and your channel is going nowhere. Give it up, call it quits and move on from YT. Seriously.
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

Post by natnat89 »

OH DEAR GOD! They posted another covid video 🤣😂😅🙄
No I won’t watch it. These two are DESPERATE!!
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Parktown »

He missed hugging and kissing June while isolated! Newsflash curltop you have another kid!!!! And stop scaring the daylights out of her for views you are causing anxieties!!! That Halloween Skeleton rocker was way inappropriate for her age group!!!
Also she is not supposed to worry about YOU at this age so go grow up finally!!!!
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PirateWench8 »

Parktown wrote:He missed hugging and kissing June while isolated! Newsflash curltop you have another kid!!!! And stop scaring the daylights out of her for views you are causing anxieties!!! That Halloween Skeleton rocker was way inappropriate for her age group!!!
Also she is not supposed to worry about YOU at this age so go grow up finally!!!!
This is why Tabor looks at Corbin like “who the heck is this jackass” when Corbin talks to him. Kelsey seems to love both of the children equally. Corbin blatantly favors Juniper and isn’t afraid to show it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Parktown »

Did I just watch Kelsey shove Juniper out of the way 3 times in this vlog chill Kels if BABAS 🙄 doesn’t mind why do you so much??? She is just a child!!!!!
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

Post by natnat89 »

Who the hell invites guests over to freeze their asses off outside for a Birthday Party?! Idaho is freeeeezing right now! ❄️
Their family dynamic SUCKS. I don’t think they have much interaction anyways.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Parktown »

I have often wondered how much lack of pride does it take a two meter tall, healthy, pretend cross fit man to walk in a store with his young child and instead of going to the fruit section to buy her bananas, searches desperately for the manager to beg his pitch for free items!?
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Parktown »

Was this the creepiest thing watching Juniper speaking to a creepy Grinch outside the window?
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

Post by natnat89 »

Parktown wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:33 am Was this the creepiest thing watching Juniper speaking to a creepy Grinch outside the window?
For an anti social child, speaking to the grinch must have been the most excitement she’s had in a while
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Parktown »

Come on who are they kidding they obviously kept most of the toys for themselves and gave 3 away those were a lot of boxes behind them! Of course Juniper did not want to give any away she is three the choppy editing obviously were her meltdown to not wanting to part with them. They are rubbish at even pretending to be kind!!!
I don’t even understand why Walmart bothered to give them anything they did a rubbish job at advertising the toys anyway!
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

Post by natnat89 »

If anyone can make a cabin trip look absolutely dreadful and boring! It’s these two morons!!
So much for complying and self isolation 🤣 liars!!!!!!!!!
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

Post by natnat89 »

WOW. So despite being in a pandemic and these two chickens always gibbering to everyone about “staying home” and “isolating” they had the audacity to book a vacation to MX?! And admit it to everyone??? Wow. I guess everyone else has to stay put but Douche-bag and his wife-and their two minions can do whatever they tel everyone NOT TO DO.

Aren’t they the ones always “suspecting” they have COVID?? Getting tested with every sniffle and fever they get?

The ignorance and carelessness is beyond me 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

Post by natnat89 »

Looks like our “business” girl hasn’t posted any video content on her YouTube channel for a month now (she promised once a week lol)
And looks like she has ghosted her oil page for two weeks now 🤔

Another wander fail? I think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Parktown »

Omg how absolutely narcissistic lame and cheesy !!!! Please just go vlog and stop regurgitating the same all same all!! Stop acting the Gods of the Earth you are nothing more than a bunch of mediocre lazy-os feeding off people’s handouts!!!
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PirateWench8 »

Parktown wrote:Omg how absolutely narcissistic lame and cheesy !!!! Please just go vlog and stop regurgitating the same all same all!! Stop acting the Gods of the Earth you are nothing more than a bunch of mediocre lazy-os feeding off people’s handouts!!!
I see you watched their latest video like I did. I was laughing. More like The Grifter Family.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Steps_to_STFU »

My god that was cringe. Get a god damn job Corbin. You lazy useless sack of shit. 4 k views. How are these two managing to care fit a family of 4. Their kids are going to be lazy just like them.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”