Steps to Wander

westwuff
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Wander

Unread post by westwuff »

Omg Corbin started his paternity leave before Juniper is born because he's too stressed out?? Wth. She wasn't even 39.5 weeks...how much time does he get? She could still not be born if he only gets 2 weeks. I can't wait to watch the hot mess they will be with a newborn..
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

This couple is so ridiculous. At least starting out the daily bumps were relatable and for the most part down to earth, but these 2 are starting out as spoiled brats i cant even imagine what they will be like if they hit it big with youtube. The entitlement is unreal. Corbin is taking his paternity leave now so he can focus on himself?? I hope she has juniper at 42 weeks :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

Really he's already on leave? Technically she could go two weeks over before her Midwife would want to induce. He's insane. My husband worked two weeks on two weeks off while I pregnant with both of our boys. My husband was around 1,000 miles away from me when he was gone two weeks at a time... but this guy... part time hipster hairdo hero has it rough. Sooooo stressful being able to see his wife every night. Being within driving distance. Someone, please get him a cold compress, a blanket and a bottle of chill the hell out. I can not even begin to roll my eyes bc if I do they will roll right out of my head. Mannn.... sorry for my rant. Ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

New title: Steps to Whine
funckyerdoder
Talker
Talker