• Advertisement

KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Stop-KK-Now » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:36 pm

Littlechatter11 wrote:
keiwie wrote:
BananasBananas wrote:That is so crazy to me.
I'm going to be a first time mom in Aug.
I don't know about my son being vaccinated? It seems crazy to me with how many needles are stuck into babies these days.

Many of the viruses that vaccinations protect your son from could kill him. If your kid died from measles or chickenpox, wouldnt you feel immense guilt knowing there was something you could have done to prevent it, but chose not to because of a couple tears? To me, that is crazy.

Sorry I know I fucked up the quote thing.

That’s how I feel like omg I’d feel so bad and I got vaccinated, I’m fine lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this an American thing? In the UK I’ve never heard of anybody being vaccinated from chickenpox, it’s almost encouraged for children to be around somebody who has it so they get it sooner rather than when they’re an adult[/quote]

I think they mean smallpox - chickenpox is not deadly. Smallpox is.
Stop-KK-Now
Informer

Advertisement

Postby wolflily23 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:53 pm

Stop-KK-Now wrote:

Chicken pox can actually be very harmful to a pregnant woman. I've never had the chicken pox and while I was pregnant my doctor found out I was not immune to it so she told me to be extremely careful around anyone and to avoid people that showed any sign of a rash or anything just in case. I needed the vaccine as soon as I gave birth lol
wolflily23
Informer

Postby wolflily23 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:54 pm

KKandfastfoodallday
wolflily23
Informer

Postby Emysere » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:04 pm

wolflily23 wrote:
Stop-KK-Now wrote:

Chicken pox can actually be very harmful to a pregnant woman. I've never had the chicken pox and while I was pregnant my doctor found out I was not immune to it so she told me to be extremely careful around anyone and to avoid people that showed any sign of a rash or anything just in case. I needed the vaccine as soon as I gave birth lol

It's more dangerous for adults in general. That's why we tend to expose kids to it in the UK (as someone previously mentioned)
Emysere
Talker

Postby Stop-KK-Now » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:18 pm

wolflily23 wrote:
Stop-KK-Now wrote:

Yeah for adults, but that’s why kids don’t get vaccinated for it. When you’re a kid it’s a bit like having the flu but with annoying sores that itch :P
Stop-KK-Now
Informer

Postby Faat18 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:19 pm

skxo3 wrote:
heyyallitsrach94 wrote:An entire fourth of the vlog is an infomercial for the damn tooth brush omg

Ironic how they seem to care soooooo much about dental hygiene yet don’t care about their child’s teeth.

Jmama in 3,2,1...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Faat18
Informer

Postby Terelynne » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:22 pm

Put some shoes on Landon!!! Ugh!! Why are they so irresponsible smh!
Terelynne
Talker

Postby Stop-KK-Now » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:23 pm

skxo3 wrote:
heyyallitsrach94 wrote:An entire fourth of the vlog is an infomercial for the damn tooth brush omg

Ironic how they seem to care soooooo much about dental hygiene yet don’t care about their child’s teeth.

They don’t care shit about dental hygiene, they care about the sponsorship money. Gotta finance that fast food somehow..
Stop-KK-Now
Informer

Postby spillingthetea » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:24 pm

Don’t know what’s wrong with my Tapatalk but I’m not getting notifications for ANY thread I follow! Does this happen to all of you or it’s just my account that got saturated with JMama’s posts? Lol

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper

Postby Whateverumean » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:28 pm

Littlechatter11 wrote:
keiwie wrote:

Is this an American thing? In the UK I’ve never heard of anybody being vaccinated from chickenpox, it’s almost encouraged for children to be around somebody who has it so they get it sooner rather than when they’re an adult

The reason VZ(varicella zoster) aka chicken pox vaccine is recommended is cause they can stay dormant and later manifest as shingles in adult/old age.
Whateverumean
Informer

Postby wolflily23 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:55 pm

Whateverumean wrote:
Littlechatter11 wrote:
keiwie wrote:

Is this an American thing? In the UK I’ve never heard of anybody being vaccinated from chickenpox, it’s almost encouraged for children to be around somebody who has it so they get it sooner rather than when they’re an adult

The reason VZ(varicella zoster) aka chicken pox vaccine is recommended is cause they can stay dormant and later manifest as shingles in adult/old age.

Unrelated to kk so sorry guys, just ignore me! But I had a question about chicken pox..
Since I've never had it as a child and say if my daughter ends up with it at some point and I caught it...would it just be chicken pox or would mine turn into shingles?
wolflily23
Informer

Postby flightlessbird » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:01 pm

I hardly go out to eat...sure I have pizza and Chinese but that's all. Watching them makes me wish I had a Chick fil a nearby. I haven't had that in over a year and I've only had Chipotle once in my life. They should be sponsored because it's making me want to visit some drive thrus haha
flightlessbird
True Gossiper

Postby Whateverumean » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:04 pm

wolflily23 wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:
Littlechatter11 wrote:

Unrelated to kk so sorry guys, just ignore me! But I had a question about chicken pox..
Since I've never had it as a child and say if my daughter ends up with it at some point and I caught it...would it just be chicken pox or would mine turn into shingles?

Reactivation of dormant chicken pox is shingles. Getting infected from others is chicken pox only. To prevent dormant chicken pox and of course its contagious/infectious, vaccine is recommended(herd immunity).
Whateverumean
Informer

Postby CC2212 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:09 pm

Cannot believe that they have had yet ANOTHER chickfila... no wonder Keren bloats to elephant size during her pregnancy with all that sodium pumping through her body. Incredibly irresponsible considering she’s carrying another child right now.
CC2212
Wallflower

Postby queentee20 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:18 pm

flightlessbird wrote:I hardly go out to eat...sure I have pizza and Chinese but that's all. Watching them makes me wish I had a Chick fil a nearby. I haven't had that in over a year and I've only had Chipotle once in my life. They should be sponsored because it's making me want to visit some drive thrus haha

I literally go to Starbucks and target every Fucking day because of watching youtubers.

Ok I understand the eating fast food every day, I get it, so do I. But I hope she isn’t eating FRIED fast food every single day. That’s so bad....

Also, you can find out the gender at 9 weeks Keren, you’re on baby number 100 and didn’t know that? Lol

Ok they had chick fil a, Starbucks and then chipotle and all before dinner. Damn. Like I said, I’m a fast food queen but I switch it up and order grilled foods or find clean sandwiches.

And they wanted an office? For what?! Keren does NOTHING. Also I kind of forgot Keren was pregnant lol
queentee20
Guru Gossiper

Postby heyyallitsrach94 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:43 pm

We should start a new thread soon guys lol

heyyallitsrach94
Talker

Postby sasperillo » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:49 pm

heyyallitsrach94 wrote:We should start a new thread soon guys lol

Yep! Time to write your tiles and vote in the title thread!
sasperillo
Gossiper

Postby MamaLisa » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:49 pm

queentee20 wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:I hardly go out to eat...sure I have pizza and Chinese but that's all. Watching them makes me wish I had a Chick fil a nearby. I haven't had that in over a year and I've only had Chipotle once in my life. They should be sponsored because it's making me want to visit some drive thrus haha

I literally go to Starbucks and target every Fucking day because of watching youtubers.

Ok I understand the eating fast food every day, I get it, so do I. But I hope she isn’t eating FRIED fast food every single day. That’s so bad....

Also, you can find out the gender at 9 weeks Keren, you’re on baby number 100 and didn’t know that? Lol

Ok they had chick fil a, Starbucks and then chipotle and all before dinner. Damn. Like I said, I’m a fast food queen but I switch it up and order grilled foods or find clean sandwiches.

And they wanted an office? For what?! Keren does NOTHING. Also I kind of forgot Keren was pregnant lol

Genuinely curious why they would need to spend money to rent an office when they have a huge office at home plus they hardly ever watch their kids alone? Keren is seriously an idiot.
MamaLisa
Amateur

Postby queentee20 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:52 pm

Ok how tf do we need a new thread already?! Omg...

Anyways, their friend is starting a channel? Sorry but I am SO over people starting channels SOLELY because they have connections and know they can get subs fast. She’s starting a makeup channel but... was her makeup even good?
queentee20
Guru Gossiper

Postby MamaLisa » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:03 pm

KKwastingmonayyy

Also anyone see on their twitter what keren retweeted. Some quote saying "you can't stop people from saying bad things about you. All you can do is make them liars."

No honey, more and more people are seeing the R E A L you, y o u are the liar. and y o u are gonna be the only one affected when the boys grow up and get picked on for all the stupid stuff you could have prevented plus the idiotic stuff you put on the Internet of your children. Please stop trying to live your life trying to prove us wrong or "look like liars" & actually correct the bad habits you've formed because of your laziness! Thats all it is. You used to be a great mom or so it seemed. Then YouTube got to your head and literally became more important than the well being of your children. And "oh we only see 10 min of your day" bullshit if you had anything more interesting or better to show don't you think you would show that instead of broadcasting to the universe what you have? ridiculous. Yt is overwhelmed with the amount of shitty creators. It's a shame people struggle daily with real jobs and you could half ass videos and lie to thousands of people and get paid.

Hope you blow up like a ballon after this pregnancy.
MamaLisa
Amateur

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:04 pm

If only they cares that much about jackson’s teeth...

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:07 pm

wolflily23 wrote:
Stop-KK-Now wrote:

Did you have a bad reaction to the pox vaxx? I ask bc it’s a live virus and they say the effects are really bad in adults

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:10 pm

Whateverumean wrote:
Littlechatter11 wrote:
keiwie wrote:

The pox vaxx unfortunately increases your risk of developing shingles tho :/

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:10 pm

wolflily23 wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:
Littlechatter11 wrote:[quote="keiwie"]

Since I've never had it as a child and say if my daughter ends up with it at some point and I caught it...would it just be chicken pox or would mine turn into shingles?[/quote]

You’d prob get pox

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby Swiftem01 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:22 pm

queentee20 wrote:Ok how tf do we need a new thread already?! Omg...

Anyways, their friend is starting a channel? Sorry but I am SO over people starting channels SOLELY because they have connections and know they can get subs fast. She’s starting a makeup channel but... was her makeup even good?

Because they’re just talking about vaccinations. Boooorrrrrinngggg
Swiftem01
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ