KKMissedMyChicFilA | KKandBabyJ | Part 33

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: KKMissedMyChicFilA | Part 33

Unread post by chloe6124 »

I have always thought they were careless around the ppl. And then when they were paddle boarding with no life vests it just confirmed they don’t understand the dangers of water. I remember her saying Jackson knows not to go near the pool. I am like no he doesn’t he is only two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

When you have a lot of people at the pool everyone kind of looses site of the toddlers running around.

catabelle
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by catabelle »

chloe6124 wrote:I have always thought they were careless around the ppl. And then when they were paddle boarding with no life vests it just confirmed they don’t understand the dangers of water. I remember her saying Jackson knows not to go near the pool. I am like no he doesn’t he is only two.

and pool accidents happen SO QUICK! He might know not to go near the pool but what if his ball rolls into it and he just wants to get it back? What if Landon falls in? Those babies make so SO nervous around the water Image
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It really would be beneficial for those boys to learn to swim. They are not to young. They can teach them to stay afloat until help comes. We were around a lot of pools when we were younger. My sister went to water babies at 8 months. At Jackson’s age she could swim. She was jumping off diving boards with no life vests or water wings in 8 ft of water.

bookwrm97
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bookwrm97 »

Pre Jackson they had do many friends. Now almost 3 years later they have very few. Guess everyone got tired of Keren's shit.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
spilledtea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spilledtea »

Hey Kabob I thought the boys knew better than to get into the pool but there goes Landon climbing into the pool while KK were busy vlogging... Thank Bob they were right next to him and they noticed. I hope nothing like what happened to that Olympic swimmers child happens to those sweet boys and the new baby. They are so careless!
kayjay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kayjay »

catabelle wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:I have always thought they were careless around the ppl. And then when they were paddle boarding with no life vests it just confirmed they don’t understand the dangers of water. I remember her saying Jackson knows not to go near the pool. I am like no he doesn’t he is only two.

and pool accidents happen SO QUICK! He might know not to go near the pool but what if his ball rolls into it and he just wants to get it back? What if Landon falls in? Those babies make so SO nervous around the water Image
And they're also so silent. Hey K&K, stop being such shitty parents, it's not going to be like the movies when someone drowns and they're splashing around like crazy. You won't even hear it happen.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Lily_rose17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lily_rose17 »

butterypopcorn wrote:Okay, who did this? hahaha :D :D :D

Someone should tweet this to her and also the picture of Landon. Common guys I need another Twitter rant, we need to revive this thread!!

tippytip7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tippytip7 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... a05c52.jpg[/img]

Cloths.... cloths.... dear lord keren you have nothing else to do all day you could at least proof read a little

Cak3islif3
Talker
Talker

KKMissedMyChicFilA | Part 33

Unread post by Cak3islif3 »

tippytip7 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... a05c52.jpg[/img]

Cloths.... cloths.... dear lord keren you have nothing else to do all day you could at least proof read a little

Maybe if she would of bought maternity clothes and not just clothes in a bigger size she would have some that fit. She totally looks like a bobble head to me in that picture
Last edited by Cak3islif3 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

tippytip7 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... a05c52.jpg[/img]

And HOW? All she does is buy “cloths.” It’s because she doesn’t bother with maternity clothes that will last her more than a week. She has plenty of dresses though. There is no way she’s running out of clothes that fit. She just needs an excuse to shop again. Which I don’t get because everyone already knows she has a problem. She doesn’t even need to give excuses or reasons to anyone. Just go shop. Everyone is used to seeing her shop daily. Why the need to explain?

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wouldn’t she have clothes in bigger sizes from her last two. I really don’t care how much she shops. They have a lot of of extra money. I would love to have money to just shop. As long as they are saving for the future and the kids education is paid for go for it.

foreverunlovednaynay

Unread post by foreverunlovednaynay »

chloe6124 wrote:Wouldn’t she have clothes in bigger sizes from her last two. I really don’t care how much she shops. They have a lot of of extra money. I would love to have money to just shop. As long as they are saving for the future and the kids education is paid for go for it.

she donated 90% of her wardrobe
catabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by catabelle »

Don’t get why she doesn’t see maternity “cloths” as an investment when she’s pregnant 9 months out of every year LOL.
lestalk215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lestalk215 »

catabelle wrote:

From personal experience, i can totally say it happens so quick. My brother and my sister AND my cousin, when they were very little fell into the pool during family gatherings all at different events. It's very easy to lose track of people and we are very lucky each time our family members noticed right away and dove in for them or we wouldn't have them here with us now
It's quick and sudden and sometimes doesn't turn out as positive as my experiences

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

Amanda-L wrote:
Cak3islif3 wrote:Keren "it fees like 4 years I've been pregnant"

Yeh because all u do is make babies to gain more money on YouTube! You wouldn't even know how to enjoy life without being knocked up

The bitch doesn't know how to enjoy life full stop. She seems like such a bore of a person who only shows a little bit of genuine excitement once she's bought some random tat that doesn't match the rest of her drab, magnolia house.

If she didn't have kids I wouldn't care, they could both sit and play hermit all day long, but I hate that they never do anything with the boys besides taking them out into the garden for their daily airing. Being around children especially ones the ages J+L are, you get to act like a big kid and do all those fun things again without people looking at you and wondering where you'd escaped from. It's the boys I feel sorry for, having two wet blankets as parents.
Yup i feel sorry for the boys too. They have so much fun socializing with other kids. Like when khoa’s fam was visiting. I know this has probably been talked about already (im still catching up on the vlogs) but i got so annoyed when they left the family vacation in the keys. They had no reason to go home so early. No work obligations, nothing!! Their excuse was “oh we have a lot of stuff to do back home like landscaping”. I was like are you kidding me??? Landscaping!! You have your whole damn life to finish the backyard, enjoy time with the family.

sunce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunce »

OMG those sunglasses..........
Kmdins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kmdins »

Khoa put the camera in a puddle of water in today’s vlog...these people don’t give a single f about money
Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

Karen bitching about eating heathy was ridiculous. I really think the doctors told them that the kids are unhealthy, so there acting like it was their idea to try eat some form of healthy food. Yet they still go out to wat not cook themselves. And eat it with there sugar filles Starbucks.

Hahaha Jackie just casualy cleaning in the background is amusing. Hopefuly they pay her and shes not just doing it out hatred for a dirty house.

I watched the whole vlog, what was the home decor fail? All they did was gardening and tried to prove they fed the kids decent food....there was no home decor.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Kmdins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kmdins »

also did Jackson call a the new plant they got rocks? that poor child knows nothing

Return to “KKandBabyJ”