• Advertisement
    

KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Re: KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Postby UsedToCould » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:20 am

I think they both are stuck in a YouTube bubble and do everything for the $$$. That bs proposal so Keren could have a new ring but they never talk about planning a wedding. I’ll be shocked if they actually get married.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
UsedToCould
Talker
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:58 pm
Has thanked: 855 times
Been thanked: 1384 times

Advertisement

Re: KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Postby blehhh » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:23 am

toomuchsalt wrote:I think the boys should have twin beds, they're too young to each have a massive bed that takes up their entire room, and now they have nowhere to play

But Karen already said Landon's room is also the guest room so she doesn't give a fuck about that.

Honestly they have a massive backyard, they could build a small guest house for Nonni to live in back there and make the upstairs the play room. It would be a better use of their money than Karen rotating everyone's rooms and decor constantly.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Stupid. It would be better to make jacksons room the guest bedroom that way when guests go to bed late they won´t be waking up the kids when using the bathroom. Jacksons room has a seperate bathroom so it makes more sense. I would like to see pictures of the shit show receptionist office
blehhh
Talker
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:13 am
Has thanked: 568 times
Been thanked: 821 times

Re: KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Postby blehhh » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:29 am

NaNa wrote:I've been here a longgggg time, just never post. So hi guys

Anyway, can somebody help me out here. Am I losing the plot?
I could have sworn just 2 weeks ago Chloe was here defending every negative KK comment and over on OK's thread bashing their every move. Why does it now appear she's hating on KK and she's over on OK's praising them all of a sudden.. or have I got this wrong? I'll go back into my lurkey hideyhole now

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I was wondering the same.
She must have a hight fever.
Maybe she woke up from a bad dream or something and realised how foolish she has been.
blehhh
Talker
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:13 am
Has thanked: 568 times
Been thanked: 821 times

Re: KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Postby blehhh » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:41 am

Ii would like to challange Keren to go a day without spending so much as a dim. She can not have others buy anything for her either.
She would probably go nuts

I do not have social media so I can´t but would be fun to see.
blehhh
Talker
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:13 am
Has thanked: 568 times
Been thanked: 821 times

Re: KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Postby ReadingMamaDrama » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:50 am

blehhh wrote:
NaNa wrote:I've been here a longgggg time, just never post. So hi guys

Anyway, can somebody help me out here. Am I losing the plot?
I could have sworn just 2 weeks ago Chloe was here defending every negative KK comment and over on OK's thread bashing their every move. Why does it now appear she's hating on KK and she's over on OK's praising them all of a sudden.. or have I got this wrong? I'll go back into my lurkey hideyhole now

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I was wondering the same.
She must have a hight fever.
Maybe she woke up from a bad dream or something and realised how foolish she has been.


You know KK is going downhill if even Chloe is trash talking them


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ReadingMamaDrama
Informer
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:44 am
Has thanked: 785 times
Been thanked: 3417 times

Re: KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Postby blehhh » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:05 am

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:
blehhh wrote:
NaNa wrote:I've been here a longgggg time, just never post. So hi guys

Anyway, can somebody help me out here. Am I losing the plot?
I could have sworn just 2 weeks ago Chloe was here defending every negative KK comment and over on OK's thread bashing their every move. Why does it now appear she's hating on KK and she's over on OK's praising them all of a sudden.. or have I got this wrong? I'll go back into my lurkey hideyhole now

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I was wondering the same.
She must have a hight fever.
Maybe she woke up from a bad dream or something and realised how foolish she has been.


You know KK is going downhill if even Chloe is trash talking them


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah totally
blehhh
Talker
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:13 am
Has thanked: 568 times
Been thanked: 821 times

Re: KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Postby chatty » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:51 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/36579e4f10c5049f7003278456b8c5ee.png[/img]

Keren posted this on her insta story and even though it’s just a drawing it really irked me.

From the artists written comment saying “Cruel moments before the slap attack” to Landon being drawn with an evil/angry face and Jackson lying in bed like a peaceful, naive golden child.

Landon is a BABY ffs, he’s not being cruel - IF he did hit Golden Boy to wake him up it’s because he just doesn’t know any better, not out of malice.

Image

Also Keren and Khoa weren’t even in the room, so to assume Landon “slapped” Jackson awake (which is how the artist phrased it in her caption) is pissing me off!!!



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
chatty
Informer
 
Posts: 377
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:50 am
Has thanked: 4944 times
Been thanked: 3064 times

Re: KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Postby MommyOf3KJ09 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:26 am

"We're not breastfeeding anymore..." No shit sherlock!! What about all that milk that she pumped is she even going to give that to him?? Or is that too watery too?? She really quit breastfeeding because she couldn't be bothered feeding Suh-in anymore, seems like we only see Khoa feeding him and her maybe twice, I don't know just seems like a really lame excuse and everyone I've known that breastfed always fed each child longer than the one before... and WHY would she make that room an ugly ass receptionist area instead of a playroom???? You have 3 kids 3 and under!!! And I wonder if they will donate to the victims of the hurricane, or take the kids to the pumpkin patch, or carve pumpkins or anything for that matter... I truly feel sorry for these boys that their mother doesn't even want them to have a good childhood. Instead of taking this time to do fun activities that normal children do like hay rides and pumpkin picking shes putting them to bed to go shopping for the playroom she took away from them... so sad
MommyOf3KJ09
Amateur
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:17 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 302 times

Re: KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Postby kkneedstogoaway » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:13 am

WTF!!! WHY WOULD SOMEONE DRAW SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO ANTAGONIZE A FREAKING BABY??? i'm sorry i just can't...i'm really pissed off at these minions. imagine landon being older and seeing what people said about him being evil as a one-year old when he's actually the sweetest thing. i'm done

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
kkneedstogoaway
Amateur
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:05 am
Has thanked: 537 times
Been thanked: 480 times

Re: KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Postby Coco_ » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:28 am

kkneedstogoaway wrote:WTF!!! WHY WOULD SOMEONE DRAW SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO ANTAGONIZE A FREAKING BABY??? i'm sorry i just can't...i'm really pissed off at these minions. imagine landon being older and seeing what people said about him being evil as a one-year old when he's actually the sweetest thing. i'm done

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
because “keren understands” of course she wouldn’t care she doesn’t even like him! [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/9e3c5bc299ec52a67788df97066e0c08.png[/img] someone should go tell her she should’ve drawn the cruel moment when keren hit khoa with a spatula so hard that it broke
User avatar
Coco_
Gossiper
 
Posts: 884
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:58 pm
Has thanked: 8185 times
Been thanked: 5095 times

Re: KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Postby blahblahblahhh » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:41 am

This is super random but I think this is the most active topic I follow so I figured I would ask here.... is there a topic anywhere on here for Teen Mom? None of my friends watch it anymore and I’ve been dying for a place to discuss it but can’t find one aside from gomi which is dead.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
Gossiper
 
Posts: 745
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:49 pm
Has thanked: 648 times
Been thanked: 4447 times

Re: KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Postby Lillouiepooie » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:46 am

lizbt wrote:Kernel if you are reading please invest on something to fix your ugly teeth instead of wasting soo much money on stupid crap!


[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/a8bc20e96c80e32f626bb8b9a1345421.png[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/42143d5cc9e06a7df69e4a3848097b10.png[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/3324917b24fd6bc68bf5e0f3aac88a4b.png[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His body language says it all! He’s like trying to get as far away from her as possible.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Lillouiepooie
Gossiper
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:54 am
Has thanked: 2201 times
Been thanked: 4032 times

Re: KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:36 am

MommyOf3KJ09 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
MommyOf3KJ09 wrote:Do these idiots even watch the news?? I'm not sure where exactly they live but a hurricane is coming for Florida and is supposed to affect the entire state but instead of prepping for that Kernal is out buying useless crap and letting foil balloons go... Hurricane Michael is coming for you Karen shouldn't have let those balloons pollute our atmosphere!



Maybe you should look at the track. It isn’t even close to them. It’s hitting the panhandle. They will probably get rain and that’s it. It’s coming through the golf.LOL.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


If you read my post I said I dont know where they live exactly, the panhandle? The GULF coast? LOL I dont know I'm guessing you do know where they live though... so anyway I'm sure they dont care!


Lmfao what?! Why are you commenting that if you dont know where they live?! They live in orlando. Pretty sure that’s common knowledge. And no they wont be getting hit


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:01 am
Has thanked: 8908 times
Been thanked: 14222 times

Re: KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Postby landonsmommy » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:39 am

Coco_ wrote:
kkneedstogoaway wrote:WTF!!! WHY WOULD SOMEONE DRAW SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO ANTAGONIZE A FREAKING BABY??? i'm sorry i just can't...i'm really pissed off at these minions. imagine landon being older and seeing what people said about him being evil as a one-year old when he's actually the sweetest thing. i'm done

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
because “keren understands” of course she wouldn’t care she doesn’t even like him! [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/9e3c5bc299ec52a67788df97066e0c08.png[/img] someone should go tell her she should’ve drawn the cruel moment when keren hit khoa with a spatula so hard that it broke


I’m not defending her lol but I remember her saying she smacked it down onto the counter while they were fighting. Which I can see happening.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
landonsmommy
Talker
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:11 pm
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 867 times

Re: KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:44 am

chloe6124 wrote:When they started YouTube and Jackson was born they were very humble. They are another youtuber where money has become the root of all evil for them. I actually believe okbaby is one of the rare ones who aren’t materialistic. They may not be the best parents but even with money you don’t see them buying a bunch of useless crap. There house isn’t even decorated. In ten years Keren is going to be ashamed at all the money she has wasted. I once decluttered my makeup and was so mad at all the makeup I had and never used. Such a waste. To bad her kids don’t give her the high like shopping does.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Omg i had to do a double take. Is chloe actually defending OK and admitting KK suck?! IS THIS THE END OF THE WORLD?!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:01 am
Has thanked: 8908 times
Been thanked: 14222 times

Re: KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Postby chloe6124 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:46 am

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:When they started YouTube and Jackson was born they were very humble. They are another youtuber where money has become the root of all evil for them. I actually believe okbaby is one of the rare ones who aren’t materialistic. They may not be the best parents but even with money you don’t see them buying a bunch of useless crap. There house isn’t even decorated. In ten years Keren is going to be ashamed at all the money she has wasted. I once decluttered my makeup and was so mad at all the makeup I had and never used. Such a waste. To bad her kids don’t give her the high like shopping does.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Omg i had to do a double take. Is chloe actually defending OK and admitting KK suck?! IS THIS THE END OF THE WORLD?!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I am doing neither. When either of them do something I like I will say so. When I don’t like something I will say so. I am not going to go off on people just to be mean.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2269
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 743 times
Been thanked: 8344 times

Re: KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:51 am

KKand3boys wrote:A toothbrush advertisement in the car, seriously? What's next, a toilet paper ad in the kitchen? A blow dryer ad in the pool? A skincare ad on Keren's face? Oh wait..


LOL BLOWDIER IN POOL xD i cannot. Are you suggesting something?! They would prob be stupid enough to do that tho


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:01 am
Has thanked: 8908 times
Been thanked: 14222 times

Re: KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:59 am

chloe6124 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:When they started YouTube and Jackson was born they were very humble. They are another youtuber where money has become the root of all evil for them. I actually believe okbaby is one of the rare ones who aren’t materialistic. They may not be the best parents but even with money you don’t see them buying a bunch of useless crap. There house isn’t even decorated. In ten years Keren is going to be ashamed at all the money she has wasted. I once decluttered my makeup and was so mad at all the makeup I had and never used. Such a waste. To bad her kids don’t give her the high like shopping does.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Omg i had to do a double take. Is chloe actually defending OK and admitting KK suck?! IS THIS THE END OF THE WORLD?!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I am doing neither. When either of them do something I like I will say so. When I don’t like something I will say so. I am not going to go off on people just to be mean.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


But but...youve never said anything negative about kk before. Ever. You defended their every move. Welcome to the enlightened dark side >: )


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:01 am
Has thanked: 8908 times
Been thanked: 14222 times

Re: KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Postby Coco_ » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:03 am

landonsmommy wrote:
Coco_ wrote:
kkneedstogoaway wrote:WTF!!! WHY WOULD SOMEONE DRAW SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO ANTAGONIZE A FREAKING BABY??? i'm sorry i just can't...i'm really pissed off at these minions. imagine landon being older and seeing what people said about him being evil as a one-year old when he's actually the sweetest thing. i'm done

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
because “keren understands” of course she wouldn’t care she doesn’t even like him! [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/9e3c5bc299ec52a67788df97066e0c08.png[/img] someone should go tell her she should’ve drawn the cruel moment when keren hit khoa with a spatula so hard that it broke


I’m not defending her lol but I remember her saying she smacked it down onto the counter while they were fighting. Which I can see happening.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yes she did say that in the vlog where they argued right well it was a BIG LIE because if you watch the vlog where she throws her phone and breaks it khoa jokingly says remember when you (keren) hit me over the head with the spatula and she laughs and says no it was your leg so don’t defend her :) she did hit him with it.
User avatar
Coco_
Gossiper
 
Posts: 884
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:58 pm
Has thanked: 8185 times
Been thanked: 5095 times

KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Postby Coco_ » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:09 am

if you all want to see keren admit to hitting khoa with the spatula hard enough to break it it’s at the 6:29 time stamp in the vlog “Huge fight ended with breaking my phone...”
User avatar
Coco_
Gossiper
 
Posts: 884
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:58 pm
Has thanked: 8185 times
Been thanked: 5095 times

Re: KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Postby landonsmommy » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:27 am

Coco_ wrote:
landonsmommy wrote:
Coco_ wrote:[quote="kkneedstogoaway"]WTF!!! WHY WOULD SOMEONE DRAW SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO ANTAGONIZE A FREAKING BABY??? i'm sorry i just can't...i'm really pissed off at these minions. imagine landon being older and seeing what people said about him being evil as a one-year old when he's actually the sweetest thing. i'm done

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
because “keren understands” of course she wouldn’t care she doesn’t even like him! [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/9e3c5bc299ec52a67788df97066e0c08.png[/img] someone should go tell her she should’ve drawn the cruel moment when keren hit khoa with a spatula so hard that it broke


I’m not defending her lol but I remember her saying she smacked it down onto the counter while they were fighting. Which I can see happening.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yes she did say that in the vlog where they argued right well it was a BIG LIE because if you watch the vlog where she throws her phone and breaks it khoa jokingly says remember when you (keren) hit me over the head with the spatula and she laughs and says no it was your leg so don’t defend her :) she did hit him with it.[/quote]

Fair enough, didn’t see that lol. I’m not surprised.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
landonsmommy
Talker
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:11 pm
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 867 times

Re: KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Postby landonsmommy » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:30 am

Coco_ wrote:if you all want to see keren admit to hitting khoa with the spatula hard enough to break it it’s at the 6:29 time stamp in the vlog “Huge fight ended with breaking my phone...”


Just went and watched it. She should really just tell the truth about things lol. I don’t think she can even keep up with her lies. If she was that ashamed about hitting him with it (she should be) she could have just not talked about breaking it and making up some lie for it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
landonsmommy
Talker
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:11 pm
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 867 times

Re: KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Postby Islandbaby14 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:33 am

Coco_ wrote:
kkneedstogoaway wrote:WTF!!! WHY WOULD SOMEONE DRAW SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO ANTAGONIZE A FREAKING BABY??? i'm sorry i just can't...i'm really pissed off at these minions. imagine landon being older and seeing what people said about him being evil as a one-year old when he's actually the sweetest thing. i'm done

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
because “keren understands” of course she wouldn’t care she doesn’t even like him! [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/9e3c5bc299ec52a67788df97066e0c08.png[/img] someone should go tell her she should’ve drawn the cruel moment when keren hit khoa with a spatula so hard that it broke
or keren hiding in the bathroom from her kid that just hit his head and wanted his mum. That’s cruel


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Islandbaby14
Talker
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:19 am
Has thanked: 467 times
Been thanked: 623 times

Re: KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Postby lilspooky » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:39 am

blahblahblahhh wrote:This is super random but I think this is the most active topic I follow so I figured I would ask here.... is there a topic anywhere on here for Teen Mom? None of my friends watch it anymore and I’ve been dying for a place to discuss it but can’t find one aside from gomi which is dead.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Not a forum or thread on here, but Tumblr is pretty active with TM and TM2 discussions
User avatar
lilspooky
Amateur
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:38 am
Has thanked: 1164 times
Been thanked: 538 times

Re: KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Postby Sorn » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:57 am

Honestly who sponsors their BIRTH story video!

And with a toothbrush ad!

It's sick. They act like the entire thing was a joke and don't care to take it seriously.

They filmed it in the car, couldn't even bother for a sit down.

Keren We get it's your 3rd c-section and it's old news to you and not exciting....but if your going to make a birth story at least make it something your child can enjoy someday...not an afterthought. Every child loves to hear about their birth and this could have been a special video for him to look back on and feel the love and excitement. Keren, you're a hungry loser.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Sorn
Amateur
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:16 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 317 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users